Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (77460 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by SalamRushdie: 8:25am On May 17, 2018
Philistine:
whoever believes that video is real should have his/her brain checked in a psychiatric hospital, Nigerian youths are just too gullible,no wonder the country is this backward.

So the man that came to help him read was fake too .... receive sense

6 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by vicoson(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2018
jodeci:

Why is there no rebuttal yet or a truer version of his speech delivery posted by any other media house.
What's an adult's business with children playing in the sand?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2018
Collymond:

Meet Ibrahim Idris, The New Inspector-General of Police |[Read His Profile]

President Muhammadu Buhari approved the appointment of Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, as the Acting Inspector-General of Police

The Acting Inspector-General, who hails from Kutigi, Lavun in Niger State, was born on 15th of January 1959, and was enlisted into the Nigerian Police Force in 1984, after graduating from the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria with a Bachelors degree in Agriculture. He also holds a degree in Law from the University of Maiduguri.

AIG Idris has served in various commands and formations in the Nigerian Police Force, working in the Police Mobile Force for 17 years as Unit Commander, Squadron Commander, and Commandant. He served as Commissioner of Police in Nasarawa and Kano States and was also the Commissioner of Police in charge of Police Mobile Force at the Force Headquarters.

He was also at the United Nations Mission in Liberia and East Timor and was awarded “Medal of Merit” by the President of the Republic of East Timor in recognition of his service.

AIG Idris, who was in charge of Operations at the Force Headquarters before his appointment as the Acting Inspector-General of Police, will act in that capacity pending his confirmation.
ave read his profile bro,very amazing.but what ceases to amaze me is dat with all his academic qualifications,and qualifications in the police he can't read a sentence written for him..something is wrong somewhere.. its either they were thought in Hausa during his university days or he forged his certificate.one is certain

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by jodeci(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2018
vicoson:
What's an adult's business with children playing in the sand?

A responsible adult does not sitdown and watch while a pregnant goat delivers in tethers.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by mauriceju2(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2018
quota system quota system quota system quota system quota system quota system

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Horus(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2018
Brain scan should be mandatory for anyone who apply to become a police officer.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by trillville(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
ave read his profile bro,very amazing.but what ceases to amaze me is dat with all his academic qualifications,and qualifications in the police he can't read a sentence written for him..something is wrong somewhere.. its either they were thought in Hausa during his university days or he forged his certificate.one is certain

He probably has a sickness called dyslexia. He may be intelligent but cannot read well because of the sickness.

Only in Nigeria can a dyslexic person rise that high without getting noticed.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by amliftedhigher: 9:36am On May 17, 2018
vicoson:
And you know for a fact that the man was assisting him. My question is how come every other sitebthat propagate this news only quote liberty whatever as the source? Where they the only media outlet at the function? Could it be that the speech was impeccable that's why nobody cared about making issue out of it and that useless site is only looking for traffic? You can always believe whatever you want. At the end of the day, someone smiles to the bank and you are left with 0 MB.
Is only in Nigeria that things like this will be happening with been questioned.
If the video was doctored or nursed, why haven't Police spokes man Mr Moshood rebuff this video with the original video? This is what he does always so we are still waiting for a refutal. Also was his aid doctored and nursed too?

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2018
trillville:

He probably has a sickness called dyslexia. He may be intelligent but cannot read well because of the sickness.

Only in Nigeria can a dyslexic person rise that high without getting noticed.
bro, I doubt if he has a sickness. its time we call a spade a spade..the education system up north is nothing to write home abt...a university graduate there is nothing than a SSCE student down south here..
we all saw the rescued chibok girls,and we wonder if they even write waec exams there.the ones written here, I doubt it

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by aribisala0(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2018
Well what do you expect from an Aboki . They get by on quotasystem and do not have any drive to improve themselves

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by aribisala0(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2018
mauriceju2:
quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystemquotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem quotasystem
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by aribisala0(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2018
Transmission

So is that the IG or the minister of communication and trasnmission?

Transmission transmission

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by aribisala0(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2018
Very painful viewing

But sorry what do you expect from Abokis.

He is there because he is aan Aboki

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by PAQ(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2018
26 transmissions in 2 minutes! This is a world record.

Please give this man some ACCOLADES

4 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Dmanky(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2018
thunder74:

...sit down

That's his brother talking...
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Btoyob(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2018
IGP of transmission!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by aftatechbiz(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2018
aribisala0:
Very painful viewing

But sorry what do you expect from Abokis.

He is there because he is aan Aboki

I could not finish watching it cos i was embarrassed on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by vicoson(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2018
That video is doctored. Two pages for transmission only, the man helping him just suddenly appeared whilst he's been struggling with transmission. They couldn't even choose words that Hausas struggle to pronounce but transmission. I can't even see his lips. How am I even sure the voice and the lips are in sync.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Horus(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2018
vicoson:
That video is doctored. Two pages for transmission only, the man helping him just suddenly appeared whilst he's been struggling with transmission. They couldn't even choose words that Hausas struggle to pronounce but transmission. I can't even see his lips. How am I even sure the voice and the lips are in sync.

