Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1595224 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:59am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Thanks my sister, i will take it and give it to charity because I have never tasted alcohol in my life. Thanks anyway. It's a good day for all lovers of justice and fairness . After Trampy is gone in 2020, our brothers and sisters will find it easy to obtain American visa to come and visit and possibly live their dreams in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

The white nationalist shall leave by January 2021.
Sorry for the tequila.If you do take latte you can drink
latte instead.
Have a great day sir cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sorry for the tequila.If you do take latte you can drink latte instead.
Will take the latte in a jiffy. That's my kinda drink with steam milk and hot chocolate cookies but I am not returning the Tequila though. Trump will see the anger of Americans in 2020 because they gave him a chance and he blew it with his bigotry, hatred, racism , misogyny and other erratical behavior unbecoming of a President.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Ok. I guess you are an expert here.
The internet is there for anyone to check out the facts. Vermont has not voted for a Republican Candidate in a national election for the past 26 years. Now if that's not a blue state then I don't know what is.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Will take the latte in a jiffy. That's my kinda drink with steam milk and hot chocolate cookies but I am not returning the Tequila though. Trump will see the anger of Americans in 2020 because they gave him a chance and he blew it with his bigotry, hatred, racism , misorgynist and other erratical behavior unbecoming of a President.
lol.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:09am On Nov 07, 2018
A lot of the racist pig a*s lickers are hiding their faces after shouting Red wave all month long. A divided government will curb trump's craziness and outlandish behavior because nothing can pass without bipartisanship. That's where the Blue Avalanche comes in for those who don't know how politics works in America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AAinEqGuinea: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2018
armyofone:
Haha....
Nigeria is and has been destabilized and Kanu/IPOB is inconsequential to this global effort sadly, but at least Kanu tries to move people off the sinking boat. Why laugh when real African people are impacted by both Trump and Buhari, two idiots running countries, supposedly organically elected. Shake hands, dumb Muslim and dumb white.

For starters, what has Islam brought to Black Africa? Start with Somalia, Sudan, Kenya, and then work your way west from there. Sadly I'd give more credit to what whites have brought to SA than Islam to Africa, start your reply there because most of Africa is now looking towards China. What will you bring to Africa? More pan Africanism, mixed with boasted tribalism and academia, in which all will end in coups that have ended ugly. Are we still laughing when these are real people. Fvk a Dem or Repub in the US, I can smell them coming a mile (1.60934 km) away
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You and i can wish for that but he is intellectually incapable of doing that. The WH just released a statement that he wouldn't call Speaker to be Pelosi to congratulate her He's so petty. His days will come in 2020 and he ain't seen nothing yet. Team Blue.

The bolded is totally false. Trump has actually already called Pelosi and congratulated her

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:15am On Nov 07, 2018
garetz:

The bolded is totally false. Trump has actually already called Pelosi and congratulated her
Yes that was after i posted what I did. The first thing coming out was that he wasn't going to call her to congratulate her but I think some people get to him to tell him none of his agenda is going nowhere without bipartisanship with the Democrats. He can't get a damn thing done in his remaining two years without leaking the behind of Pelosi. That's how politics in america works not brown envelope politics stashed with money in some parts of the world.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 6:16am On Nov 07, 2018
Sighs- let's just drink some of that tequila that was offered to Abbeybailey. Good night - let me catch some zzzzz

AAinEqGuinea:
Nigeria is and has been destabilized and Kanu/IPOB is inconsequential to this global effort sadly, but at least Kanu tries to move people off the sinking boat. Why laugh when real African people are impacted by both Trump and Buhari, two idiots running countries, supposedly organically elected. Shake hands, dumb Muslim and dumb white.

For starters, what has Islam brought to Black Africa? Start with Somalia, Sudan, Kenya, and then work your way west from there. Sadly I'd give more credit to what whites have brought to SA than Islam to Africa, start your reply there because most of Africa is now looking towards China. What will you bring to Africa? More pan Africanism, mixed with boasted tribalism and academia, in which all will end in coups that have ended ugly. Are we still laughing when these are real people. Fvk a Dem or Repub in the US, I can smell them coming a mile (1.60934 km) away
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2018
Thank God my waiting in line for 90 minutes in brutal and very windy Chicagoland winter to vote Blue all the way didn't end up in vain. New Democratic Governor for the Land of Lincoln and my Good buddy Kwame Raoul becoming an Attorney General of the Land of Lincoln . Thanks God for his kindness. January is the beginning of the New Dawn in America and my faith in America is restored after two years of a hellish and vile man in charge. Check and Balances as envisioned by our founding fathers. God bless America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:22am On Nov 07, 2018
armyofone:
Sighs- let's just drink some of that tequila that was offered to Abbeybailey. Good night - let me catch some zzzzz

