Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1654263 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

What Matters is that I Love what Donald Trump is doing!!
Calling Africa shiiithole and saying Nigerians wouldn't go back to their huts in Nigeria. Preferring people from Norway to Africans. Please , what kind of a man are you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:

Ya ain't gat shuiit, digging up stuff like you life depends on it. The same fellow u alluding some kinda of authority to goofed here. When he said the gerrymandering of the republicans favored the democrats. American politics ain't gat no expert .
Who told you I kept digging stuff like my life depended on it? I simply followed the thread. It seems you aren't fit for intellectual discourse as well. I never said garetz was an expert, Abbeybailey said he was and garetz replied that he wasn’t instead he simply googled the fact. I never said American politics has experts.

@ bold
I never made such claim and I never called garetz an expert. On the other hand Mr. "I live in America" called garetz an expert. However, I shall now claim that there are experts on the politics of any country.

It 8:00 am. I need to go and read. See you in the afternoon.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Calling Africa shiiithole and saying Nigerians wouldn't go back to their huts in Nigeria. Preferring people from Norway to Africans. Please , what kind of a man are you.

Bro would you prefer someone who lies to you about what you are not or someone who tells you the truth and by so doing makes you sit up!

Truth hurts but it's the best!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I am not in your class to discuss with you. Maybe, if you bring the best your lineage can offer, will think about that.
You are truly not fit for intellectual discourse.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Most of you that support the White Nationalist named Trump, I can assure you that when we kick him out on Nov 2020, most of you will have a better chance of getting a US visa because he doesn't want your kind in America. That's what they call Browning of America but you guys don't know. People like me and millions of Americans are fighting for people like you who wish to come to America but unfortunately the racist pig is using his con game to deceive you all. If he doesn't care for me as a productive tax paying American in good standing, believe me he doesn't give a fvck about you in a place he called a shiiithole.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

Bro would you prefer someone who lies to you about what you are not or someone who tells you the truth and by so doing makes you sit up!

Truth hurts but it's the best!
You meant truth about his bigotry, racism and hatred.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You meant truth about his bigotry, racism and hatred.
Two sides to a Coin depending on how u choose to see it

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
Two sides to a Coin depending on how u choose to see it
No two sides. All my life living in US, have seen my share of presidents and he's the worst because he's an avowed racist In a diverse country.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
No two sides. All my life living in US, have seen my share of presidents and he's the worst because he's an avowed racist In a diverse country.
No!

He is my best in mordern day America..
Maybe u are swayed away by Irresponsible news reporting!

Free your mind and have GENUIE take at Donald and what he is doing! You will see what am Seeing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
No!

He is my best in mordern day America..
Maybe u are swayed away by Irresponsible news reporting!

Free your mind and have GENUIE take at Donald and what he is doing
You should know that from living in Nigeria. Good luck to you. All the Nigerian Americans on this forum voted Democrats but it's people like you who never live a day in America love the racist pig. That's something that I still scratch my head about. What do you guys know about America that we that reside here dont know.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You should know that from living in Nigeria. Good luck to you.
Am not In Nigeria bro..
Am also as u are

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

Am not In Nigeria bro..
Am also as u are
You are in New York or Louisiana.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are in New York or Louisiana.
never mind bro

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
never mind bro
Thats fair. Have a nice day. At least you are pleasant unlike Martinez39. Good luck to ya.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Thats fair. Have a nice day. At least you are pleasant unlike Martinez39. Good luck to ya.
Stay Safe!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
Stay Safe!
Thanks my man.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Obviously You don't know anything about the elections here. The Blue wave is Democrats winning the House of Representatives because that's where the financial and other laws in America begins before going to the Senate and President for his John Hancock. We will pick at least 32 to 38 seats in the House and your racist idol is wetting his pants in the Oval Office as we speak. Things are going good for Democrat watching ABC News as I am typing now.

Still not seeing it dear Lucas.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Obviously You don't know anything about the elections here. The Blue wave is Democrats winning the House of Representatives because that's where the financial and other laws in America begins before going to the Senate and President for his John Hancock. We will pick at least 32 to 38 seats in the House and your racist idol is wetting his pants in the Oval Office as we speak. Things are going good for Democrat watching ABC News as I am typing now.

