Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1649018 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (4146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2020
saxywale1:

Bros. It's okay. Those guys might end up drinking rat poison grin
I know right cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Funny how he showed he's a pig for real!

Of all the the things he could say he grabbed the one that put his mother on the table.

All I am asking for is that you show me the maths of how Trump arrived at the imaginary 99% or 1% since you confirmed his statement.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Time check 12:23 am. Work in the AM.

Hey wyttpvssy wyttcat, I will throw you an extra dollar if you do pence with the orange turd grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2020
I knew he was not all there but get to start calling people you don't know asewo and names like that, something no real man would say, shows he's an animal we have behaving like a human here!
Mintum:

He is a dirty pig always looking for who will get dirty in the mud pit with him. An abbeybailey wannabe that has nothing else to offer.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2020
I only summarised it for him and it was a verifiable fact.Your explanations are meaningless to me the information has been passed across.
Mintum:

So it is from a meme you are getting your information? That's why we refer to you liberals here as ignorant people. Trump has never filed for bankruptcy. trump owns over 500 businesses, five or six of them filed for bankruptcy, that doesn't mean trump himself was bankrupt. You can't find one single person in this world that runs hundreds of businesses and none of them closed down. Trump has never filed for bankruptcy or being declared bankrupt. Google search Trump organisation and stop being ignorant. A man that owns over 500 business and only six of them failed? I would say he is a super successful business man. If you look into the life of all business men, they all failed at one time or the other. Even you can you lie that you have never failed at something at anytime in your life? You can't even try telling that kind of lie here because you will be making a fool of yourself if you do. Trump has never declared bankruptcy himself because even when those six businesses closed, he still had over 500 businesses still making him billions of dollars.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Don't live your fantasy here, real men go out and get girls, we are discussing politics here.

Are there no women on your dark alleys?
salford1:
Time check 12:23 am. Work in the AM.

Hey wyttpvssy wyttcat, I will throw you an extra dollar if you do pence with the orange turd grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2020
This man alone has been doing a lot of the heavy lifting by suing for FOIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmBJQjqROJw

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (4146) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, basilico and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.