Will give to you. I would never let it go to waste.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Yes that was after i posted what I did. The first thing coming out was that he wasn't going to call her to congratulate her but I think some people get to him to tell him none of his agenda is going nowhere without bipartisanship with the Democrats. He can't get a damn thing done in his remaining two years without leaking the behind of Pelosi. That's how politics in america works not brown envelope politics stashed with money in some parts of the world.
There was no release from the white house saying trump won't call Pelosi. That's just another fake news by the media. The whole thing came about because Sarah Sanders rhetorically asked some reporters she was talking to "why should Trump call Pelosi"? Some dishonest journalists quickly ran to the public to say that the WH had released a statement saying Trump wouldn't call Pelosi when in fact he had already called her. Note that the facts were actually released by Pelosi herself in reaction to the fake news that was been spread. Her office had to come out and say He had already called her

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2018
garetz:

There was no release from the white house saying trump won't call Pelosi. That's just another fake news by the media. The whole thing came about because Sarah Sanders rhetorically asked some reporters she was talking to "why should Trump call Pelosi"? Some dishonest journalists quickly ran to the public to say that the WH had released a statement saying Trump wouldn't call Pelosi when in fact he had already called her. Note that the facts were actually released by Pelosi herself in reaction to the fake news that was been spread. Her office had to come out and say He had already called her
Hate to tell you this one more time, when Sarah Huckabee speaks, she speaks for the President because she's the Press Secretary hence people believed she's getting her direction from the WH. She's the official mouthpiece of the president .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2018
I woke up early on Nov 6 happy to vote and then go to my gigs and it's 11.28pm in Chitown now and i am about to hit the sack very happy because a New Dawn will start with swearing in the new Congress in January. @TEAM BLUE.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hate to tell you this one more time, when Sarah Huckabee speaks, she speaks for the President because she's the Press Secretary hence people believed she's getting her direction from the WH. She's the official mouthpiece of the president .
Not true, she only speaks for the President when she is speaking in her official capacity as press secretary. You can't go and take what she said in her own interpersonal conversations or when she is joking around and claim it was an official white house statement. If Sarah Sanders goes out tomorrow and calls one of her friends an idiot. Will you then go out and report that WH releases a statement calling someone an idiot? That was just totally dishonest reporting by those journalists who carried that news. Even the usually anti Trump CNN shut down that news and gave the correct version of what happened.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Well it has come and gone and both parties do have something to celebrate. Congratulations to both parties and here's hoping they find a way to work together for the progress of the country

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2018
garetz:
Ron DeSantis looks like he is going to be the next governor of Florida. Not looking good for Gillum. Only two percent of the votes left to be counted. Rick Scott steal leading Nelson in the senate race but it's still close

Not really happy.

Both Andrew Gillium & Bill Nelson whom I voted for lost.

I have never seen an election so close.

Couldn't get my eyes off the television until 99% of the precinct was reported.

Both lost by less than 100,000 Votes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2018
GOP controls the senate. The most important victory.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2018
garetz:
Ron DeSantis looks like he is going to be the next governor of Florida. Not looking good for Gillum. Only two percent of the votes left to be counted. Rick Scott steal leading Nelson in the senate race but it's still close

Meanwhile Amendment 4 which I voted for passed which is a good news for the African American Community.

The Amendment now enables former felons who have completed their Prison Terms to vote during a General Election.

Of the over 1.4 millions Felons 60% are African American.

Hopefully that numbers enables Democrats to Flip Florida back to Blue come 2020.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by yahoodotcom: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sorry for the tequila.If you do take latte you can drink
latte instead.
Have a great day sir cool
Republicans won more senate seats and democrats take the house. House can be overpower by executive order. Senate is more important. Any decision make by the house can be overturn by

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Anduku:
Well it has come and gone and both parties do have something to celebrate. Congratulations to both parties and here's hoping they find a way to work together for the progress of the country

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!
Trump has no option, he has to ditch his combative style and come to the table to negotiate deals with the democrats. His has his new UMSCA deal to pass through congress as well as any potential deal he reaches with North Korea or Iran. He should also forget about repealing obamcare or building any wall. Knowing Trump, he might decide to present a budget for his wall to the house, have them reject it and then cry to the public that democrats are not doing anything about immigration but that would be a bad move in my opinion. If I were him, I will make sure i get the UMSCA passed in the lame duck session before the new congress is sworn in

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 6:54am On Nov 07, 2018
beatmonster:
GOP controls the senate. The most important victory.