Still not seeing it dear Lucas. I thought the Bluewave you guys so much envisaged would sweep the Noth houses, now you are limiting it to the House of Reps alone? That's interesting.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Appleyard:

Still not seeing it dear Lucas.
Maybe You need new glasses. Whatever happens to your Red Atlantic Red Wave. Your lord Trump will hear it when the new Congress is sworn in January. Nothing can move forward without licking the behind of Speaker Pelosi. Will be teaching you and your friends politics 101 American style.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2018
Appleyard:

Still not seeing it dear Lucas. I thought the Bluewave you guys so much envisaged would sweep the Noth houses, now you are limiting it to the House of Reps alone? That's interesting.
You guys know nothing about U.S politics. Go back to my old posts and i always said the Senate is gonna stay the way it is because democrats are defending most of their Seats in states Trump won. The House is where the laws in US emanates from and winning the House of Representatives is a big Blue wave because Trump can't pass any legislature without working with Democrats. Mind you we don't share money here to pass bills or laws like my beloved Nigeria.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2018
garetz:

This is not a blue avalanche, it's not even close to that. The GOP is increasing their majority in the senate and winning majority of the governor's races. The dems are outperforming the GOP only in the house. An avalanche is what happened in 2010 definitely not this

I guess the definition of Bluewave to my friends is Dems winning back the House why loosing more of the senate. But that's alright for my fellow countrymen hustling in the states.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:
God bless the progressive values, we are sending train load of women to Congress, two Muslim women plus openly gay folks. This is the America we all yarn for. Not the white nationalist cult group.

Gay folks and Muslim women.... This is worth celebrating....

Cc: Lucasbalo, what happens now in January?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Maybe You need new glasses. Whatever happens to your Red Atlantic Red Wave. Your lord Trump will hear it when the new Congress is sworn in January. Nothing can move forward without licking the behind of Speaker Pelosi. Will be teaching you and your friends politics 101 American style.

It's good to see you happy a bit for once. Ever since the Trump ascension, you have been so embittered to the point of embarrassing yourself most times, dear Lucas. cool

Anyway, although you can't call it a Bluewave nor a Redwave, because the Dems lost some governorship strongholds and also allow GOP to add more seats to their Senate armory. But winning back the House is certainly going to change things from the usual. I foresee more wars and chaos in American politics come January.

So is a mixture of good and bad news for both sides. But the real winners are the forces in Europe. That's my take for now.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2018
No Blue Wave. Skeletal Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House cheesy grin ; grin grin
Now here's d dilemma..If the Democrats investigate and Subpoena more than they Legislate (which of course they're likely to do) , Trump wins reelection easily in 2020 grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Lol, Abbeybailey is calling this a blue avalanche grin. Republicans will end the night with majorities in the Senate, governors houses and with Trump in the white house, how the hell is this a blue avalanche?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:

So white supremacy is a policy that you like? Y'all fruitcakes deserves lethal injection to the vein.

White supremacy is not Trump's policy, that's just a media fantasy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2018
Stacey Abrams is refusing to concede in Georgia

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by yahoodotcom: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Most of you that support the White Nationalist named Trump, I can assure you that when we kick him out on Nov 2020, most of you will have a better chance of getting a US visa because he doesn't want your kind in America. That's what they call Browning of America but you guys don't know. People like me and millions of Americans are fighting for people like you who wish to come to America but unfortunately the racist pig is using his con game to deceive you all. If he doesn't care for me as a productive tax paying American in good standing, believe me he doesn't give a fvck about you in a place he called a shiiithole.
You cant win senate majority and you want to kick him out. Gop won the electoral vote. 56 majority. Thats a referandum for Trump. Almost all the battlegroud fight was won by GOP. Another cry for killary supporters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by madrid5: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2018
so guys what is happening now? are the elections concluded?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
yahoodotcom:

You cant win senate majority and you want to kick him out. Gop won the electoral vote. 56 majority. Thats a referandum for Trump. Almost all the battlegroud fight was won by GOP. Another cry for killary supporters.
He is not fit for intellectual discourse. He called me unpleasant(the hypocrisy). Anyone who doesn't agree with him is unpleasant. grin

I thought he lives in America and "saw" a blue wave coming. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by schwarzkopf(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Good day for Americans, this forum keep repressing anti Trump voice. The ban keep coming at me fast and hard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, Konkoja, bemeruca, raumdeuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.