Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638546 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
If I were to vote, I just need one thing

Who are Confederates voting for? I am voting opposite of that?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jesus! Come and see how senator Whitehouse exposed the Republican rigging of court nominations and judgements! See bribery, lobbying and corruption.

Last last, it will be stress that will kill Amy Coby Barret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBo_T3Kwjc

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:
If I were to vote, I just need one thing

Who are Confederates voting for? I am voting opposite of that?

Yes, I would vote for the opposite of what the racists vote for.

I wonder why prime, basilico, bluebyrd and sexylassie1 never ever wonder why white supremacists always overwhelmingly vote Republican l.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I wonder why prime, basilico, bluebyrd and sexylassie1 never ever wonder why white supremacists always overwhelmingly vote Republican l.

So far they are lying to them, that they would stop abortion, and gays from marrying, they are ready to go back to segregation.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
OjoMadiba:
if they abuse your father, that is not good, i will tell any patriots not to, but you insulting someone’s else back, doesn’t make you matured as u claim
I know you couldn't read that when they call me all kind of ugly names in Yoruba which I understand very well but when I pay them back, that's when your antennas goes up. Their name callings means nothing to me as long as they do not put their hands on me. It's an American thing not to be bothered with name calling.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
Anyone watching Senator Sheldon Whitehouse testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wAbOxUJF0

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) laid out a vast right-wing conspiracy to stack the courts to benefit a handful of billionaires.

The Rhode Island Democrat showed how the deeply conservative Federalist Society, Judicial Crisis Network and Donors Trust spent hundreds of millions of dollars to rig the courts — and the election map — in favor of Republicans and their corporate sponsors.

“It’s a $250 million dark money operation, [and] $250 million is a lot of money to spend if you aren’t getting anything for it,” Whitehouse said. “So that raises the question: What are they getting for it?”

Whitehouse pointed out that conservatives had lost on the Affordable Care Act, same-sex marriage and abortions, but he said those losses could be reversed by tipping the courts to the right.

“That’s where the contest is,” Whitehouse said. “That’s where the Republican Party platform tells us to look, at how they want judges to rule to reverse Roe, to reverse the Obamacare cases and to reverse Obergefell and take away gay marriage. That is their stated objective and plan. Why not take them at their word?”

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
salford:

Lol..
in naija or in Yankee
Don't mind the cultist. His superiors here like Obixcel, Anduku, Stanech can't get a Visa in four years and he's talking about himself. These guys are so dumb they don't know we are fighting for their kind. I don't have anyone in my family that needs Visa and the cultists who needs it are backing an Africa hating racist Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
salford:

that's what you see in countries like Nigeria, Mali, Liberia, Sierra Leone e.t.c.

Exactly, if this guy win again (which is impossible).

America as an hyper power is done.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Jesus! Come and see how senator Whitehouse exposed the Republican rigging of court nominations and judgements! See bribery, lobbying and corruption.

Last last, it will be stress that will kill Amy Coby Barret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBo_T3Kwjc

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1316082898244689920

Judge Amy Barrett being lectured about the law by her namesake Senator Amy Klobuchar

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
feedthenation:

The Defense Secretary dare not try that shenanigan during the elections next month

Lol, that was in a sane America.

Trump messed up the whole country in less than 48 month.

He was the president who used the peoples' house for his political campaign, you remember how he spoke for 70 odd minute on the last day of RNC peddling lies and propaganda on our lawn.

Conducted naturalization ceremony in that same house.

Expect anything dude.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
budaatum:

One would think you'd post a link instead of silently waiting for MSM or are you ashamed of your source, perhaps?

I have so much respect for myself to be arguing with people whose brains are immune to the facts.
None of you are worth my time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Yeah the same racist that voted for Obama.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
The Military won't have nothing to do with our election since that's not part of their job even though Trump would like to turn America into Russia or North Korea. Americans are voting already by mail and early voting and the final nail on Trump's coffin will come on Nov 3rd and from January 20, we will start to rebuild our beautiful country.
shegzhkn:

Lol, that was in a sane America.

Trump messed up the whole country in less than 48 month.

He was the president who used the peoples' house for his political campaign, you remember how he spoke for 70 odd minute on the last day of RNC peddling lies and propaganda on our lawn.

Conducted naturalization ceremony in that same house.

Expect anything dude.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The Military won't have nothing to do with our election since that's not part of their job even though Trump would like to turn America into Russia or North Korea. Americans are voting already by mail and early voting and the final nail on Trump's coffin will come on Nov 3rd and from January 20, we will start to rebuild our beautiful country.

