Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1608652 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Is that what you watched?
How does 4 for Biden 2 for Trump meant Trump won them.You obviously don't know about focus groups for undecided voters yesterday and many expressed concerns over Trump's conduct even under Trump's tweet after refusing to denouce proud boys he lost sane supporters again just like everyday. grin CNN is fake news for reporting the news as they see it you need help
itchie:
Trump even won the CNN undecided voters panel on the debate cheesy

watch this to the end and laugh at the foolishness of fake news CNN, the moment more voters raised their hand for Trump, the CNN anchor said that doesn't necessarily mean that anybody won cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esB1OrPSRGg

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Trump secretly mocks his Christian supporters, because of course he does.

"That Pastor was full of shit,” Trump said. “They’re all hustlers.”

“Can you believe that bullshit?” Trump said about Pastors putting their hands on him and praying.

Funny thing is these pastors will be supporting Trump to high heavens --- we have them here on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Bill Barr and Durham are being foolish for holding back any reports until after the election because they don't want to interfere in the elections. The democrats would have released it even if it's just a week to the elections. By sitting on this, Durham and Barr are denying voters critical information on how the Obama-Biden regime interfered in the last election. This information that voters need before they vote in an election featuring a victim of that interference and a VP involved in the interfering

In one sentence, the Durham investigation doesn't have anything important to report

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Donald Trump : "How many times do I have to reject? I've rejected David Duke, I've rejected the KKK, the Ku Klux Klan. From the time I'm 5 years old, I've rejected them......when I put out that I reject the KKK and David Duke, nobody picks it up! You know why they don't? They don't want to pick it up.......I don't like any group of hate. Hate groups are not for me. But I've said this before. The press hates me to say it. They just don't want to pick it up."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLukCE3vwwA

PDPguy

Don't worry Trump will change his mind before the end of the week

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Brad Parscale could be flipping on Donald Trump

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/brad-parscale-could-be-flipping-on-donald-trump/32665/

When Donald Trump’s recently demoted campaign manager Brad Parscale was taken into custody over the weekend in an incident that involved everything from a weapons cache to allegations of domestic violence, Palmer Report pointed out that Parscale could end up having no choice but to cut a plea deal against Trump in an effort to stay out of prison. Now it turns out we’re not the only ones who see it that way.

The Trump family itself is now worried that Brad Parscale could be flipping on Donald Trump, according to a lengthy new expose published by Vanity Fair. As it turns out, the Trump family is worried about Parscale going down on campaign finance violations and opting to take the Trump campaign down with him. It’s worth pointing out that such charges would potentially be pardonable by Trump, but the charges he could end up facing as a result of his incident over the weekend would not be federal and would thus not be pardonable.

Brad Parscale steps down from Trump campaign to get 'help' after police incident

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/brad-parscale-steps-down-trump-campaign-get-help-after-police-n1241631?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Brad Parscale is the political version of Micheal Cohen. I hope Parscale snitch on the Orange piece of garbage because they are laundering the campaign money to Trump's failing businesses. How could $1 billion in campaign donations to Trump's Presidential campaign disappear so quickly.
Trump's is a mafia Don and I sincerely believe that he will spend the remaining years of his life in jail after his presidency.
feedthenation:
Brad Parscale could be flipping on Donald Trump

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/brad-parscale-could-be-flipping-on-donald-trump/32665/

When Donald Trump’s recently demoted campaign manager Brad Parscale was taken into custody over the weekend in an incident that involved everything from a weapons cache to allegations of domestic violence, Palmer Report pointed out that Parscale could end up having no choice but to cut a plea deal against Trump in an effort to stay out of prison. Now it turns out we’re not the only ones who see it that way.

The Trump family itself is now worried that Brad Parscale could be flipping on Donald Trump, according to a lengthy new expose published by Vanity Fair. As it turns out, the Trump family is worried about Parscale going down on campaign finance violations and opting to take the Trump campaign down with him. It’s worth pointing out that such charges would potentially be pardonable by Trump, but the charges he could end up facing as a result of his incident over the weekend would not be federal and would thus not be pardonable.

