Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (49219 Views)

Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On / Senator, Shehu Sani Lists 6 Steps To End Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Ospic2014: 8:14am On May 16, 2018
Lazy Nigeria politheivsians has no place for our youths
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by kizaronto: 8:19am On May 16, 2018
MrPeterson:
All we need in this country is love

Wait for it u will see it. Forlorn hope.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2018
kettykings:
i love Buhari, but is Buhari really a man of integrity or has the meaning of integrity changed ?

Is it not buhari that flouted the INEC regulations and contested election without any record of passing WAEC.

Is it not the same Buhari that has flouted rule of law and kept some individuals without trial in jail
Is it not the same Buhari that has allowed some chronically corrupt fellows to be walking free while using the brute force of the law against some other people becuase they are not his tribe and not his party members.
Is it not Buhari that ordered soldiers to shoot unarmed protesters while urging the public to take to court any armed herdsmen

The same buhari instigated the death of 7 corpers when he lost an election against Goodluck in 2011

Truth has indeed failed in Nigeria so it seems but the Judgement of God is defnitely sure , the blood of the innocent will not go unaacounted

R u sure u love Buhari? Like really?
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by seguno2: 8:20am On May 16, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God people like GOODLUCK jonathan, ALEX EKWUEME and OJUKWU names are not among.

How many Yoruba names are there
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:24am On May 16, 2018
This man called shehu Sani must be on codeine before making this statement
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by SoNature(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2018
Sunnyflex:

You're a foolish person with no sense of belonging and myopic in nature.
Your facts were based on inductive reasoning and not on deductive reasoning.

Also a disgrace to the Igbo race

Next time you quote me using foul language I will report.

FYI, Igbo traders are some of worst set of Nigerians. And that someone speaks Igbo doesn't even exonerate him from being cheated by them

If you doubt me, go to Alaba International Market

One million of you cannot twist the truth neither can you shut me down.

Our people need to change their attitude towards money

Agaghi mu aza gi ozo.

Again, any foul language, I will unleash Rule 2 on you

Ututu oma.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2018
There is no integrity in the president called buhari.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Ikpongiton: 8:29am On May 16, 2018
MDsambo:

Deal with it
deal with aboki list as you are also dealing mass illiteracy and,extreme poverty
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Kalex01(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2018
We want youths

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Nobody: 8:33am On May 16, 2018
CaptJeffry:
So only Northerners have integrity in Nigeria eekwa?

They are well known for that, even the petty trader on the street and the Okada riders on our highway, They are just known for that, except you have a different opinion.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by kense88: 8:35am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Based on my experience, Hausa Muslims are the most honest people in Nigeria followed by the Yoruba Muslims and then northern Christians.

In the south, Deeper Life and Jehova Witness members stand out.

Anyone that didn't make my list doesn't merit my integrity rating.

Northerners are by far more honest than southerners.

Before you call me afonja, I be FBI (Full-Blooded Imbecilee)

I mirror reality...
I heard that babangida, abacha, and buhari are from Enugu state. Nama
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Nobody: 8:36am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
For Shehu sabi to say Buhari has integrity it shows he doesnt know the word means .

Which honest man will broke the oath he swore to uphold and go ahead to execute an illegal coup plot against a constitutional elected and recognized govt ?

Which Honest man will lie about a certificate he knows he never submitted to the Army?

Which Honest man will continuously have a penchant for disregarding the rule of law of a country ..?

Which kind of honest man will lie openly about collecting bank loan of 27 million to buy a form ?

Which Honest man will glorify bigotry and nepotism to extent of loss of innocent lives ..?

Shehu Sanis you clearly don't know what you are saying or you are a very dishonest man yourself

And all of a sudden you guys don't like Sheu Sanni again, this is arguably the first time he will be saying something positive about PMB
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by poseidon12: 8:38am On May 16, 2018
Buhari has no integrity whatsoever. Senator Shehu Sanni's name should also be there. He is a man of integrity.
Of course, I would add Emeka Anyaoku, Olisa Agbakoba, Pastor Bakare, Gen. Ishola Williams, Gen. Akinrinade (hope I got the spelling), Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, just to name a few that came to mind.
There are a lot of Nigerians out there with integrity that are not well known to the public. We need to choose our leaders from that pool.
I believe that Gowon is a good man but he would not make my list of men of integrity. I see him more as a naive person and a fool.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by poseidon12: 8:41am On May 16, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God people like GOODLUCK jonathan, ALEX EKWUEME and OJUKWU names are not among.

slowpoke spotted.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Witnes: 8:41am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Based on my experience, Hausa Muslims are the most honest people in Nigeria followed by the Yoruba Muslims and then northern Christians.

