Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (49220 Views)

Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On / Senator, Shehu Sani Lists 6 Steps To End Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Omeokachie: 6:19am On May 16, 2018
"Integrity" is when your citizens are being murdered by people of your ethnic group, but you choose to look the other way or make excuses for the killings.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by olafresh(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2018
Must we always recircle the system with the same old people. They have done their part during the old days. So let the youth do something now or start something. For what na

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Maket: 7:03am On May 16, 2018
Thank God your are not among. You never believe in yourself yet you represent your people in the Senate.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by unitysheart(m): 7:13am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
For Shehu sabi to say Buhari has integrity it shows he doesnt know the word means .

Which honest man will broke the oath he swore to uphold and go ahead to execute an illegal coup plot against a constitutional elected and recognized govt ?

Which Honest man will lie about a certificate he knows he never submitted to the Army?

Which Honest man will continuously have a penchant for disregarding the rule of law of a country ..?

Which kind of honest man will lie openly about collecting bank loan of 27 million to buy a form ?

Which Honest man will glorify bigotry and nepotism to extent of loss of innocent lives ..?

Shehu Sanis you clearly don't know what you are saying or you are a very dishonest man yourself

I'm sure you weren't alive during the coup saga. If you were alive, you'll know Buharu wasn't even.close to the seat of power when the coup was carried out.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Psywise: 7:34am On May 16, 2018
CaptJeffry:
So only Northerners have integrity in Nigeria eekwa?

Those are the people he knows. Let's give him a benefit of doubt

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by ODUBEZE: 7:36am On May 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
How can a honest and upright man:

- Accept bribe from Dasuki gate

- reinstate Maina and others

- be partial and selective in fighting corruption

- proscribe IPOB but tolerates the Herdsmen killing

- chaotic

- negotiate for the release of Dapchi girls without LEAH What if Leah were to be his daughter undecided

- make promises then fail

- upright With no syringe in the hospital after heavy allocation

- Remove subsidy he claimed was not existing then later again claims he pays subsidy after N145/litre fuel shocked shocked shocked

- Allow herdsmen from Gadaffi kill Nigerians in broad day light

- Lie about his certificate

- Nepotism

- cripple the Nigeria economy

- Not have respect for the rule of law

- send representative to a sport meant for Islamic country

How Shehu Sanni, how
What is upright about Buhari

Shehu Sani must be high on something when he made that comment
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Abelattah(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2018
madness everywhere
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Musta1968(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Based on my experience, Hausa Muslims are the most honest people in Nigeria followed by the Yoruba Muslims.

In the south, Deeper Life and Jehova Witness members stand out.

Anyone that didn't make my list doesn't merit my integrity rating.

Northerners are by far more honest than southerners.

Before you call me afonja, I be FBI (Full-Blooded Igbo)

I mirror reality...

Yes you got it

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by yommygift15: 7:39am On May 16, 2018
Hey yah, Sheu Sanni didn't trust himself (he lacks integrity) too
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by kenness(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2018
Please I need your help to pay my school fees
Its 20,000
May God bless you as u help me May your pocket never run dry Please help me

Name : Obinwa kenechukwu Vincent Account number: 3113066336 Bank : First bank
Thanks very much
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Prestdude: 7:42am On May 16, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God people like GOODLUCK jonathan, ALEX EKWUEME and OJUKWU names are not among.

Because the Shehu guy is the custodian of Mr integrity in Nigeria??

Anyone can come up with there own list...
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Fawklicant: 7:42am On May 16, 2018
Integrity must have a new perverted definition.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by lexy2014: 7:47am On May 16, 2018
9jaArea:
Even his haters are aware of this, they won't just admit it in public but tell their children in private.
integrity is when d president says he will stop medical tourism but has permanent sick bed in d UK
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by lexy2014: 7:49am On May 16, 2018
unitysheart:

I'm sure you weren't alive during the coup saga. If you were alive, you'll know Buharu wasn't even.close to the seat of power when the coup was carried out.
which coup are u referring to my brother?
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2018
Esseite:
Their is a precedence being set;

Fayose criticizes the govt - they say buhari is waiting for you..
Shehu criticizes the govt - they say buhari is waiting for you.
Reno says same - they say, they are waiting for him to step foot in Nigeria.
Abaribe says same - they say Efcc would open his file.
Ango abdulai is now saying same - why is he not in prison?
Balarabe musa say same - why is he not in prison?