Brad Parscale steps down from Trump campaign to get 'help' after police incident

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/brad-parscale-steps-down-trump-campaign-get-help-after-police-n1241631?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
How does 4 for Biden 2 for Trump meant Trump won them.You obviously don't know about focus groups for undecided voters yesterday and many expressed concerns over Trump's conduct even under Trump's tweet after refusing to denouce proud boys he lost sane supporters again just like everyday. grin CNN is fake news for reporting the news as they see it you need help
Do you expect any rationality from a cultist. I even watched that script live after the debate and I don't know where that guy get his tripe from.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lebron James is just one of many Stars doing that. We have all Basketball Arenas that are going to turn to voting Stadia all over the Fruited Plains and most NFL Stadia will be open for voting. Most of these Stadia takes up to 60.000 to 70.000 people. I was watching the NBA Finals between LA Lakers and Miami Heat last evening and all the players and coaches knelt down except one white knuckle head player. See how Americans have turned against this worthless piece of human disposable garbage that will be humiliated on Nov 3rd.
AmazonTopaz:
I don't think Trump's tactics of trying to scare people from voting is working in his favour I believe it is making people more and more motivated to vote him out.Did you see the money and volunteers the Biden campaign made minutes after the debate some self will no longer vote by mail but in person to ensure they vote while others will return their mails by themselves.
Trump is playing himself.
Prideoflincoln1 and salford1

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Trump needs to lose mennn.

The guy is truly a clown. Interrupting and refusing to condemn white supremacy.

I dont like Biden but Trump must go.

I swear if Trump wins, I will leave this thread and refuse to comment on anything American.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
itchie:

None of them moved. Show me one person that said they would moved to Canada if Trump won and kept to their word. I can bring enough evidence of people that said they will leave but they are still there in the US complaining. One of them is even here on this forum.
They are not moving anywhere because they are Americans. What kind of nonsense is that telling people to move from their country because they don't want a despotic racist ruining our beautiful country. Trump's on his last leg on earth and he will be defeated in a landslide on Nov 3rd because Americans have discovered that the Emperor has no clothes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
You won't be leaving this thread because Trump will lose in a landslide. He's the worst President in American history and Americas are tired of him.
AbdulSleeky:
Trump needs to lose mennn.

The guy is truly a clown. Interrupting and refusing to condemn white supremacy.

I dont like Biden but Trump must go.

I swear if Trump wins, I will leave this thread and refuse to comment on anything American.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
sexylassie2:
Black criminals are out of control in the US. Setting up trap for police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ql2puR6o8
Here we go again from the sewage of hell.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
You have his time grin
Same way he said none moved to Canada after they said they would.

I posted proof to show that lots did..Ome.of the post even had families with names. He now twisted his post and said he also had proof that some didn't..What happened to his "None"? cheesy

I don't really care if they moved or not. Don't even want Americans in Canada right now due to the mess Trump.made of the Covid response.

I didn't even bother replying his last post.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

See this one keep drinking that kool aid you are a waste of my time. grin
That guy is irredeemable. An utmost Orange Kool Aid drinker he is. I bet you that idiot won't last 6 months with his coonery and buffoonery in Chicago without someone putting a cold one on his fractured brain. He can only spout that junk from his village.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Here we go again from the sewage of hell.
I gave up on her already grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
salford1:

I gave up on her already grin
That uglylassie is Jezebel reincarnation. Nothing rational comes out of her smelly and rotten chops.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You won't be leaving this thread because Trump will lose in a landslide. He's the worst President in American history and Americas are tired of him.

A lot of Americans are foolish. Just look at Bluebyrd and Pryme's brothers who refuse to wear mask. Trump cultists who think that Covid19 is a lie.

Trump could win......he knows a lot of americans are foolish

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

A lot of Americans are foolish. Just look at Bluebyrd and Pryme's brothers who refuse to wear mask. Trump cultists who think that Covid19 is a lie.

