Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1608520 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
If you want to see someone pretend to have amnesia, James Comey will be testifying next week. Prepare to hear "I can't remember" and "I have forgotten" repeated over two dozen times.

I was spot on here, that's exactly what the corrupt bastard did claiming he can't remember things so much that Senator Lee of Utah had to tell him he seems not remember anything from an investigation he ran himself. I hear the Senate committee will recommend him to the DOJ for investigation and prosecution for his crimes and perjury. About time.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2020
feedthenation:

Same way Trump can't control his son Donald Jr for being a drunkard

There's nothing presidential about Trump last night, even Chris Christie, Trump's debate coach said on ABC news that Trump went in 'too hot' which is very outrageous

That is just Diu nothing more better than a cocaine head.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Black criminals are out of control in the US. Setting up trap for police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ql2puR6o8

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Sen. Cruz to Comey: "You were deliberately corrupt or woefully incompetent, and I don't believe you were incompetent."

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Bill Barr and Durham are being foolish for holding back any reports until after the election because they don't want to interfere in the elections. The democrats would have released it even if it's just a week to the elections. By sitting on this, Durham and Barr are denying voters critical information on how the Obama-Biden regime interfered in the last election. This information that voters need before they vote in an election featuring a victim of that interference and a VP involved in the interfering

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Voters need to know if Biden was a co-conspirator in the interference on behalf of Hillary against Trump in the last election before they go to the polls.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2020
All of these FBI, CIA and DOJ crooks are running out the clock until Nov. 3, while doing everything they can to boost Biden's chances. They know that if they can drag Biden across the finish line, they can be pardoned for their rank corruption.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2020
AG Barr has to understand that his lack of action before the election would do more harm than good.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Zuorom:

I disagree, Trump spent the entire debate attacking nonstop, biden was barely hanging in there and needed to be helped by wallace to even survive the night. Joe Biden was the one using curse words on the debate stage, he called Trump a clown, a racist, said Trump was yapping, told Trump to shut up e.t.c Biden was obviously flustered, Trump came equipped to fight and he did so all night against a biased moderator and a Biden who came armed with lies and he beat them to their game.

"Will you shut up, man!"

"Keep yapping, man"

"liar"

"racist"

"this clown"

"You're the worst president that America's ever had!"

All these were said by biden to Trump on the debate stage. So much for Biden being the "decent" and "honorable" candidate in the race. His blatant lies on the debate stage were something else to behold.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I feel you. Only a month and couple days left and our National nightmare will be over for good.
Biden is winning some Trump supporters had a rethink yesterday.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2020
salford1:

We shall see. Unfortunately for the fake pastor, he is not an agbero like Trump; hence he can't curse, swear and bully. He would just stand their like a mannequin and get hammered by Harris on national TV and infront of the world grin

You yourself admitted that Harris chewed Biden, and Trump couldn't chew Biden. Yet you expect the useless figure head Pence to perform some magic grin
Kamala should have been the one to debate Trump self.

I hope she makes a good case for Biden next week

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2020
PDPGuy:

But when you go on and encourage a far-right group to “stand-by”, do you think he condemned White Supremacy fully??
How many times does the man have to denounce white supremacists or any racism?? Trump has denounced white supremacists and racists countless times but the media and liberals always pretend to amnesia when it comes to that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Donald Trump: "Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as americans."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRkq3_DYj_o

PDPguy, how many times does he have to say this before liberals stop lying that he doesn't condemn white supremacists?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2020
Donald Trump: "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUdRS98R6B8

PDPguy, Take note

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2020
Donald Trump : "How many times do I have to reject? I've rejected David Duke, I've rejected the KKK, the Ku Klux Klan. From the time I'm 5 years old, I've rejected them......when I put out that I reject the KKK and David Duke, nobody picks it up! You know why they don't? They don't want to pick it up.......I don't like any group of hate. Hate groups are not for me. But I've said this before. The press hates me to say it. They just don't want to pick it up."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLukCE3vwwA

PDPguy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Donald Trump: "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUdRS98R6B8

President Trump said "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy" , not "I condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy".

He was giving ample opportunity to condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy in front of millions of Americans and billions around the world during the presidential debates, - he failed. His cult and Russian bots now bring out a two year video where he said "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy" as proof of Trump condemning white supremacists.

Ok, answer me, have the nation condemned racism, bigotry, and white supremacy in one voice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
wirinet:

President Trump said "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy" , not "I condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy".

He was giving ample opportunity to condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy in front of millions of Americans and billions around the world during the presidential debates, - he failed. His cult and Russian bots now bring out a two year video where he said "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy" as proof of Trump condemning white supremacists.

Ok, answer me, have the nation condemned racism, bigotry, and white supremacy in one voice?
Lol, you guys are ridiculous and pathetic! Even if he used the language you are asking for, you will still come with very pathetic arguments. In the other video I posted he said I reject the kkk, I don't like any group of hate. Guess you didn't see that. Three videos of Trump condemning white supremacists and your quarrel is with the way he said it? Even in that debate in front of millions you talk about, when he was asked if he will condemn white supremacists, his response was "sure absolutely" but you liberals have mastered the art of burying your conscience and lying without shame.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Donald Trump: "Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as americans."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRkq3_DYj_o

PDPguy, how many times does he have to say this before liberals stop lying that he doesn't condemn white supremacists?

Same thing as I wrote above. This quote is even worse. So, those who don't cause violence in its name (racism) is what, Sweet smelling?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Lol, you guys are ridiculous and pathetic! Even if he used the language you are asking for , you will still come with very pathetic arguments. In the other video I posted he said I reject the kkk, I don't like any group of hate. Guess you didn't see that. Three videos of Trump condemning white supremacists and your quarrel is with the way he said it? Even in that debate in front of millions you talk about, when he was asked if he will condemn white supremacists, his response was "sure absolutely" but you liberals have mastered the art of burying your conscience and lying without shame.

