Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1598714 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

I don't want that bot banning me. Clintons DNA was obtained from, Warning gross.
He had Orals with 21 year Monica in the Oval office and dropped. his semen on her dress.
Linda Tripp adviced her to preserve the dress.
Get thee behind me...

We all know about Clinton saga and he deservedly got punished, if submitting DNA is too tough for Trump, he can do one for his taxes and lest I forget he confessed he grabs them by their p*ssy explains alot what he does to this women, hope Ivanka wasnt abused as a child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Joe Biden Can't Remember Mitt Romney's Name. Too bad for Romney, after all his asslicking of Democrats, they can't even remember his name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFd-bm2nhGw

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
President $750 lawyers wants Supreme Court to have emergency court session as to stop him from releasing his taxes to The District Attorney of Manhattan, Mr Cyrus Vance. What the hell is he hiding his taxes for. He's a scam who is nothing close to a Billionaire he claims to be. We in the Financial sectors know how to calculate his net worth minus the loans he got from Russian banks and Oligarchs. Don the Con is the greatest Con Man in the history of America.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
wirinet:

In the issue of morality, Trump's name should never be mentioned. Trump has no moral compass whatsoever. In terms of telling lies, Clinton and Trump are galaxies apart. Trump lies with almost every breadth he takes.

Republicans had nothing on Clinton after 2 years of investigations, and then decided to look into his romantic and sexual affairs. And, they expected him to name and admit all the people he was having extra-marital and secrete affairs with.

Clinton's impeachment was a farce.
Why not Republicans ask Trump about Stormy Daniels on oath and see if he will admit to fucking her raw, just 2 weeks after his wife gave birth to Barron.

I don't understand why Trump's cult members think he should be held to a different standard (lower) than others.

Clinton has a boy who resembles him borne of a tryst with a prostitute. Here is a photo.
Stormy Daniels Ill categorize her as a groupie, She takes a selfie with you, you touch her and she can Linda Tripp your DNA unlike the Bill DNA

I

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

Clinton has a boy who resembles him borne of a tryst with a prostitute. Here is a photo.
Stormy Daniels Ill categorize her as a groupie, She takes a selfie with you, you touch her and she can Linda Tripp your DNA unlike the Bill DNA

I

A your claim is trump didn't do anything with stormy?

Just pictures?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
itchie:
Even the New York Times Is Now Admitting That Trump’s Strategy on COVID-19 Is Working

Now, the New York Times released a report citing experts who have “genuine confidence” that the pandemic will be over far faster than many anticipated and that Trump’s plan to combat the virus called “Operation Warp Speed” is “working with remarkable efficiency.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/health/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-optimism.html

The opinion article writer listed a few point on why he was optimistic. Nothing was credited to Trump. Infact he threw jabs at Trump in the article.

The only part you took out from the article was the commendation of the funds used in subsidizing research for vaccine development put up by the government aka operation warp speed.

You somehow read the article upside down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook fame and his wife Chan just put down another $100 million to the $300 they donated for securing the election. To the Coons and Cultists, that's one of many real Billionaires in America who wants fair and good elections unlike the Con Artist owning over $450 to an unknown entity. Some foool here was telling me yesterday Jeff Bezos of Amazon and Washington Post fame and Mark Zuckerberg are not Democrats. Cultists are brainless fools who knows nothing except the junks being fed to them by their Nazi lords.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

I
Hey Cultist, I won't vote for Clinton on Nov 3rd and Don't vote for him either. The election is between a Con Man doubling as a Racist versus Joe Biden. You can shout yourself to BP with Clinton, his era is gone and yours truly and Tens of millions of Americans will take our pound of flesh from Trump on Nov 3rd.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Joe Biden tells 56% of Americans They Shouldn't Vote for Him grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XZqK14DyYQ
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Democrat COVID Hysteria BACKFIRES As Dem Voters Are Too Scared To Vote And Mailed Votes Get REJECTED. In California nearly 100 voters tried to disinfect their ballots invalidating them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
President $750 lawyers wants Supreme Court to have emergency court session as to stop him from releasing his taxes to The District Attorney of Manhattan, Mr Cyrus Vance. What the hell is he hiding his taxes for. He's a scam who is nothing close to a Billionaire he claims to be. We in the Financial sectors know how to calculate his net worth minus the loans he got from Russian banks and Oligarchs. Don the Con is the greatest Con Man in the history of America.

