Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (49591 Views)

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2018
Lost my only best friend to cancer on December 1, 2017. Still scared till date. I see him in my dreams most of the time and I'll cry and cry out in real life. I have a lot of questions man, but...
It is well

8 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by manuel4real(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2018
darkelf:

LOL. Happens to me every now and then
Not Scary anymore
what's sleep paralysis
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by enoch273: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2018
Ivorianaija:
I was walking back from work one night by around 8 o'clock and a man was trailing behind me. I didn't think much of it until I noticed he started getting closer to me. I started walking faster, but was relieved when I felt my hand gun in my bag. Before I could open my car door he grabbed my shoulder. I was one step ahead of him. I kicked him directly in his privates, and hard. I was ready to shoot him but I drove off.

I'll never forget that night, and what could have happened if I wasn't prepared.

Saved by courage.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2018
manuel4real:

what's sleep paralysis
You'll feel life going out of you. You won't be able to lift any part of your body and you won't be able to make a sound. You'll just lie there as if you're lifeless... It only lasts for a few minutes Sha.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by SexyDenzel: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2018
locust:

Astral travels really occur?
Yes, I researched about it and guess I haven't trained myself on how to move around and do whatever I like but its real all I know is I have never been that scared all my life.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by adaksbullet: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

Why the angel no take you away sef? angry angry
angel we taked me away, and devil we taked u away cool

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by adaksbullet: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

You'll feel life going out of you. You won't be able to lift any part of your body and you won't be able to make a sound. You'll just lie there as if you're lifeless... It only lasts for a few minutes Sha.
oshe mami water grin grin cheesy cheesy

This one iyaf pressssssssed many many ppls down on thier sleep angry

Aje!

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2018
adaksbullet:
oshe mami water grin grin cheesy cheesy

This one iyaf pressssssssed many many ppls down on thier sleep angry

Aje!
Eshey tongue tongue
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Immorttal: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2018
emmyid:

I still feel there is something spiritual about this sleep paralysis though.
leave oyinbo people and science bullshit, whenever you have sleep paralysis just try to open your eyes, na third eye you go open. Its spiritual and its an attack from spiritual entities ranging from departed ghosts, succubus & incubbus, men of underworld.Etc Their mission is to suck up your energy which you cannot see. You'll notice severe to mild headache and vitamins deficiency in your body. Science failed woefully in this sleep paralysis bullshit.

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by HarryDuce(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2018
manuel4real:

what's sleep paralysis
Being conscious. Being awake. But unable to lift your hands, feet, parts of your body or even speak. But you're awake and conscious.

I've experienced it once after a bad dream (maybe nightmare). It was terrifying. I wanted to shout Jesus but my lips wouldn't move, lol. And I was sure i was awake.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by SexyDenzel: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2018
emmyid:

Are serious about this story?
It happened to me.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by SexyDenzel: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2018
emmyid:

Are serious about this story?
It happened to me.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Immorttal: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Mine was the day I thought I have gone, I literally could see my body laying on my bed. Like the astral whatever they called it, I was white and I was leaving my body, shit scared the hell out of me meeehn I remembered my family and how sad they will be and I was like FUK IT! I'm not leaving this body I just walked back to where I was on the bed and lay exactly how my body was and Immediately I jerked back to the real world my heart was pounding so hard and fast that I can feel it hitting my chest like it wants to break my chest. That night was crazy.
you just had astral projection, it happens to 90% of people in their entire lifetime only about 20% recollect the experience. Its normal though except that people use the medium to hurt others.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2018
DANG!!! ur last experience is sooooooooo scary.. i had goosebumps allover my body.