Man i know, they are to handle external aggression but we saw what he wanted to do during the George Floyd protest.

This administration has shown it will tear America democracy down if that is what will ensure they come out victorious in this election and i think we can see from recent event that is happening.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
pryme:

I have so much respect for myself to be arguing with people whose brains are immune to the facts.
None of you are worth my time.

What facts?

Right-wing conspiracy theories?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
feedthenation:

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1316082898244689920

Judge Amy Barrett being lectured about the law by her namesake Senator Amy Klobuchar

They said she is toothless ooo

people that don't understand the work of a senator

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
The crowd waiting for President Trump in PA, is massive, who talk say Biden go win PA? Fem!!!!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
You are 100% correct and that's why he would lose in a landslide on Nov 3rd because Americans will not tolerate a despotic leader in the mode of Putin or Kim Jung Un.
shegzhkn:

Man i know, they are to handle external aggression but we saw what he wanted to do during the George Floyd protest.

This administration has shown it will tear America democracy down if that is what will ensure they come out victorious in this election and i think we can see from recent event that is happening.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Poor guy. abeg o Basilico and co, why did Trump's campaign skip Dr Demon Sperm and instead use Dr. Fauci without his consent..
They doctored/cropped the video the same way they do to lots of Biden's videos.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
OjoMadiba:
The crowd waiting for President Trump in PA, is massive, who talk say Biden go win PA? Fem!!!!!
Deal with your village politics please.. Trump will lose bigly in Pennsylvania. All those crowds waiting to get infected in Pennsylvania represents less than 1% of voters in that State. When I call you guys cultists, you take offence but that's exactly what you guys are

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Crook and corrupt abomination.
He has lots to hide.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Deal with your village politics please.. Trump will lose bigly in Pennsylvania. All those crowds waiting to get infected in Pennsylvania represents less than 1% of voters in that State. When I call you guys cultists, you take offence but that's exactly what you guys are

Lol, November 3rd
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
That was in response to his appeal that was thrown out a couple of days ago.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are 100% correct and that's why he would lose in a landslide on Nov 3rd because Americans will not tolerate a despotic leader in the mode of Putin or Kim Jung Un.

He has to lose BIG man for sanity to return to the country.

Just imagine what is on POTUS timeline for political gains.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Palehair: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZooOga:

I don't know. i'm not up to speed on gay news. feel free to participate in the thread with your info.
Well, the writer did come out to say it but we all know that's a huge lie. I mean..... The group had an openly gay member among them before they dissolved
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
OjoMadiba:

Lmao, but okay
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
shegzhkn:

He has to lose BIG man for sanity to return to the country.

Just imagine what is on POTUS timeline for political gains.

Guess who wrote that stupid article he retweeted

a stay at home mom, with little to no evidence, just assumptions

This man is clutching to remnants

90% of voters have already decided who they would like for, they might have not voted physically, but they know.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Palehair: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
LGBT+ for Trump (AKA log cabin republicans) coming out as Trump supporters on national coming out day for the LGBT+ community.
They are led by Rob Smith, the only openly black gay conservative I know

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Their ignorance comes with not knowing or experiencing what people like us went through living in America. I was a sophomore in college when we went to a Suburban town of Chicago called Cicero. 6 of us packed ourselves in an Oldsmobile car and I was the driver because I do not drink alcohol. We were coming back to Chicago and I made a wrong turn into a Nazi/Klan neighborhood where we almost got lynched by White Supremacists. We escaped by whiskers and that was the moment I said to myself that when I am old enough with a good paying job, I will exercise my 2nd Amendment rights because if I am going down, ain't gonna go down alone. Tell me one of these these loudmouth cultists have that kind of experience. This a story many African Americans can tell you about. That's why these nazi loving cultists gets the worst out of me.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Palehair:
LGBT+ for Trump (AKA log cabin republicans) coming out as Trump supporters on national coming out day for the LGBT+ community.
They are led by Rob Smith, the only openly black gay conservative I know

Lmao, these ones are dumb, Trump currently wants to stop gay marriage.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Timiofak:

Guess who wrote that stupid article he retweeted

a stay at home mom, with little to no evidence, just assumptions

This man is clutching to remnants

90% of voters have already decided who they would like for, they might have not voted physically, but the know.

I read the whole article, it complete BS.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.