Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1608797 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2020
The Charlottesville Smear is A LIE. Donald Trump condemned the neo Nazis and white supremacists at this event and If this is new to you, that's because the fake news media have been manipulating you into a false narrative that they politically capitalize on.

Donald Trump isn't racist, he never was.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
LeBron James recruits 10,000 poll volunteers to assist in Black districts in Cleveland, Detroit and Philadelphia

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/519018-lebron-james-recruits-10000-volunteers-to-help-at-polls-in
I don't think Trump's tactics of trying to scare people from voting is working in his favour I believe it is making people more and more motivated to vote him out.Did you see the money and volunteers the Biden campaign made minutes after the debate some self will no longer vote by mail but in person to ensure they vote while others will return their mails by themselves.
Trump is playing himself.
Prideoflincoln1 and salford1

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exclusive: Over 50 Republican former U.S. national security officials join Biden endorsement

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-republicans-biden-exclus-idUSKBN26M5F3?taid=5f75a1b4f7a5520001e783ca&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But law and order president Trump says many security agents are supporting him.

He is so delusional grin imagine him telling Biden that many security agents support him whereas many generals are endorsing Biden

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Democrats and liberals lie then repeat each other's lie as if it's a validation of the lie. Jake Tapper will lie on CNN then Rachel Maddow will repeat the same lie on MSNBC then Joe Scarborough will repeat the same lie on morning Joe and say hey look, Rachel Maddow and Jake Tapper have confirmed this. Meanwhile back at CNN jake tapper will say hey look, even Joe Scarborough confirmed this news on morning Joe today. Recycling the same lies and using each other as validation. Frauds!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He is so delusional grin imagine him telling Biden that many security agents support him whereas many generals are endorsing Biden
All official law enforcement unions have come out to endorse Donald Trump. They speak for law enforcement officers all over the country not some random 50 former security personnel who the democrats arranged to come and endorse Joe Biden. Who do these 50 people represent? Which law enforcement body do they belong to?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
WHAT DID TRUMP REALLY SAY IN THAT CHARLOTTESVILLE INTERVIEW?

Read for yourself and see how dishonest these liberals especially their media can be.

REPORTER: "You're putting what you're calling alt left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

TRUMP : "I'm not putting anybody on a moral plane, what I'm saying is this, you had a group on one side and you had a group on the other and they came at each other with clubs, and it was vicious, and horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch."

REPORTER: "You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides, sir?"

TRUMP: "Yes, I think there's blame on both sides. You look at both sides, I think there's blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say it."

REPORTER: "The neo-nazis started this, they showed up in charlottesville, to protest the removal of that statue."

TRUMP: "Excuse me they didn't put themselves down as neo nazis. You had some very bad people in that group BUT YOU ALSO HAD PEOPLE THAT WERE VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES. I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E Lee to another name.".......you're changing history, you're changing culture, and you had people, and I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NEO NAZIS AND THE WHITE NATIONALISTS BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TOTALLY ...But many people in that group other than neo-nazis and white nationalists, okay? The press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

You can see that liberals have been spreading lies about what Trump said on charlottesville. They lived up to their reputations as liars and cut out a portion of what Trump said to use for their propaganda while refusing to report the remaining part where he made it clear he wasn't talking about the neo Nazis and condemned them.

You might need to go back to high school and ask for a refund of the fees your parents paid for English comprehension classes. I asked you to provide a quote or a speech where Trump specifically condemn KKK or white supremacists groups, and you posted this?
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NEO NAZIS AND THE WHITE NATIONALISTS BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TOTALLY

He said they should. But, where they?

