Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos (86305 Views)

Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by ykfavour(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2018
This is beautiful...nice concept
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by chukzyfcbb: 9:58am On May 17, 2018
Biggers82:

What's the difference between A Fashion Designer and A Tailor.....?
A fashion designer is akin to am Architect. They create designs. new styles but may not know how to stitch it together

While a Tailor is the Civil engr. He takes what he has seen drawn somewhere and just Installs it. copy and paste things.

However, If you can create designs from scratch and can implement them to a close perfection, then you are an all round fashion guru smiley

Some of these fashion designers in Nigeria can't sew jack shi.t but they are masters in creating new style for people
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by dunedamatrix(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2018
KangaIye:

You still dey learn work, try harder you hear.

Meanin?
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by tintingz(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Story. Shey My mother skin na man's own.
If your mother is dark skin, she probably inherited it from her parents.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Josephwyse(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2018
Nice one happy marriage life
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Eberex(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2018
Na so you dey wear make up each time you want to sew?
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by sugarlyn: 10:30am On May 17, 2018
Lovely couple
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On May 17, 2018
tintingz:
If your mother is dark skin, she probably inherited it from her parents.
Yeah.. But.. Nowadays moms aren't lucky. They go yellow after teenage years.
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by longerthroat(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2018
it should have been termed... Wen tailor marry dry cleaners. ..
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Codeman01(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2018
vikkimimi:

;DBeautiful
let me be copying small small for mine

Dont worry I have gotten my concept, we will use a very different and unique concept, just accept to marry me first grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by stefanweeks: 11:11am On May 17, 2018
Biggers82:

What's the difference between A Fashion Designer and A Tailor.....?

Ignoramus

I hope the picture below answers your question

1 Like

Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by kingBenedict: 2:34pm On May 17, 2018
stefanweeks:

There is a trick.
You are funny...trick for people to comment first...you are having a laugh right now...
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by Biggers82(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2018
stefanweeks:

Ignoramus
I hope the picture below answers your question
you haven't answered my question Mr doll brain
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by stefanweeks: 8:52am On May 18, 2018
Biggers82:

you haven't answered my question Mr doll brain

Did you fall and land with your head when you were little?
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by staen: 4:13am On May 21, 2018
[quote author=Khd95 post=67604839]what i can deduce in this stupid pre wedding photos is that the guy is a slave to her road side tailor wife [what i deduced from your senseless post is that you dont even know when to use the terms his and her]
Re: 'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos by medolab90(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2018
This guy go Sabi cry die for small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.