Ffk says same - why is he not in prison yet?

You all should shove your threats in you asses.

How come abacha, ibb, and those that looted Nigeria dry are northern Muslims?
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Reference(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2018
grin... Gowon s there too....honestly this country sef.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2018
Musta1968:

Yes you got it

Yet abacha, ibb, dasuki, and all the people that looted Nigeria dry are all northern Muslims. Be deceiving yourself.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by gidado14(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2018
odiks:
The Chairman, Senate Committee on Local and Foreign Debt, Senator Shehu Sani, has listed Nigerians who have integrity like President Muhammadu Buhari.
Shehu Sani,on Monday in a tweet published the list and also acknowledged that the president of Nigeria, Muhammadui Buhari, is a man of integrity.

Sani listed Yakubu Gowon, a former head of state of Nigeria from 1966 to 1975, former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Adamu Ciroma, and former governor of Kaduna state, Balarabe Musa among others.

He argued further that there are other good people in Nigeria.

Check out the list:

1. Gowon
2. Adamu Ciroma
3. Balarabe Musa
4. Usman Jibrin
5. Yohanna Madaki
6. Aliyu Jamaa

The Senator's tweet read, "As a man born in Kaduna where PMB lived,I can attest to his history of honesty & moral uprightness; But there are other Nigerians who are equally upright; Gowon, Adamu Ciroma, Balarabe Musa, Usman Jibrin, Yohanna Madaki, Aliyu Jamaa etc. We have good people in our country everywhere."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-shehu-sani-lists-6-men-who-have-integrity-like-president-buhari-250648.html
so Shehu Sani is not on list ok kwantiniyu
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by DaudaAbu(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2018
CaptJeffry:
So only Northerners have integrity in Nigeria eekwa?

Those are the ones he can vouch for, because he hears, sees and witnessed their life style and what they have as investment after all the years they spent in gont.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by surgical: 7:58am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
For Shehu sabi to say Buhari has integrity it shows he doesnt know the word means .

Which honest man will broke the oath he swore to uphold and go ahead to execute an illegal coup plot against a constitutional elected and recognized govt ?

Which Honest man will lie about a certificate he knows he never submitted to the Army?

Which Honest man will continuously have a penchant for disregarding the rule of law of a country ..?

Which kind of honest man will lie openly about collecting bank loan of 27 million to buy a form ?

Which Honest man will glorify bigotry and nepotism to extent of loss of innocent lives ..?

Shehu Sanis you clearly don't know what you are saying or you are a very dishonest man yourself
Thank you for the little expose, there quite a lot more, it is this repeated lies about buhari made overtime, that mislead many people to vote for him ,hence the sorry state of the country, thank God he won, we can now confirm first hand he has no iota of integrity, all lies and deceit, next time we will endeavour to do our due deligence. integrity my foot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Essential(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2018
selemempe:
I dont know about others..but Gowon and Buhari lacks integrity.

noun

the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

"a gentleman of complete integrity"
synonyms: honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honour, honourableness, upstandingness, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness
"I never doubted his integrity"

Gowon was strongly fingered in the Dimka coup and he has not denied it till date. Gowon saw nothing wrong with blockading Biafra from getting food and drugs....a terrible war crime which led to death of millions of Igbos who knew nothing about how the war started in the 1st place.

As for Buhari..he is just a typical Nigerian politician. Gowon has million times more integrity than the fool.
the igbos deserve what happen to them during the civil war. they can't eat their cake and have it at the same time. The igbos remain prisoner war in the this country and they should learn to accept their fate.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Nobody: 8:05am On May 16, 2018
TRASH! ..sani must be high on cow dung!
I voted bubu based on integrity, but 3yrs on..

buhari & INTEGRITY in a sentence is GROSS ABERRATION!
#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Lightening: 8:05am On May 16, 2018
odiks:
The Chairman, Senate Committee on Local and Foreign Debt, Senator Shehu Sani, has listed Nigerians who have integrity like President Muhammadu Buhari.
Shehu Sani,on Monday in a tweet published the list and also acknowledged that the president of Nigeria, Muhammadui Buhari, is a man of integrity.

