Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1653147 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

Bro! Trump has little or no problems!

Getting the upper house was a Trenedous Success!

There will be little or no problem as long as the Economy keeps booming!

Jobs are at a high record ! Beating every record since 1969...

Y'all colouring your ignorance so well, economic boom? Have you check the housing market and the stock market.

According to experts, the initial boom are on emotions and reality are falling fast and wild. How do you fix all the farmers running at unprecedented losses, auto companies are reeling on the iron and steel tariff.

When the policies of this administration start affecting the economy, I might have transfer to my firm branch in Europe or Asia. It's gonna make 08' look like a cake walk.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by yahoodotcom: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=72750248][/quote]
Oprah lost
Taylor Swift lost
Beyoncé lost
Awesome

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2018
yahoodotcom:

Oprah lost
Taylor Swift lost
Beyoncé lost
Awesome

I really do not care about these people.
So you can console them yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Seems the blues didn't castrate Trump in the end, which is a great pity, but at least he got circumcised and won't be swinging his dik like he would have liked to. Though, knowing Trump, he'd likely still be going around stating he got the biggest dik in town. The blues have a consolation all the same. 2 years ago, some of us went to bed in shock just about this time in the morning, hoping when we finally woke up we'd find we were just having a nightmare, only to find we were wide awake watching Trump become President of the USA. Least we know this is no dream! Got to say, he did just about as well as I thought he would but much better than I hoped. I'll be checking how the governors done when I wake up, but sounds like Gillum lost. Oh, and what's that about Romney? McCain resurrected, perhaps?

Here's to the next two years!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Martinez39:
The fact that you keep correcting Abbeybailey shows you that he is not in America. He lives fake life online pretending to be in America. He probably crammed all the names of places in America to fool us and is following the news from here.
Village boy. I live next to your village hut in your mud filled and erosion ladden junkyard you dwell from. Look for me when next you go hunting for your squirrels to eat. Keep on hallucinating over where I reside while you are stuck in your one room village hut with no electricity. I am not the reason for your woes in life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2018
budaatum:
Seems the blues didn't castrate Trump in the end, which is a great pity, but at least he got circumcised and won't be swinging his dik like he would have liked to. Though, knowing Trump, he'd likely still be going around stating he got the biggest dik in town. The blues have a consolation all the same. 2 years ago, some of us went to bed in shock just about this time in the morning, hoping when we finally woke up we'd find we were just having a nightmare, only to find we were wide awake watching Trump become President of the USA. Least we know this is no dream! Got to say, he did just about as well as I thought he would but much better than I hoped. I'll be checking how the governors done when I wake up, but sounds like Gillum lost. Oh, and what's that about Romney? McCain resurrected, perhaps?

Here's to the next two years!
He has to eat his humble pies with humility now or else he will get nothing done. No more trillion $ of tax cuts to the Corporations and Billionaires. He must come to the table with the Democrats to work on DACA. No more taking out of pre existent causes in ACA. No funding for his stupid border walls and so many of his idiotic programs. The house will put a stop to his agenda and force him to eat his humble pie.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:

Y'all colouring your ignorance so well, economic boom? Have you check the housing market and the stock market.

According to experts, the initial boom are on emotions and reality are falling fast and wild. How do you fix all the farmers running at unprecedented losses, auto companies are reeling on the iron and steel tariff.

When the policies of this administration start affecting the economy, I might have transfer to my firm branch in Europe or Asia. It's gonna make 08' look like a cake walk.

You Lie to yourself bro!

Jobs are at a high record! Never seen since 1969!

The Economy is in a great boom! If you don't understand go to Europe!!

The American First program is Returning the Country to its owners!

Today America is Respected not tolerated

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

You Lie to yourself bro!

May I ask you who are the owners of America ?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Village boy. I live next to your village hut in your mud filled and erosion ladden junkyard you dwell from. Look for me when next you go hunting for your squirrels to eat.
You posts are full of unnecessary discription of places, weather etc. in America unlike most real America based Nigerians on the thread and you goofed severally, in your discussions with garetz, on simple facts that anyone living in America should know. You are not in America. You live fake life online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

You Lie to yourself bro!

