Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1701406 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ma'am, your friend is one smart person.
There's God indeed. Always believe in the existence of God but this happening now solidifies that to me. God is good all the time.
Hathor5:

I had a friend and colleague call me early in the morning. I was like 'wetin dey happen'? (He never calls at odd hours.) He was like: 'Hathor, I am going back to church. There is a God. Trump has corona.' grin

People are going crazy. I am looking forward to seeing all the memes. I have already seen some funny ones.

I wish the president a quick recovery. Death would be a too easy exit for him at this stage.

I just hope he won't come back telling people that corona is not that bad.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Senator Mike Lee, Republican Utah who is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee to confirm SCJ tested positive for covid-19

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hathor5(f): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Ma'am, your friend is one smart person.
There's God indeed. Always believe in the existence of God but this happening now solidifies that to me. God is good all the time.

If there is a God (I also believe there is a God) then this God has a totally different sense of justice from ours but that's a discussion for the religion section.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
feedthenation:
Senator Mike Lee, Republican Utah who is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee to confirm SCJ tested positive for covid-19
Someone said on twitter that the late justice RBG has successfully argued her first case before God.

God truly works in mysterious ways grin

Will Barrett be confirmed before the election so cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
basilico:

The democrats were pro slavery. After 1964 there was a change in attitudes towards slavery The moved to republican party. The Dixiecrats save for two remained demoncrats till they passed on.
Who is putting all these junks in your medulla. I didn't know when you got your PhD in American history. Congratulations to Prof of American history basilico.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Someone said on twitter that the late justice RBG has successfully argued her first case before God.

Will repeat again for everyone on Nairaland to see, I ain't feeling sorry for that Cockwomble in the Oval Office. I am just waiting for Nov 3rd to take my Shakespearean pound of flesh. No more no less.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
With all that's going on with Trump and Melania, the only good thing I get from it is that the innocent Baron tested negative of Trumpvirus. That gladdens my heart.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Just Breaking = Biden and Kamala Harris tested negative of Trumpvirus. Chris Wallace just said on Faux News that his Doctor told him to wait 5 days before taking the test.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Joe and Jill Biden and kamala Harris have all tested negative for covid19

Praise God

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

AmazonTopaz:

And he was with Amy Barret during the week, another person who was there just tested positive too John Jenkins

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:

And he was with Amy Barret during the week, another person who was there just tested positive too John Jenkins
Oh my God shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Even though he was showing signs that he would bail out of the remaining debates (by throwing a twitter tantrum) when it was announced more controls would be put in place to checkmate interruptions, I still believe he has caught Covid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:

And Amy Barret was with Moscow Mitch and some other senators. That pic was from 3 days ago when they met.

This would most likely slow down their rush to confirm Amy.

I don't know why they all looking sad in the picture though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hathor5:

I had a friend and colleague call me early in the morning. I was like 'wetin dey happen'? (He never calls at odd hours.) He was like: 'Hathor, I am going back to church. There is a God. Trump has corona.' grin

People are going crazy. I am looking forward to seeing all the memes. I have already seen some funny ones.

I wish the president a quick recovery. Death would be a too easy exit for him at this stage.

I just hope he won't come back telling people that corona is not that bad.

The memes on Twitter are hilarious grin grin grin

The first thing I usually do in the morning is to watch the news. Imagine waking up to such glorious news, had to log in to Nl straightaway grin grin

I'm actually really surprised by my reaction. You know the saying of 'I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy'. Oh well, I'll never be quick to utter such again . I didn't even know I had it in me, LMFAOOOO grin

I hope he recovers too as well. I want to see that man behind bars and hopefully before he ever gets to tweet about how Miss Rona wasn't that bad, Biden would have been elected in.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
salford1:
The victim was a "her".
The best is yet to come grin

I wonder what Don Trump Jr has to say to this. I bet he is aware and hoping for a 3some.

And the best came grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
fieryy:

And the best came grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
[s]
pryme:

Newsflash, Herd immunity was not Trumps idea, have you heard of Dr. Dan Erickson? those are the kind of people I listen to when it comes to corona virus not your MSM.

There have been more than 100 days of rioting in Portland how come Corona Virus is not killing the rioters?

Florida opened up, Compare their death toll to New York that is constant lockdown.
[/s]ediot. Why not dispute the post.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
[s]
pryme:

So your excuse now is because Sweden is not densely populated thats why there death per capita is low?
Ok to show you how your reasoning is on par with a hausa goat, here is a list of countries that are not as densely populated as the US and how they fared compared to Sweden.
[/s] No you brain dead goat.

It means, Herd immunity will kill more people in america than sweeden because of bigger population.

