Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (67563 Views)

Has The Prophecy Of "7 Women Will Hold Unto One Man" In Isaiah 4 Been Fulfilled? / Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell / Isaiah 4:1 Prophecy: When Will It Be? Is It Now Or Has The Time Passed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by otunbadan(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2018
Anas09:

You haven't answered the question as to why her finger wasn't where she intended to point out according to you. Is she blind?

Omo men ... Any one ... I cannot use mb on what my eyes are seeing
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Anas09: 8:36pm On May 17, 2018
JandyJ:

Thank u pastor
You're welcome my son.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by JandyJ(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2018
Anas09:

You're welcome my son.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Anas09: 9:44pm On May 18, 2018
JandyJ:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
What with the face?
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by JandyJ(m): 12:08am On May 19, 2018
Anas09:

What with the face?

You called a grown up man your son
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by sexdoll: 12:05pm On May 19, 2018
Ojuri20:
Whereas two men are begging me to marry them cheesy

but aunty, two is not equal to seven na? wink grin cheesy
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:28pm On May 19, 2018
The problem is after you marry one of them, no other man will beg you to marry him anymore because u have been claimed and have changed your name. But for the man ...............
Ojuri20:
Whereas two men are begging me to marry them cheesy
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Ojuri20: 1:42pm On May 19, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
The problem is after you marry one of them, no other man will beg you to marry him anymore because u have been claimed and have changed your name. But for the man ...............

and here comes my final decision and can remarry whenever I want to besides being married is not a prerequisite for happiness tongue

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Ojuri20: 1:43pm On May 19, 2018
sexdoll:

but aunty, two is not equal to seven na? wink grin cheesy

Sa still above one that society and Bible recommend for women but honestly speaking they are more than 2 sef but those are top 2 tongue
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:52pm On May 19, 2018
Is this after having to take care of 2 or 3 children you might have already had for the first man?. It is easy being a woman/mother. That was what the Bible passage was saying.
Ojuri20:

and here comes my final decision and can remarry whenever I want to besides being married is not a prerequisite for happiness tongue
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by sexdoll: 2:50pm On May 19, 2018
Ojuri20:

Sa still above one that society and Bible recommend for women but honestly speaking they are more than 2 sef but those are top 2 tongue

enjoy the moment.

it won't always be there, if you know what i mean? wink
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Ojuri20: 2:58pm On May 19, 2018
sexdoll:

enjoy the moment.

it won't always be there, if you know what i mean? wink

I'm not enjoying anything ooo neither materially nor sexually if it it what you're thinking because I'm more than a thousand kilometres far from them all, I only want to choose the best and the most deserving one.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by sexdoll: 3:01pm On May 19, 2018
Ojuri20:

I'm not enjoying anything ooo neither materially nor sexually if it it what you're thinking because I'm more than a thousand kilometres far from them all, I only want to choose the best and the most deserving one.

i aint talking about what or whether you are enjoying or not.

i am talking about your window of opportunity.

the timeframe is shortening with every passing day.

you are selecting now.

but...

before you know it, you will be the one being selected

but that's life.

that's just the way it is.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Anas09: 4:42pm On May 20, 2018
JandyJ:

You called a grown up man your son
Ah. So grown up men fell from the sky abi? Okay nah.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by JandyJ(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2018
Anas09:

Ah. So grown up men fell from the sky abi? Okay nah.

Are u my father? My father is in Heaven
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Anas09: 11:22pm On May 21, 2018
JandyJ:

Are u my father? My father is in Heaven
Accept my condolence. But, at least you are a son aren't you?
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by JandyJ(m): 12:57am On May 22, 2018
Anas09:

Accept my condolence. But, at least you are a son aren't you?

U are a son to me
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Willybrown75(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
angry angry angry grin grin
Ojuri20:

You no well so obviously no answer to your question
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Heathen777(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please......It's just pathetic when Christians try to look for anything to confirm a faith that has been thoroughly debunked as fantasy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.