Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1701303 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

It is Trump. Watch the key words.

Incredible
Great
Tremendous
TYPING IN CAP
e.t.c

I know his crude choice of words
Yup.
Who would throw a few insult in between the lines with his grade 3 English. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
salford1:

Yup.
Who would throw a few insult in between the lines with his grade 3 English. grin

grin grin grin

Dude is addicted to Twitter

He will be buried if a phone if he passes on

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Left out in the cold..
It's unbelievable that they now wear masks.

The donors Trump saw some days ago would also now realise that they are suckers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
is it not interesting that the fake news media are bringing out fake and confusing news saying trump is on oxygen

Fake news media must be having a happy day spreading fake news.

White house doctors said President Trump is doing well and was never on oxygen, fake news media are busy creating their own fake news for their gullible viewers
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
sexylassie2:
is it not interesting that the fake news media are bringing out fake and confusing news saying trump is on oxygen

Fake news media must be having a happy day spreading fake news

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hyperchi:

and Antifa are loving group that loves everyone. so both candidate don't have hate groups that support dem. those the support means meeting their demands. most Republican members call the president to other if he does what they don't like,
but u democrat are zombie in nature u go anywhere they tell u too.
I know you don't know jack about the garbage you are spouting. You and I can walk in the midst of Antifa and not a scratch will be on your body. Let me drive you 180 miles from my City to WhiteTown, Indiana which is almost 3 hours ride and drop you off in a Klans rally and see what will happen to you in 15 minutes. Your experience in life is limited to Nigeria and stop the garbage you are spilling. Antifa means anti fascist but the Nazis and Klans that you idolize makes it a bad word.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

White house doctors said President Trump is doing well and was never on oxygen, fake news media are busy creating their own fake news for their gullible viewers
Here we go again, the real Jezebel is alive and well.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=salford1 post=94577727][/quote]

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hyperchi:

and Antifa are loving group that loves everyone. so both candidate don't have hate groups that support dem. those the support means meeting their demands. most Republican members call the president to other if he does what they don't like,
but u democrat are zombie in nature u go anywhere they tell u too.
Show me one Antifa person, and what is the meaning of anti-fa? it's literally anti-fascism, what is fascism? fascism is a far-right type of authoritarian government, it's majorly practised by dictators, the type Hitler ruled with. So anti-fascism, is literally what the U.S government was in WWII, the whole world is literally Antifa Mr man, it's an idea, not a movement, I think you buy into a lot of trumps lies and you think Antifa means organised crime, it's literally an idea, I am Antifa. But let's look at the proud boys and Kkk, you want to compare them to Antifa? Lmao, you know nothing mr man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
salford1:
Left out in the cold..
It's unbelievable that they now wear masks.

The donors Trump saw some days ago would also now realise that they are suckers.
Like I said before, ain't feeling sorry for trampy and the other cultists coming down with Trumpvirus because the foolishness is their own making. They are not better than over 211.000 Americans dead or almost 8 million Americans that are infected.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
Christ Christie test positive to Covid, this shhhit is def getting to Rudy Guiliani.
The same Chris Christie who used to weigh north of 400lbs and underwent bariatric surgery that made him lose over 150lbs and he's gaining the weight back. That fat sloppy SOB was exposing himself to Trumpvirus last Saturday at the Rose Garden with other cultists not using facemask. So is Senator Ron Johnson of neighboring Wisconsin who is as worthless as a $3 bill. Trumpvirus is surely draining the swamp and I am very happy for that. They are so deep into their cult leader they couldn't reason well to put on a simple facemask. They deserve whatever they get and I am not being mean.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hyperchi:

I don't blame this fool for not knowing how to read between the lines. nairaland has given u the opportunity, in an open debate u have noting to offer. we have so many ppl that acted like gay from child birth till now and they get married to a woman. what did they do. I hce some as friend.
They hid under the pretence, and how are you sure they love there wives?, and what the heck is our business with your friend that can't come out as gay? He is suffering under the silence. So your point is let's force people that are gay to marry women who they don't love, then they go ahead and treat the women like pieces of trash, assault them, deny them sex e.t.c because of stupid conservative beliefs, let people be. Let people do what they like with there bodies. Please, thank you.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The same Chris Christie who used to weigh north of 400lbs and underwent bariatric surgery that made him lose over 150lbs and he's gaining the weight back. That fat sloppy SOB was exposing himself to Trumpvirus last Saturday at the Rose Garden with other cultists not using facemask. So is Senator Ron Johnson of neighboring Wisconsin who is as worthless as a $3 bill. Trumpvirus is surely draining the swamp and I am very happy for that. They are so deep into their cult leader they couldn't reason well to put on a simple facemask. They deserve whatever they get and I am not being mean.

You said my mind.

No pity!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

The turd is still tweeting from isolation! grin grin grin

Trump` soul is with Jack
Might not be him yunno

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chris Christie tests positive for coronavirus

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chris-christie-positive-coronavirus

Former N.J. Gov. Chris Christie has tested positive for COVID-19 just days after he admitted he was in a room with a group of maskless White House advisers and staff members – at least four of whom later tested positive for the virus – to help prepare President Trump for the first presidential debate.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

Another thing is that Chris Christie was a commentator on ABC News for the debate night --- he will definitely have spread the coronavirus in the studio

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

Lol, and the Trump admin has ever been truthful right? the same admin that said the virus would soon disappear, it's a Democratic hoax, said a vaccine would soon be out, why is he not on hydroxyl chloroquine? I thought he is the cure, una go just dey deceive your self, the same doctors that did the interview I just watched, said 72 hours, now they are backtracking that it's a mistake, you can't see a pattern right? Lmao, I pray you see it soon.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Timiofak:
Might not be him yunno

If you familiar with his lines, you will be 100% certain.

