Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (77344 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by kizaronto: 11:41am On May 17, 2018
Moukandjo:

Man, you should already know by now how unintelligent a lot of people are here, most especially the IPIGs!
How in the world will you believe an IGP will say "transmission" about 30 times in a video in just under 2 minutes without understanding that the video is doctored? He obviously made mistakes but this video is extremely doctored.
By the way, is this the first time the IGP is speaking publicly? Why don't the mumus here who are masturbating all over this thread look for other videos where the IGP spoke to see if he's really that poor at reading? In the case of the disgraceful Mama Piss, for example, there are a number of videos to prove her illiteracy! They should provide more of such videos of the IGP & then judge him properly!

May be u will help us post his previous video clips where he read speeches in public.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2018
Collymond:

so you belief that video.... You can now see how far our Politicians can go just to destroy someone image.
bro the video is authentic, I even doubt if u ave watched it.some of u are saying it was doctored,then we say bring out the original one.....
you can fool some of the people some of the time,and some of the people all the time,but you cannot fool all the people all the time....that authenticity of that video an only b challenged by people dat has d same IQ as him

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Q12(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2018
I have seen him talk quite a lot of times with any problem like this. Health check-up should be part of the investigation. Maybe he has an underlining disease. There are brain issues that can cause this.

CALL TO ACTION: If you have a friend/family member especially above 50years that SUDDENLY starts “misbehaving” please contact a nearby doctor for evaluation.

Get FREE medical consultation here: http://docotal.com/ask-the-doc/
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Mehn this guy F*CKED UP big time grin grin

Nah forget ethnic leaning man, this is a shame...this guy should be booted out asap with a gift of Brighter Grammar.

Let me however buttress that he is NOT a representation of the millions of bright, intelligent, well educated Northerners who have gone on to become successful professionals and entrepreneurs worldwide.
There are a lot of intelligent northerners I know because I have them as friends but the numbers are small compared to the south and it is holding the south back after nearly 60 years of independence to continue to have quota system.
The North has a problem and that problem is not improving.

The truth is there is no incentive for northerners to improve themselves if people like this can become IG

I am sorry but he is quite representative just like President Buhari is.. A man who could not pass WAEC?

If you say there are millions of well educated northerners then there must be billions from the South.

The reality is that with the Norh and Buhari especially in charge merit in Nigeria has gone down the drain

I want you to imagine what it feels like as a southerner to be excluded from jobs for people less qualified because they are from the North. This happens in the public sector but not the privvate sector so e.g. You have the North dominating NNPC but you do not hear of them in Shell or Mobil or Chevron.
The moment you get a PhD and you are from the North it is a guarantee of high level FG employment.

Now do you remember the PRESSID scholarship scheme? The Northern youth called on Buhari to scrap it shortly after he took office because it does not favour them and he complied. How can we develop like that?

Guy you folk need to tell yourselves the truth. You are holding us back developmentally

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2018
UtuokeAlcoholic:
He is far better than the Chinese, Japanese, Russians, etc. Who couldn't even mumble the foreign language (if such is a measure of intelligence).

Credit: Moukandjo
No Chinese
are not routinely educated in English.

An IG has had education and training that should place him at least at the level of a university graduate and this has all been in English language.

In worst case scenario he should render his speech in his language and have a translation as well.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

Take to corrections, I wrote in pidgin. Mumu.

Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
grin
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Moukandjo: 12:59pm On May 17, 2018
kizaronto:

May be u will help us post his previous video clips where he read speeches in public.

Check YouTube, man! You think if he was this poor at reading & public speaking, you would just be hearing about it now after 2 years of being in office with the extremely one-sided media we have now?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by selemempe: 1:20pm On May 17, 2018
awoofawoo:
No with your vernacular oponu! angry angry angry angry angry Go get something worthwhile to worry your brain over! My usage of English Grammar is none of problem! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
It certainly isnt grin
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by djmosaino: 1:45pm On May 17, 2018
thunder74:
...sit down
Otondo
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by KingAlige: 2:00pm On May 17, 2018
IGP Idris was possibly on Codeine diet.

i believe the President have seen this video before.

This is why PMB approved ban on Codeine.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by naijjaman(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

Why do write in pidgin? Because you can't write well.

Those who know nothing are always the first to correct others. Olodo
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 17, 2018
naijjaman:

Why do write in pidgin? Because you can't write well.

Those who know nothing are always the first to correct others. Olodo

Why do write in pidgin? Lol. Go through what you write before posting it. You call yourself baijaman, pointing fingers at someone, yet you can’t write a damn thing. I am certain the “can’t” which you use was spelled by your phone. Nitwit.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

Why do write in pidgin? Lol. Go through what you write before posting it. You call yourself naijaman, pointing fingers at someone, yet you can’t write a damn thing. I am certain the “can’t” which you used was spelled by your phone. Nitwit.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by naijjaman(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

Why do write in pidgin? Lol. Go through what you write before posting it. You call yourself baijaman, pointing fingers at someone, yet you can’t write a damn thing. I am certain the “can’t” which you use was spelled by your phone. Nitwit.