We are not talking about who should do what, we are demanding that he, president Trump take a particular action - Condemn white supremacists with his own mouth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
salford1:

None?

https://globalnews.ca/news/4396938/move-to-canada-donald-trump/

None of them moved. Show me one person that said they would moved to Canada if Trump won and kept to their word. I can bring enough evidence of people that said they will leave but they are still there in the US complaining. One of them is even here on this forum.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
wirinet:

You might need to go back to high school and ask for a refund of the fees your parents paid for English comprehension classes. I asked you to provide a quote or a speech where Trump specifically condemn KKK or white supremacists groups, and you posted this?
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NEO NAZIS AND THE WHITE NATIONALISTS BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TOTALLY

He said they should. Buy
You are the one exposing your total lack of english comprehension. Maybe you need to change your eyes completely because they are deceiving you. You totally missed it, I didn't post that in response to anything you said. Go read again, I posted the transcript of the charlottesville interview to debunk the lies by liberals about "the very fine people on both sides" comment made by Trump. If I want to respond to you, I'll do so directly as I have been doing. I posted videos of Trump condemning white nationalists and one in which he specifically rejected the KKK up there, you can go back and watch them then pick out grammatical errors to find fault.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:

So who does the Donald Trump campaign speak for? Do they speak for you or Biden or for themselves? You are just making me laugh here. All your arguments are so shallow. I posted a video up there of Trump himself rejecting and denouncing the KKK himself but you are pretending you didn't see it right? You have quoted all my other posts except that one. So conveniently. grin

Go back and watch that one then come back with your latest excuse.

The Trump campaign organisations speaks for Trump concerning issues of election campaigns, they cannot speak for Trump on other issues such as finance, legal, medical or family issues. The same way Trump organisation speaks for Trump concerning business issues.

What people are asking for is the personal opinion of Trump concerning racism and white supremacists. Is it so difficult for president Trump to directly condemn white supremacists and dissociate himself from them?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
wirinet:

The Trump campaign organisations speaks for Trump concerning issues of election campaigns, they cannot speak for Trump on other issues such as finance, legal, medical or family issues. The same way Trump organisation speaks for Trump concerning business issues.

What people are asking for is the personal opinion of Trump concerning racism and white supremacists. Is it so difficult for president Trump to directly condemn white supremacists and dissociate himself from them?
You admit they speak for Trump right? Then what's all your argument about?

I have already posted videos where Trump condemned and dissociated himself from white supremacists but you want to busy yourself with mundane arguments so I suggest you should also start checking punctuation marks and how loud his voice was or the color of tie he was wearing. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
"I just want to ask my Republican colleagues, how are you not embarrassed that President Trump represents your party? How can you possibly, possibly support anyone who behaves this way? Are you watching the same person we are?"

"Last night President Trump delivered one of the most disgraceful performances at a presidential debate that anyone has ever seen. ... Shakespeare summed up in 'Macbeth,' Trump's performance last night — a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing,"

Charles Schumer

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
cool

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
“the President of the United States was likely the largest driver of the COVID-19 misinformation ‘infodemic’.”

Cornell study

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/evanega-et-al-coronavirus-misinformation-submitted-07-23-20-1/080839ac0c22bca8/full.pdf

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:

You admit they speak for Trump right? Then what's all your argument about?

I have already posted videos where Trump condemned and dissociated himself from white supremacists but you want to busy yourself with mundane arguments so I suggest you should also start checking punctuation marks and how loud his voice was or the color of tie he was wearing. This is ridiculous.

The antiTrump organization is managed by a group known as lawfare.
They provide an echo chamber clearing house for the democrats and never Trumpers.
"Trump claimed, without any evidence". is a very oft repeated phrase by media when attacking Trump over everything he says.
Their website here

https://conservapedia.com/Lawfare_Group

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:

All official law enforcement unions have come out to endorse Donald Trump. They speak for law enforcement officers all over the country not some random 50 former security personnel who the democrats arranged to come and endorse Joe Biden. Who do these 50 people represent? Which law enforcement body do they belong to?
See this one keep drinking that kool aid you are a waste of my time. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Trump secretly mocks his Christian supporters, because of course he does.

"That Pastor was full of shit,” Trump said. “They’re all hustlers.”

“Can you believe that bullshit?” Trump said about Pastors putting their hands on him and praying.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
"I just want to ask my Republican colleagues, how are you not embarrassed that President Trump represents your party? How can you possibly, possibly support anyone who behaves this way? Are you watching the same person we are?"

