Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos (86300 Views)

Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Cutesexy1(f): 11:38pm On May 16, 2018
ShyCypher:
How come Nigerian women are always lighter than us in complexion?

Were we not all the same complexion back then when we gathered in primary school durin' assembly??

What changed?
lol cream changed
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 16, 2018
Cutesexy1:
lol cream changed

The cream must be banned then
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by EzendiEgo1: 11:53pm On May 16, 2018
sankristol:

Una No Dey Like Rub Cream
which cream biko

1 Like

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by EzendiEgo1: 11:58pm On May 16, 2018
Cutesexy1:
lol cream changed
which cream nne

1 Like

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by xreal: 12:16am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

Were we not all the same complexion back then when we gathered in primary school durin' assembly??

What changed?

[img]https://media1./images/139782aaec75983457b42e67707777bb/tenor.gif?itemid=8282901[/img]
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by brookz: 12:17am On May 17, 2018
....And the Tailor Something like this.....

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by sapeleboi(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2018
check her life history she cant sew even her undies cheesy
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Hayzead07(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?
now they use crayon on their face
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by SirLakes: 1:18am On May 17, 2018
Go one, no be dose bress revealing pre-wed pinsure
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by stefanweeks: 1:27am On May 17, 2018
kingBenedict:
What's up...which network you dey use, Na 5G? How una dey always comment on threads after like split seconds of posting dey burst my head ooh...una dey sleep for nairaland....

There is a trick.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by stefanweeks: 1:28am On May 17, 2018
kingBenedict:
What's up...which network you dey use, Na 5G? How una dey always comment on threads after like split seconds of posting dey burst my head ooh...una dey sleep for nairaland....

There is a trick.

if you know, you know.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by rolla10(m): 1:32am On May 17, 2018
When u marry an uber

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by AreaFada2: 1:44am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?

Ol' boy na today?

We have the biggest skin toning cream market in the world. I think Congo-Zaire & India follow.

The day I saw a normally dark-skin 9ja man over 50 years old after about 9 months looking like ripe pawpaw was the day I gave up. Even some men dey bleach now. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:46am On May 17, 2018
vikkimimi:

;DBeautiful
let me be copying small small for mine

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:03am On May 17, 2018
Gbewudani. No mother-in-law will ever understand this concept. The bride will suffer for this. undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by nurseafrica: 2:10am On May 17, 2018
Wc cream. Nivea or bleeching cream
sankristol:

Una No Dey Like Rub Cream
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by jeroba1(m): 2:12am On May 17, 2018
The problems of Nigerians are as follows.
Boko-haram
Unemployment
Herdsmen
Armed robbery
Recession
Insecurity. Now, check the capital letters from up to down and see the main problem of Nigerians. No say na me talk am oooo���
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by descrisom(m): 2:20am On May 17, 2018
nikkypearl:
This is lovely kiss
Hi
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by nikkypearl(f): 2:21am On May 17, 2018
Galaticos444:
it's lovely cos d guy is doing d manual labour if it's d other way round u will b agitating 4gender equality.hypocrist everywhere
it is not a must to comment if der is no sense in whatever u have to type..I believe u are not too blind to see that the concept,colours and everything abt the pix is lovely..who is talking about what the guy is doing in the pix nd what da f**k is hypocrist again ? grin
Hypocrist kor,omocrist ni sad
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by nikkypearl(f): 2:24am On May 17, 2018
descrisom:

Hi
hi this midnight ? grin
Oya go and sleep o tongue
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by WikeTutor: 2:34am On May 17, 2018
I would be conducting a Free Seminar on FOREX From Next week.
Those interested can Join the group below.

https:///JVXqWX9BvuXD2BYmoBBANA

Over $5.3 Trillion dollars �are traded per day on the FOREX Market.
No Knowledge is a waste they say. Add Knowledge of FOREX to your Arsenal.❇
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by dunedamatrix(m): 2:36am On May 17, 2018
Please can someone help me with 1k?

I'm a student, I'm hungry. I just wanna eat.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Uba. Ac no : 2016229958.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:39am On May 17, 2018
-
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by KangaIye: 2:48am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?

It's APC change grin
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by KangaIye: 2:50am On May 17, 2018
dunedamatrix:
Please can someone help me with 1k?

I'm a student, I'm hungry. I just wanna eat.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Uba. Ac no : 2016229958.

You still dey learn work, try harder you hear.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Modeh(m): 2:53am On May 17, 2018
Bae don't u think it's a nice concept? Abi which one we go use?
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by emperorzillion: 2:55am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?
body Cream changed

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by ebukaokereke(m): 3:07am On May 17, 2018
Lol..loving the concept
Mztarstrechy:
When You Marry A Fashion Designer.

Congratulations Omo & Eddy.Check out their prewedding photos

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/you-marry-fashion-designer-out-these.html?m=1
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by streamsofjoy(f): 3:43am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?

We're just trying to conform to the social media standard, cos on social media u must be light skinned to be a beautiful woman.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by streamsofjoy(f): 3:44am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?

We're just trying to conform to the social media standard, cos on social media u must be light skinned to be a beautiful woman. Hope I answered the question?
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Oritzy: 4:01am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?
the stress of hustling
As you grow with the hardship in Nigeria, you start to forget using cream lol, while Ladies as they grow up they use more creams and skin treatments, so tell me how are we not born to hustle and please them undecided

You work to buy a car build a house and get married (building an Empire generally)
All we do it for the women we love and the children they will bear for us.

When man stops to hustle is the day he dies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.