Trump is the one tweeting.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
feedthenation:

Another thing is that Chris Christie was a commentator on ABC News for the debate night --- he will definitely have spread the coronavirus in the studio
Definitely yes. How stupid can these idiots get. When that judge was nominated to the SCOTUS, at the WH, you see the worthless Cultists shaking hands, high fiving and kissing and breathing on each other without facemasks knowing Trumpvirus is killing people. They just want to please the cult master and here we are now, and they are all falling sick. Poetic Justice at best. Trumpvirus is surely draining the swamp and that's fine with me.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Trump COVID-19 live updates: President was on oxygen, next 48 hours 'critical,' sources say

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/trumpcoronavirus/?id=73402267&cid=clicksource_4380645_4_heads_hero_live_hero_hed

President Donald Trump has received supplemental oxygen since testing positive for COVID-19, sources tell ABC News, contradicting his doctors' first briefing on the president's health Saturday in which they said Trump is fever-free and in "exceptionally good spirits."

The president was having trouble breathing and received supplemental oxygen on Friday at the White House after his oxygen levels dropped, sources told ABC. This, in part, prompted the president to be transferred to Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, late Friday afternoon. He was also experiencing a low-grade fever, chills, nasal congestion and cough on Friday, multiple sources with direct knowledge of the matter tell ABC.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

Yes it is fake news Trump got tested for covid-19 and subsequently got transferred to the hospital within 24 hours

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why are you still mentioning my name here after months of leaving your thread, you this pig's daughter?
Oloriburuku asinwin ko ni da fun iya e!
donjazet:
I saw an awkward but somewhat accurate comment that many low income people in Nigeria subscribe to startimes cable that have Fox News as their predominant foreign news channel while CNN is on DSTV which high income earners subscribe to.

So you have a tricky situation where Fox News propaganda resounds well with the low income earners who are statistically more gullible, more religious and susceptible to absorbing information without scrutiny, so you end up having fools like dumb basilico, wicked witch uglylassie who calls herself sexylassie2, obixcel, black bird( bluebyrd) and the other very stupid folks who end up believing that the party which has more than 40 black representatives is racist and the one that has only ONE black representative isn't.

I mean when you have extremely stupid folks like qstorm, dcatt, oladegbu as fellow supporters you have to question your alignments.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
In another news Jerry Nadler a communist and Chair of the House Judiciary Committee poops his pants and waddles off the stage

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4909220/user-clip-nadler-poops-pants
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Trump apparently tested positive since Wednesday and still carried on with normal activities till Friday, what kind of a man is this

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
sanpipita:
Trump apparently tested positive since Wednesday and still carried on with normal activities till Friday, what kind of a man is this
He knowingly put the lives of others at risk because he is selfish and only cares about himself and his re-election.
I wonder how sane Americans will react to this minus his small base those ones are far gone

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
sanpipita:
Them go soon con attack you oooo, its a democratic hoax

if trump does mistake and die, the Gop is forever gone, because they lost there dignity bec of votes, they couldn't say the truth. You wouldn't believe I still saw on fox news today that, stupid Gop senator was saying this is the best time to open up the economy, like nigga tf?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He knowingly put the lives of others at risk because he is selfish and only cares about himself and his re-election.
I wonder how sane Americans will react to this minus his small base those ones are far gone

Its no coincidence lots of people around him are testing positive, remember it took a media exclusive report on hicks before they stopped covering up

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Trump cares about no one but himself. I said that here several times. I doubt if he really cares about his own children. He's the worst kind of narcissist out there. Self promoting egomaniac who us not even close to a Billionaire he claims to be. One month from now, Americans will put him out of his misery for good.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Timiofak:
Them go soon con attack you oooo, its a democratic hoax

if trump does mistake and die, the Gop is forever gone, because they lost there dignity bec of votes, they couldn't say the truth. You wouldn't believe I still saw on fox news today that, stupid Gop senator was saying this is the best time to open up the economy, like nigga tf?

Funny how they are obsessed with opening economy without observing simple matters of wearing mask, if everyone contracts covid 19 who will run the economy? since Trump announced his infection stock markets has been tumbling

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Perfect leftist projection Comment after comment mostly if not all lies about how Trump will lose. At the end of the day any sane comment is swamped out by the BS being spewed out. Long running thread will be left for them to feel good about themselves.Will get tired of their grandstanding, move on to another thread and shut it down with the 24/7 tantrums.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
sanpipita:

Funny how they are obsessed with opening economy without observing simple matters of wearing mask, if everyone contracts covid 19 who will run the economy? since Trump announced his infection stock markets has been tumbling
Like seriously, who turns masks to a political argument? Every same country did better that them.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
basilico:
Perfect leftist projection Comment after comment mostly if not all lies about how Trump will lose. At the end of the day any sane comment is swamped out by the BS being spewed out. Long running thread will be left for them to feel good about themselves.Will get tired of their grandstanding, move on to another thread and shut it down with the 24/7 tantrums.

Crying baby.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.