Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606988 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
wirinet:

Anyone that is not a corporate hawk or lost inside Trump's azz, will understand that cutting corporate tax favours only the rich and political parties that gets donations from corporations.
Besides, the extra cash gained from the low corporate tax is not reinvested into the business, but used to buy the company's shares, thereby raising the stock prices and share prices in general. It's all audio economic growth.
So true.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Like this one in this twitter, where someone was about to be lynched in broad day light

https://twitter.com/i/status/1279973598845964288

A man (FB: Vauhxx Rush Booker) in Bloomington, Indiana was almost lynched. This is sickening!
This is his FB post in regards to what happened

Details of the attackers from Bloomington Indiana

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Details of the attackers from Bloomington Indiana
Good ole MAGAs. Not suprised a bit. They are responding to the dog whistle by the orange turd.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mary L Trump book 'Too Much and Never Enough' to be published July 14 2020

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
feedthenation:
Mary L Trump book 'Too Much and Never Enough' to be published July 14 2020
Oh boi oh boi
The back cover cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
The President of the Confederacy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Statue of Frederick Douglass Torn Down in Rochester by people who claim to be protesting in support of black lives? BLM activists also shot and killed an eight year old girl in Atlanta. These people are not only ignorant, they are terrorists!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
cool

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Orange turd, the abominable.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
All by blacks but the media won't say it because it doesn't suit their narrative. Where is BLM? or are kids not included? When are the "peaceful riots" for their lives? or is it because they're minors?

I thought Black Lives Matters started a hard core movement against violence and unjust policing yet the violence and killing is increasing by leaps and bounds in cities. Still think the police should be defunded. Kids dying, people dying?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
The mad president is going after Wallace..

Putin's bitch can't even criticize Putin for 1 minute even with all that went down last week. Wallace is bigger threat to him..

Anything to appease and enrage his white supremacists voters. grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
ribbit:
The mad president is going after Wallace..

Putin's bitch can't even criticize Putin for 1 minute even with all that went down last week. Wallace is bigger threat to him..

Anything to appease and enrage his white supremacists voters. grin
Any thing to make his racist MAGAs happy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2020

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
July Fourth Weekend was a bloodbath in US cities:

Chicago—80 Americans shot, 17 killed
New York City—64 Americans shot, 10 killed
Philadelphia—31 Americans shot, 7 killed
Atlanta—28 Americans shot, 4 killed

What do they all have in common?

They're all run by Democrat Mayors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Statue of Fred Douglass (a black man) vandalized and broken by white boys screaming n!ggas as they took it down and ran off with it. It's really getting to them now. grin

The orange turd's trap catching his own supporters grin

Modified: Yet to be verified Information.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:
All by blacks but the media won't say it because it doesn't suit their narrative. Where is BLM? or are kids not included? When are the "peaceful riots" for their lives? or is it because they're minors?

I thought Black Lives Matters started a hard core movement against violence and unjust policing yet the violence and killing is increasing by leaps and bounds in cities. Still think the police should be defunded. Kids dying, people dying?

At this point, this is just ridiculous. I wonder if you'd have mentioned how white people kill other white people, if George Floyd had been white.

People of other races have bombed schools, shot people in clubs, murdered other people and do all the stuff humans beings do, without their actions being attributed to a whole group of people. It's always 'Tom killed a man' and never 'Tom killed a man, therefore those white people are this and that'

If George Floyd was white and murdered in such a brutal way and people started protesting, none and I repeat none of you here will come up with the bullsh*t of white people killing each other everyday, bombing schools as well, raping kids etc. None!

11 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
salford1:
Statue of Fred Douglass (a black man) vandalized and broken by white boys screaming n!ggas as they took it down and ran off with it. It's really getting to them now. grin

The orange turd's trap catching his own supporters grin
This is a law and order President. Break the law, face the penalty.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
OjoMadiba:
This is a law and order President. Break the law, face the penalty.
I don't think anyone supports breaking the law. Commit the crime and face the music just like alot of Trump's associates in jail or any BLM that vandalizes a statue after the new law.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
salford1:

I don't think anyone supports breaking the law. Commit the crime and face the music just like alot of Trump's associates in jail or any BLM that vandalizes a statue after the new law
Yes. The law should apply to all irrespective of affiliation or race.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
fieryy:

At this point, this is just ridiculous. I wonder if you'd have mentioned how white people kill other white people, if George Floyd had been white.

People of other races have bombed schools, shot people in clubs, murdered other people and do all the stuff humans beings do, without their actions being attributed to a whole group of people. It's always 'Tom killed a man' and never 'Tom killed a man, therefore those white people are this and that'

If George Floyd was white and murdered in such a brutal way and people started protesting, none and I repeat none of you here will come up with the bullsh*t of white people killing each other everyday, bombing schools as well, raping kids etc. None!
In addition, I don't know why some here are obsessed with same race crimes. Afterall, Mexican gangs kill themselves too. White mafiosos kill themselves too. Crips fight Bloods all the time. It's just fortunate that innocent lives sometimes get caught in the cross fires.

What people are protesting for is injustice and oppression on their race from White racists cops or white racists people murdering others for no reason except the colour of their skin. It doesn't matter if that person is a professional or innocent. A black or brown skin automatically means threat to racists that human right groups are against. I wonder how they can't get that into their thick skull.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
saxywale1:

I don't know why they are obsessed with same race crime. Afterall. Mexican gangs kill themselves too. White mafiosos kill themselves too. It's u fortunate that innocent lives often get caught in the cross fires.

What people are protesting for is not injustice against oppression from White racists cops or Racists people murdering others for no reason except the colour of their skin. I wonder how they can't get that into their thick skull.

This is sth. that's really been bothering me. Is it some kind of coping mechanism? Are they being in denial, or simply ignorant when it comes to these things. Fighting for our rights is exhausting when people from within the group are content with being treated less.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
fieryy:

This is sth. that's really been bothering me. Is it some kind of coping mechanism? Are they being in denial, or simply ignorant when it comes to these things. Fighting for our rights is exhausting when people from within the group are content with being treated less .
I edited my original post that you quoted abit.

As per the bolded, I am not suprised, there were blacks that fought for their slave masters against the US Army during the civil war. There were blacks that hated MLK too.

To summarize ,we will always have that Judas in the midst of 12 disciples.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 07, 2020
So its really getting hot on Twitter.

Trump has been bursted again.

PPP money going to Trump Friends and Family

Grover Norquist, Jared Kushner, MitchMcConnell
Kanye and assorted Gangsters getting OUR MONEY.

What hurts yhe most was that Kushner family got 3 loans

Once a Crook always a Crook

America has been auctioned by Trump!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada confirmed on Monday he won’t attend a meeting in Washington this week with President Trump and President Andrés Manuel López Obrador of Mexico

Trump's America has become a joke.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:15am On Jul 07, 2020
God loves America and he sent the right man at the right time, just before the evil world could seize it forever.
OLAADEGBU:

24 more years for the Donald. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:47am On Jul 07, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada confirmed on Monday he won’t attend a meeting in Washington this week with President Trump and President Andrés Manuel López Obrador of Mexico

Trudeau does not want to take a picture with the abomination grin. He is a darling and loved all over the world.
Quick to accept responsibility and apologize for any wrong doing. Leadership is not by age at all.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:02am On Jul 07, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Not long ago in 2016. Americans would never make that mistake again. grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 4:05am On Jul 07, 2020
salford1:

They learnt the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:08am On Jul 07, 2020
We will see when you all finally leave rather telling us since 2015 that you will leaving but can't.

America is so great, even you liberals with all your hate for the country can't leave.
salford1:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.