Before you call me afonja, I be FBI (Full-Blooded Igbo)

I mirror reality...
That was far then not now. Hausa ppl now abuse public offices, embezzle money, steal, bleach trust, eat haram and clean mouth. Don't compare far back hausas to nowadays criminals
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Petdagr8t(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2018
All from the north and none from south, Burahi(Buhari), Ciroma and Gowon are even among. Haba! shehu Sani, before I thought you got some senses but now you've disappointed me by proving me wrong.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Abagworo(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2018
CaptJeffry:
So only Northerners have integrity in Nigeria eekwa?

Somehow true. I'm a businessman and I've dealt with every group in Nigeria and arrived at the conclusion that Northerners especially Fulani are the most honest.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by CSTR1003: 8:53am On May 16, 2018
Harjibode:

They are well known for that, even the petty trader on the street and the Okada riders on our highway, They are just known for that, except you have a different opinion.
Yet the greatest plunderers of our Commonwealth are northerners.

Northerners are honest, yet the most pervasive political corruption happens there which has resulted in their terrible standard of living.

If northerners are honest, they should be enjoying the highest standard of living in this country, and we should be seeing it reflect in national governance.

You people just make empty assumptions based on one or two abokiis you met.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Chukazu: 8:55am On May 16, 2018
The same integrity that Gowon used to destroy Nigeria for good Nine years
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by 9jaArea: 8:58am On May 16, 2018
lexy2014:
integrity is when d president says he will stop medical tourism but has permanent sick bed in d UK
Go and tell that to Shehu Sani
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by CSTR1003: 9:03am On May 16, 2018
Abagworo:

Somehow true. I'm a businessman and I've dealt with every group in Nigeria and arrived at the conclusion that Northerners especially Fulani are the most honest.
And why haven't that reflected in governance?

Who has been more Corrupt than the fulanis in the Nigerian govt? Or are those a different species of fulanis.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Paradigm777: 9:04am On May 16, 2018
ezegold4we:
For the first time, am totally disappointed in sani,

Every thing about Buhari is scam

When you check the meaning of integrity in the dictionary, u will know that this senator is just a confirmed Bohemia,

Integrity my foot.
Did he appoint you in the first place?
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by ThinkSmarter: 9:06am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Before you call me afonja, I be FBI (Full-Blooded Igbo)

I mirror reality...
nwanna ihe i kwuru bu ezi okwu, mana sugodu igbo kam' mara na i bu ezigbo nwafor.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Ikpongiton: 9:10am On May 16, 2018
another blood thirsty list from a blood thirty aboki.another shit list from abokis who will chose to wash their bombom with water when they wee,but leave their bombom unwashed when they poo.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by SoNature(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
nwanna ihe i kwuru bu ezi okwu, mana sugodu igbo kam' mara na i bu ezigbo nwafor.

Nwanne, a bum nwafo.

O na-ewem iwe na Ndi Igbo n'eji ike achu ego

Ha fu go di nwanne ha, ha egwuo ya chandom (wayo)

O na agbawam obi

Ndi Igbo kwesiri I gba mbo gbawee

Anyi n'ete onwe anyi unyi n'iru

Udo diri gi
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by Ikpongiton: 9:21am On May 16, 2018
kense88:
I heard that babangida, abacha, and buhari are from Enugu state. Nama
lest you forget,yusuf buhari ,babachir lawal and sambo dasuki are from rivers .
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by kmaster007: 9:22am On May 16, 2018
7. IBB 8. OBJ
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by ThinkSmarter: 9:31am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Nwanne, a bum nwafo.
O na agbawam obi
Udo diri gi
dikwara gi dede. Deme
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by ThinkSmarter: 9:31am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

Nwanne, a bum nwafo.
O na agbawam obi
Udo diri gi
dikwara gi dede. Deme
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by wailersarefools: 9:33am On May 16, 2018
Witnes:

That was far then not now. Hausa ppl now abuse public offices, embezzle money, steal, bleach trust, eat haram and clean mouth. Don't compare far back hausas to nowadays criminals
Sunnyflex:

You're a foolish person with no sense of belonging and myopic in nature.
Your facts were based on inductive reasoning and not on deductive reasoning.

Also a disgrace to the Igbo race
If you find urselves in a situation where you have to leave your valuables in the hands of either of two strangers who you know nothing about apart from their tribe and religion which are either hausa muslim or igbo christian, I am 100 percent sure you will not even look at the igbo christian. You can keep lying to urselves on the social media. I have come across igbos who don't entrust their properties in the hands of their igbo neighbours but will rather cross over to the other street and give a hausa man for safety. But I doubt if a hausa man will ever think of entrusting his valuables in the hands of igbo man when even you, you can't.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by kense88: 9:37am On May 16, 2018
Ikpongiton:
lest you forget,yusuf buhari ,babachir lawal and sambo dasuki are from rivers .
I judge peoples integrity based on how well they perform, when they are in power, not how loud they are, when they are criticizing others.
Re: 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari by contigiency(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2018
Shehu sani you are right, and Dr Ogbonnaya Onu should feature prominently in that list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment / Border Closure: 98 Firms Relocate, Others Lose Millions / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.