To use your words against you.
Trump overpaid close to 4.5m in taxes in 2016/2017.In 2019 he only needed to add 750 to cover his taxes.
You pay taxes or overpay, following year you deduct.
As an self acclaimed MBA which I doubt based on your lack of knowledge about real life but based on TDS, I'll give you a pass and credit the ignorance illiterate account.
Go take meds

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
sanpipita:

We all know about Clinton saga and he deservedly got punished, if submitting DNA is too tough for Trump, he can do one for his taxes and lest I forget he confessed he grabs them by their p*ssy explains alot what he does to this women, hope Ivanka wasnt abused as a child.
She probably was grin
Didn't he say he would be dating Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. What sort of perverted man says that to her kid and in front of a large audience.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stony Brook Professor: Trump Will Be Re-elected In Landslide

Helmut Norpoth, who's correctly predicted five of the past six elections, gives President Trump a 91 percent chance of winning re-election.

https://patch.com/new-york/threevillage/stony-brook-professor-predicts-president-trump-landslide-win

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook fame and his wife Chan just put down another $100 million to the $300 they donated for securing the election. To the Coons and Cultists, that's one of many real Billionaires in America who wants fair and good elections unlike the Con Artist owning over $450 to an unknown entity. Some foool here was telling me yesterday Jeff Bezos of Amazon and Washington Post fame and Mark Zuckerberg are not Democrats. Cultists are brainless fools who knows nothing except the junks being fed to them by their Nazi lords.

I always make sure there I can repay any credit facility. extended to me. Dems are deluded

In private I will pay for your meds, It pains me to see a mind go to waste

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hush your mouth brainless cult. What the fcvk do you know about taxes in America.
He's a Con of gigantic proportion. In Umudike arguing about taxes with me. My wife and I paid in excess of over $30.000 yearly even with taking all kind of deductions and Charitable contributions like tithes and so forth. A village icon spouting garbage on Nairaland as usual. Have you or any of the other Coons and Cultists here ever paid a Penny to Uncle Sam's coffers.
basilico:

Trump overpaid close to 4.5m in taxes in 2016/2017.In 2019 he only needed to add 750 to cover his taxes.
As an self acclaimed MBA which I doubt based on your lack of knowledge about real life but based on TDS, I'll give you a pass and credit the ignorance illiterate account.
Go take meds

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

I always make sure there I can repay any credit facility. extended to me. Dems are deluded

In private I will pay for your meds, It pains me to see a mind go to waste
I will feed everyone in your family and it won't make a dent in my portfolio. Village Coon, I doubt you can eat three decent meals a day.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
salford1:

She probably was grin
Didn't he say he would be dating Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. What sort of perverted man says that to her kid and in front of a large audience.

Affectionate dad. I doubt your images though.
What you think about that Clinton lookalike image I posted?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I will feed everyone in your family and it won't make a dent in my portfolio. Village Coon, I doubt you can eat three decent meals a day.
The brain dead lunatic has started again grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The fool here is the one who thinks that donating to secure a fair election makes you a democrat. Not only is the person saying that a fool, he is a good for nothing ignoramus.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Joe Biden Doesn't Know What Office He's Running For: "I'm Running As A Proud Democrat For The Senate"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyJX70X9CkA

You guys are so dishonest it borders on pure evil. It's obvious he made a mistake, and if you showed the whole speech instead of just a 7 seconds clip, it would have been obvious.

Here is the longer version of that speech;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfJBVMWL6cQ

"....You know we have to come together. That's why I'm running. I'm running as a proud democrat, for senate. When I'm running as a proud democrat, for Vice President. I'm running as a proud democrat, for President. But I promise you this, I will govern as an American president. I will govern for everyone who voted for me or against me......"

Those that support him knows he has a speech impediment and sometimes his words might not come out perfectly, but they understand the message he is trying to pass through.

