Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) (13079 Views)

Cashew Business: / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Do You Know There's A Cashew Factory In Ilorin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Get involved....Do cashew
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cashew is a very important cash crop in Nigeria.
it generate highest revenue for the country in the second quarter of 2018 and it was a source of foreign exchange for farmers.

cashew is a money generating venture for smart agro-preneurs and investors.

invest in cashew farming business for a profitable future.

The land is green.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
If you are looking for any information on agribusiness this page is the link to visit.
www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
If you are looking for any information on agribusiness that will continuously yield sustainable income for you for a long time
this page is the link to visit.
www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2019
if you are looking for any agribusiness to venture into this year,cashew is one of the best and profitable.

it won't disappoint and sustainable income guaranteed.

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4588334/how-these-3-businesses-change
These 3 businesses can change your life in 2019. worth reading and acting on them.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
The very unique advantage of cashew over other farmers business is that it is not susceptible to unreliable market forces,price instability and can easily be exported even in its raw form.

You are guaranteed sustainable income
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2019
cashew season is here.
buy your cashew jute bag at a very good price.
Good morning

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
follow my page on www.facebook.com/waleagro to learn more about starting a profitable cashew farm business
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2019
Short Story on Self Confidence*
There was a business executive who was deep in debt and could see no way out.
Creditors were closing in on him. Suppliers were demanding payment. He sat on the park bench, head in hands, wondering if anything could save his company from bankruptcy.
Suddenly an old man appeared before him. “I can see that something is troubling you,” he said.
After listening to the executive’s woes, the old man said, “I believe I can help you.”
He asked the man his name, wrote out a check, and pushed it into his hand saying, “Take this money. Meet me here exactly one year from today, and you can pay me back at that time.”
Then he turned and disappeared as quickly as he had come.
The business executive saw in his hand a check for $500,000, signed by John D. Rockefeller, then one of the richest men in the world!
“I can erase my money worries in an instant!” he realized. But instead, the executive decided to put the uncashed check in his safe. Just knowing it was there might give him the strength to work out a way to save his business, he thought.
With renewed optimism, he negotiated better deals and extended terms of payment. He closed several big sales. Within a few months, he was out of debt and making money once again.
Exactly one year later, he returned to the park with the uncashed check. At the agreed-upon time, the old man appeared. But just as the executive was about to hand back the check and share his success story, a nurse came running up and grabbed the old man.
“I’m so glad I caught him!” she cried. “I hope he hasn’t been bothering you. He’s always escaping from the rest home and telling people he’s John D. Rockefeller.”
And she led the old man away by the arm.
The astonished executive just stood there, stunned. All year long he’d been wheeling and dealing, buying and selling, convinced he had half a million dollars behind him.
Suddenly, he realized that it wasn’t the money, real or imagined, that had turned his life around. It was his newfound self-confidence that gave him the power to achieve anything he went after.
Let's face our fears this week with a new ray of hope and self confidence. We can only become better if we try. We can't achieve nothing by folding arms in depression. Our best is yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by raphaeladex: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
What are the specifications of the cashewnut?
can I call you next week as I will need more of this. about 350tons
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2019
raphaeladex:
can I call you next week as I will need more of this. about 350tons
yes, you can Thanks
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2019
Success is only secured for the risk taker.

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2019
key into the cashew money industry...it pays

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Learn from experts so you can improve your chances of success.

#agribusiness#training#farm

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Look for what business can give you sustainable income over the years than looking for something that will make you rich quickly

they always end in tears
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Get on the move..... Go green.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2019
Do agric... it pays
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Only sustainable income and good cash flow can guarantee your future and cashew farming can provide you with that.

Do it... you will be glad you did
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
cashew bag for sale.

DM if interested

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by toplinetrtrend: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:

Cashew is the fastest growing agrocommodity in Nigeria but unfortunately this goldmine has not been maximized by Nigeria.

With the global demand exceeding 5 million tons valued at about 6 billion dollars.
Sustainable wealth can built with investing in this low risk and money spinning crop.

