Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700708 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Crying baby.

Typical leftist behaviour.Run down their homes. Move on to the next accomodative one And then run it down it too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Boeing moving entire Dreamliner production from Washington State to South Carolina.
Leftist lunacy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Speedy recovery to Trump. In as much as I dislike the guy - I would never wish harm/death on him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Trump cares about no one but himself. I said that here several times. I doubt if he really cares about his own children. He's the worst kind of narcissist out there. Self promoting egomaniac who us not even close to a Billionaire he claims to be. One month from now, Americans will put him out of his misery for good.
Amen I pray he loses in a landslide.

I will go to bed early that day as precaution so that I won't get a reapeat of 2016 watching Trump win states overnight again.
I will sleep peacefully hopefully to wake up and hear Biden in early lead then I can watch news channels coverage of the elections via youtube. cheesy

I really pray Biden wins

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
basilico:
Perfect leftist projection Comment after comment mostly if not all lies about how Trump will lose. At the end of the day any sane comment is swamped out by the BS being spewed out. Long running thread will be left for them to feel good about themselves.Will get tired of their grandstanding, move on to another thread and shut it down with the 24/7 tantrums.
How many times will I tell you that Trump will win if only you and your ilks that worships him can vote but unfortunately, not single one of you can.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
basilico:
Boeing moving entire Dreamliner production from Washington State to South Carolina.
Leftist lunacy
Professor of American history, what does that have to do with the discussion here. Make sure you take your meds please.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
The Racist Pig will not only lose, he will be humiliated in November. You can quote me. Americans are tired of this 74 year old human basura pretending to be President.
AmazonTopaz:

Amen I pray he loses in a landslide.

I will go to bed early that day as precaution so that I won't get a reapeat of 2016 watching Trump win states overnight again.
I will sleep peacefully hopefully to wake up and hear Biden in early lead then I can watch news channels coverage of the elections via youtube. cheesy

I really pray Biden wins

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The Racist Pig will not only lose, he will be humiliated in November. You can quote me. Americans are tired of this 74 year old human basura pretending to be President.
Generally Americans are tired of the Gop and other lies, my sister and her husband personally told me that if they have to crawl through broken glass to vote Biden, they would, my stepdad already voted by mail, I don't know about my aunties and uncles.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Timiofak:
Generally Americans are tired of the Gop and other lies, my sister and her husband personally told me that if they have to crawl through broken glass to vote Biden, they would, my stepdad already voted by mail, I don't know about my aunties and uncles.
I am the same way with your sister and her husband. Will crawl through a minefield to vote him out and so are Tens of millions of Americans. Only the Cultists and Coons on Nairaland think highly of him.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
basilico:
Leftist lunacy
You guys just twist facts to suit your narratives..

what has that got to do with left wing politics?

And you wanna tell us why they are moving?
You know we are not illiterate like trumptards grin

Guys always factcheck everything a trumptard posts.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Timiofak:
many Nigerians that like him, like him for sentiments that's all, no logic or reason, since he panders as Christian which I am damn sure he isn't, they Love him for that, since he hate Lgtbq, most Nigerian are homophobic, so they can't think that regardless of color, gender, sexual orientation, everyone deserves an equal shot at life, let people do whatever they like with there bodies stop judging them he is also anti-abortion, which is a totally stupid take. A woman should have a choice to decide whatever she does with her body, so far the baby is not yet up to 5 months, the keep saying it's murdering of the innocent soul, this people that claim to be pro-life are still the same people that are anti-IVF and they are pro-death sentence, can you see my pattern? they just want to be able to control women, as they did in the ’30s.

Never got thus answered previously And Im not trolling Im just seeking healthy opinion

Of Trump after winning 2020 decides yo transition into a woman (like say Catlyn Jenner, ) would you have a problem with her then known as Donnela Trump running again in 2024?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
edi287:
Speedy recovery to Trump. In as much as I dislike the guy - I would never wish harm/death on him.
The guy wished death on people..He even took a whole page in a newspaper to push for death sentence penalty for 5 innocent kids, and refused to apologize till date for his actions after they were declared innocent. I do not wish death on anyone too, but I feel this is just God's judgement on Trump. Nemesis catching up with him.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you - Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
salford1:

The guy wished death on people..He even took a whole page in a newspaper to push for death sentence penalty for 5 innocent people and refused to apologize for his actions. I do not wish death on anyone too, but I feel this is just God's judgement on Trump. Nemesis catching up with him.

Very good points Salford.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Professor of American history, what does that have to do with the discussion here. Make sure you take your meds please.
Just seeing this post grin
I still fact checked Basilico anyway. I don't trust trumptards.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
salford1:

Just seeing this post grin
I still fact checked Basilico anyway. I don't trust trumptards.
That clown basilico don't know that the World Headquarters of Boeing is in Chicago on Randolph Street and the River. Just a throw stone from my office bldg in Downtown Chicago. They don't get more Democratic than Chicago.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
basilico:

Never got thus answered previously And Im not trolling Im just seeking healthy opinion

Of Trump after winning 2020 decides yo transition into a woman (like say Catlyn Jenner, ) would you have a problem with her then known as Donnela Trump running again in 2024?
firstly he can't run in 2024, secondly depends on the principles, if it's still the same principles as of right now

It's a no
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
salford1:

The guy wished death on people..He even took a whole page in a newspaper to push for death sentence penalty for 5 innocent kids, and refused to apologize till date for his actions after they were declared innocent. I do not wish death on anyone too, but I feel this is just God's judgement on Trump. Nemesis catching up with him.