Everybody expected the GOP to maintain control of the Senate so that wasn't a Suprise.

Had the Democrats lost the House of Rep then that something to worry about.

But the Regained control of the house after 8 years.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by yahoodotcom: 6:54am On Nov 07, 2018
LUCAS99:

Meanwhile Amendment 4 which I voted for passed which is a good news for the African American Community.

The Amendment now enables former felons who have completed their Prison Terms to vote during a General Election.

Of the over 1.4 millions Felons 60% are African American.

Hopefully that numbers enables Democrats to Flip Florida back to Blue come 2020.
Never! Desanti will appoint more supreme court justice

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2018
yahoodotcom:

Republicans won more senate seats and democrats take the house. House can be overpower by executive order. Senate is more important. Any decision make by the house can be overturn by

You're not making any sense.

Please go to sleep.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by yahoodotcom: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2018
garetz:

Trump has no option, he has to ditch his combative style and come to the table to negotiate deals with the democrats. His has his new UMSCA deal to pass through congress as well as any potential deal he reaches with North Korea or Iran. He should also forget about repealing obamcare or building any wall. Knowing Trump, he might decide to present a budget for his wall to the house, have them reject it and then cry to the public that democrats are not doing anything about immigration but that would be a bad move in my opinion. If I were him, I will make sure i get the UMSCA passed in the lame duck session before the new congress is sworn in
Gop flip more senate seat. Senate is more important for confirmation and more supreme court

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2018
yahoodotcom:

Never! Desanti will appoint more supreme court justice

What do you mean never?

Do you know what Amendment 4 is all about?

What does Amendment 4 has to do with Supreme Court Justice?

We're talking about ex-felons who have completed their prison sentence and are pardoned as a result they are now eligible to vote in a General Election.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2018
yahoodotcom:

Don't think so o, if Trump doesn't find a way to work with the house, then he should forget about getting any of his political or economic agenda through the house and they will definitely make the place hell for him and his cabinet members through their oversight powers. He has to humble himself and find a way to work with them

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2018
yahoodotcom:

Gop flip more senate seat. Senate is more important for confirmation and more supreme court
Is Trump going to spend the next two years only appointing judges to courts? He needs the house to move his other agenda forward

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2018
garetz:

Don't think so o, if Trump doesn't find a way to work with the house, then he should forget about getting any of his political or economic agenda through the house and they will definitely make the place hell for him and his cabinet members through their oversight powers. He has to humble himself and find a way to work with them
Bro! Trump has little or no problems!

Getting the upper house was a Trenedous Success!

There will be little or no problem as long as the Economy keeps booming!

Jobs are at a high record ! Beating every record since 1969...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by yahoodotcom: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2018
garetz:

Is Trump going to spend the next two years only appointing judges to courts? He needs the house to move his other agenda forward
Apart from the wall he needs not the house

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=yahoodotcom post=72749990]
Republicans won more senate seats and democrats take the house. House can be overpower by executive order. Senate is more important. Any decision make by the house can be overturn by [/quote
Pundits knew the Senate would be republican.
Even if it was fifty fifty pence would have been the tie breaker.
The house results has upset the Donald.
The Donald wanted both houses of Congress.
It is still a blow.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2018
garetz:

Not true, she only speaks for the President when she is speaking in her official capacity as press secretary. You can't go and take what she said in her own interpersonal conversations or when she is joking around and claim it was an official white house statement. If Sarah Sanders goes out tomorrow and calls one of her friends an idiot. Will you then go out and report that WH releases a statement calling someone an idiot? That was just totally dishonest reporting by those journalists who carried that news. Even the usually anti Trump CNN shut down that news and gave the correct version of what happened.
The fact that you keep correcting Abbeybailey shows you that he is not in America. He lives fake life online pretending to be in America. He probably crammed all the names of places in America to fool us and is following the news from here.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.