Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (77492 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Mimee803: 11:29pm On May 16, 2018
I dont get, is he the IGP of NEPA or TCN Abi what has police got to do with all des plenty transmission?

4 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Mimee803: 11:31pm On May 16, 2018
obailala:

shocked shocked shocked
I give up on Nigeria, the time has really come for one to just ditch this green passport. undecided

What sort of kakistocracy is this? undecided

Could it be the man was intoxicated on some kind of tramadol, codeine or colorado?
I dont even understand again abi na jazz

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:32pm On May 16, 2018
malware:

My data has finished, tell me please.
when u ave data check it

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by kizaronto: 11:32pm On May 16, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Video Circulating on the Surface of the Internet shows the Inspector General Police Idris Ibrahim Stammering and was Literally unable to Pronounce a word while making a speech in Kano.

The IG was in the state to Commission The Force Technical Intelligence Unit, And according to the Voice of Liberty who was live at the event, Tagged it as 'Embarrassing' Moment.

Watch the Video Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHQ3nRSkmDc
https://twitter.com/VoiceOfLibertyN/status/996741450254749697

or here

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/embarrassing-video-shows-ig-of-police.html

I call on Lai Mohammed to come and deny this. Thunder fire devil!!

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Observer225: 11:43pm On May 16, 2018
This is exactly what happens when a nepa man gets a police job.Transmission transformer

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by chernest2002: 11:50pm On May 16, 2018
awoluyi:

I don hear. God please deliver me from the spirit of always wanting to visit nairaland.com.
In your love and mercy lead me to other websites where I will read essays and articles that will impact on my life positively. I am tried of many uninformed posts I read in Nairaland.
I don't see any sense on this.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by chronique(m): 11:52pm On May 16, 2018
If the head can be this rotten, how much more those working under him? IG with low IQ = a dead police force.

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by BabaRamota1980: 11:54pm On May 16, 2018
SoapQueen:
Haba....The last time I heard this man speak at an event. He was very eloquent.

Really? ...abi Saraki don go village ni? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by martinif: 11:56pm On May 16, 2018
IGP Idris sorry for your self

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 2016v2017: 11:58pm On May 16, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
what do u expect from a half baked bread.he got there not because of merit, but because his kith and kins control this sh*t called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 2016v2017: 11:58pm On May 16, 2018
JixNation:
How would he be able to provide security for over 180 million people? with his low IQ like the odd wey Barça go use play 1.5.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 2016v2017: 11:59pm On May 16, 2018
taguafuo:
Is that why he avoided the Senate?
of course

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Alanzazani: 11:59pm On May 16, 2018
Quota system and nepotism. The same way I was shaking my head when Magu was on sunrise daily of channels TV. Why won't the country be having serious security challenges. Put suqare pegs in square holes no. This country is designed to fail. The foolish ones that come to justify these embarrassment I just wonder what level of stupidity can someone descend to. it is not all about politics

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 2016v2017: 11:59pm On May 16, 2018
taguafuo:
of course yes

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 2016v2017: 12:00am On May 17, 2018
taguafuo:
of course, yes

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by BabaRamota1980: 12:00am On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

You get cute face....but next time wear something with lower front so your cleavage will put your elegance in proportion. You will be hot!

I can help you with image, you will go from 10 followers to 200+ followers in a blink....and all men! Anyway just email me we can take it from there.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 2016v2017: 12:01am On May 17, 2018
taguafuo:
yes, of course

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 2016v2017: 12:03am On May 17, 2018
kitakoli:
....Under The effective transmission commission I mean cultimative transfusion commission I mean commission commission....sorry I mean reprehensive on corruption on transmission and transmission transmission over all transmission....... Abeg I rest my case o!

No wonder he failed severally to appear before the Senate.

MotherF*kn' Northern backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 2016v2017: 12:05am On May 17, 2018
obonujoker:

Demdem... your support for mediocrity because of politics is baffling... Well Nigeria will be alright one day, where no one will allow for mediocres, buh doing the right thing to lift the Nation up... so continue supporting your mediocrity...
Buhari will be the last northern illiterate to lead Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by poseidon12: 12:31am On May 17, 2018
Incredible. If this is real, this man needs to resign asap. It seems we have got an illiterate for an IGP. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Maybe he has issue with sight or printed media is not clear enough
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 99miles(m): 12:52am On May 17, 2018
GoodMuyis:

discretion would have made him to stop and just give a summary of his purpose of gracing that event without looking at the written speech.

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Baroba(m): 12:56am On May 17, 2018
Iti bolibo

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 1:14am On May 17, 2018
naijjaman:
shocked

That's what happen when Nigerians are lead by incompetent dullards.

You sef write correct English. Chai!!
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by RedboneSmith(m): 1:25am On May 17, 2018
This is the saddest thing I have seen in a very long time. This is Nigeria in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by obailala(m): 1:27am On May 17, 2018
GoodMuyis:

This is certainly not a case of the man's sight; if he couldn't see clearly, you would have seen him squinting or pulling his head closer to the paper and he definitely wouldn't have been repeating the same words incoherently like he did. Heck! If I cant read a piece, I'd simply be quiet, step aside, call for another speech, or just give a simple summary off my head.

For a moment I thought the man was about to suffer a stroke or something. But since he didnt drop, there's an extremely high chance he was inebriated; he clearly was intoxicated and wasnt in a sound state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Adeevah(m): 1:35am On May 17, 2018
The audio-visual was manipulated.... Its audio was tampered with to sooth its editors need

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by trillville(m): 1:50am On May 17, 2018
Dynamo00:
This is very embarrassing. Is it that he has never had cause to speak in public before today? Or that he needs eye glasses it's utterly confusing how he wasn't able to read further from one same line he kept making repetitive spelling error on.

He most likely has dyslexia. It is a sickness that prevents people from reading effectively.

His profile says he went to ABU and finished in 1985. In 1985, there wasn't a lot of cheating in the University system.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by hipswrites(f): 2:44am On May 17, 2018
Adeevah:
The audio-visual was manipulated.... Its audio was tampered with to sooth its editors need

Simple!!

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by SoapQueen(f): 2:47am On May 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You get cute face....but next time wear something with lower front so your cleavage will put your elegance in proportion. You will be hot!

I can help you with image, you will go from 10 followers to 200+ followers in a blink....and all men! Anyway just email me we can take it from there.

My problem has never been and never will be men.

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by uvie66: 2:48am On May 17, 2018
So this Man did not bother proof reading the speech before the address, o.k.God will help us......The IG OF TRANSMISSION TRANSMISSION CONFUSION.....
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by jchioma: 3:01am On May 17, 2018
Adeevah:

And the man that tried to help him get it right in his inebriated state was also manipulated into the video right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.