Frankyboy1:
Mine was wen I was involved with a hiv lady for three years without knowing it, had done all d skin to skin.u cld ever imagine, d nit I found out,nd decided to do a test d next day, after almost murdering her for concealing it from me all those while! That night I smoked countless numbers of cigarettes, my life flashed before me,nd I dreaded d morning to come, I wondered what my parents wld make of me,because they seriously warned me bout dating her! That night was damn scary,long,and sad! I felt already condemend and doomed! The next day, as I walked in for d test, I waited for my result with no hope! Alas! The result came out Negative, did same test monthsnd months after! I just remained negative all tru!wow!but those moments lasted like eternity in scare doom
Second experience! Dated this hottie babe.in sch, and went out with her for d night, after buying usual meshie and coke, came back to my flat to eat and jellof for d night, o boy na some four guys step in.with better pump action, my flat had only one exit mennn, so I was barricade with no.room for escape,nd we were told to lie down, mennn see beating for us,nd d babe kept shouting! Honey pls do something! Do wat biko? With cold nuzzle of the gun pointed to my head, then.they mentioned my name, and asked sebi u de comfortable to de chop wetin suppose be for our bossman! That moment,my spirit leave my body! Chai! Na so I take die! Only for one of them to recongnise me unknowingly and said, abeg leave dis guy, na him de buy us akara and bread for stadium,na nice guy, we go.just tell bossman say e gbaski! Na so I use survive,but my belongings were not spared! Hmmmm! Anyday I see dat girl de pass, I must cross the road and enter okada to any unknown destination! Lol
Thirdly! Where I rented an.apartment an.upstair in a suburb outskirt of town, a little girl comes there to do menialnjobs with her mum for stipends, one lonely nd tiring night, I heard shouts at bout 2am, I was too weak to get up, really weak,I know I heard my name, then by 3am, I looked out my window,nd sw this rough looking girl,look so beautiful on white, I felt I was hallucinating,and then.she said ucle........, so u could not even help ,,,,, but pls just take care of mama pls! My head swelllllll, I clean my eyes,my blood congiled! I stayed awake all.nit,but too scared to step out, wen I eventually did in.the morning, saw d mum sobbing uncontrollably with lots of people,over d body of her baby daughter, same girl I saw.looking so beautiful, lay looking tattered with stab wounds to her abdomen, happened her mum was attacked.nd she tried to fight.back, those moments scared and broke me till dis day! At least d mum is always on.My monthly stipends, even if she has never been the same again
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by SexyDenzel: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Immorttal:
you just had astral projection, it happens to 90% of people in their entire lifetime only about 20% recollect the experience. Its normal though except that people use the medium to hurt others.
How? I heard it can be used to do good things. Well I was scared and a part of me want to venture into it and the other parr is scared of the unknown because the thing be like when person de die or something.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

It's a near death experience. Pray you don't experience it. I've been a victim more than 100 times.

Is it a medical condition and why did you allow it for that number of times?
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by chukzyfcbb: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2018
The first armed robbery I ever experienced was while I was in boarding house.
I was in ss2 then, they tied the gate men's hands cut off ones ear who alerted students that "big boys" were around. A name we called Armed robbers in school. It was a very scary experience, some hid inside locker, some inside drum, some forced their body into boxes.
It was crazy

Luckily they didn't go to the girls hostel, coz we thought they must have raped them. Every other night that year for us in school was fear, To wake up at night to visit the toilet was fear! lool

You needed to see how J-boys were begging on their parents to pleas change their school.

After the incident, the school authorities had the police guys drive around the school corners and blow their mumu siren by 12am just to warn any intending criminal that they were around.

Also students were no longer allowed to used naira for purchases we exchanged all our cash for Paper vouchers. so we bought food. snacks using paper vouchers , some sort of paper currency peculiar to the school.

Blood littered part of the hostel, it was a fearful experience for a teenager that night in school.

#Anybody who attended this school somewhere in agbara will know this story very well.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Koval12(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

Bros I read your story from the old thread. How are you holding up now you mind telling us if you did move on and what become of the girl that also ruined your life?
I eventually moved on. Didn't go back to the lady. She's now married. She is still keeping in touch with me though. I have gotten my own business, doing my masters now. Really doing well and intend leaving the country after my masters degree program in Unilag

8 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Besea(f): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2018
When I passed out after the birth of my 1st child, everywhere was white and I was standing alone but I kept hearing "look at your child, is it a boy or a girl?" sounding like it was coming from a distance until I woke up. I didn't even push him out he was sucked out of my body before I could suffocate him.