You are such a loser and a thug. Smoking weed and doing yahoo yahoo business can't safe your life. Keep mentioning me and looking for flaws in what I write and remain a miserable clown for the rest of your already sorry life. I challenge you to correct me in your won words, let's see how smart and articulate you are. There are losers like you on NL who will always leave the logs on their eyes and go for specks in others.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by naijjaman(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

Smoking weed and doing yahoo yahoo business can't save your life. Keep mentioning me and looking for flaws in what I write and remain a miserable clown for the rest of your already sorry life. I challenge you to correct me in your own words, let's see how smart and articulate you are. There are losers like you on NL who will always ignore the logs on their eyes and go for specks in others.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by naijjaman(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

At least you are no longer replying in pidgin because you don't want to further disgrace your parents for sending you to school.

Make sense in your next life. Loser!
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by naijjaman(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

You wrote in pidgin or you write in pidgin.

Keep showcasing your ignorance, Olodo
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:26pm On May 17, 2018
aribisala0:
No Chinese

An IG has had education and training that should place him at least at the level of a university graduate and this has all been in English language.

In worst case scenario he should render his speech in his language and have a translation as well.
Are you implying that the IG doesn't know how to read? Or is it a sin for a word to slip off the tongue of humans?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by EmpressT(f): 2:28pm On May 17, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by aribisala0(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2018
The most painful thing is several people were retired, had good careers ended so he could be promoted and appointed.

Why ? One reason only.

He is an aboki with quotasystem credentials.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:50pm On May 17, 2018
aribisala0:
No Chinese

Check YouTube, man! You think if he was this poor at reading & public speaking, you would just be hearing about it now after 2 years of being in office with the extremely one-sided media we have now?
Credit: Moukandjo:
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 17, 2018
naijjaman:

Smoking weed and doing yahoo yahoo business can't save your life. Keep mentioning me and looking for flaws in what I write and remain a miserable clown for the rest of your already sorry life. I challenge you to correct me in your own words, let's see how smart and articulate you are. There are losers like you on NL who will always ignore the logs on their eyes and go for specks in others.

Lol. I can see how wayward you are. First, you claim I do the yahoo yahoo business. Next you want a challenge. Lol. You go to my previous posts and reply some that are not relevant to your mistakes you won’t admit. Your sorry life I understand is an effect to the damage done by your past and present governments. You think like a mole, and I don’t need to brag to an idiot who won’t settle for corrections, but remain pained with your miserable life and focus on your spellings.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 17, 2018
naijjaman:

You are indeed dull. Incredibly dull. How does smoking weed relate to what was said? Or doing yahoo yahoo? Lol. I just realised I am speaking to a psychopath.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by awoofawoo: 3:40pm On May 17, 2018
selemempe:
It certainly isnt ====isn't grin
Meant none of your problem or are you too dull to put 1 and 2 together to make 3........................... Typo is common malady of modern day online communication only dunce like you probably don't realize that fact yet, so my ignoring you will be the best option! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Oponu
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by ideology(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2018
radiokilla:
I saw your post about onpage seo. Just wanted to ask one otlr two questions or if you could render similar service for me.

I did see your message in my inbox that's why I tagged u send me a mail hello@idigify.com.ng
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by selemempe: 3:44pm On May 17, 2018
awoofawoo:
Meant none of your problem or are you too dull to use 1 and 2 together to get 3........................... Typo is common malady of modern day online communication only dunce like you probably don't realize that fact yet, so my ignoring you will be the best option! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Oponu
Yoruba moslems always hiding behind typo to murder English

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by awoofawoo: 3:50pm On May 17, 2018
selemempe:
Yoruba moslems always hiding behind typo to murder English
Every one that don't agree with you folks is always Yoruba muslim, how daft can you be oga..................................Did you see the typo in your post or the stick in your eyes had blinded you patapata....ori e ope, may Sango fire you! lipsrsealed
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by selemempe: 3:59pm On May 17, 2018
awoofawoo:
Every one that don't agree with you folks is always Yoruba muslim, how daft can you be oga..................................Did you see the typo in your post or the stick in your eyes had blinded you patapata....ori e ope, may Sango fire you! lipsrsealed
Yoruba christians are very smart ppl. Only yoro-moslems are as dumb as you

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by awoofawoo: 4:04pm On May 17, 2018
selemempe:
Yoruba christians are very smart ppl. Only yoro-moslems are as dumb as you
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by naijjaman(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

You are indeed dull. Incredibly dull. How does smoking weed relate to what was said? Or doing yahoo yahoo? Lol. I just realised I am speaking to a psychopath.

First, we are communicating via Nairaland and not speaking. Mr English cheesy You uneducated clown! You are now upset because I exposed you. Expect more exposures till you find yourself in jail. This is the beginning for thugs like you who spend your useless lives and times mentioning people.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by naijjaman(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

Lol. I can see how wayward you are. First, you claim I do the yahoo yahoo business. Next you want a challenge. Lol. You go to my previous posts and reply some that are not relevant to your mistakes you won’t admit. Your sorry life I understand is an effect to the damage done by your past and present governments. You think like a mole, and I don’t need to brag to an idiot who won’t settle for corrections, but remain pained with your miserable life and focus on your spellings.

You are pained. This is the beginning. God began punishing you when you mentioned me. Your yahoo business is not paying you well. You spend your useless time here quoting and mentioning people because and now you are upset that I exposed your evil and dirty business. Jail time await you. Mumu
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by deomelo: 4:21pm On May 17, 2018
[s]
obonujoker:

Demdem... your support for mediocrity because of politics is baffling... Well Nigeria will be alright one day, where no one will allow for mediocres, buh doing the right thing to lift the Nation up... so continue supporting your mediocrity...
[/s]

ipob rubbish and ignorant sentiments bore me.

Worry about Your Biafra and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.