To claim that a video is doctored, you should have first an original undoctored video. Please post it here

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by trillville(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
bro, I doubt if he has a sickness. its time we call a spade a spade..the education system up north is nothing to write home abt...a university graduate there is nothing than a SSCE student down south here..
we all saw the rescued chibok girls,and we wonder if they even write waec exams there.the ones written here, I doubt it

Lol, he graduated from ABU in 1984. Education wasn't that bad then.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by trillville(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2018
Horus:

To claim that a video is doctored, you should have first an original undoctored video. Please post it here

Why do you even bother to reply that guy. If the IG wants to prove the video is fake, he should pick up a random newspaper and read it out on camera.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2018
grin

6 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Moukandjo: 10:36am On May 17, 2018
Lakeside79:

Must you always speak like you have a mental.problem ?

Don't bring tribal bashing to any threaD !

Make sure you open a thread and list your tribe then attack them. ...but make sure you never claim to be Yoruba or your family will be cursed!

Do not attack others tribe and not expect yours to be attacked

This was a thread about a serious issue and you have started taking it towards tribal bashing

Omo ale

Bla Bla Bla!
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by QuotaSystem: 10:39am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=aribisala0 post=67633540][/quote]

Mehn this guy F*CKED UP big time grin grin

Nah forget ethnic leaning man, this is a shame...this guy should be booted out asap with a gift of Brighter Grammar.

Let me however buttress that he is NOT a representation of the millions of bright, intelligent, well educated Northerners who have gone on to become successful professionals and entrepreneurs worldwide.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2018
trillville:

Lol, he graduated from ABU in 1984. Education wasn't that bad then.
d tin just baffles me..the dude said "transmission"up to 50 times,50 times.can u imagine, even a secondary school dropout wouldn't have made such mistake

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
grin
baddest, I will sure attend
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Moukandjo: 10:46am On May 17, 2018
vicoson:

Man, you should already know by now how unintelligent a lot of people are here, most especially the IPIGs!
How in the world will you believe an IGP will say "transmission" about 30 times in a video in just under 2 minutes without understanding that the video is doctored? He obviously made mistakes but this video is extremely doctored.
By the way, is this the first time the IGP is speaking publicly? Why don't the mumus here who are masturbating all over this thread look for other videos where the IGP spoke to see if he's really that poor at reading? In the case of the disgraceful Mama Piss, for example, there are a number of videos to prove her illiteracy! They should provide more of such videos of the IGP & then judge him properly!

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 17, 2018
ideology:
hi
I saw your post about onpage seo. Just wanted to ask one otlr two questions or if you could render similar service for me.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 17, 2018
naijjaman:

'sef' and 'chai' are best English, right?

Take to corrections, I wrote in pidgin. Mumu.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:04am On May 17, 2018
He is far better than the Chinese, Japanese, Russians, etc. Who couldn't even mumble the foreign language (if such is a measure of intelligence).
You should already know by now how unintelligent a lot of people are here, most especially the IPIGs!
How in the world will you believe an IGP will say "transmission" about 30 times in a video in just under 2 minutes without understanding that the video is doctored? He obviously made mistakes but this video is extremely doctored.
By the way, is this the first time the IGP is speaking publicly? Why don't the mumus here who are masturbating all over this thread look for other videos where the IGP spoke to see if he's really that poor at reading? In the case of the disgraceful Mama Piss, for example, there are a number of videos to prove her illiteracy! They should provide more of such videos of the IGP & then judge him properly!
Credit: Moukandjo
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Collymond: 11:34am On May 17, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

so you belief that video.... You can now see how far our Politicians can go just to destroy someone image.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Collymond: 11:38am On May 17, 2018
kizaronto:

I call on Lai Mohammed to come and deny this. Thunder fire devil!!

Meet Ibrahim Idris, The New Inspector-General of Police |[Read His Profile]

President Muhammadu Buhari approved the appointment of Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, as the Acting Inspector-General of Police

The Acting Inspector-General, who hails from Kutigi, Lavun in Niger State, was born on 15th of January 1959, and was enlisted into the Nigerian Police Force in 1984, after graduating from the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria with a Bachelors degree in Agriculture. He also holds a degree in Law from the University of Maiduguri.

AIG Idris has served in various commands and formations in the Nigerian Police Force, working in the Police Mobile Force for 17 years as Unit Commander, Squadron Commander, and Commandant. He served as Commissioner of Police in Nasarawa and Kano States and was also the Commissioner of Police in charge of Police Mobile Force at the Force Headquarters.

He was also at the United Nations Mission in Liberia and East Timor and was awarded “Medal of Merit” by the President of the Republic of East Timor in recognition of his service.

AIG Idris, who was in charge of Operations at the Force Headquarters before his appointment as the Acting Inspector-General of Police, will act in that capacity pending his confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.