He what he was saying is; as a proud democrat, whether he is running for senate, vice president or president, he will govern for all Americans instead of only his base.

Now, compare it to Trump's insane rants about California sending millions of gallons of water into the Pacific, because they want to take care of tiny fish;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih-bVJ2RClc

Man, Trump belongs in Yaba left.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
wirinet:

You guys are so dishonest it borders on pure evil. It's obvious he made a mistake, and if you showed the whole speech instead of just a 7 seconds clip, it would have been obvious.

Here is the longer version of that speech;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfJBVMWL6cQ

"....You know we have to come together. That's why I'm running. I'm running as a proud democrat, for senate. When I'm running as a proud democrat, for Vice President. I'm running as a proud democrat, for President. But I promise you this, I will govern as an American president. I will govern for everyone who voted for me or against me......"

Those that support him knows he has a speech impediment and sometimes his words might not come out perfectly, but they understand the message he is trying to pass through.

He what he was saying is; as a proud democrat, whether he is running for senate, vice president or president, he will govern for all Americans instead of only his base.

Now, compare it to Trump's insane rants about California sending millions of gallons of water into the Pacific, because they want to take care of tiny fish;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih-bVJ2RClc

Man Trump belongs to Yaba left.

Where is the dishonesty, you just confirmed that he said exactly what I posted. You are not even saying he didn't say that, you are saying he made a mistake so where is the dishonesty?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

Go take meds

Sometimes these people dem no dey reason at all before dem talk,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bluebyrd:

The brain dead lunatic has started again grin
Poverty cursed cultist, I am talking about $30.000+ in taxes unlike N30.000 monthly salary you earn. The best in your poverty cursed family can't carry my gears.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

Go take meds

It was not 2019 he paid $750 he paid it in 2016 and 2017

prior year's he paid nothing

Where you got your 4.5 million claims is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

And you dey here? your family are disappointed in you, you don dey Jant since nothing to show for it,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
basilico:

I

what's all this Clintons deflection today? cheesy Bill or Hillary are not running or actively campaigning.

anyway, let me entertain the board/thread with some vintage conspiracy theory by former Chicago investigative reporter Sherman Skolnick.
bill is the splitting image of his alleged daddy. wink

Another Rockefeller owned and operated state is Arkansas. Sizeable land,
small population. You cannot be so much as a successful dog-catcher
there without the blessings of the Rockefellers. Several terms before
Clinton, Winthrop Rockefeller was Governor. Our interviews with
middle-level members of the Rockefeller Family convinces us his proper
name should be WILLIAM ROCKEFELLER CLINTON. We feel certain, from all we
know, that Sludge Willy is the illegitimate great grandson of the
unsmiling Rockefeller patriarch.

https://archive.org/stream/HillaryClinton_201608/Wal-Mart%20And%20The%20Red%20Chinese%20Secret%20Police%2C%20Pt%201_djvu.txt

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Where is the dishonesty, you just confirmed that he said exactly what I posted. You are not even saying he didn't say that, you are saying he made a mistake so where is the dishonesty?

You guys are dishonest in implying that he is so mentally retarded that he didn't know which office he is running for, and you guys cut out the portion he said "I'm running as a proud democrat, for President".

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Poverty cursed cultist, I am talking about $30.000+ in taxes unlike N30.000 monthly salary you earn. The best in your poverty cursed family can't carry my gears.
Your brain is still rotating at the same spot. Do you want us to come and help you push it? grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
OjoMadiba:

And you dey here? your family are disappointed in you, you don dey Jant since nothing to show for it,

At least him dey there, where you dey?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
wirinet:

You guys are dishonest in implying that he is so mentally retarded that he didn't know which office he is running for, and you guys cut out the portion he said "I'm running as a proud democrat, for President".

I have said this over and over, but you know agenda must agend

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

At least him dey there, where you dey?

I no dey there yet, make him no dey make useless noise for, here, just because someone doesn’t share your narrative does not make you insult them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
wirinet:

Biden has made these "mistakes" too many times for us to still think they are mistakes. The man is mentally unfit. In that same video, he directed people to a website that doesn't even exist, what will you call that one? Another mistake?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.