Trump could win......he knows a lot of americans are foolish
No, Trump's cultists are the foolish ones not wearing facemasks. I see people all the time wearing masks at work, grocery stores, gyms and many places. It's the brainstems like the late Herman Cain's and his fellow cultists that are not wearing masks and they are dying and deservedly so. Trump can't not win and I can bet you on that. How is he gonna win with what's on the ground in America now. There are not enough Nazis and Klans to get him across the line on Nov 3rd. Don't believe the junk coming from the Trump's information center.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
No, Trump's cultists are the foolish ones not wearing facemasks. I see people all the time wearing masks at work, grocery stores, gyms and many places. It's the brainstems like the late Herman Cain's and his fellow cultists that are not wearing masks and they are dying and deservedly so. Trump can't not win and I can bet you on that. How is he gonna win with what's on the ground in America now. There are not enough Nazis and Klans to get him across the line on Nov 3rd. Don't believe the junk coming from the Trump's information center.

If blacks and latinos come out in droves, Trump will lose.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
feedthenation:

Funny thing is these pastors will be supporting Trump to high heavens --- we have them here on nairaland

You said it all.

Trump will sacrifice anything to hold on to power.
A Christian who can recite you ne verse in the Bible and golfs on Sunday's.

When even believed the serial rapist was a Christian in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Lebron James is just one of many Stars doing that. We have all Basketball Arenas that are going to turn to voting Stadia all over the Fruited Plains and most NFL Stadia will be open for voting. Most of these Stadia takes up to 60.000 to 70.000 people. I was watching the NBA Finals between LA Lakers and Miami Heat last evening and all the players and coaches knelt down except one white knuckle head player. See how Americans have turned against this worthless piece of human disposable garbage that will be humiliated on Nov 3rd.
Probably a magat grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Here is a twitter unrolled threat by Stephen McEntyre on Comey hearing yesterday.. He is. the super sleuth who scoured the internet and outed the Main source of the Steel Dossier. FBI redacted his name to as. CYA (Cover Your Ass) tactic since Igor Danchenko had. worked for Brookings Institute with Fiona Hill ( star bug eyed Schiff ahampeachment hearing). And had fed Steele beer parlour talk about Trump that ended up being used to surveil the whole Trump campaign.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1311418190900199430.html

