Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636946 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

He has to lose BIG man for sanity to return to the country.

Just imagine what is on POTUS timeline for political gains.

@Timiofak

This is just a heads up, you want facts? Wait for it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

One idiot here was parading the junk too. These guys are truly appalling. They won't survive 6 months in an urban area in US with these their special kind of Uncle Tomism. What they gained in their idolatry of Trump I do not know. They don't get paid nor can they get their desired Biafra from trump and they can not get a US Visa too. So, why worshipping a well known son of a KKK man who happens to ba an overt vile unrepentant Nazi apologist.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Their ignorance comes with not knowing or experiencing what people like us went through living in America. I was a sophomore in college when we went to a Suburban town of Chicago called Cicero. 6 of us packed ourselves in an Oldsmobile car and I was the driver because I do not drink alcohol. We were coming back to Chicago and I made a wrong turn into a Nazi/Klan neighborhood where we almost got lynched by White Supremacists. We escaped by whiskers and that was the moment I said to myself that when I am old enough with a good paying job, I will exercise my 2nd Amendment rights because if I am going down, ain't gonna go down alone. Tell me one of these these loudmouth cultists have that kind of experience. This a story many African Americans can tell you about. That's why these nazi loving cultists gets the worst out of me.

You didn't pack heat on that day or you just don't own one.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Palehair: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, these ones are dumb, Trump currently wants to stop gay marriage.
I don't even know what to call them. The white ones are so blinded by their privilege to the point it shadowed out their sexuality but Rob Smith should know better. Another person who's a hardcore white gay conservative missing from the pic is Milo Yiannapoulis. They can all suck it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
One idiot here was parading the junk too. These guys are truly appalling. They won't survive 6 months in an urban area in US with these their special kind of Uncle Tomism. What they gained in their idolatry of Trump I do not know. They don't get paid nor can they get their desired Biafra from trump and they can not get a US Visa too. So, why worshipping a well known son of a KKK man who happens to ba an overt vile unrepentant Nazi apologist.

It so pathetic man.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
pryme:

@Timiofak

This is just a heads up, you want facts? Wait for it.

Lol, you and facts are like north pole south pole

This is just a heads up, no matter what you say as facts I won't argue with you,

I might just give you ok. People with brains would know you said rubbish

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

What are you scared of? dont you want the American people to know what really happen to Seal Team 6? If indeed Obama did not commit treason then you have nothing to worry about.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

Djhj media. What the hell is that grin
Looks like a blog site.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Palehair:

I don't even know what to call them. The white ones are so blinded by their privilege to the point it shadowed out their sexuality but Rob Smith should know better. Another person who's a hardcore white gay conservative missing from the pic is Milo Yiannapoulis. They can all suck it

But it's all nonsense, things people should know is

abortion is not going anywhere

Gay marriage is not going anywhere. if you like kill yourself, gays would still kiss in front of you and you would do nothing.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
pryme:

What are you scared of? dont you want the American people to know what really happen to Seal Team 6? If indeed Obama did not commit treason then you have nothing to worry about.

Sorry are we in the same category ??

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

Lol, you and facts are like north pole south pole

This is just a heads up, no matter what you say as facts I won't argue with you,

I might just give you ok. People with brains would know you said rubbish

I dont care what people that you think have brains think.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

You didn't pack heat on that day or you just don't own one.
I was in second year of college and not entitled to FOIC then. When I graduated and get my desired job, the first thing I did was buy a Glock for myself and Smith and Welson for my wife to protect herself. She objected but I plead with her that it's American way of life. Now she's not going anywhere without her little baby in her purse. My next is an AR15 but my wife is the one stopping me from buying it. Still working on her though. Most brothers now in America are loaded up with all kind of assault rifles because like I said several times here, 2nd Amendment is not for Whiteys only.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
President Trump’s Florida Rally: 16% of Attendees Were Democrats, 24% Didn’t Vote in 2016

What does this mean, our American professors? 40%
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
pryme:

After you would come with the fake news chants

what American people? the people that would read that shit and believe weren't liberal initially, it's the same people that believe Michelle is a man, and JFK jr is alive

so let them gobble it down, they are free to.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

But it's all nonsense things people should know is abortion is not going anywhere

Gay marriage is not going anywhere. if you like kill yourself, gays would still kiss in front of you and you would do nothing.
Gay marriage is as American as Apple Pie. Over 90% of LGBTQ will vote for Biden over the bigoted Trump.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
salford1:

Dhjg media. What the hell is that grin
Looks like a blog site.

