Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700603 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
feedthenation:

What will Trump and his base say or do if Biden had tested positive for covid-19, 5 weeks to election

They would have called it a HOAX or simply made jest of Biden by calling him basement man despite "hiding" in his basement..awon mofos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hunter21(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Has anybody here seen the 4 hour documentary, "Agents of chaos" that reveals Russias psychological and cyber warfare operations interfering with the 2016 elections in the USA, the Russians created up to 2700 fake personalities on twitter alone each having hundreds of thousands of followers just to sway the American public
In fact the documentary plainly stated that Russian psych Ops made Donald Trump president
Personally I have come to the conclusion that Donald trump should never have become president of the USA, he's an actor, no wonder churches love him

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trump hospitalized

I hope he recovers.

I want him disgraced out of office not dead.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
feedthenation:

How will his base react seeing their 'Almighty' Trump being a covid-19 patient at Walter Reed

Waiting to hear Hannity and Tucker of Fox News how they will spin this latest health development of Trump

Trump at a rally on the 22nd of September:

"Covid virtually affects nobody, he said it mainly affects older people with heart problems".

They kept twisting CDC facts to suit their narratives about "cause of death" as if those with underlying conditions won't be alive if not for covid.

Downplayed the virus till he caught it.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:
Biden's campaign team are temporarily pulling down negative ads against Trump for now.

You can't buy decency and class really.
That's class being displayed by Biden and as we all know, you can't buy class with money. Imagine if the case is reversed, Trump I bet you will be making fun of Biden. As for me, u don't wish any ill on Trump or anyone but he is the architect of his own misfortune. Over 210.000 Americans dead and 7.4 million Americans infected and Trump's not special. All lives are meaningful to our creator. Let Trump deal with his own agony because he knew what he was getting into by not protecting himself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
feedthenation:

What will Trump and his base say or do if Biden had tested positive for covid-19, 5 weeks to election
Hahaha. They would say the vegetable was better being dead, and would say all sort of disgusting and nasty things.

Just yesterday, they were celebrating Teigen & Legend losing a baby due to pregnancy complications. Those trumptards are really the lowest of lows. Scum of the earth, all of them.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trump will be working from the Walter Reed hospital

Thoughts and prayers for him and the First Lady
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
PremierGuy:

That's rapid change of development shocked
Trump's case is worse that what the White House is releasing. There are factors that makes this virus worse for him. He's in his mid 70s with poor diet and the worse part is his obesity plus he doesn't exercise. He's known to be on drugs for high cholesterol and he has heart ailments and probably high blood pressure. Things are not looking good for him hence they have to airlift him to Walter Reed Military Hospital.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trump with face mask walking towards the marine one

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lol a footage of Trump walking out of the WH on his way to Walter Reed has him wearing a face mask

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That's class being displayed by Biden and as we all know, you can't buy class with money. Imagine if the case is reversed, Trump I bet you will be making fun of Biden. As for me, u don't wish any ill on Trump or anyone but he is the architect of his own misfortune. Over 210.000 Americans dead and 7.4 million Americans infected and Trump's not special. All lives are meaningful to our creator. Let Trump deal with his own agony because he knew what he was getting into by not protecting himself.

Yea not anyone but Trump is his own enemy, he has every resources to prevent himself from being infected but instead he decided make a mess of it

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:

Yea not anyone but Trump is his own enemy, he has every resources to prevent himself from being infected but instead he decided make a mess of it

As my fellow oyinbo farmers will say, "play 5illy games, win stup1d prizes"

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

Dont mind them..asking for empathy from Trump is the wrongest thing a Trump supporter can ever ask of..but come to think of it,Why politicizing something as simple as the use of masks?why?masks do not save 100% but still saves from catching it to a greater extent..why dont you use it first and fulfill all righteousness...This pandemic actually made me know there are a whole lot of stupid people in the US..As in lots of them..you wonder if trully this is the country that first put a Man on the Moon

I wish him speedy recovery

Yes, it's really hard to believe that this is the country of Silicon Valley, MIT and NASA. I think mundane things like entertainment and religion has taken over education and technology. Entertainers and pastors seem to be the ones that dictate the future of the country,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:
Lol a footage of Trump walking out of the WH on his way to Walter Reed has him wearing a face mask

Medicine after death. This is the first time Trump and everyone around him is wearing a mask.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
salford1:

Hahaha. They would say the vegetable was better being dead, and would say all sort of disgusting and nasty things.

