Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636933 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:42am On Jul 06, 2020
One of the two pollsters that predicted the election right in 2016 is back saying Trump will win again.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Were laughter is what you have on there!

You still don't have anyone to explain to you what the 2.5 million is?

Have you been to that heroin injection station today?
salford1:

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:55am On Jul 06, 2020
The wimp class democrats are salivating over war

Every media and activist that took part in preventing people from taking Hydroxy chloroquine must be sued and all the money they have taken from them.

CNN and the rest of the media knew from the beginning that Hydroxy chloroquine works for covid19 but kept it away from them.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Were laughter is what you have on there!

You still don't have anyone to explain to you what the 2.5 million is?

Have you been to that heroin injection station today?
Because you keep making a fool of yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:12am On Jul 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Trump has never declared bankruptcy. Those you are calling trumptards seem to be more informed than you are.
Ok

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Looks right.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2020
When you post a figure you don't know, can't explain but laughing, it means are a were and asinwin combined.
salford1:

Because you keep making a fool of yourself grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
When you post a figure you don't know, can't explain but laughing, it means are a were and asinwin combined.
Asiere grin
I thought you were an IPOB before.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Trump's Logic grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2020
What a wuss!

You pulled a figure from ass and want me to help you find how you got.
salford1:

Dunce. Look for it. Find x.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:23am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
What a wuss!

You pulled a figure from ass and want me to help you find how you got.
Nope I didn't. If you were smart enough, the figure is/was right in front of you. grin

And please, get your dumb skull out of Trump's orange a55. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2020
What has his weight got to do with anything?

I'm sure you feel small standing next to men like you, people who body shame others are the ugliest.

He's a performer and that's enough for us.
salford1:
Trump's Logic grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
[s]The wimp class democrats are salivating over war

Every media and activist that took part in preventing people from taking Hydroxy chloroquine must be sued and all the money they have taken from them.

CNN and the rest of the media knew from the beginning that Hydroxy chloroquine works for covid19 but kept it away from them[/s].
This has been discussed a couple of pages back orangutan.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
What has his weight got to do with anything?

I'm sure you feel small standing next to men like you, people ople who body shame others are the ugliest.

He's a performer and that's enough for us.
Oma se ooo. She still did not get it
grin

You are dumber than a bag of rocks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2020
salford1:

Oma se ooo. She still did not get it
grin

You are dumber than a bag of rocks.
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2020
You aren't even half as smart, if you are you won't be pulling your hair to explain it.

And I'd rather have my head buried in a genius ass than in Biden's a man they put in basement and take out once in two months, even a dog is walked twice a day.
salford1:

Nope I didn't. If you were smart enough, the figure is/was right in front of you. grin

And please, get your dumb skull out of Trump's orange a55. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
You aren't even half as smart, if you are you won't be pulling your hair to explain it.

And I'd rather have my head buried in a genius ass than in Biden's a man they put in basement and take out once in two months, even a dog is walked twice a day.
If you like suck his mushroom dikk. You would still be a dumbass grin

Stormy aiye grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Seems you missed you way pig's gut!

You are not intelligent enough to discuss Q and yes it has the q you can have the I if you know what to do with it mini zombie.
saxywale1:

This has been discussed a couple of pages back orangutan.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
[s]Seems you missed you way pig's gut!

You are not intelligent enough to discuss Q and yes it has the q you can have the I if you know what to do with it mini zombie.[/s]
Unlike salford1. I won't drag with you. He has exposed you as a nonentity with a brain full of mucus.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2020
You are trying to be a bitchh since you can't get a woman like that.

Go ahead and live out your fantasy on nairaland.

What is it with you and what adults do behind close doors?
salford1:

If you like suck his mushroom dikk. You would still be a dumbass grin

Stormy aiye grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Why not join with him, you are two for a price of one anyway.

Blind leading blind, the only person he has exposed is himself and the fact that you are even dumber.
saxywale1:

Unlike salford1. I won't drag with you. He has exposed you as a nonentity with a brain full of mucus.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
You are trying to be a bitchh since you can't get a woman like that.

Go ahead and live out your fantasy on nairaland.

What is it with you and what adults do behind close doors?
grin
You would suck the turd's mushroom dikk for $1

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Clinton's point man in charge of the genocide in Serb is charged

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2020
You know someone is seriously fvcked in the brain when all they post is conspiracy theory stuffs from x22 report.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 6:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ok
So it is from a meme you are getting your information? That's why we refer to you liberals here as ignorant people. Trump has never filed for bankruptcy. trump owns over 500 businesses, five or six of them filed for bankruptcy, that doesn't mean trump himself was bankrupt. You can't find one single person in this world that runs hundreds of businesses and none of them closed down. Trump has never filed for bankruptcy or being declared bankrupt. Google search Trump organisation and stop being ignorant. A man that owns over 500 business and only six of them failed? I would say he is a super successful business man. If you look into the life of all business men, they all failed at one time or the other. Even you can you lie that you have never failed at something at anytime in your life? You can't even try telling that kind of lie here because you will be making a fool of yourself if you do. Trump has never declared bankruptcy himself because even when those six businesses closed, he still had over 500 businesses still making him billions of dollars.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.