[b]
This is such a good point, and
may I add a few things.
Comey acts like he was
completely oblivious to what
was going on in Crossfire
Hurricane. This wasn't just you
average run of the mill Counter
Intel Investigation, this was case
was targeting the Candidate for
POTUS
External Tweet loading...
If nothing shows, it may have been deleted
https://twitter.com/JohnWHuber/
status/1311353297861840896
And I will take it a little further. This
Crossfire Hurricane team was hand
picked by Comey for the Mid Year
Examine investigation into Hillary's
private email server she was running
the State Dept off of.
The Mid Year team carried over to the
Crossfire team.
When the ICIG Charles McCullough
discovered Hillary was using a private
email server while she was Sec of State
he initiated auditing hers email traffic.
And eventually discovered they had a
huf problem with the State Dept while
HRC was Sec of State.
3/17/15 McCullough notified Charles H
Kabale IV of the FBI
Counterintelligence Div that there may
possibly be a severe security breach &
requested security review of the State
Dept by Counter Intel Immediately
Kabale bean the process of sending out
records preservation requests.
May 6, 2015 the FBI formally opened
an investigation into the email &
classified information handling of
Hillary. ICIG had discovered a code
embedded in the header of these
emails he retrieved from the NSA,
showing a copy of every email was
being forwarded to an IP in China.
In June 2015 newly appointed State
Dept IG Steve Linick was directed by
Congress to investigate the State Dept’s
FOIA review of approximately 30K
government emails stored on Clinton’s
private server. Mind you there was no
IG assigned to the State Dept her 4
years as Sec of State
6/6/15 Linick/McCullough sent a formal
"Section 811" referral from the ICIG to
the director of the FBI. The ICIG
determined that classified, national
security information in Clinton's
emails had been "compromised" and
shared with "a foreign power or an
agent of a foreign power."
Charles H. Kable & Dean Chappell
served as section chiefs at the FBI’s
counterintelligence division during the
early days of the MYE investigation.
Both Kable and Chappell have
expertise in Chinese espionage, which
made perfect for them to head up the
MYE team.
Charles H Kabale was an expert in
Chinese Cyber warfare & was working
vigorously at trying to get to the
bottom of this, based on the mountains
of paperwork he was blanketing the
state dept with. After months of being
Stonewalled by State, suddenly Comey
makes major team changes
First Comey Transferred Dean Chappell
to the WFO and Brought in Peter
Strzok from the WFO to join the MYE
team alongside Kabale.
So Comey takes a n expert in Chinese
espionage and swaps him out for Peter
Strzok.
Next Charles Kabale was reassigned to
the WFO and Bill Priestap was
transferred from the WFO to FBI HQ to
head up Counter Intel and Peter Strzok
was made team leader of the MYE
Team.
So due to a Chinese breach of security
in Hillary's server, Comey takes the
Chinese experts off the the MYE team
and Puts Strzok with no background in
Chinese espionage in charge of the
MYE.
That's curious to say the least.
Comey, replaces every person in the
chain of command above Strzok at
different points during the Clinton-
email investigation.
Peter Strzok picks his own MYE team
members including his side piece Lisa
Page to be on the new MYE team.
Here's another strange thing as well is
in over 500 pages of the Horowitz's
OIG report there is ZERO mention of
Kable’s or Chappell's names anywhere.
I find that very curious and suspect.
Why are they left out completely when
they clearly were part of it, hell they
started it.
I understand though that during the
time frame these three MYE team
members were in place was during the
dark period when Sally Yates has
locked Horowitz out of the National
Security Section arm of the FBI, but
after his access was restored in Feb
2017 he should have known.
With all those changes in place, the
only one left on the Mid Year Exam
team, that was present when Rucker
briefed them on the Chinese Breach
was Strzok, and now the Chinese
breach faded away and the new Russia
breach began to take life.
It was McCullough, who sent his
investigator, Frank Rucker, along with
an ICIG attorney, Jeanette J. McMillian
to originally brief the FBI on the
Chinese breach.
In his testimony before the HPSCI
Strzok said he had no recollection of
the briefing he attended.
You'll recall the exchange between
Gohmert & Strzok was lost in the
blowup when Gohmert lost his
patience with Strzok & went rogue
about his smirk & looking into his
wife's eyes when he was banging Page,
& the committee train jumped the
tracks & all they talked about was that.
That outburst completely over
shadowed the significance of the the
exchange about Fred Rucker reporting
the breach to the FBI & they ignored it
& Strzok claimed to not even
remember it. 30K HRC classified emails
were being forwarded to a foreign
power other than Russia & nothing
Strzok was 1 of 4 officials briefed on
the anomalies. He was transferred to
FBI HQ from the field office in
Washington to work on the Clinton-
email probe 2 months after it was
opened & eventually the investigation
into alleged collusion between the
Trump campaign and Russia.
McCullough said he did interact with
the FBI after the initial meeting with
Kabale when he referred the Clinton-
email case. He tasked Rucker to handle
day-to-day interactions with the
bureau. Rucker would go on to pass
information to the FBI in several
tranches.
According to the transcripts, the four
FBI officials briefed by Rucker &
McMillan originally were Strzok, then
Executive Assistant Director John
Giacalone, then Section Chief Dean
Chappell & Jon Moffa. Rucker made
nearly daily updates to MYE until
Strzok took over & shut it down
Jon Moffa was a lead analyst on the
MYE before Strzok transferred from
WFO, told the HPSCI during a closed-
door interview on Aug 24 2018 that he
met ICIG McCullough together with
Counterespionage Section Chief
Charles H Kable.
Moffa said he & Kable met the ICIG 2
or 3 times during the early days of the
investigation. SO there is no way the
FBI wasn't fully briefed on the breach
to China, they were simply covering it
up and not pursuing it, after Comey
changed out the MYE team.
Original Point being there is no way
Comey wasn't aware of what was
going on since it was his hand picked
team he pulled from the WFO he put
in place. Comey got a daily briefing 9
AM every day with the MYE team.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

If blacks and latinos come out in droves, Trump will lose.