Just yesterday, they were celebrating Teigen & Legend losing a baby due to pregnancy complications. Those trumptards are really the lowest of lows. Scum of the earth, all of them.
Those people are vile and filled with hate that is what unites them in their love for Trump the people they hate don't like him

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:

Absolutely, it is not a joy to see anyone in distress especially with a very violent virus. Trump doesn't belief the Doctors and Scientists working on Trumpvirus and only listens to the junks he wants to believing he's the smartest guy in the world while he's probably the dumbest man to ever get to sit behind the resolute desk. It will be a very interesting 32 days.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
wirinet:

Yes, it's really hard to believe that this is the country of Silicon Valley, MIT and NASA. I think mundane things like entertainment and religion has taken over education and technology. Entertainers and pastors seem to be the ones that dictate the future of the country,

Hmmmmmm..Na true you talk..Na true

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Those people are vile and filled with hate that is what unites them in their love for Trump the people they hate don't like him
You nailed it. Those Evilgelicals are racists and they couldn't give a damn about Trump but they love him because Trump hates the same people they hate. That's the only thing that unites them, hatred of minorities. What's the essence of Nazis hanging Blacks on Crosses during the Jim Crow era ?. They use the Bible to cover for their hate and bigotry.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:
Biden's campaign team are temporarily pulling down negative ads against Trump for now.

You can't buy decency and class really.

There is no decency from Trump campaign, they are still sending emails like this to their supporters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
ribbit:
Trump hospitalized

I hope he recovers.

I am with you on that. To be candid, I don't even want him in jail after he's out of office on Jan 20. I just want him and his grifter family to go away from our National discuss.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
feedthenation:

There is no decency from Trump campaign, they are still sending emails like this to their supporters
I am surprised that those human debris are not accusing Obama and Hillary of infecting Trump and Melania by their supernatural powers giving to them by Satan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I am surprised that those human debris are not accusing Obama and Hillary of infecting Trump and Melania by their supernatural powers giving to them by Satan.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2020
feedthenation:

They are so pathetic.

I pray God disgraces those vile rabids next month.

Their campaign has been based on lies,misinformation and every despicable thing you can think of.
I remember those Q anon magats saying that Biden will get covid to skip the debate since he has dementia and hides in his basement

Now Trump is the one with covid and before then was threatening to withdraw from the debates and is currently hiding in a basement(walter reed) from people.

If this is not God at work I don't know what is.Thanks to those russian bots and hate filled lies spewed by Qanon and right wing groups they have succeeded in getting gullible fools that believe the trash they post.
Conspiracy theorist are devil incarnates

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2020
ribbit:
Trump hospitalized

I hope he recovers.

Covid Patient 1 getting off marine one at Walter Reed

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2020
Two thumps up for you for your excellent post. Mucho Respect. Keep giving those brainless Coons and Cultists hell.
AmazonTopaz:

They are so pathetic.

I pray God disgraces those vile rabids next month.

Their campaign has been based on lies,misinformation and every despicable thing you can think of.
I remember those Q anon magats saying that Biden will get covid to skip the debate since he has dementia and hides in his basement

Now Trump is the one with covid and before then was threatening to withdraw from the debates and is currently hiding in a basement(walter reed) from people.

