Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (49201 Views)

Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On / Senator, Shehu Sani Lists 6 Steps To End Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by bayori: 3:36pm On May 16, 2018
I taya o!
CaptJeffry:
So only Northerners have integrity in Nigeria eekwa?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by kashman001: 3:45pm On May 16, 2018
When Shehu Sani made a statement or castigate/criticize the president some people will applaud him but when he makes good compliment concerning the president the same people will call for his head.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:53pm On May 16, 2018
Essential:

I feel your pain, poor igbo boy hawking pure under the rain and sun. buhari is not to blame, it is your fate. face it and don't expect much.
The truth is bitter right

Swallow it!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by tunary(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2018
Na only Northerners get integrity and honesty
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by hardayemmie(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2018
kahal29:

Last Saturday's LGA election in Kaduna has formatted his brains.
Make una leave am ... Na stylish lobby be that ... after fumbling his loyalty.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by hardayemmie(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2018
grin
hakimi1974:
the man dey take style beg after im don f*ck up. last week kaduna LG election don make am wake up for im self induced hibernation.

grin
hakimi1974:
the man dey take style beg after im don f*ck up. last week kaduna LG election don make am wake up for im self induced hibernation.

my guy don receive sense.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by denko(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2018
You dont seems to get what he said " there are other good Nigerian for the Job"
CecyAdrian:
So Shehu has a nice thing to say about Buhari shocked interesting...
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:01pm On May 16, 2018
MrPeterson:
All we need in this country is love .

If there is love, politicians will not take funds meant for the masses for there own personal gain.

If there is love, fulani herdsmen won't graze of farmers crop.

If there is love, police officer won't shoot unarmed citizens.

It goes on and on.
what we need is evil
poiticians heerdsmen and police will behave if they know someone will come for them
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by GoodGovernance: 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
For Shehu sabi to say Buhari has integrity it shows he doesnt know the word means .

[s]Which honest man will broke the oath he swore to uphold and go ahead to execute an illegal coup plot against a constitutional elected and recognized govt ?[/s]

[s]Which Honest man will lie about a certificate he knows he never submitted to the Army?

Which Honest man will continuously have a penchant for disregarding the rule of law of a country ..?

Which kind of honest man will lie openly about collecting bank loan of 27 million to buy a form ?

Which Honest man will glorify bigotry and nepotism to extent of loss of innocent lives ..?

Shehu Sanis you clearly don't know what you are saying or you are a very dishonest man yourself
[/s]

-A coup to arrest corruption
-The army had since confirmed his certficate. Those who think Buhari does not have certificate are mischief makers like you.
-Buhari must have enrolled in the army with your father's certificate? grin

-A bank loan to buy a form? Any fact to the contrary?A bank loan does not mean Buhari did not have the means.As a former president,his total assets are more than N27m.

You can borrow against temporary cashflow challenges.What happened to Buhari could have happened to even Dangote:

This is exactly what Buhari was quoted to have said(Google is your friend!):

''“You could recall in the entire contest, I have always tried to personally pay for the nomination form at least. But N27.5m is not small.

“Thank God, I have a personal relationship with the chairman of my bank. I called him and told him that the forms are coming and so, whether my accounts are in red or green or black, you must honour this, otherwise, I will lose the nomination.

“I was about to go to Kaduna today and told the chairman and he said, ‘you better pick the form’ and he kept a straight face. That means that there is no excuse.

“I thank God that we have gotten to this stage and all speculations will now cease and now, in the best tradition of democracy, people can now follow their choice candidate into the arena,” .

That Buhari is not very wealthy and not a thief, does not mean he his a pauper. Buhari is a very comfortable Nigerian president,he can afford whatever he desires,including sending his children abroad for study.

Buhari's integrity is world class,recognised globally. He is of course not perfect and not a saint.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Sunnyflex(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2018
SoNature:

Next time you quote me using foul language I will report.

FYI, Igbo traders are some of worst set of Nigerians. And that someone speaks Igbo doesn't even exonerate him from being cheated by them

If you doubt me, go to Alaba International Market

One million of you cannot twist the truth neither can you shut me down.

Our people need to change their attitude towards money

Agaghi mu aza gi ozo.

Again, any foul language, I will unleash Rule 2 on you

Ututu oma.
My friend sit down!
You're a foolish man with apparent no sense of ownership nor justification.
No wonder the political structure of the SE is not as cohesive and united as that of the North or West.
The igbos are too envious, acrimonious, competitive among themselves.Trying to override themselves.
Sometimes trying to favour a particular ethnic groups more than themselves.
Shai!!!!! Haba!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo / Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos / Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.