Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,005 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700413 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (4180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hathor5:

Even me I am judging myself. grin

And you are judging yourself for not loving your enemies.

So we are all judging ourselves.

But Jesus loves us. cheesy

Lool grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Maybe Trump and Melania should be given the priviledge of getting the coronavirus vaccine developed by Russia few months ago.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Happney65
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
wirinet:

President Trump said "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy" , not "I condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy".

He was giving ample opportunity to condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy in front of millions of Americans and billions around the world during the presidential debates, - he failed. His cult and Russian bots now bring out a two year video where he said "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy" as proof of Trump condemning white supremacists.

Ok, answer me, have the nation condemned racism, bigotry, and white supremacy in one voice?

Donald Trump - “I, Donald J. Trump, do hereby affirm and avow the formal denouncement of all hate groups of all colors, races, religions and/or those of special interest.”

Wirinet - but you didn’t say it in Spanish.
- where’s your ASL interpreter?
- but RBG didn’t hear it.
- what about telling puppies?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
budaatum:

Bad Guys grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Who is putting all these junks in your medulla. I didn't know when you got your PhD in American history. Congratulations to Prof of American history basilico.

The underlying point being made is that since the south was democrat and racist, then current soitherners are racist and all mostly republjcan rednecks n white supremacists.
That is a lie. The south changed from being proslavery to anti. And majority switched parties from the party of slavery to Republican. Some stayed democrat till then.
There are intense racists among white people , democrats and republicans eg in private Clinton felt Obama should have been serving them coffee .In public they virtual signal, pretending that democrats are not racist, pandering for votes.
As for the north look no further than demography changes for that magical switch. Not a Damascus moment.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Biden and Kamala are going full speed with their campaign. They have sent a message of sympathy to Trump and Melania and that's good enough.

After how many hours? They did not condemn those asking Pelosi if WH has been in touch over her possible power grab.(my understanding).
Or another media house wanting Trump to pull out of the race
When some of you are praising the Almighty for the infection news, you may have not considered that its the devil putting your thoughts in writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
basilico:

After how many hours? They did not condemn those asking Pelosi if WH has been in touch over her possible power grab.(my understanding).
Or another media house wanting Trump to pull out of the race
When some of you are praising the Almighty for the infection news, you may have not considered that its the devil putting your thoughts in writing.

so they should show empathy while trump himself does not show empathy to others?you mean the trump that says a dead congressman must be looking down from hell..or trump that makes jest of a disable journalist?etc etc..abeg talk something else..Trump has no sympathy whatsoever,likewise he deserves no sympathy too at all..It's a DO ME,I DO YOU!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

so they should show empathy while trump himself does not show empathy to others?you mean the trump that says a dead congressman must be looking down from hell..or trump that makes jest of a disable journalist?etc etc..abeg talk something else..Trump has no sympathy whatsoever,likewise he deserves no sympathy too at all..It's a DO ME,I DO YOU!!!

I simply meant that the devil could be putting thoughts into writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
feedthenation:
Trump have minor, mild symptoms --- experciencing cold, fatigue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV_zCN-4awc

White House says Trump experiencing 'mild symptoms' after positive coronavirus test, 'in good spirits'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-says-trump-experiencing-mild-symptoms-after-positive-coronavirus-test-say-he-is-in-good-spirits

Latest letter from WH Physician about Trump health and treatment for Covid-19

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
budaatum:

I bet you are far too wise to deny that quite a lot of his magas believed he was saying coronavirus was a hoax created by those evil liberal democrats who were using it to destroy the economy so they could win in November after their failed impeachment attempt.

If you aren't, I'd say ask the magas here if they did not believe "coronavirus was a democrat hoax" but I'm certain they'd deny it now, so kindly go back to February in this thread and read magas saying "coronavirus was a democrat hoax".
That Trump didn't see the coronavirus as a hoax is a fact, That democrats saw it as an opportunity to make political gain and launch political attacks against Trump (Their new hoax) is also a fact. They wanted Trump to fail and they didn't even hide it, doing everything possible to sabotage efforts to bring the coronavirus under control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trump is going to Walter Reed, woah certain decisions changes the course of event in your life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/10/02/trump-biden-live-updates/#click=https:///x2YBtnA6u4

Although

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/02/world/covid-19-coronavirus/the-president-has-a-fever-congestion-and-a-cough-two-people-close-to-him-say?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

He isnt on his Almighty HCQ, rather he is taking an experimental drug

A number of drugs cocktail there, where is hydroxylcholoquine? What about thousands of people who listened to Trump and have taken hydroxylchloroquine and have died.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

Don't mind the cult worshipping cry babies. When Trump was insulting Joe Biden's dead son just a few days ago, they were cheering, but now they want Joe Biden and his supporters to show empathy, because he caught the virus that he insulted Biden for wearing a mask for.

