Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,957 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700309 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (4180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
teleconferencing won't work sir, a simple google search should have show you that Moscow Mitch made it a rule, that everyone must be present at capital hill, he though it would be owning the libs.
Gbam he said so he cannot change it now.
Anyway they are shameless so anything is possible.

I am glad the democrats did not meet her this week and I am sure they won't attend the committee hearing using covid as an excuse.

The woman herself should be on quarantine right now self because she met those senators that have tested positive and was at the super spreader event last saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

Voting by proxy has been done in the house.
Why does it become illegal to not vote in person.If that was the case few vacancies would have been filled.
Harry Reid was doing Obama a favour yo ket him nominate his activist judges.Mitch is using the same laws to nominate conservative judges with only 50 +1 required.Your interpretation earns you four pinocchios.
Four pinocchios.

The democrats won't vote by proxy this time neither will they join in forming a quorom

Mitch said that everyone should be at capitol hill and nothing will change that let them follow Mitch's rule and the dems stay at home for their health safety.

Barrett should be on quarantine right now not at the capital waiting for hearing on the 12 when she was exposed to the virus.

You are the one taking your four pinocchios with you.
Now bye bye don't bother me again.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I am glad the democrats did not meet her this week and I am sure they won't attend the committee hearing using covid as an excuse.

The woman herself should be on quarantine right now self because she met those senators that have tested positive and was at the super spreader event last saturday

Democrats are not winning this one. They will never nominate once they get in power too.We dont want that happening , do we?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

The woman herself should be on quarantine right now self because she met those senators that have tested positive and was at the super spreader event last Saturday
they are very shameless, they change rules at dire minutes, that's why I won't break a sweat when Biden packs the court, they deserve it. I just pray dems can get both houses of Congress and the presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

Democrats are not winning this one. They will never nominate once they get in power too.We dont want that happening , do we?
lmao look ups the Mitchell rule of 2016, blocked Obama from nominating, 10 months to the election when there was an opening, claiming it's an election year, the American people should decide, now 4 years later he is breaking the same rule

Trump has nominated 3 judges in less than 4 years, Obama could barely nominate two in 8years, and you think these people deserve anything good?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:19am On Oct 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

The democrats won't vote by proxy this time neither will they join in forming a quorom

Mitch said that everyone should be at capitol hill and nothing will change that let them follow Mitch's rule and the dems stay at home for their health safety.

Barrett should be on quarantine right now not at the capital waiting for hearing on the 12 when she was exposed to the virus.

You are the one taking your four pinocchios with you.
Now bye bye don't bother me again.

Liar making up rules to favour dems.
Buh bye. Dont turn this place into a cesspool.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

He would be running as a different person ,having changed his name and gender

Lol... Really??

So when a man or a woman changes his sex and name, he becomes a new creature, old things are past away right?

New birth certificate, new social security number, and old Certificates, education, qualifications, family ties and experiences become invalid?

Interesting... Please teach me more, this must be advance knowledge from Trump University.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
Generally Americans are tired of the Gop and other lies, my sister and her husband personally told me that if they have to crawl through broken glass to vote Biden, they would, my stepdad already voted by mail, I don't know about my aunties and uncles.
It seems you have bunch of your family members in US. America is a perfect place for you if you are interested because you already have many family members here that will accommodate you and show you the way of either you want to school or getting a well paying gigs. It's truly land of opportunity as long as you work hard and keep your nose clean, you will be successful at the end of the day.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
lmao look ups the Mitchell rule of 2016, blocked Obama from nominating, 10 months to the election when there was an opening, claiming it's an election year, the American people should decide, now 4 years later he is breaking the same rule

Trump has nominated 3 judges in less than 4 years, Obama could barely nominate two in 8years, and you think these people deserve anything good?

Hr was preventing a leftist judge from being nominated by Obama. He broke no law and is not breaking any right now.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:28am On Oct 04, 2020
ObaIgwe1:

Lol... Really??

So when a man or a woman changes his sex and name, he becomes a new creature, old things are past away right?

New birth certificate, new social security number, and old Certificates, education, qualifications, family ties and experiences become invalid?

Interesting... Please teach me more, this must be advance knowledge from Trump University.

You just answered the transgender thing.Chromosones..

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:

And there is still a possibility for a fourth one next year
Ginsburg should have stepped aside during Obama in the first case
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

And there is still a possibility for a fourth one next year
Ginsburg should have stepped aside during Obama in the first case
what we are telling you that Ginsburg was the least of worries when Obama was there, they were basically older people, since Obama left they have confirmed 3 judges, forcing Ginsburg was out of foresight, because they didn't take the senate.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

Hr was preventing a leftist judge from being nominated by Obama. He broke no law and is not breaking any right now.

are you hearing what you saying? he was preventing a leftist judge, but now he is opened to a conservative judge, that simple bias when they already even had the majority

Lindsey Graham, categorically said it in 2016, that if a Republican becomes president in 2016, and there is an opening in the last year of the first term, they would wait till after the election, why the rush? let me tell you the reason for the rush, the court is currently, 5 conservatives 3 liberals, if they confirm this one, they have doubled the liberals with there mago mago, if the court isn't packed when liberals have the chance, for the next 40 years, liberals would be in a repetitive loop, and another reason they are rushing to confirm her is that trump knows he would lose, so it might lead to litigation, he is stacking the court to favour himself if he is so sure, that he would win, why doesn't he wait till after November 4, but obviously the Gop has no self-esteem, group of incels.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:01am On Oct 04, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
It seems you have bunch of your family members in US. America is a perfect place for you if you are interested because you already have many family members here that will accommodate you and show you the way of either you want to school or getting a well paying gigs. It's truly land of opportunity as long as you work hard and keep your nose clean, you will be successful at the end of the day.
Yeah I am working seriously on it, my stepdad already petitioned for my mum and I we are even already documentarily qualified, but this coronavirus issue just slowed things down, so hopefully before the end of the next year I should join you guys by Gods grace, I know America is the land for me ooo, I am in tech, so I know, once everything goes through I am coming for my MSc first, make we begin the take that six-figure jobs na. Thanks, big man

