Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again (6491 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by EzendiEgo1: 8:28am On May 16, 2018
kiss

My thanks to you all that Advised me yesterday night.

And to those that criticized I pray you understand the reason why I was complaining.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
I'm not holding you either
Congratulations. You just played yourself
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by biacan(f): 8:39am On May 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Shut up

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by briandaman(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2018
Soap queen you look yummy for a Nigerian girl are you sure you from Nigeria. Hahahaha lol
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Nobody: 11:23am On May 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy what is atagugu
Waffarianman:
E b like na small atagugu dem put 4 d op eyes nai cum dey Pepe ahm like dis. Sorry bro

Make i dey go collect my PVC against 2019
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by RedDistrict: 11:32am On May 16, 2018
DonPiiko:

Grinded dry pepper

atagugu in yooba cheesy

Op sorry oo, you sef vess find money get am make you sef do your own shakara, truth is, you need small change for hand not necessarily having all the money to dy with babe.

Small small outings, ice cream, even suya 200 naira, na money kill all of them and you need them to dy trip your babe once once. Just vess hustle the money, package yourself well, dress fine, put body spray and you go see say them go call you well well grin

Just be happy and live life to the fullest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Nobody: 11:44am On May 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy the meme sef funny me, our girls no dey joke, it's always good to go for a girl that likes you more, and believes your government, if person follow slayqueen him go die early.

Na money be fine bobo, if chic dull you the best revenge is to get your money up, if you want sef you go marry them 2 keep for house. That's why girls dey trip for men even when there are married
RedDistrict:

Grinded dry pepper

atagugu in yooba cheesy

Op sorry oo, you sef vess find money get am make you sef do your own shakara, truth is, you need small change for hand not necessarily having all the money to dy with babe.

Small small outings, ice cream, even suya 200 naira, na money kill all of them and you need them to dy trip your babe once once. Just vess hustle the money, package yourself well, dress fine, put body spray and you go see say them go call you well well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by EzendiEgo1: 11:55am On May 16, 2018
RedDistrict:

Grinded dry pepper

atagugu in yooba cheesy

DonPiiko post=67608416:
cheesy cheesy the meme sef funny me, our girls no dey joke, it's always good to go for a girl that likes you more, and believes your government, if person follow slayqueen him go die early.

Na money be fine bobo, if chic dull you the best revenge is to get your money up, if you want sef you go marry them 2 keep for house. That's why girls dey trip for men even when there are married

well said bros

I really appreciate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by RedDistrict: 11:57am On May 16, 2018
DonPiiko:

slay queens?? i dy run from them oo, their matter na level 1 ooo, One recently wanted me to date her, i tell her say make she no worry say she pass me grin she begin laugh say wetin i mean na. i tell her say my 3 naira and 5 naira and small small trips no fit reach her so no need, say her level of slayqueen pass me.

na to do according to size oo, i dy package myself well and i nefa ready die yet ontop woman matter. The babe i dy with now na my size with big ass to boot, i go come dy find slayqueen/plastic babes?? grin

Money good, you no go even like your own sef if you no get money talk less of say make woman like you, woman wey no get joy cheesy

Even if you nor too get bar, sha look like person wey go get the bar soon and you go still dy see babes to chill with. Na if you no get, you no get packaging, them no see am for your body say hope dy?? grin No level oo, dem no go call oo grin

Make God epp us all make this money, amin!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by GiantParrot(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I was Rejected in Any relationship I try to form.

let down because I was broke

Oh brother. Looks like you missed out on a tried and trusted motto for shallow male-female relationships in an overly materialistic world. "Chase a cheque, never chase a bitch" - Future.

A well groomed lady wouldn't mind your being broke though. She certainly will be bothered if it's a result of your laziness or some other character flaws like drunkenness and gambling. or if you let the situation overwhelm you to the extent that you became a pain to be around, instead of actively working to improve the situation. If that's the case, then we both can't blame her for taking a walk. If it's not the case, then look on the bright side. You saved yourself the stress of being with bitches. Now drop that valueless feeling of dejection, and go find yourself a proper lady with whom you can build a future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 16, 2018
I am not scared of toasting any kind of chic, I fear hungry girls nowadays, there are always in need. Most times I don't even read my messages or form loving you, before then start to drop charges. If man no dey careful him go leave city go base for village when all this girls start with am.