Are you white American? If not you need to get a brain

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Martinez39:
You posts are full of unnecessary discription of places, weather etc. in America unlike most real America based Nigerians on the thread and you goofed severally, in your discussions with garetz, on simple facts that anyone living in America should know. You are not in America. You live fake life online.
Hush your mouth village masquerade. I have been on this forum when you were selling Gala on the streets of Nigeria and i am well known here. Two people here have been to my house in Oak Park and who can vouch for you here living a substandard life and mouthing off because you can afford N200 data on your cheap Made in China phone.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:

Indeed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Ok. I guess you are an expert here.
Nonsense. You claimed with confidence that Vermont is purple but garetz needed to use google to correct you. Seems your source is faulty Mr. "I live in America". grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2018
Martinez39:
Nonsense. You claimed with confidence that Vermont is purple but garetz needed to use google to correct you. Seems your source is faulty Mr. "I live in America". grin
You are a lost case. Like I said, I schooled all my life in a Jesuit Catholic Schools all over Chicago while you were walking butt naked in your mud filled jungle. I am light years better than you in all that matters in life. Don't sweat, the minimum wage will go to N30.000 in Nigeria and i hope that eases your pain . Yes you and your garetz that lives in New York city. When we kick Trampy out in 2020, you will get a Visa to US and that will cure your obsession about America since the pig don't want your kind in America. Meanwhile, Saraki wants to increase the Senators salary to N25 million whole he increases yours to N30.000 monthly. Congrats to you on your coming pay increase. You deserve it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Martinez39:

Bullocks!!!! More than 200 mills Yankees don't know what the f is purple or blue. And so what?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:

Bullocks!!!! More than 200 mills Yankees don't know what the f is purple or blue. And so what?
You mind that crackpot. America which he would never get her visa under the racist pig is his obsession in life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth village masquerade. I have been on this forum when you were selling Gala on the streets of Nigeria and i am well known here. Two people here have been to my house in Oak Park and who can vouch for you here living a substandard life and mouthing off because you can afford N200 data on your cheap Made in China phone.
When garetz corrected your silly ass, it should become clear that you living in America is of no relevance to the discussion and arguments on American politics. Who told you that Trump refused to congratulate Pelosi and Vermont is a purple state? undecided You have to check your sources Mr. "I live in America". This doesn't speak well of your sources.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Martinez39:
When garetz corrected your silly ass, it should become clear that you living in America is of no relevance to the discussion and arguments on American politics. Who told you that Trump refused to congratulate Pelosi and Vermont is a purple state? undecided You have to check your sources Mr. "I live in America". This doesn't speak well of your sources.
Hope You enjoy your N30.000 increase in salary while your inept and worthless leaders are living large on the hogs with their children attending the best schools in Europe and America and you are walking around with your okrika wears and looking like a famished and hungry guy. Kudos to you Mr Suffering and Smiling. Soon your Thieflicians Senators will be making N15 Million monthly and you will still be foaming in the mouth about racist Trump in America that wouldn't give you a Dime of his wealth. Face your corrupt and inept Thieflicians so your life can be better. Charity begins at home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:

I don't need to be a white American to see and appreciate Tangible great accomplishments not sympathy accomplishments like use to be the case..

A Trump came with Electoral Promises which I loved and has Gone about Fufilling them ..

Am far above all that White black poo!

Soonest u will value the person of Donald Trump!!

Now Appointments will be Easily processed!

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

I don't need to be a white American to see and appreciate Tangible great accomplishments not sympathy accomplishments like use to be the case..

A Trump came with Electoral Promises which I loved and has Gone about Fufilling them ..

