Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again (6492 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by EzendiEgo1: 8:43pm On May 20, 2018
Politepolice:
hahaha anyone in need of a good advice will not post a thread of this caliber. i have never seen women as a problem. no matter who you are there is certainly a girl for you. except that youve got big eyes.
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by BiafraIShere(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
my bro both the slayquees and none slayquees rejected me because I was broke

do you know how it feels when you gist with your guys and their bae or girl called to check on them but me from week to week no call from any girl or woman.

the only calls I receive on my phone is from my family.

is high time I push women out of my mind
Almost all men passed through such crises at one point or another. I used to have a very pretty ex that told me I meant the world to her. If she offends me and I got angry she will even go on her knees to beg me. Then I was financially okay and was living in Lagos, she would visit from me from the East and we would paint town red from Ikeja mall to the cinema et al. I relocated to the East and she even moved in with me as a live in lover, I really loved the girl and was planning on marrying her. However, things turned bad for me financially and was struggling to even eat decently and buying nice clothes became a luxury I couldn't afford. Gradually, this once loving girl turned into a monster and made life miserable for me. Then we broke up and my life literally came crashing. Barely a year after my life hit rock bottom with a very uncommon determination to make it big in life, God opened doors for me again and fortune smiled on me. I can now afford things I can only dream about then. Now she is full of regrets, she left me for my friend who was even married with kids. In trying to validate myself then when she left me, I tried to hook up with some other ladies but they all avoided me like I had Ebola cry cry Yet this girl was busy rubbing her series of lovers in my face! Today, all the girls that gave me a cold shudder are now falling over themselves to be with me but I'm no longer interested in them, I only sleep with the desperate ones and drop them like it's hot while I continue to look for my wife.So, op, just hustle like the devil is after you and when you make it, just sit back and watch how they will start flocking around you. Love is dead in Nigeria, it's all about your pocket!
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by RealityShot: 9:00pm On May 20, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro u want to marry sexxxxx doll? undecided
what is marry?
Re: I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again by EzendiEgo1: 9:07pm On May 20, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Almost all men passed through such crises at one point or another. I used to have a very pretty ex that told me I meant the world to her. If she offends me and I got angry she will even go on her knees to beg me. Then I was financially okay and was living in Lagos, she would visit from me from the East and we would paint town red from Ikeja mall to the cinema et al. I relocated to the East and she even moved in with me as a live in lover, I really loved the girl and was planning on marrying her. However, things turned bad for me financially and was struggling to even eat decently and buying nice clothes became a luxury I couldn't afford. Gradually, this once loving girl turned into a monster and made life miserable for me. Then we broke up and my life literally came crashing. Barely a year after my life hit rock bottom with a very uncommon determination to make it big in life, God opened doors for me again and fortune smiled on me. I can now afford things I can only dream about then. Now she is full of regrets, she left me for my friend who was even married with kids. In trying to validate myself then when she left me, I tried to hook up with some other ladies but they all avoided me like I had Ebola cry cry Yet this girl was busy rubbing her series of lovers in my face! Today, all the girls that gave me a cold shudder are now falling over themselves to be with me but I'm no longer interested in them, I only sleep with the desperate ones and drop them like it's hot while I continue to look for my wife.So, op, just hustle like the devil is after you and when you make it, just sit back and watch how they will start flocking around you. Love is dead in Nigeria, it's all about your pocket!
Thank you very much bro

I can see similarity between your story and my

I appreciate your advise bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexually Starved Couple Spotted Having A Sex In A Swimming Pool (video). / Type Of Ass 18+ / Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.