1. Over the years, the demand has always exceed the supply with the local price rising steadily from N110,000 per tonne in 2011 to N650,000 per tonne in 2017.

Only 25,000 tons out of about 200,000 tons local supply requirement was accounted for in ogbomoso,oyo state in 2016 which happens to be the best quality nut in Nigeria.

2. It is however mind boggling to note that this market is built on mostly unplanned and inherited farms.

Lower nut count per kilogram, high kernel output ratio(KOR) and better taste are the major reason why exporter prefer ogbomoso cashew. This is primarily due to climate,and the local seed quality.

Individuals that produces Cashew nut from other regions like kogi (the largest producer of cashew nut in Nigeria) prefer to bring theirs to ogbomoso to be diluted with cashew nuts grown in ogbomoso to improve the quality of their products
This is the level to which the ratings in terms of quality of ogbomoso cashew nut is.

There is fertile, arable land in ogbomoso for the cultivation of cashew. cashew cultivation is guaranteed to yield huge profit for bold and savvy investors.

The increasing high global demand for cashew from ogbomoso giving its undeniable superior quality such as lower nut per kilogram,high kernel output ratio and better taste are the reasons why cashew merchants and exporters are arriving in their droves to do business in the small town in southwest Nigeria.

It is clear to see that the ogbomoso cashew stands out with its quality and the industry stakeholders testify to its value in the international market.

It is key to note that at this point that the cashew industry in ogbomoso is still at its infancy spanning less than 10 years and have seen significant growth in the past 5 years with more international buyers trooping in driving the demand and cost of the commodity.

3. The current demand for cashew comes mainly from Asia, but the possibility for growth are boundless with technological advancement finding more use for the nut and more people turning to healthier nut consumption will see an increase in the international demand and export potential for ogbomoso cashew.

Cashew can produce its first fruit in 30 months and will continue fruiting for at least another 50 years.

We are focused in assisting investors maximize the advantage the ogbomoso terrain offers in the cashew trade globally by providing investment option especially the ones that will reduce risks and put the investors at an advantage.

Myself and some of the successful, prominent agroprenuers in Nigeria just started an online mentoring programme,
If you are a newbie who wants to explore the agribusiness industry, it's strongly advices that you join the mentorship.
it will save you a lot of stress, increase your success rate as we share our experiences,challenges and how to overcome them and make tons of money
Kindly register using the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
This is our own way of assisting Nigerians interested in the business of agriculture

Read more on www.facebook.com/waleagro or you can read more through this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4493487/how-setup-establish-own-cashew

Please can you give me links to cashew nuts buyers in Asia?
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

kindly chat me up on WhatsApp 08164628081
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by toplinetrtrend: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:

Ok
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by TIGRITIS: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

[/s]
Criminal. We know what pigs take to asian countries and you are not different. Expand your smelly anus and stuff powder in them, you will still be caught and be sacrificed in those countries.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cashew season is on.
Know what value chain you want to venture and start now!

Check my Facebook page www.facebook.com/waleagro on more information on how to tap into the cashew wealth....you will be glad you did.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Reasons You Need To Think Long Term For A Successful Agribusiness

It is very difficult to break through in any agribusiness if your mindset is fixed on making quick short term profit.
This is because agribusiness is marred with a lot of challenges from weather to difficulty in getting good seed or seedlings,access to good farm location etc.
Agriculture requires a process and every process must be done at the right time by the right people at the right location

Most successful agribusiness engage in medium to long term project which has the capacity to generate continuous flow of income for decades.

check more on my page www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
If government can provide enable environment for Nigerians,I believe the food security and sufficiency we are looking for can be achieved and made us the food basket in africa and the world.
#agribusiness#farming#agriculture#farmer#food#
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Setting up a successful cashew farm require knowledge about land suitability, the locals and farmers in your locality.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2019
check my Facebook page www.facebook.com/waleagro for more info about starting a profitable agribusiness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan / Trader Faints Over Planned Demolition Of Lagos Market / Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.