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2020
The difference in Trump's complexion between Tuesday (left) and Saturday (right) grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 1:15am On Oct 04, 2020
the illusion of communists is that they think they can destroy and burn down businesses and cities, shut down freddom of speech and still win an election

Do communists think people are stupid.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
The difference in Trump's complexion between Tuesday (left) and Saturday (right) grin grin grin

How does this help in Sleepy joe wining?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2020
At this moment, we’re facing unprecedented crises. But I know the American people have what it takes to overcome them.

There’s not a single thing beyond our capacity.

-Joe Biden

That's how a leader encourages and drives.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 04, 2020
"We can keep our country moving forward if we do so in a way that is disciplined, not dangerous -- that is responsible, not reckless."

Sen. Bernie Sanders

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
Yeah I am working seriously on it, my stepdad already petitioned for my mum and I we are even already documentarily qualified, but this coronavirus issue just slowed things down, so hopefully before the end of the next year I should join you guys by Gods grace, I know America is the land for me ooo, I am in tech, so I know, once everything goes through I am coming for my MSc first, make we begin the take that six-figure jobs na. Thanks, big man
Wishing you all the best. It is surely a good place for young hardworking people who will work hard and achieve the proverbial American Dream. Seen a woman in Chicago that was brought here as a Nanny by a member of the Pentecostal Church I used to attend eons ago. The woman was barely literate but she was a good cook. Whenever we have our Thanksgiving, many of the ladies would cook and this particular woman's food always tasted the best to me and so many of us. We encouraged her to open a restaurant and we told her our people will patronize her. She opened the restaurant and the rest is history. Now she's close to being a millionaire in $ if not already with five booming restaurants all over Chicagoland. I say this to illustrate how America is a land of opportunity if you are hardworking. Goodluck my friend.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 04, 2020
BREAKING: Lindsey Graham has been diagnosed with brutal debate humiliation.

Jaime Harrison brought his own plexiglas divider to his Senate debate with Lindsay Graham. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:01am On Oct 04, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Wishing you all the best. It is surely a good place for young hardworking people who will work hard and achieve the proverbial American Dream. Seen a woman in Chicago that was brought here as a Nanny by a member of the Penetecostal Church I used to attend eons ago. The woman was barely literate but she was a good cook. Whenever we have our Thanksgiving, many of the ladies would cook and this particular woman's food always tasted the best to me and so many of us. We encouraged her to open a restaurant and we told her our people will patronize her. She opened the restaurant and the rest is history. Now she's close to being a millionaire in $ of not already with five booming restaurants all over the Chitown. I say this to illustrate how America is a land of opportunity if you ate hardworking. Goodluck my friend.
I understand big man, thanks ���

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
I understand big man, thanks ���
You are welcome and I wish you the best. You will be a positive addition to the Fruited Plains.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Michelle and I hope that the President, First Lady, and all those affected by the coronavirus around the country are getting the care they need and are on the path to a speedy recovery.

Obviously, we’re in the midst of a big political battle right now, and while there’s a lot at stake, let’s remember that we’re all Americans. We’re all human beings. And we want everyone to be healthy, no matter our party.

Barack Obama cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:31am On Oct 04, 2020
President Obama is a man of class. Reverse the case and see how the worthless Trump will address the situation. He will probably call Biden and the other people that contracted the virus losers.
CoronaVirusRelo:
Michelle and I hope that the President, First Lady, and all those affected by the coronavirus around the country are getting the care they need and are on the path to a speedy recovery.

Obviously, we’re in the midst of a big political battle right now, and while there’s a lot at stake, let’s remember that we’re all Americans. We’re all human beings. And we want everyone to be healthy, no matter our party.

Barack Obama cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 04, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
President Obama is a man of class. Reverse the case and see how the worthless Trump will address the situation. He will probably call Biden and the other people that contracted the virus losers.

The difference between man and lesser animals

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Chris Christie checked himself into the hospital now due to Trumpvirus. The cultists are in trouble. Hopefully, they will learn not to be a cult followers after they come out of this mess. Wear the damn facemasks all the time and you won't put your life and that of your family in danger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 04, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Chris Christie checked himself into the hospital now due to Trumpvirus. The cultists are in trouble. Hopefully, they will learn not to be a cult followers after they come out of this mess. Wear the damn facemasks all the time and you won't put your life and that of your family in danger.

Sen. Ron Johnson tests positive for coronavirus

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Blacks are naturally brilliant if they want to be.

Y`all need to go see how Jaime Harrison schooled Lindsey Graham

Dude is another mod of The Great Obama.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 04, 2020
In his inauguration speech, Trump said “we will not fail,” and we are ready “to free the Earth from the miseries of disease.”

The exact opposite has happened. He has been lying since day 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyIKXXHsSJY?list=TLPQMDQxMDIwMjD_SDHdorfC2Q

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 04, 2020
"I'm running as a Democrat proudly -- but I'm going to make sure I'm president for the people who voted against me as much as those who voted for me."

Joe Biden

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (4180) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.