Blacks and Hispanics will come out the same way they came out for Obama because they know Trump as a racist who is the worst kind of bigot because of the enormous power of his bully pulpit. The Asians hate him for his bigotry too and that part comes from his Chinavirus shouts too. The Surburban Surburban Soccer Moms can't stand Trump for his misogyny and older citizens loathes trump for his buffoonery and trying to mess with their social Security checks and the educated people of all ages hates him for his meanness, hatred and plain stupidity. He can have his Klans and Nazis and those happens to be minorities in the Fruited Plains.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
basilico:
Here is a twitter unrolled threat by Stephen McEntyre on Comey hearing yesterday.. He is. the super sleuth who scoured the internet and outed the Main source of the Steel Dossier. FBI redacted his name to as. CYA (Cover Your Ass) tactic since Igor Danchenko had. worked for Brookings Institute with Fiona Hill ( star bug eyed Schiff ahampeachment hearing). And had fed Steele beer parlour talk about Trump that ended up being used to surveil the whole Trump campaign.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1311418190900199430.html

[b]
This is such a good point, and
may I add a few things.
Comey acts like he was
completely oblivious to what
was going on in Crossfire
Hurricane. This wasn't just you
average run of the mill Counter
Intel Investigation, this was case
was targeting the Candidate for
POTUS
External Tweet loading...
If nothing shows, it may have been deleted
https://twitter.com/JohnWHuber/
status/1311353297861840896
And I will take it a little further. This
Crossfire Hurricane team was hand
picked by Comey for the Mid Year
Examine investigation into Hillary's
private email server she was running
the State Dept off of.
The Mid Year team carried over to the
Crossfire team.
When the ICIG Charles McCullough
discovered Hillary was using a private
email server while she was Sec of State
he initiated auditing hers email traffic.
And eventually discovered they had a
huf problem with the State Dept while
HRC was Sec of State.
3/17/15 McCullough notified Charles H
Kabale IV of the FBI
Counterintelligence Div that there may
possibly be a severe security breach &
requested security review of the State
Dept by Counter Intel Immediately
Kabale bean the process of sending out
records preservation requests.
May 6, 2015 the FBI formally opened
an investigation into the email &
classified information handling of
Hillary. ICIG had discovered a code
embedded in the header of these
emails he retrieved from the NSA,
showing a copy of every email was
being forwarded to an IP in China.
In June 2015 newly appointed State
Dept IG Steve Linick was directed by
Congress to investigate the State Dept’s
FOIA review of approximately 30K
government emails stored on Clinton’s
private server. Mind you there was no
IG assigned to the State Dept her 4
years as Sec of State
6/6/15 Linick/McCullough sent a formal
"Section 811" referral from the ICIG to
the director of the FBI. The ICIG
determined that classified, national
security information in Clinton's
emails had been "compromised" and
shared with "a foreign power or an
agent of a foreign power."
Charles H. Kable & Dean Chappell
served as section chiefs at the FBI’s
counterintelligence division during the
early days of the MYE investigation.
Both Kable and Chappell have
expertise in Chinese espionage, which
made perfect for them to head up the
MYE team.
Charles H Kabale was an expert in
Chinese Cyber warfare & was working
vigorously at trying to get to the
bottom of this, based on the mountains
of paperwork he was blanketing the
state dept with. After months of being
Stonewalled by State, suddenly Comey
makes major team changes
First Comey Transferred Dean Chappell
to the WFO and Brought in Peter
Strzok from the WFO to join the MYE
team alongside Kabale.
So Comey takes a n expert in Chinese
espionage and swaps him out for Peter
Strzok.
Next Charles Kabale was reassigned to
the WFO and Bill Priestap was
transferred from the WFO to FBI HQ to
head up Counter Intel and Peter Strzok
was made team leader of the MYE
Team.
So due to a Chinese breach of security
in Hillary's server, Comey takes the
Chinese experts off the the MYE team
and Puts Strzok with no background in
Chinese espionage in charge of the
MYE.
That's curious to say the least.
Comey, replaces every person in the
chain of command above Strzok at
different points during the Clinton-
email investigation.
Peter Strzok picks his own MYE team
members including his side piece Lisa
Page to be on the new MYE team.
Here's another strange thing as well is
in over 500 pages of the Horowitz's
