Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (49498 Views)

Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On / Senator, Shehu Sani Lists 6 Steps To End Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Ikpongiton: 9:58am On May 16, 2018
it is only in nigeria where uncircumcised people, who eat with unwashed hands and have sex with unbathed minors,wins competition as the cleanest people.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Witnes: 10:00am On May 16, 2018
wailersarefools:

If you find urselves in a situation where you have to leave your valuables in the hands of either of two strangers who you know nothing about apart from their tribe and religion which are either hausa muslim or igbo christian, I am 100 percent sure you will not even look at the igbo christian. You can keep lying to urselves on the social media. I have come across igbos who don't entrust their properties in the hands of their igbo neighbours but will rather cross over to the other street and give a hausa man for safety. But I doubt if a hausa man will ever think of entrusting his valuables in the hands of igbo man when even you, you can't.
I still maintain it was then not now. Hausas are more deadly nowadays and very obvious.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Nobody: 10:00am On May 16, 2018
CaptJeffry:
So only Northerners have integrity in Nigeria eekwa?
Here we go again.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by igben(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2018
Big SCAMMMMMM!!! U mean GOD just create and put all the best mr INTEGRITY in 1 region? SCAM...
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Ikpongiton: 10:10am On May 16, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God people like GOODLUCK jonathan, ALEX EKWUEME and OJUKWU names are not among.
men of honour can not be found in the gathering of the scornful
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by onyiloyi(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2018
Na only northerners get integrity? Add Emeka Anyaku, Ogbonnaya Onu and Audi Ogbeh
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by billyG(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2018
selemempe:
I dont know about others..but Gowon and Buhari lacks integrity.

noun

the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

"a gentleman of complete integrity"
synonyms: honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honour, honourableness, upstandingness, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness
"I never doubted his integrity"

Gowon was strongly fingered in the Dimka coup and he has not denied it till date. Gowon saw nothing wrong with blockading Biafra from getting food and drugs....a terrible war crime which led to death of millions of Igbos who knew nothing about how the war started in the 1st place.

As for Buhari..he is just a typical Nigerian politician. Gowon has million times more integrity than the fool.
common Gowon that kill millions of biafra jews has more integrity than...what stop taking tramadol.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by billyG(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2018
no southerners on the lousy list Haba sani!
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2018
Hausa muslims are the most honest people LMFAO
Is that why Northern Nigeria is the poorest region in Nigeria?
Is that why a lot of the population are beggers?
Wake the fuccckk up from your slumber!!!
Northerners are the most wicked politicians in Nigeria

SoNature:

Based on my experience, Hausa Muslims are the most honest people in Nigeria followed by the Yoruba Muslims and then northern Christians.

In the south, Deeper Life and Jehova Witness members stand out.

Anyone that didn't make my list doesn't merit my integrity rating.

Northerners are by far more honest than southerners.

Before you call me afonja, I be FBI (Full-Blooded Igbo)

I mirror reality...
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by maisauki: 10:42am On May 16, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
Sir the barber is waiting for you.

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by maisauki: 10:45am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Based on my experience, Hausa Muslims are the most honest people in Nigeria followed by the Yoruba Muslims and then northern Christians.

I mirror reality...
may God bless d womb that carried u
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by koladebrainiac(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2018
why is he floating only northerners
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by GuntersChain(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2018
he didn't understand the meaning of the word well because it was written in english language, if it was translated to his native tongue, then he will have a better understanding of the word. so integrity only resides in the north. i blame lugard for this kind of marriage were divorce is not an option.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Zahrudin: 10:58am On May 16, 2018
kettykings:
i love Buhari, but is Buhari really a man of integrity or has the meaning of integrity changed ?

Is it not buhari that flouted the INEC regulations and contested election without any record of passing WAEC.

Is it not the same Buhari that has flouted rule of law and kept some individuals without trial in jail
Is it not the same Buhari that has allowed some chronically corrupt fellows to be walking free while using the brute force of the law against some other people becuase they are not his tribe and not his party members.
Is it not Buhari that ordered soldiers to shoot unarmed protesters while urging the public to take to court any armed herdsmen

The same buhari instigated the death of 7 corpers when he lost an election against Goodluck in 2011

Truth has indeed failed in Nigeria so it seems but the Judgement of God is defnitely sure , the blood of the innocent will not go unaacounted
u really love Buhari
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Zahrudin: 11:01am On May 16, 2018
wordcat:
The real upright Nigerians are;
Chukwuma Soludo,
Peter Obi,
Oby Ezekwesili,
Pascal Dozie
e.t.c
IPOB
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Zahrudin: 11:09am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

I mirror reality...
u have travel a lot
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Danialuone: 11:10am On May 16, 2018
Buhari is still number one in Nigeria on Integrity ,others are just following ......Buhari and Others
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Nobody: 11:25am On May 16, 2018
MDsambo:

Deal with it
what is deal with there?

U mean all southern politicians don't intergrity?

Even if sheu sani mentioned abacha and baba n Gida,u will still support it!

Believe Nigeria politicians at ur own peril
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Cointrader: 11:29am On May 16, 2018
wordcat:
The real upright Nigerians are;

Chukwuma Soludo,

Peter Obi,

Oby Ezekwesili,

Pascal Dozie

e.t.c

Pascal Dozie who raised sons that are looting Diamond Bank blind has integrity?