"Last night President Trump delivered one of the most disgraceful performances at a presidential debate that anyone has ever seen. ... Shakespeare summed up in 'Macbeth,' Trump's performance last night — a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing,"

Charles Schumer

I wasn't suprised. He continued his racists acts at Minnesota yesterday. He is causing division among Minnesotans. He was there to lie about how Biden was going to flood the states with refugees grin.

Racist scumbag.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
salford1:

We shall see. Unfortunately for the fake pastor, he is not an agbero like Trump; hence he can't curse, swear and bully. He would just stand their like a mannequin and get hammered by Harris on national TV and infront of the world grin

You yourself admitted that Harris chewed Biden, and Trump couldn't chew Biden. Yet you expect the useless figure head Pence to perform some magic grin
Hello Salford1 !
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
cool
The debate was a Yuge (in Trump's voice*) success for Biden. cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

The morbidly obese buffoon is a chronic liar.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
salford1:

The debate was a Yuge (in Trump's voice*) success for Biden. cool

Lies upon lies.

Doubt if his real name is even Donald Trump.

Dont be surprised if someone tells you his real name is Ahmed

Turd got no truth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
salford1:

I wasn't suprised. He continued his racists acts at Minnesota yesterday. He is causing division among Minnesotans. He was there to lie about how Biden was going to flood the states with refugees grin.

Racist scumbag.

Same Minnesota that is a Somali base.

Trump is very dull. He doesnt know where and when to talk

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

See this one keep drinking that kool aid you are a waste of my time. grin
Stop getting triggered by the truth, you can't change it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Stop getting triggered by the truth, you can't change it.
You don't even know the truth when you see one so keep believing your baseless lies.

Anyway keep drinking your kool aid like I said before you are a waste of my time.

Bye bye angry

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You don't even know the truth when you see one so keep believing your baseless lies.

Anyway keep drinking your kool aid like I said before you are a waste of my time.

Bye bye angry
What I said can be easily verified, Trump has been endorsed by law enforcement unions across the country. That you are so much triggered by the truth that you are making angry posts won't change it from being the truth. No need to get angry, It's just the truth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Same Minnesota that is a Somali base.

Trump is very dull. He doesnt know where and when to talk

Its a dangerous dog whistle that why I see Nigerian trumpers as idi0ts, how many of Trump supporters who chant with him can differentiate between a Nigerian and a Somali? anyone with a black skin to especially from Africa is endangered by these comments, but my people are too daft to understand

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
I don't think Trump's tactics of trying to scare people from voting is working in his favour I believe it is making people more and more motivated to vote him out.Did you see the money and volunteers the Biden campaign made minutes after the debate some self will no longer vote by mail but in person to ensure they vote while others will return their mails by themselves.
Trump is playing himself.
Prideoflincoln1 and salford1
I am suprised it's taking some so long to realize that the orange turd is a piece of shit grin
Anyway, better late than never.

Operation "let him speak" working as it should cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
sanpipita:

Its a dangerous dog whistle that why I see Nigerian trumpers as idi0ts, how many of Trump supporters who chant with him can differentiate between a Nigerian and a Somali? anyone with a black skin to especially from Africa is endangered by these comments, but my people are too daft to understand

Well said!

What do they know

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
salford1:

That's what it is

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
sanpipita:

The cultists that follows Jim Jones or David Kouresh to their deaths do not know better and that's why they are cultists. These Cultists think they are special in believing a Racist who on his best day is not better than a Southern Red Neck bigot. I have seen Klans beating and maiming people just because of their skin color and these brainless cultists wonder why people like me and millions of Americans are always packing. None of these brainstem cultists can survive in an urban area with their coonery.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Trump even won the CNN undecided voters panel on the debate cheesy

watch this to the end and laugh at the foolishness of fake news CNN, the moment more voters raised their hand for Trump, the CNN anchor said that doesn't necessarily mean that anybody won cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esB1OrPSRGg

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.