OIG report there is ZERO mention of
Kable’s or Chappell's names anywhere.
I find that very curious and suspect.
Why are they left out completely when
they clearly were part of it, hell they
started it.
I understand though that during the
time frame these three MYE team
members were in place was during the
dark period when Sally Yates has
locked Horowitz out of the National
Security Section arm of the FBI, but
after his access was restored in Feb
2017 he should have known.
With all those changes in place, the
only one left on the Mid Year Exam
team, that was present when Rucker
briefed them on the Chinese Breach
was Strzok, and now the Chinese
breach faded away and the new Russia
breach began to take life.
It was McCullough, who sent his
investigator, Frank Rucker, along with
an ICIG attorney, Jeanette J. McMillian
to originally brief the FBI on the
Chinese breach.
In his testimony before the HPSCI
Strzok said he had no recollection of
the briefing he attended.
You'll recall the exchange between
Gohmert & Strzok was lost in the
blowup when Gohmert lost his
patience with Strzok & went rogue
about his smirk & looking into his
wife's eyes when he was banging Page,
& the committee train jumped the
tracks & all they talked about was that.
That outburst completely over
shadowed the significance of the the
exchange about Fred Rucker reporting
the breach to the FBI & they ignored it
& Strzok claimed to not even
remember it. 30K HRC classified emails
were being forwarded to a foreign
power other than Russia & nothing
Strzok was 1 of 4 officials briefed on
the anomalies. He was transferred to
FBI HQ from the field office in
Washington to work on the Clinton-
email probe 2 months after it was
opened & eventually the investigation
into alleged collusion between the
Trump campaign and Russia.
McCullough said he did interact with
the FBI after the initial meeting with
Kabale when he referred the Clinton-
email case. He tasked Rucker to handle
day-to-day interactions with the
bureau. Rucker would go on to pass
information to the FBI in several
tranches.
According to the transcripts, the four
FBI officials briefed by Rucker &
McMillan originally were Strzok, then
Executive Assistant Director John
Giacalone, then Section Chief Dean
Chappell & Jon Moffa. Rucker made
nearly daily updates to MYE until
Strzok took over & shut it down
Jon Moffa was a lead analyst on the
MYE before Strzok transferred from
WFO, told the HPSCI during a closed-
door interview on Aug 24 2018 that he
met ICIG McCullough together with
Counterespionage Section Chief
Charles H Kable.
Moffa said he & Kable met the ICIG 2
or 3 times during the early days of the
investigation. SO there is no way the
FBI wasn't fully briefed on the breach
to China, they were simply covering it
up and not pursuing it, after Comey
changed out the MYE team.
Original Point being there is no way
Comey wasn't aware of what was
going on since it was his hand picked
team he pulled from the WFO he put
in place. Comey got a daily briefing 9
AM every day with the MYE team.
[/b]

really?you dont mean it?means someone will be going to jail?maybe obama or biden or killary abi?all the DEEPSTATE that did not allow the child of god trump to succeed..But wait o,4years after chants of lock her up..nobody has been locked up except Trump's team.latest is his campaign manager..bunch of dumbos. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

really?you dont mean it?means someone will be going to jail?maybe obama or biden or killary abi?all the DEEPSTATE that did not allow the child of god trump to succeed..But wait o,4years after chants of lock her up..nobody has been locked up except Trump's team.latest is his campaign manager..bunch of dumbos. cheesy
That's a good Orange cultist for you right there. After almost 4 years of Obama, Hillary and many others going to jail, the only ones going to jail are Trump's henchmen and they are numerous. So, according to the Coons and Cultists, will they be going to jail after Trump loses and he's indicted in New York.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Blacks and Hispanics will come out the same way they came out for Obama because they know Trump as a racist who is the worst kind of bigot because of the enormous power of his bully pulpit. The Asians hate him for his bigotry too and that part comes from his Chinavirus shouts too. The Surburban Surburban Soccer Moms can't stand Trump for his misogyny and older citizens loathes trump for his buffoonery and trying to mess with their social Security checks and the educated people of all ages hates him for his meanness, hatred and plain stupidity. He can have his Klans and Nazis and those happens to be minorities in the Fruited Plains.