If this is not God at work I don't know what is.Thanks to those russian bots and hate filled lies spewed by Qanon and right wing groups they have succeeded in getting gullible fools that believe the trash they post.
Conspiracy theorist are devil incarnates

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Spot on but the difference this time is that all Russian tricks are well known to the US Intelligence Agencies and they are guiding against that. That's the reason Trump can't criticize Putin or Russia even when it was shown that Russia is paying Taliban to murder American soldiers in Afghanistan.
hunter21:
Has anybody here seen the 4 hour documentary, "Agents of chaos" that reveals Russias psychological and cyber warfare operations interfering with the 2016 elections in the USA, the Russians created up to 2700 fake personalities on twitter alone each having hundreds of thousands of followers just to sway the American public
In fact the documentary plainly stated that Russian psych Ops made Donald Trump president
Personally I have come to the conclusion that Donald trump should never have become president of the USA, he's an actor, no wonder churches love him

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:04am On Oct 03, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Spot on but the difference this time is that all Russian tricks are well known to the US Intelligence Agencies and they are guiding against that. That's the reason Trump can't criticize Putin or Russia even when it was shown that Russia is paying Taliban to murder American soldiers in Afghanistan.
What I fail to understand is, is his base stupid? can't they think, Trump is a loud person if he is not scared of Putin, he would have called him out since, Putin has something that he is using to blackmail him, same with the white supremacists, denounce them, but he won't because of votes

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Exactly, his base is mostly Nazis, Klans and the uneducated White people in the Deep South and Appalachia. These people are inbreeding and so poor it gives being poor a bad name. They have nothing going on in their lives and they think hating black people means their lives are good. Those are his cult followers and we have his Nigerian cultists who likes him for their various reasons not knowing the guy prefers White Europeans than Blacks in America.
Timiofak:
What I fail to understand is, is his base stupid? can't they think, Trump is a loud person if he is not scared of Putin, he would have called him out since, Putin has something that he is using to blackmail him, same with the white supremacists, denounce them, but he won't because of votes

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:20am On Oct 03, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Exactly, his base is mostly Nazis, Klans and the uneducated White people in the Deep South and Appalachia. These people are inbreeding and so poor it gives being poor a bad name. They have nothing going on in their lives and they think hating black people means their lives are good. Those are his cult followers and we have his Nigerian cultists who likes him for their various reasons not knowing the guy prefers White Europeans than Blacks in America.
many Nigerians that like him, like him for sentiments that's all, no logic or reason, since he panders as Christian which I am damn sure he isn't, they Love him for that, since he hate Lgtbq, most Nigerian are homophobic, so they can't think that regardless of color, gender, sexual orientation, everyone deserves an equal shot at life, let people do whatever they like with there bodies stop judging them he is also anti-abortion, which is a totally stupid take. A woman should have a choice to decide whatever she does with her body, so far the baby is not yet up to 5 months, the keep saying it's murdering of the innocent soul, this people that claim to be pro-life are still the same people that are anti-IVF and they are pro-death sentence, can you see my pattern? they just want to be able to control women, as they did in the ’30s.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:39am On Oct 03, 2020
That nomination event at the Whitehouse was a real germfest.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:03am On Oct 03, 2020
salford1:
That nomination event at the Whitehouse was a real germfest.
That's what happens when the cultists follow the cult master foolishly. You see them hand gliding and hugging each other like there's no tomorrow and sadly there might be no tomorrow to some of those idiots.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Spot on my Brother.
Timiofak:
many Nigerians that like him, like him for sentiments that's all, no logic or reason, since he panders as Christian which I am damn sure he isn't, they Love him for that, since he hate Lgtbq, most Nigerian are homophobic, so they can't think that regardless of color, gender, sexual orientation, everyone deserves an equal shot at life, let people do whatever they like with there bodies stop judging them he is also anti-abortion, which is a totally stupid take. A woman should have a choice to decide whatever she does with her body, so far the baby is not yet up to 5 months, the keep saying it's murdering of the innocent soul, this people that claim to be pro-life are still the same people that are anti-IVF and they are pro-death sentence, can you see my pattern? they just want to be able to control women, as they did in the ’30s.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.