What's so difficult in saying " I condemn White supremacists"? , meanwhile, he is not shy to post tweets from white supremacists groups.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2020
wirinet:

Same thing as I wrote above. This quote is even worse. So, those who don't cause violence in its name (racism) is what, Sweet smelling?
So you conveniently didn't see the "racism is evil" part of the comment and your eyes only started seeing from "and those who cause violence in it's name" part? You are a clown.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2020
wirinet:

What's so difficult in saying " I condemn White supremacists"? , meanwhile, he is not shy to post tweets from white supremacists groups.
You don't have any argument, you are just having a hard time accepting the overwhelming evidence that all the things you believe about Trump are lies and you're just looking for any reason not to believe what your eyes are seeing. Hold on, more videos are coming, maybe you should also start checking if he used the correct punctuation marks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2020
LeBron James recruits 10,000 poll volunteers to assist in Black districts in Cleveland, Detroit and Philadelphia

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/519018-lebron-james-recruits-10000-volunteers-to-help-at-polls-in

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2020
After having his candidacy endorsed by the KKK's "The Crusader", Donald Trump denounced the KKK endorsement.

"This publication is repulsive and their views do not represent the tens of millions of Americans who are uniting behind our campaign......This campaign denounces hate in any form"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiF0zdoiNkQ

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Mike Pompeo Denied Audience With Pope Francis

The Holy See said Pope Francis does not meet with political figures in election periods.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-pompeo-pope-francis_n_5f757a2ec5b6374c55892bf9?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Winnings

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
After having his candidacy endorsed by the KKK's "The Crusader", Donald Trump denounced the KKK endorsement.

"This publication is repulsive and their views do not represent the tens of millions of Americans who are uniting behind our campaign...... This campaign denounces hate in any form"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiF0zdoiNkQ

Is this all you could find after your Google search? Search some more, the speech where Trump condemn white supremacists may be hidden somewhere in the Internet.

This isn't a quote from Donald Trump but from Donald Trump Campaign organisation . This was just before the 2016 elections, where the KKK came out and endorsed Donald Trump. People were expecting Donald Trump to reject the endorsement - he didn't. Instead his campaign organisation came out with the above mild response.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:

So you conveniently didn't see the "racism is evil" part of the comment and your eyes only started seeing from "and those who cause violence in it's name" part? You are a clown.

Don't worry when you want to propose to your fiancee and she asks "Do you love me", you can start giving her a lecture of how love is sweet, and see if she will accept your proposal.

Or a priest tells you to say your vows during your wedding, and instead of you just saying " I Bluebyrd do hereby take _ _ _ _ _ as my lovely wedded wife, I promise to love . . ." You start a tirade of how God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Liberals only rely on lies to spread their propaganda about Trump not condemning white supremacists. Even in their mother of all lies, the charlottesville lie about"fine people on both sides", Trump made it clear he wasn't talking of white supremacists and condemned them but the habitual liars that don't have any conscience went to town with lies and many of them still repeat the lie to date despite the numerous times it has been debunked.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2020
wirinet:

Don't worry when you want to propose to your fiancee and she asks "Do you love me", you can start giving her a lecture of how love is sweet, and see if she will accept your proposal.

Or a priest tells you to say your vows during your wedding, and instead of you just saying " I Bluebyrd do hereby take _ _ _ _ _ as my lovely wedded wife, I promise to love . . ." You start a tirade of how God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son.
What are you even saying? You are just making irrelevant comments

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2020
wirinet:

Is this all you could find after your Google search? Search some more, the speech where Trump condemn white supremacists may be hidden somewhere in the Internet.

This isn't a quote from Donald Trump but from Donald Trump Campaign organisation . This was just before the 2016 elections, where the KKK came out and endorsed Donald Trump. People were expecting Donald Trump to reject the endorsement - he didn't. Instead his campaign organisation came out with the above mild response.

So who does the Donald Trump campaign speak for? Do they speak for you or Biden or for themselves? You are just making me laugh here. All your arguments are so shallow. I posted a video up there of Trump himself rejecting and denouncing the KKK himself but you are pretending you didn't see it right? You have quoted all my other posts except that one. So conveniently. grin

Go back and watch that one then come back with your latest excuse.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2020
WHAT DID TRUMP REALLY SAY IN THAT CHARLOTTESVILLE INTERVIEW?

Read for yourself and see how dishonest these liberals especially their media can be.

REPORTER: "You're putting what you're calling alt left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

TRUMP : "I'm not putting anybody on a moral plane, what I'm saying is this, you had a group on one side and you had a group on the other and they came at each other with clubs, and it was vicious, and horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch."

REPORTER: "You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides, sir?"

TRUMP: "Yes, I think there's blame on both sides. You look at both sides, I think there's blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say it."

REPORTER: "The neo-nazis started this, they showed up in charlottesville, to protest the removal of that statue."

TRUMP: "Excuse me they didn't put themselves down as neo nazis. You had some very bad people in that group BUT YOU ALSO HAD PEOPLE THAT WERE VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES. I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E Lee to another name.".......you're changing history, you're changing culture, and you had people, and I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NEO NAZIS AND THE WHITE NATIONALISTS BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TOTALLY ...But many people in that group other than neo-nazis and white nationalists, okay? The press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

You can see that liberals have been spreading lies about what Trump said on charlottesville. They lived up to their reputations as liars and cut out a portion of what Trump said to use for their propaganda while refusing to report the remaining part where he made it clear he wasn't talking about the neo Nazis and condemned them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.