I hope so.

Trump has energised and weaponized the foolish underclass of people in America. The racists, the uneducated, the religious zealots and police fascists, are all Trump voters.

In any country, the stupid are always more than the intelligent...however, very few politicians have appealed to the stupid as well as Trump has.

I'm scared for America's future if Trump wins

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
You are correct that if Trump wins again,
America will never be the same again but the good people in America will not let him win again and Trump knows that too and that's why he's going crazy by spouting all kind of conspiracies that ain't working. He will lose and go quietly and spend the rest of his miserable life probably in jail or die like a worthless being that he's.
AbdulSleeky:

I hope so.

Trump has energised and weaponized the foolish underclass of people in America. The racists, the uneducated, the religious zealots and police fascists, are all Trump voters.

In any country, the stupid are always more than the intelligent...however, very few politicians have appealed to the stupid as well as Trump has.

I'm scared for America's future if Trump wins

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
https://www.cnet.com/news/snapchat-says-its-helped-over-1-million-people-register-to-vote/

Interesting stuff, I'm taking a guess most who registered are from liberal base, I believe most first time voters will go for Biden too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Trump’s ex-national security adviser says president is ‘aiding and abetting’ Putin

H.R. McMaster’s warning represents perhaps his harshest public criticism of the president since the retired general was ousted from the White House in 2018.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/01/former-national-security-adviser-trump-putin-424458

Former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said Thursday that President Donald Trump is “aiding and abetting” Russian President Vladimir Putin’s efforts to sow doubt about the American electoral system.

The stern warning from McMaster, who Trump handpicked to lead the White House National Security Council in 2017, came in an interview on MSNBC, after he was asked whether he agreed that the president posed the greatest threat to U.S. election integrity.

“I agree that he is aiding and abetting Putin’s efforts by not being direct about this, right? By not just calling out Putin for what he’s doing,” McMaster said.

“You know, Putin gets away with, I mean, literally murder or attempted murder … because people don’t call him out on it,” he added. “And so they are able to continue with this kind of fire hose of falsehood, to sow these conspiracy theories. And we just can’t be our own worst enemies.”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Every sane American knows that Putin is the one pulling the strings in America. That's why Trump will criticize and insult our European allies but never uttered a word against the despotic Putin. When Putin was paying Taliban to murder American soldiers in Afghanistan, the worthless Cadet Bonespurs never uttered a word. Anyway, the good thing is that his days at the Oval office are numbered.
feedthenation:
Trump’s ex-national security adviser says president is ‘aiding and abetting’ Putin

H.R. McMaster’s warning represents perhaps his harshest public criticism of the president since the retired general was ousted from the White House in 2018.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/01/former-national-security-adviser-trump-putin-424458

Former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said Thursday that President Donald Trump is “aiding and abetting” Russian President Vladimir Putin’s efforts to sow doubt about the American electoral system.

The stern warning from McMaster, who Trump handpicked to lead the White House National Security Council in 2017, came in an interview on MSNBC, after he was asked whether he agreed that the president posed the greatest threat to U.S. election integrity.

“I agree that he is aiding and abetting Putin’s efforts by not being direct about this, right? By not just calling out Putin for what he’s doing,” McMaster said.

“You know, Putin gets away with, I mean, literally murder or attempted murder … because people don’t call him out on it,” he added. “And so they are able to continue with this kind of fire hose of falsehood, to sow these conspiracy theories. And we just can’t be our own worst enemies.”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.