Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (67654 Views)

Has The Prophecy Of "7 Women Will Hold Unto One Man" In Isaiah 4 Been Fulfilled? / Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell / Isaiah 4:1 Prophecy: When Will It Be? Is It Now Or Has The Time Passed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by NMotorwerks: 3:24pm On May 16, 2018
KING SOLOMON!
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by KhadyM(f): 3:26pm On May 16, 2018
A lot of people dont read the Bible in context grin. I just read the whole previous chapter. It's about judgment on Jerusalem and Judah because of their rebellious nature, maybe it already came to pass. Some guys are already waiting on women to come fight for him to marry them. Keep waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Shut up

Biya Amusu!

Must You Slap?
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Malakh: 3:28pm On May 16, 2018
This prophecy will be fulfilled when we receive our wedding gift in the secret place, just before we retake our land, we gast to take our women back simply because Yhwh took us back, i'll give yall another scripture to back it up
Hosea 3:1-3 KJVS
Then said the Lord unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine. [2] So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley: [3] And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee. In other words we gat to take these baby mama's with five children from different men simply because their children is our children, simply because YHWH showed us by example that He will take us man-whores back, there are natural and spiritual whores...spiritual whores are the xtians, muslims, buddhist etc...whores are those who don't keep the covenant/vows of their Husband at Mount Horeb.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by sonmvayina(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2018
daveP:
oga stop right there o..

this prophecy is as literal as most of the other 1500+ that are unfulfilled.

7wisdoms indeed. Chai.

No wahala, just know the Tanakh is not a history textbook, but a spiritual manual.. So most of the stories are allegory.. The
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2018

I Wonder What Mr. Seun Has To Say About This Now...

The Bible Has Never Been Like Every Other Book...

He'd Probably Say Its A Coincidence...

Seun!
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by KhadyM(f): 3:33pm On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Especially in war zones, men become scarce commodities because many of them have been killed.

That was why Burundi made polygamy compulsory.

Which Burundi? Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 3:33pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

See you at Shiloh 2024...
Shiloh kill you there sad

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 3:35pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Biya Amusu!

Must You Slap?
Yes cheesy I want to reset his brain cheesy
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by cantok(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2018
femi4:
You first post shows how shallow minded you are. Subsequent post shows your lack of understanding of the scripture. We have little or nothing to talk about
grin grin grin grin grin grin
"You first post shows how shallow minded you are. Subsequent post shows your lack of understanding of the scripture." Ok.

Please enlighten me on the areas where you observe that adjustment is needed
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by tintingz(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2018
VULCAN:
Societal pressure for women to marry is fairly recent so I wonder where you heard it was happening in Bible times.

The Bible covers thousands of years and the only woman in the Bible who chased a man for marriage was Ruth. And even she never said that she would take care of herself. So get your facts straight!

This shows you don't even know how society works both past and present.

During the eras in the Bible even long before the Bible era women were subjected to men, young girls were betrothed to men even in your Bible we can find it there e.g Mary and Joseph marriage. Apart from women from wealthy home or royal family average women dignity were/are base on virginity and marriage, girls are forced or pressure to marry early(early marriage) that's the norm, they were betrothed to men, practice arranged marriage.

So imagine girls growing out of age they are supposed to have been married but still single, how will the society see them? This was the reason of the desperation you see among many girls even till date many society still pressure girls into marriage.

So when the Bible talk about desperation of women for marriage, it was because of the norm in the society not some prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:

Mtcheeeew undecided

cry Highqueen cheesy
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:

Anyday You Slap Me Again i Will Use You to Learn Boxing angry
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 3:49pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Mtcheeeew undecided

cry Highqueen cheesy
Mtcheeeeeeeeew mpama

Preshy cry
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by highqueen(f): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Mtcheeeew undecided

cry Highqu.een cheesy
dear,how you? I do see your mentions but I'm always busy now.

hope all is well?
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by highqueen(f): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew mpama

Preshy cry
lool.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Anyday You Slap Me Again i Will Use You to Learn Boxing angry
You see the reason why I love watching wrestle wink
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
You see the reason why I love watching wrestle wink

I Will Use You As Punching bag
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by CSTR1003: 3:52pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 3:53pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

I Will Use You As Punching bag
That's if I don't faint you first
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2018
highqueen:
dear,how you? I do see your mentions but I'm always busy now.

hope all is well?

I Think All Is Well. Because God Has Been Staring at Me Since Yesterday...

Your Amebo friend Said You Are Busy With Project
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 3:55pm On May 16, 2018
highqueen:

lool.
Where have you been that you left me in the hands of all this guy's that wants to end my career embarassed
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by streamsofjoy(f): 3:56pm On May 16, 2018
I dnt really have a problem with people quoting such bible passages or reminding the world of the end time. My pain is the motive behind the post which I am 1000% sure is to shade the female folk. We all know that there are more unmarried ladies who are of age than men. My advice for men is this, even though u are not a woman, let me tell u, tomorrow u may have daughters and as at today u have sisters, so i'll advice u stop making jest of "women" cos u will be doing same to urself indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
That's if I don't faint you first

You Cannot Last 3seconds If I Slap You tongue
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by cantok(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked I think it takes sum1 that is spiritually strong to fully understand what am seeing up here!!

Tolbanks:
Did you read the verses before and after of that particular verse? Don't conclude too quicly smiley

I tell you guys, only 10% on this thread have genuine interests in meaning of prophecy, others are comedians while the rest are simply extermist
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by highqueen(f): 3:56pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Where have you been that you left me in the hands of all this guy's that wants to end my career embarassed
lol.grin

school ish his heated up,wait lemme graduate in no sooner than later,I will come back in full force.cheesy
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:

Which Career grin
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 4:02pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

You Cannot Last 3seconds If I Slap You tongue
Are you you talking to me

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 4:03pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Which Career grin
My motivational career
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by biacan(f): 4:04pm On May 16, 2018
highqueen:

lol.grin

school ish his heated up,wait lemme graduate in no sooner than later,I will come back in full force.cheesy
You need to hurry because the bashing is too much embarassed
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by lakesider(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

I think it takes sum1 that is spiritually strong to fully understand what am seeing up here!!
Lol
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by IamPlato(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
My motivational career

Let Us Have A Public Speaking Challenge. Just You And I wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service / ''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.