Na cry i no fit cry, if you told me four years ago that this mad man will succeed barrack i would have said you need help.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
pryme:

I dont care what people that you think have brains think.

Obviously.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

Sorry are we in the same category ??

Dont kid yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

I read the whole article, it complete BS.

I don't read such. Probably ladened with Trojans and viruses.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin grin i had to laugh @ getting her a fine toy cool

Dancing to the Village YMCA while holding it - reminds me of Jackie Brown cheesy

PrideofLincoln1:
I was in second year of college and not entitled to FOIC then. When I graduated and get my desired job, the first thing I did was buy a Glock for myself and Smith and Welson for my wife to protect herself. She objected but I plead with her that it's American way of life. Now she's not going anywhere without her little baby in her purse. My next is an AR15 but my wife is the one stopping me from buying it. Still working on her though. Most brothers now in America are loaded up with all kind of assault rifles because like I said several times here, 2nd Amendment is not for Whiteys only.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

I would have loved an m4a1, very perfect with a scope.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

Please buy the AR15 abeg.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

It so pathetic man.
Trumps father Fred was well known to us before dementia took him away in 1999. He was a well known Ku Klux Klan member in Queens, NY when he was alive and Trump got his hatred and bigotry from his German lineage. An Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. That's the idiot the unpaid coons and cultists who never step outside of Nigeria are worshipping.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
OjoMadiba:
President Trump’s Florida Rally: 16% of Attendees Were Democrats, 24% Didn’t Vote in 2016

What does this mean, our American professors? 40%

Lmao, 40% of 20 is what? 8

if the total in that rally isn't up to 1 million, then sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Palehair: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Gay marriage is as American as Apple Pie. Over 90% of LGBTQ will vote for Biden over the bigoted Trump.
Actually, that's a wrong statistic. The recent pole showed 45% of the LGBT+ community might vote for trump, I might be exaggerating but I remember reading an article on that piece days ago

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

I would have loved an m4a1, very perfect with a scope.
Lol, I don't think it for civilian.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

Lol, I don't think it for civilian.

Lol, looks nice
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Trumps father Fred was well known to us before dementia took him away in 1999. He was a well known Ku Klux Klan member in Queens, NY when he was alive and Trump got his hatred and bigotry from his German lineage. An Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. That's the idiot the unpaid coons and cultists who never step outside of Nigeria are worshipping.

Nov. 3rd should come quickly.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

Please buy the AR15 abeg.
A lots of my buddies got one and I know a guy with 6 AR. It's not to kill or harm people, it's for self defense. I belong to an African American Guns Owners Club in Chicago and part of the deal when we go to the shooting range is that we should get one to defend our family. Still working on it with wifey and they are making it so cheap now that you will get a very powerful one for a little over $3.000.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

Lol, looks nice

Yeah, i think US even sell that weapon to it allies (like Saudi) for Special Ops only.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Palehair:

Actually, that's a wrong statistic. The recent pole showed 45% of the LGBT+ community might vote for trump, I might be exaggerating but I remember reading an article on that piece days ago

Most I have seen wanted sanders, but if they vote Trump, nothing dey

They are Kuku women that think a woman can't be president, they believe she would start wars

whereas all wars have been started by men.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

Nov. 3rd should come quickly.
Amen my brother. I bet you one thing, when Trump is humiliated on Nov 3rd, these unpaid Coons and Cultists will be singing about Deep State rigging the election in favor of Biden. Watch out for that after the election. That will be their new mantra.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.