How did that fly over your numbskull?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Joe and Jill Biden and kamala Harris have all tested negative for covid19

Praise God

These guys have to take things easy in the few days by suspending all campaigns
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:

It was a germfest cheesy

Bunch of idiots.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1312064332306542592?s=09

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hathor5(f): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
fieryy:

The memes on Twitter are hilarious grin grin grin

The first thing I usually do in the morning is to watch the news. Imagine waking up to such glorious news, had to log in to Nl straightaway grin grin

I'm actually really surprised by my reaction. You know the saying of 'I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy'. Oh well, I'll never be quick to utter such again . I didn't even know I had it in me, LMFAOOOO grin

I hope he recovers too as well. I want to see that man behind bars and hopefully before he ever gets to tweet about how Miss Rona wasn't that bad, Biden would have been elected in.

grin grin grin

My friend sent me an audio later saying: "May our enemies die a painful death." followed by evil laughter. grin
Funny thing is the guy is one of the kindest people I have ever met in my life.
I guess Trump brings out the worst out of everyone, his supporters and the rest.
You reap what you sow after all. undecided

I don't want Trump to win but I will miss this guy in a sick kind of way. Don't judge me. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hathor5:

grin grin grin

My friend sent me an audio later saying: "May our enemies die a painful death." followed by evil laughter. grin
I guess Trump brings the worst out of everyone, his supporters and the rest.

I don't want Trump to win but I will miss this guy in a sick kind of way. Don't judge me. tongue
Infact, I wanted to post one of my meme of Covid crowning Trump, or the black undertakers from Ghana standing down but standing by, but I thought that would be insensitive grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
salford1:
Even though he was showing signs that he would bail out of the remaining debates (by throwing a twitter tantrum) when it was announced more controls would be put in place to checkmate interruptions, I still believe he has caught Covid.

Either way this doesn't look good for Trump, his campaign team for holding rallies without social distance and also the GOP in Congress for keeping mute.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
PremierGuy:

Either way this doesn't look good for Trump, his campaign team for holding rallies without social distance and also the GOP in Congress for keeping mute.
Absolutely. They were just acting like we weren't in the middle of a pandemic. He even mocked Biden for wearing mask and social distancing during the debate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hathor5(f): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
salford1:

Infact, I wanted to post one of my meme of Covid crowning Trump, or the black undertakers from Ghana standing down but standing by, but I thought that would be insensitive grin

What would Trump do? grin

If it feels too insensitive to you then it probably is. wink

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biden negative

Good news.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
obixcel:
@ Bolded, u can keep repeating the lies fed to you by the MSM. The fact remains that Trump didn't call COVID 19 a hoax, but the politicising of it by the Democrats in order to make him look bad. You can keep yapping on what u believe till Election night. Trump for the win in d end, and what u gonna do? cool

Trump did not take responsibility about the covid-19 rather he was pursuing a vendetta against democrat state governors who tried to take action by observing lock down in their states to reduce the spread of the virus.

Also he was fighting with the CDC and other health agencies on how best to manage the pandemic. Now it is getting into the winter season where flu will be on the increase, there is a possibility of second wave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Europe Vs USA.

The European leaders setting good examples by wearing masks and social distancing.

In America, the leaders ignored masks and were busy hugging each other

cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bluebyrd:

False!! He was talking about the democrats politicizing the coronavirus crises and using it to launch political attacks against him and he said this is their new hoax after the Russia hoax failed. This is another case of liberal dishonesty deliberately quoting Trump out of context just like his Charlottesville comment of fine people on both sides. As at the time Trump was making this speech he had already set up a covid response team led by Vice president Pence so why would he do that if he believed it was a hoax.

I bet you are far too wise to deny that quite a lot of his magas believed he was saying coronavirus was a hoax created by those evil liberal democrats who were using it to destroy the economy so they could win in November after their failed impeachment attempt.

If you aren't, I'd say ask the magas here if they did not believe "coronavirus was a democrat hoax" but I'm certain they'd deny it now, so kindly go back to February in this thread and read magas saying "coronavirus was a democrat hoax".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hathor5:

grin grin grin

I guess Trump brings the worst out of everyone, his supporters and the rest.

Lmaooo, oh well I can't blame the guy, but I'm judging you grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hathor5(f): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
fieryy:

Lmaooo, oh well I can't blame the guy, but I'm judging you grin

Even me I am judging myself. grin

And you are judging yourself for not loving your enemies.

So we are all judging ourselves.

But Jesus loves us. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
PremierGuy:

These guys have to take things easy in the few days by suspending all campaigns
Biden and Kamala are going full speed with their campaign. They have sent a message of sympathy to Trump and Melania and that's good enough.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.