Very funny.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by GGirll: 11:33am On May 16, 2018
CaptJeffry:
So only Northerners have integrity in Nigeria eekwa?
HAPU NDI ARA NA NDI OSHI...ALL OF THEM ARE D SAME I NEVER LISTENED TO THIS THIEF SINCE HE STARTED HIS SLY GIBBERISH
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by wordcat(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2018
Cointrader:

Pascal Dozie who raised sons that are looting Diamond Bank blind has integrity?

Very funny.

His sons not him. What do you have say about Buhari's son that crashed a bike that worth millions of naira the day lazy Nigerian youths were struggling to get fuel at filling stations across the country
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by wink2015(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2018
I think the name of Colonel Abubakar-Dangiwa-Umar (retired ) should be added to the list of men with integrity.

This ex-army officer who was a former military governor has integrity and I have been opportune to read several of the interview he grants the Nigerian media which he analyse and dissect public and political issues facing Nigeria as a nation.

This man believe the strength of the north lies with the resources of the north and the northern people.

A belief he somehow shared with Sir Ahmadu Bello, the late Sauduana.

If one go back to the life of the late Saudauna, Sir Ahmadu Bello, one will realise that Sir Ahmadu Bello was not interested in leaving his own northern domain to go and take up the position of Prime Minister in Lagos, the then federal capital. He was more comfortable being in the midst of his own northern people.

He has to call on one of his northern brother, in the person of Tafawa Balewa to take up the prime minister job.

This is a position that was very tempting that our present northern leaders will not leave if they had such a juicy opportunity but Sir Ahmadu Bello forgo this top job for Tafawa Balewa.

Colonel Umar is not a northern far rightist.

He believes in restructuring.

Most of the people Shehu Sani mentioned like Balarabe Musa, former Kaduna state governor are honest but they have caliphate ideology like President Buhari.

They believe that Nigeria belongs to them and they do not see any need to restructure Nigeria as they believe the present structure is a gift from the colonial master the British.

These far rightist like Balarabe Musa do not see eye to eye with proponent of RESTRUCTURING as they believe the present military imposed constitution is better for the long term interest of north.

These group of far right politician do not believe that for unity and stability to be maintained Nigeria future must be renegotiated.

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by wordcat(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2018
Zahrudin:

IPOB

Ab0ki
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Oxalic(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
Point of correction: Buhari has no atom of integrity. The man is totally fake.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by adem30: 12:48pm On May 16, 2018
Many people here don't even notice that Shehu Sani name is not even on the list
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Cointrader: 12:59pm On May 16, 2018
wordcat:

His sons not him. What do you have say about Buhari's son that crashed a bike that worth millions of naira the day lazy Nigerian youths were struggling to get fuel at filling stations across the country

If you think people can get to the top in this country and still have their integrity intact, then you have another think coming.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by meshinoye(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2018
The electoral Act did not mention WAEC certificate as a prerequisite to contest any political office. The law simply mentioned ' school certifate'. The school certificate was not defined​ by the Act, so it can be Nursary school certificate or Primary school certificate etc. The subject matter here is school certificate!

Again, Chief of Army staff gives soldiers orders. PMB is just a ceremonial C in C.

i love Buhari, but is Buhari really a man of integrity or has the meaning of integrity changed ?

Is it not buhari that flouted the INEC regulations and contested election without any record of passing WAEC.

Is it not the same Buhari that has flouted rule of law and kept some individuals without trial in jail
Is it not the same Buhari that has allowed some chronically corrupt fellows to be walking free while using the brute force of the law against some other people becuase they are not his tribe and not his party members.
Is it not Buhari that ordered soldiers to shoot unarmed protesters while urging the public to take to court any armed herdsmen

The same buhari instigated the death of 7 corpers when he lost an election against Goodluck in 2011

Truth has indeed failed in Nigeria so it seems but the Judgement of God is defnitely sure , the blood of the innocent will not go unaacounted[/quote]
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by jrusky(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
For Shehu sabi to say Buhari has integrity it shows he doesnt know the word means .

Which honest man will broke the oath he swore to uphold and go ahead to execute an illegal coup plot against a constitutional elected and recognized govt ?

Which Honest man will lie about a certificate he knows he never submitted to the Army?

Which Honest man will continuously have a penchant for disregarding the rule of law of a country ..?

Which kind of honest man will lie openly about collecting bank loan of 27 million to buy a form ?

Which Honest man will glorify bigotry and nepotism to extent of loss of innocent lives ..?

Shehu Sanis you clearly don't know what you are saying or you are a very dishonest man yourself

God bless you and your entire generation.

It annoys me like mad when some idiot in fact bastards say Buhari is the only saint in a country of 190 million heads.

Buhari has no integrity he is a dare devil pretending a s s hole bollock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by selemempe: 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
Essential:

the igbos deserve what happen to them during the civil war. they can't eat their cake and have it at the same time. The igbos remain prisoner war in the this country and they should learn to accept their fate.
poor ppl always having stupid, childish opinions
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by wordcat(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2018
Cointrader:

If you think people can get to the top in this country and still have their integrity intact, then you have another think coming.

You may be the one to have another think coming because my list is to prove that Ab0ki's arecnot the only tribe that have men of integrity
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by mikejimm: 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
kettykings:

Truth has indeed failed in Nigeria so it seems but the Judgement of God is defnitely sure , the blood of the innocent will not go unaacounted

well spoken! 'The blood of the innocent will not go unaccounted for'.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

I mirror reality...

No you don't talk reality,u talk shiiii dumb dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Gives Latest Update / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.