Once I see tear eyes girl na hit and run mode I dey activate, make God save us. cool
RedDistrict:

slay queens?? i dy run from them oo, their matter na level 1 ooo, One recently wanted me to date her, i tell her say make she no worry say she pass me grin she begin laugh say wetin i mean na. i tell her say my 3 naira and 5 naira and small small trips no fit reach her so no need, say her level of slayqueen pass me.

na to do according to size oo, i dy package myself well and i nefa ready die yet ontop woman matter. The babe i dy with now na my size with big ass to boot, i go come dy find slayqueen/plastic babes?? grin

Money good, you no go even like your own sef if you no get money talk less of say make woman like you, woman wey no get joy cheesy

Even if you nor too get bar, sha look like person wey go get the bar soon and you go still dy see babes to chill with. Na if you no get, you no get packaging, them no see am for your body say hope dy?? grin No level oo, dem no go call oo grin

Make God epp us all make this money, amin!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Waffarianman(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
grin
DonPiiko:

HahahahA u kn no watin b Atagugu.
Atagugu na grinded Pepe 4 Yoruba

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 16, 2018
Thank you bro, my friend told me already
Waffarianman:
grin

HahahahA u kn no watin b Atagugu.

Atagugu na grinded Pepe 4 Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Pelon(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
when I was so broke to the point I was struggling in life nobody no girl cares or ever accept my proposal.
I will never and never have a girl contact on my phone.

Holysucker as for konji you are talking about.

has FG Shut down all Brothel in Nigeria? I would rather spend my money on Asawo olosho than to spend it on any girl
Olosho na Alien?Guess some people don't think sad
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by austyn0(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:

biacan:
Shut up

Bia,, una carry this una cat and dog fight come for this thread ma?

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by MrCork: 11:02pm On May 16, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Please I have decided not to call a woman or lady in my life again.

As it stand now, I don't have a girlfriend not to talk of lover and no one cares about my life or cares to call me since last month.

...my niggggga. .if u don't have woman. .u will turn gay!! undecided
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 16, 2018
sir the truth is that you are just being sad for no reason at all.

No woman has ever called my number since this year and it has never even crossed my mind to bother about it.

You are just comparing yourself with your friends which is very bad. Channel your focus to your hustle and forget about women, when you are made, they will come looking for you.

A man without money is like an ugly woman. Not the kind of person you yourself may want to chase.
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by EzendiEgo1: 11:44pm On May 16, 2018
MrCork:

is better I turn gay than to be thinking about ladies

but God forbid I will be gay

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by EzendiEgo1: 11:46pm On May 16, 2018
Ebuka2016:

You are just comparing yourself with your friends which is very bad.
Channel your focus to your hustle and forget about women, when you are made, they will come looking for you.

That's very true bro no doubt about it

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by RealityShot: 7:02pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

As it stand now, I don't have a girlfriend not to talk of lover and no one cares about my life or cares to call me since last month.
only last month an you are crying... Lol...
Try waiting 2 years, then we can talk.

Forget those who don't remember you or call you.
As they are waiting for you to call: wait for them too.

If you meet them and they ask why you haven't called, Ask them same.

Na only you Waka come this life O!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by RealityShot: 7:04pm On May 20, 2018
MrCork:

there are many other alternatives to having a girlfriend.
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Politepolice(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
when I was so broke to the point I was struggling in life nobody no girl cares or ever accept my proposal.
I will never and never have a girl contact on my phone.

Holysucker as for konji you are talking about.

has FG Shut down all Brothel in Nigeria? I would rather spend my money on Asawo olosho than to spend it on any girl

OGA, HIV/AIDS are in town having a birthday party around brothel avenue,ashawo street off prostitute crescent. LovePeddler town. attend the party if you waana
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Politepolice(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Calm down, dear. Your ego is crushed, I understand that. Yes, I know. Your story might move me to tears, apologies for the pain.

Let the rejection and pain push you to hustle harder. Now Go!

dear queen, you do have good eyes...easily spot a loser.
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by MrCork: 7:48pm On May 20, 2018
RealityShot:
there are many other alternatives to having a girlfriend.

..Bro u want to marry sexxxxx doll? undecided
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Oyindidi(f): 8:13pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

What is this one saying?
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by EzendiEgo1: 8:16pm On May 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
What is this one saying?
what I was saying is

when I was a broke guy I was rejected, no girl called me on phone even my Ex.

and I have made up my mind not to have any girlfriend again

never again

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Oyindidi(f): 8:18pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
what I was saying is

when I was a broke guy I was rejected, no girl called me on phone even my Ex.

and I have made up my mind not to have any girlfriend again

never again
You dey use soap abigrin fixed your life before you think of marriage
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by EzendiEgo1: 8:19pm On May 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
You dey use soap abigrin fixed your life before you think of marriage
how

bad mouth

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Oyindidi(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
how

bad mouth
How? I mean to say before you think of having a girlfriend
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by EzendiEgo1: 8:35pm On May 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
How? I mean to say before you think of having a girlfriend
say what before having a girlfriend ni

you are pulling my peace

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Oyindidi(f): 8:37pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
say what before having a girlfriend ni

you are pulling my peace
Fix your life before having a girlfriend
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by Politepolice(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2018
hahaha anyone in need of a good advice will not post a thread of this caliber. i have never seen women as a problem. no matter who you are there is certainly a girl for you. except that youve got big eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Type Of Ass 18+ / How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover / Photo How To Make A Women Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.