Sani listed Yakubu Gowon, a former head of state of Nigeria from 1966 to 1975, former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Adamu Ciroma, and former governor of Kaduna state, Balarabe Musa among others.

He argued further that there are other good people in Nigeria.

Check out the list:

1. Gowon
2. Adamu Ciroma
3. Balarabe Musa
4. Usman Jibrin
5. Yohanna Madaki
6. Aliyu Jamaa

The Senator's tweet read, "As a man born in Kaduna where PMB lived,I can attest to his history of honesty & moral uprightness; But there are other Nigerians who are equally upright; Gowon, Adamu Ciroma, Balarabe Musa, Usman Jibrin, Yohanna Madaki, Aliyu Jamaa etc. We have good people in our country everywhere."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-shehu-sani-lists-6-men-who-have-integrity-like-president-buhari-250648.html

Let this man stop hawking moral uprightness about because, just like punctuality and the likes, they are mere personal virtues that don't make a great leader. Vision does. Ask Mr. Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by excel101(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2018
He could have said that their are 6 men "from the North" that has integrity like PMB.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Bgorgeous: 8:10am On May 16, 2018
And all the men with integrity will be from the north out of the 180million people! Nawa
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by adeblow(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I used to be pro Buhari, but now I am no longer. I'll support and campaign for PDP's Dankwambo.
But to clarify your above quotes, Buharii was never part of the coup plot, he was chosen by the Supreme Military Council to head the government.
I argued about this until I read a biography of IBB recently in which the writer pointed to the fact that IBB thinks Buhari did not have the intelligence to successfully execute a coup plot.
So, get that right

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Essential(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
How can a honest and upright man:

- Accept bribe from Dasuki gate

- reinstate Maina and others

- be partial and selective in fighting corruption

- proscribe IPOB but tolerates the Herdsmen killing

- chaotic

- negotiate for the release of Dapchi girls without LEAH What if Leah were to be his daughter undecided

- make promises then fail

- upright With no syringe in the hospital after heavy allocation

- Remove subsidy he claimed was not existing then later again claims he pays subsidy after N145/litre fuel shocked shocked shocked

- Allow herdsmen from Gadaffi kill Nigerians in broad day light

- Lie about his certificate

- Nepotism

- cripple the Nigeria economy

- Not have respect for the rule of law

- send representative to a sport meant for Islamic country

How Shehu Sanni, how
I feel your pain, poor igbo boy hawking pure under the rain and sun. buhari is not to blame, it is your fate. face it and don't expect much.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by hush15: 8:13am On May 16, 2018
CecyAdrian:
So Shehu has a nice thing to say about Buhari shocked interesting...

Nigerians shoyld read his lines. Its very simple.

Though Buhari has intergrity which he knew since he was young, he is not the only man with intergrity he knows. There are many more.

The point is "we have options as there are many more with intergrity. Its not necessary we dwell on one should we have doubts."

I think Shehu is a smart guy. That was a tactical approach.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by petenweke: 8:13am On May 16, 2018
What is the meaning of integrity sef? Please can someone give one instance of buhari's integrity in this country?
Is "fighting corruption " integrity?
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Sunnyflex(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Based on my experience, Hausa Muslims are the most honest people in Nigeria followed by the Yoruba Muslims and then northern Christians.

In the south, Deeper Life and Jehova Witness members stand out.

Anyone that didn't make my list doesn't merit my integrity rating.

Northerners are by far more honest than southerners.

Before you call me afonja, I be FBI (Full-Blooded Igbo)

I mirror reality...
You're a foolish person with no sense of belonging and myopic in nature.
Your facts were based on inductive reasoning and not on deductive reasoning.

Also a disgrace to the Igbo race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.