Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nothing Good Comes Out From The Desert!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Good Comes Out From The Desert!!! (540 Views)

Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots. / Supreme Court Is More Corrupt Than INEC. Expect Nothing Good From There / I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Good Comes Out From The Desert!!! by phenol33(m): 12:31am On May 16, 2018
Do you remember what our then president told the consortium from dubai years back he was quoted to have told them "that nothing good comes out from the desert!" what happened years letter the whole world want to visit dubai!!! even you reading this post..

down here in Nigeria! the youths from the southern part of the country have been busy making the same statement. "nothing good comes out from the north" hahahaha i laugh they keep shouting our oil! our oil!! our oil!!! while the north are busy building there local economy mainly in agriculture. soon they start shouting we are been marginalized.... i will laugh again at them when that happens... start now to equip yourselves so that you won't be left behind my southern youths!!! #phenol
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out From The Desert!!! by hakimi1974(m): 2:08am On May 16, 2018
phenol33:
Do you remember what our then president told the consortium from dubai years back he was quoted to have told them "that nothing good comes out from the desert!" what happened years letter the whole world want to visit dubai!!! even you reading this post..

down here in Nigeria! the youths from the southern part of the country have been busy making the same statement. "nothing good comes out from the north" hahahaha i laugh they keep shouting our oil! our oil!! our oil!!! while the north are busy building there local economy mainly in agriculture. soon they start shouting we are been marginalized.... i will laugh again at them when that happens... start now to equip yourselves so that you won't be left behind my southern youths!!! #phenol
bros, i don hear you. how we go take end boko haram, and school age kids roaming about under the guise of an oppressive al-majiri education system, and the distrust between christian northerner and his muslim northerner.
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out From The Desert!!! by chichar1(f): 7:43am On May 16, 2018
one day this forum called Nairaland will stop being relevant to the society. just look at this early morning trash been posted here
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out From The Desert!!! by chichar1(f): 7:50am On May 16, 2018
phenol33:

take it or leave it !!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF DESERT!!!!!!!!!!!! stop using Dubai as case study here,
Re: Nothing Good Comes Out From The Desert!!! by phenol33(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2018
chichar1:
one day this forum called Nairaland will stop being relevant to the society. just look at this early morning trash been posted here
you will remember this post one day in your life.

(1) (Reply)

Politician Beats Up Wife, Accuses Rescuer Of Being Her Boyfriend / Kano To Empower Youths With 5000 Shoe Shining Business Kits (photos) / Where Is General Momoh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.