He'll recover. The last thing we want is anything happening to that guy.
A few on the right are already claiming Democrats are targeting Republican politicians with Covid.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
salford1:

You guys just twist facts to suit your narratives..

what has that got to do with left wing politics?

And you wanna tell us why they are moving?
You know we are not illiterate like trumptards grin

Guys always factcheck everything a trumptard posts.

Of course they cannot say why.DC is where tenders are won, you do want the snowflakes crying in their safe space.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He knowingly put the lives of others at risk because he is selfish and only cares about himself and his re-election.
I wonder how sane Americans will react to this minus his small base those ones are far gone
I am not suprised at all.
We have always said on this thread that if his children were blocking his way from getting elected to avoid jail, he would gladly sacrifice them to have his way. Very selfish, wicked and evil human being.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Look at this mess, three GOP lawmakers who met Trump at Minnesota rally took commercial flight home,, Americans have over grown babies as leaders.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/519487-minnesota-congressmen-who-were-on-air-force-one-with-trump-got-on

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
edi287:

A few on the right are already claiming Democrats are targeting Republican politicians with Covid.
That is there way. Spin some conspiracy theories around and throw it to their hyenas and vultures to latch unto.

As per his illness, I want him alive too. That way he can be embarrassed, disgraced and thrown into jail if necessary grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
edi287:

Their foolishness has no bounds, think a GOP congress candidate tweeted that silly conspiracy too, how can they be surprised after flouting simple orders of wearing masks, this bunch of Republicans are proper idiots

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
edi287:

Those conspiracy clowns are sick.

They will blame anyone but themselves to cover up their own stupidity and recklessness.
Maybe the few ones among them will realise it was Trump's fault.
He cannot be holding super spreader events and not expect this to happen.

Actions have consequencies in Trump's case lies have consequencies.

They will still be holding open rallies with VP pence and others they never learn at all.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Scandal upon scandal is rocking this reality show whitehouse.

I will miss their drama when they are gone but decency,character,leadership and competence is needed in the whitehouse

Americans are already voting in droves 3 million votes cast already in 2016 at this time was not even close to a 500k not to talk of a million.

31 days to end this nightmare

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
It seems the SCOTUS nominee will not be confirmed before the election as Trump wanted.

This one wey GOP senators don dey get covid up and down.

Since the democrats are not meeting her they will use this as an excuse not to form a quorom at the committe hearing and delay her confirmation till after the election if that will work after the elections.
This will thwart their plans covid did the work who would have thought of this.

And no one thought she may not be confirmed before the election what a setback but greedy selfish GOP will try to do anything to get her confirmed let us see if they will take their health seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
It seems the SCOTUS nominee will not be confirmed before the election as Trump wanted.

This one wey GOP senators don dey get covid up and down.

Since the democrats are not meeting her they will use this as an excuse not to form a quorom at the committe hearing and delay her confirmation till after the election if that will work after the elections.
This will thwart their plans covid did the work who would have thought of this.

And no one thought she may not be confirmed before the election what a setback but greedy selfish GOP will try to do anything to get her confirmed let us see if they will take their health seriously

The senate can vote using teleconferencing.
The democrats in the house are able to vote by proxy.The senate can change the rules. One person votes on behalf of others.
A simple search shoild have spared us the effort to read your post
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Timiofak:
firstly he can't run in 2024, secondly depends on the principles, if it's still the same principles as of right now

It's a no

He would be running as a different person ,having changed his name and gender
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
basilico:

The democrats in the house are able to vote by proxy.The senate can change the rules. One person votes on behalf of others.

Story they will all be needed to be present to confirm her afterall na so Mcconell dey do since and has said so why change it now.

Teleconfrence ke?
If they are sensible enough they will do it the right way the democrats in the judiciary committee should not attend so that they don't have a quorom.

At this point the democrats if smart done get leverage to delay her confirmation until.after the election.
A simple search should have let you known that this won't be possible they will have to do it in person.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

teleconferencing won't work sir, a simple google search should have shown you that Moscow Mitch made it a rule, that everyone must be present at capital hill, he though it would be owning the libs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:
Leftist lunacy

What has that got to do with Boeing moving 787 production to Carolina?

Seems you ill informed

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

He would be running as a different person ,having changed his name and gender
doesn't work that way, his SSN won't change or would it? that's your identity as a person in the u.s

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Story they will all be needed to be present to confirm her afterall na so Mcconell dey do since and has said so why change it now.

Teleconfrence ke.
That will be a illegal process if they are sensible enought they will do it the right way the democrats in the judiciary committee should not attend so that they don't have a quorom.

At this point the democrats if smart done get leverage to delay her confirmation until.after the election.
A simple search should have let you known that this won't be possible they will have to do it in person.

Voting by proxy has been done in the house.
Why does it become illegal to not vote in person.If that was the case few vacancies would have been filled.
Harry Reid was doing Obama a favour yo ket him nominate his activist judges.Mitch is using the same laws to nominate conservative judges with only 50 +1 required.Your interpretation earns you four pinocchios.
Four pinocchios.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: happney65 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.