Remember, it was covid that killed his grandfather in 1918. I hope history is not about to repeat itself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
shegzhkn:
Trump is going to Walter Reed, woah certain decisions changes the course of event in your life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/10/02/trump-biden-live-updates/#click=https:///x2YBtnA6u4

That's rapid change of development shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bluebyrd:

That Trump didn't see the coronavirus as a hoax is a fact, That democrats saw it as an opportunity to make political gain and launch political attacks against Trump (Their new hoax) is also a fact. They wanted Trump to fail and they didn't even hide it, doing everything possible to sabotage efforts to bring the coronavirus under control.

Trump have got all it take to succeed as POTUS, he should be responsible and act as president of the whole of America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bluebyrd:

What is your definition of a hoax? Was it the virus that was hoax or the Democratic party.
When you say democratic party politicising the virus is a hoax, what exactly does that mean in English?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
PremierGuy:

That's rapid change of development shocked

Yeah, what do you think.

He has got all disadvantages now - old and unhealthy.

I pray he doesn't die now.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
President Trump is now being moved to Walter Reed medical centre as we speak, I hope his condition is not deteriorating.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
PremierGuy:

A number of drugs cocktail there, where is hydroxylcholoquine? What about thousands of people who listened to Trump and have taken hydroxylchloroquine and have died.

Its crazy man, a leader endangering lives of his citizens just for selfish aims, is this what his MAGA is all about

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
wirinet:
Resident Trump is now being moved to Walter Reed medical centre as we speak, I hope his condition is not deteriorating.

It has deteriorated but moving him they say its for precaution, I don't think his recovery will be easy, apparently he is over weight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
wirinet:

Don't mind the cult worshipping cry babies. When Trump was insulting Joe Biden's dead son just a few days ago, they were cheering, but now they want Joe Biden and his supporters to show empathy, because he caught the virus that he insulted Biden for wearing a mask for.

Remember, it was covid that killed his grandfather in 1918. I hope history is not about to repeat itself.

Dont mind them..asking for empathy from Trump is the wrongest thing a Trump supporter can ever ask of..but come to think of it,Why politicizing something as simple as the use of masks?why?masks do not save 100% but still saves from catching it to a greater extent..why dont you use it first and fulfill all righteousness...This pandemic actually made me know there are a whole lot of stupid people in the US..As in lots of them..you wonder if trully this is the country that first put a Man on the Moon

I wish him speedy recovery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:

Its crazy man, a leader endangering lives of his citizens just for selfish aims, is this what his MAGA is all about

Now will be a good time for Trump supporters to explain on behalf of Trump why he is not taking hydroxlychloroquine. Because going through earlier posts by them, they were so sure that Trump was right about the use of the drug.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
PremierGuy:

Now will be a good time for Trump supporters to explain on behalf of Trump why he is not taking hydroxlychloroquine. Because going through earlier posts by them, they were so sure that Trump was right about the use of the drug.

I can't even find any, Trump even said he is taking it and it prevents covid19 but here we are today, lies has expiry date.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
wirinet:

What is your definition of a hoax? Was it the virus that was hoax or the Democratic party.
When you say democratic party politicising the virus is a hoax, what exactly does that mean in English?
grin grin grin
That was what I had in mind when I read the post. English isn't that hard.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
wirinet:
Resident Trump is now being moved to Walter Reed medical centre as we speak, I hope his condition is not deteriorating.
Probably why he hasn't been tweeting all day.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biden's campaign team are temporarily pulling down negative ads against Trump for now.

You can't buy decency and class really.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
wirinet:

How will his base react seeing their 'Almighty' Trump being a covid-19 patient at Walter Reed

Waiting to hear Hannity and Tucker of Fox News how they will spin this latest health development of Trump

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/02/world/covid-19-coronavirus/the-president-has-a-fever-congestion-and-a-cough-two-people-close-to-him-say?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

He isnt on his Almighty HCQ, rather he is taking an experimental drug
Experimental drug for mild symptoms? Oh well, It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:
Biden's campaign team are temporarily pulling down negative ads against Trump for now.

You can't buy decency and class really.

What will Trump and his base say or do if Biden had tested positive for covid-19, 5 weeks to election

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (4180) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, basilico and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.