Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. (1023 Views)

6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by charming4: 10:39am On May 24, 2010
How can i deal with a heartbreak from over 5years of courtship with my fiancee? I am ready to move on but i just don't know how.
Re: Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by vivaladiva(f): 10:42am On May 24, 2010
it will happen in time
i broke up wiv my ex after nearly 4 years
and am still standing n v mch in lov wiv some1 else
Re: Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by charming4: 10:45am On May 24, 2010
I understand Viva, but a lot of things remind me of her and it hurts so badly. I hope/wish i get over her soonest.
Re: Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by vivaladiva(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2010
cos u guys have been so lng together, a whole bunch of things r gonna remind u of her,its normal
i actually dream bout my ex somthimes n it really winds me up
n some times i remember nice things bout him n sometimes i rem horrible things bout him too
i dont want to go bck to him but i cant help the fact that we were 2gether 4 a lng while n we lived 2gether
all i kno is that in time he will fade away

my advice is dnt start a new rel, till ure sure ur over her cos it wont b fair to the new gal
Re: Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by charming4: 11:16am On May 24, 2010
Thanks a bunch, yeah i know I'll heal with time. I'm actually this worried cos i have a delicate job which requires 100% concentration, this whole issue has really robbed me of that. I proposed to her last Val's day(even though now i wish i never did) which still brings sour memories. I will survive.
Re: Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by afrobaby(f): 11:32am On May 24, 2010
TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS,
it's just a matter of time, u will get over it
Re: Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by Caspery: 12:02pm On May 24, 2010
charming4:

Thanks a bunch, yeah i know I'll heal with time. I'm actually this worried cos i have a delicate job which requires 100% concentration, this whole issue has really robbed me of that. I proposed to her last Val's day(even though now i wish i never did) which still brings sour memories. I will survive.

I believe with time, you would heal. I myself just got out of a 3 years relationship ( pls read my Post titled - HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET OVER AN EX) and I must tell you even if its been like a month since we broke up, I still need more time to heal because it's a gradual process. Don't rush it, you will overcome just like I eventually would also. Sorry to ask, but was it a mutual thing or what was the cause of the break up, ?

However, my little advice to you is to cut all communications with her, don't go to places that remind you of her, put away all pix of her, gifts or belongings that remind remind you of her, get closer to God(if your a christain), forgive her and let go, be optimistic about future relationship and love. Just put it in your mind it wasn't meant to be and probably God was trying to save your from future heart breaks. Don't worry, this shall soon pass ok. We shall overcome. Takia
Re: Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by charming4: 1:40pm On May 24, 2010
Thanks everyone.
Re: Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by Spyker: 3:58pm On May 24, 2010
To forget her, date someone better in all ramifications to her. Have s.ex more with the new person and do away with anything or person or place that reminds you of her.
Re: Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by luap: 10:28pm On May 24, 2010
Some guys never stop talking about the ex, All the pain. Sometimes you break up cause of fighting and some guys play the victim role as I am sure she is being a victim also. 5 years is a long time, so I understand.

Personally if your a man, the way to get over it is to have lots of sx with different women. It is a physical thing, so get physical. Becareful that you do not talk about he pain of the ex to the new women you meet. Just have fun and F your brains out. Worked for me.
Re: Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. by 190: 5:53am On May 25, 2010
intrestin~

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right / Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? / She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.