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP
Bless The president of your country first because Trump doesn t even aware of your existence in a country he called a shiiithole.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:

If you don't know, why claim something you don't know with confidence and insist on it? This is someone who has told me that his sources are accurate and he knows better because he live in the USA. He withdrew from making that claim when garetz remained confident and as it turned out, garetz was no expert as Abbeybailey thought(a testament of his terrible source of news and IQ) needed only google to make his point. He who doesn't know shit should stfu and he who is not sure should not speak with confidence. How would it feel if those 200 million Yankees spoke confidently on what red, blue or purple are with respect to USA politics? Besides I doubt the claim that there are over 200 million Yankees who are ignorant of such political terms.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Martinez39:
If you don't know, why claim something you don't know with confidence and insist on it? This is someone who has told me that his sources are accurate and he knows better because he live in the USA. He withdrew from making that claim when garetz remained confident and as it turned out, garetz was no expert as Abbeybailey thought(a testament of his terrible source of news and IQ) needed only google to make his point. He who doesn't know shit should stfu and he who is not sure should not speak with confidence. How would it feel if those 200 million Yankees spoke confidently on what red, blue or purple are with respect to USA politics? Besides I doubt the claim that there are over 200 million Yankees who are ignorant of such political terms.
Hush your mouth. I stopped going back and forth with him but your brain is not that sharp to comprehend that. Your leaders are increasing their salary monthly to N15 Million and here is a guy that can hardly eats two decent meals a day tickling himself to death about a country he can't get a Visa to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2018
Martinez39:

Ya ain't gat shuiit, digging up stuff like you life depends on it. The same fellow u alluding some kinda of authority to goofed here. When he said the gerrymandering of the republicans favored the democrats. American politics ain't gat no expert.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Bless The president of your country first because Trump doesn t even aware of your existence in a country he called a shiiithole.
Easy bro!! Nigeria is a Blessed Nation but with wrong Leaders..

Am not in Nigeria...
At the same I love my Country and I believe Indirectly or Directly the Events in the USA will have an impact in Nigeria 2019 Elections..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

So white supremacy is a policy that you like? Y'all fruitcakes deserves lethal injection to the vein.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:

So white supremacy is a policy that you like? Y'all fruitcakes deserves lethal injection to the vein.

I Love The Trump Presidency!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hope You enjoy your N30.000 increase in salary while your inept and worthless leaders are living large on the hogs with their children attending the best schools in Europe and America and you are walking around with your okrika wears and looking like a famished and hungry guy. Kudos to you Mr Suffering and Smiling. Soon your Thieflicians Senators will be making N15 Million monthly and you will still be foaming in the mouth about racist Trump in America that wouldn't give you a Dime of his wealth. Face your corrupt and inept Thieflicians so your life can be better. Charity begins at home.
Of what relevance is this to the discussion? Ever heard of freedom of speech? Maybe you don't know what it means. This is one of the reasons I say you are not fit for intellectual discourse.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
Easy bro!! Nigeria is a Blessed Nation but with wrong Leaders..

Am not in Nigeria...
At the same I love my Country and I believe Indirectly or Directly the Events in the USA will have an impact in Nigeria 2019 Elections..

I hope and pray Nigeria get it right too. Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better than the worthless and inept people running it. If I were Nigerian, I would be giving the leadership hell instead of focusing on what is not important to my progress like the Dotard Martinez 39 do. Charity begins at home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Chosen1984:
I Love The Trump Presidency!!

Who cares, the Trump presidency hate your kind. Get that to your head dude.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2018
Martinez39:
Of what relevance is this to the discussion? Ever heard of freedom of speech? Maybe you don't know what it means. This is one of the reasons I say you are not fit for intellectual discourse.
I am not in your class to discuss with you. Maybe, if you bring the best your lineage can offer, will think about that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:

What Matters is that I Love what Donald Trump is doing!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2018
gesundheit:

You nailed it. If we that lives in US loathes the guy for his racism, what do these our brothers know that we don't know. Trump called himself a Nationalist and nothing needs to be added but only Africans will support a Klan Grand Wizard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.