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by neezar: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2018
adaksbullet:
what his do Messi Na
mhen i can't deal

that Argentina players useless fa...With their coach
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by neezar: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2018
luminouz:

Lolllllz
I already told y'all my own naaaaaa!!!
mhen u still remember that our lovely thread
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by luminouz(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2018
neezar:

mhen u still remember that our lovely thread
Yeah I do..uploaded some stories like last 2months sef
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2018
writerights:

Is it a medical condition and why did you allow it for that number of times?
It's not a medical condition. It's spiritual. I do not experience it anymore.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by shogsman(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Witnessed two murders, shit's scary as Bleep
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by shogsman(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Witnessed two murders, shit's scary as fuc*
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Wiinnd(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2018
During that time when someone wakes u, do you think you will wake or still be there looking at yourself?? Just been curious though!
SexyDenzel:
Believe me when I tell you this is totally different from sleep paralysis. I've experience sleep paralysis at least 3 times in my life but this was different you will not understand until you experience such then you will know that this universe got so much things going on that we don't even know 10% of it. sleep paralysis you'd be struggling to wake up but this astral shiit you will walk or elevate out of your body, you will stand on a corner or whatever and can see your body, cloth, the position you're laying down and stuff. The out of body experience, you'd be scared AF you will be so white, the you that walked out of your body will be white, every part of you and you will be conscious of what is happening. Infavt you won't understand it, I didn't until it happened to me.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Slimsly100(f): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Raheemzee:
watz D and C??

Sebi o fe gbo oro ni? She commit belle
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Slimsly100(f): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Raheemzee:
watz D and C??

Sebi o fe gbo oro ni? She commot belle
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Slimsly100(f): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2018
Wiinnd:
During that time when someone wakes u, do you think you will wake or still be there looking at yourself?? Just been curious though!

Holy Moses!!!! shocked
I pray this doesn't happen to me o
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Slimsly100(f): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2018
Heroyalhighness:
DANG!!! ur last experience is sooooooooo scary.. i had goosebumps allover my body.

Oh boy this ur experience na wa o. See goose bumps everywhere for my body. !!! shocked

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by bigsmoke2(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
I in 2010 i and my cousin's went to buy something at the bus stop. On our way back a White Hilux van suddenly blocked a blue 08 RAV4 and the occupant of the back seat was dragged into the hillux at gun point. I was listening to loud music with headphones, pressing my phone so I wasn't aware of the situation. I was walking towards the scene while everybody else was running for their life. By the time I realized what was happening the whole street was almost empty. I was so close to the scene I could see clearly what was happening They were 4 in number. Including the driver of the Hilux. One was beating the driver of the RAV4 the other was taking their victim into the hillux . While the fourth man holding a pistol, pointing it in my direction, shouting go back go back. A woman Peeping through the window of her shop was was already crying and shouting in Yoruba. ikunle abiamo o. thinking I was going to die for sure. I looked back and saw my cousin's running faster than Usain bolt almost vanishing into the distance. A chill ran down My spine a had goose bumps .I thought to myself is this how it's going to end? Then slowly i Started running praying I won't get shot in the back of my skull cuz I was really close to the scene as I was running I heard loud bang of gun shot fired I thought I was hit but I didn't feel anything apparently they were shooting in the air cuz the shot became sporadic. When I tried to hide in a near by house there were dozen of people hiding there and holding the gate firm so they wouldn't let me in i started crying and begging before I was allowed to squeeze my self in. It was one hell of a day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by phlamesG: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ivorianaija:
I was walking back from work one night by around 8 o'clock and a man was trailing behind me. I didn't think much of it until I noticed he started getting closer to me. I started walking faster, but was relieved when I felt my hand gun in my bag. Before I could open my car door he grabbed my shoulder. I was one step ahead of him. I kicked him directly in his privates, and hard. I was ready to shoot him but I drove off.

I'll never forget that night, and what could have happened if I wasn't prepared.
Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.