Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Is She Lying? Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Lying? Please Help (1823 Views)

What Causes Breast Pain?? Is she lying to stop me from sucking? / How Do I Do This Without Lying? Please Help Out / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Lying? Please Help by Anonymouxxx: 1:53pm On May 15, 2023
Guys please help, I've had an affair with this gal and after some days i feel pains after I urinate... even tou it not that serious after 10days.... I don't even know what type of infection it is.
I asked her if she's having any infection and she said NO meanwhile I've not had anything with anyone apart from her... I want to ask you guy if it's possible she might be having and not know??
Im really confused...Im going to the hospital to check, I swear togad if I come out of this,no way im going to have unprotected sex again if I don't trust you. Please no insult I know the country make hot and we aren't supposed to be talking zex zex but help a bro
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by almarthins(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2023
Anonymouxxx:
Guys please help, I've had an affair with this gal and after some days i feel pains after I urinate... even tou it not that serious after 10days.... I don't even know what type of infection it is.
I asked her if she's having any infection and she said NO meanwhile I've not had anything with anyone apart from her... I want to ask you guy if it's possible she might be having and not know??
Im really confused...Im going to the hospital to check, I swear togad if I come out of this,no way im going to have unprotected sex again if I don't trust you. Please no insult I know the country make hot and we aren't supposed to be talking zex zex but help a bro

She might have it without her knowing. Some of this infection are asymptomatic to some ladies. Tell to go for test, and you too.

A guy of mine had similar experience. He was lucky but he spent real money

10 Likes

Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Houseofglam7(f): 2:56pm On May 15, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by ItisWell22(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2023
Very possible she doesn’t know she has an infection…
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Kingray10: 4:03pm On May 15, 2023
Baba, she has infection and she has Infected you.
She knows,she is just playing you.

If you like believe those girls when dy always support their fellow girls.
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by nicerod(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2023
grin grin

U don't have any infection infact u are alright my bro

Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Sonnobax15(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2023
grin
Op, jokes apart, that's a very obvious symptom of gonorrhea angry. Not just ordinary one for that matter,but the type that has already grown taproot inside your blood cells angry if we dey warn una not to dey lash bannies without paper bags,una no dey hear word shocked. Oya see wetin lashing without paper bag don put you......"gonorrhea pro max" shocked
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by MechanicMike: 4:59pm On May 15, 2023
Anonymouxxx:

Bro did u pour in side sir?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2023
as if a biatch with an infection will openly say that she knowingly infected you, lol!

2 Likes

Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Evestar200(f): 5:05pm On May 15, 2023
Anonymouxxx:

Even if she has an infection she won't tell you.
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Streetmovement(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Them don give you wetin you nor no, instead of you to jazz in HP go collect things and things put for body you dey ask woman weda she get infection... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ As if she go tell you say she get before grin
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 15, 2023
While nacking the coochie, was it bring out an awful smell?

You should be able to know by the snell of the coochie
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Anonymouxxx: 6:05pm On May 15, 2023
Kingray10:
Baba, she has infection and she has Infected you.
She knows,she is just playing you.

If you like believe those girls when dy always support their fellow girls.

I hope not
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by marlow1962(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2023
They will never tell you they have infection, bro go treat yourself and stay safe. Next time always use rubbers.
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Les: 6:34pm On May 15, 2023
Are there whitish discharge from the penis?
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Uptheante(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2023
I'm always surprised to hear guys having unprotected sex with girls they don't even know their health status. I just can't wrap my head around this. πŸ€”
Mr. OP, what if the girl has an incurable disease asides the gonorrhea you just contracted?
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Anonymouxxx: 7:37pm On May 15, 2023
She’s loyal tho, maybe it’s from toilet or somewhere aside Sex
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by Anonymouxxx: 7:38pm On May 15, 2023
Les:
Are there whitish discharge from the penis?

Just painful feeling when urinating
Re: Is She Lying? Please Help by worldclass68(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2023
Gono.....seek medical help.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her Β£20,400 In UK (pics/video) / Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn / Oldest Virgin Celebrates 105th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.