Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos (86302 Views)

Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by adrianastepheny(f): 4:46am On May 17, 2018
HA HA HA, Wedding to fashion designer will be profitable cool cool cool Niche group of pictures. cheesy cheesy
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by madridguy(m): 5:10am On May 17, 2018
You don get any man for pipeline? shocked

vikkimimi:

;DBeautiful
let me be copying small small for mine
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by tintingz(m): 5:13am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:
How come Nigerian women are always lighter than us in complexion?

Were we not all the same complexion back then when we gathered in primary school durin' assembly??

What changed?
Women skin is quite different from men, the cause of testosterone stimulation increase men skin thickness.

And most men don't cream nor care for thier skin.

Kids skin are generally soft.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:40am On May 17, 2018
tintingz:
Women skin is quite different from men, the cause of testosterone stimulation increase men skin thickness.

And most men don't cream nor care for thier skin.

Kids skin are generally soft.
Story. Shey My mother skin na man's own.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by yak(m): 6:05am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

Were we not all the same complexion back then when we gathered in primary school durin' assembly??

What changed?

this table u are shaking!
stop shaking this table
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by descrisom(m): 6:09am On May 17, 2018
nikkypearl:
hi this midnight ? grin
Oya go and sleep o tongue
Contact my signature
Based on our profession
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Supernatural28(m): 6:16am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?
Max Tone extra milk, 14days written cream, Snow White lotion, 5 days extremely toning cream.
is the super change ☺

Just try any of those creams and you'll see the magic ☺

1 Like

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by okerekeikpo: 6:16am On May 17, 2018
She is an ordinary Obioma tailor
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by QuietHammer(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2018
dunedamatrix:
Please can someone help me with 1k?

I'm a student, I'm hungry. I just wanna eat.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Uba. Ac no : 2016229958.
Na that hunger go kill you
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:31am On May 17, 2018
vikkimimi:

;DBeautiful
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:34am On May 17, 2018
sankristol:

Una No Dey Like Rub Cream
Na DAT same cream go affect Una at old age undecided
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:48am On May 17, 2018
vikkimimi:

;DBeautiful

When is our wedding?, make sure you send me an invite
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:53am On May 17, 2018
vikkimimi:

;DBeautiful

You mean for ours wink
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:59am On May 17, 2018
Mutemenot:
And when you marry a good decorator grin

You mean when you marry a lab attendant. cheesy
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:02am On May 17, 2018
At least it shows that the husband will support her career.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Mutemenot(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2018
grin
5thElement:

You mean when you marry a lab attendant. cheesy
grin shocked

1 Like

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:06am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

Na lie jor

It's true...my brothers and a lot of the guys I know can use one cream for two years until it gets black in the bottle! lipsrsealed grin
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On May 17, 2018
madridguy:

Still in the process o you need update?
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On May 17, 2018
madridguy:

Still in the process o you need update?
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by darlingnuel(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2018
All this people calling themselves fashion designers when they are just tailors...
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:29am On May 17, 2018
lastempero:

We are not going to try that Vicki, what about a cruise in a yatch in Barbados or Venice?

You sure know how to treat a lady
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Biggers82(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2018
stefanweeks:
More like when you marry a Tailor.
HML Sha
What's the difference between A Fashion Designer and A Tailor.....?
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Biggers82(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2018
What's the difference between A Fashion Designer and A Tailor.....?
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by lastempero: 7:37am On May 17, 2018
vikkimimi:

You sure know how to treat a lady

Yes it's cool tripping ur lady.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by MVLOX(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?

Bleaching cream..... In oda new me must borrow dis concept, infact improve on am wen it time to put d ring on the fingers of me beautiful, lovely, chubby, mini orobolistic unisex fashion designer fiancé of mine.... Prewedding photos loading like dis......
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by newjosboy: 8:02am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?

Ah sweh u can't kee me wit laff
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by newjosboy: 8:05am On May 17, 2018
Khd95:
what i can deduce in this stupid pre wedding photos is that the guy is a slave to her road side tailor wife

Its you who is stupid. How can a 'guy' be a 'her' in your mind. He is not Bobrisky.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by chubinwa(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

What changed?
We patronize foreign cream
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by kolawoleibukun1: 8:50am On May 17, 2018
hehehehehehe my brother. I could remember those days but I cant tally those faces with the ones I see today.

dem say as women age they become lighter in complexion. We need science to prove that theory using Nigerian women as a case study
ShyCypher:

What changed?
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Cisco2(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2018
vikkimimi:

;DBeautiful
copy well o. but as I da see u, urs fit be pistol and mortar. you was da like Pound fufu well well.
not my writings.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by davibid: 9:45am On May 17, 2018
sankristol:

Una No Dey Like Rub Cream

Any man way carry cream for head na womanizer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.