Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1688839 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (4170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Finally did it. My wife, and I and Jnr who voted for the first time today. The Coons and Cultists can guess who the three of us voted for in my precinct in beautiful Downtown Oak Park. It's not the Racist Pig. I don't vote for anyone that Nazis and Klans endorsed. We all voted for Number 46, the next President of the United States Joe Biden.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:43am On Oct 15, 2020
feedthenation:

Isaac said he had a medical condition that prevented him from actually seeing who dropped off the laptop but that he believed it to be Hunter Biden’s because of a sticker related to the Beau Biden Foundation that was on it. He said that Hunter Biden actually dropped off three laptops for repair, an abundance of hardware that he chalked up to the Biden son being “rich.”

---Rudy Guillani can do better than this set up---

A medical condition that condition that prevents you from seeing faces but allows you read stickers and repair laptops, what's it called? Bullshititis? LMAO!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2020
LordReed:

A medical condition that condition that prevents you from seeing faces but allows you read stickers and repair laptops, what's it called? Bullshititis? LMAO!
As if a Biden would drop off a laptop at a local shop for repair. Only dunces believe such. grin

Everyday people send electronics off to the manufacturer for repairs, and some idiots think a VIP would have a laptop or phone repaired by one chukudi in a corner shop.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2020
Trumptards doing their thing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2020
America is third world country with ineffective politicians and a prolific lying president.
Telling lies is his way of life.

America is overrated country.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2020
God bless obama and ordinary american people.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2020
juman:
America is third world country with ineffective politicians and a prolific lying president.
Telling lies is his way of life.

America is overrated country.
Trump's the one who wants to make America a despotic third world country and that's why Tens of millions if not Hundreds of millions of us are resisting him and that's why he will be humiliated out of office on Nov 3rd. You are rightly correct though that he's a prolific lying President and majority of Americans believe that he lies as soon as he opens his mouth. America will be back stronger and better starting from Jan 20 when Biden takes over the leadership.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2020
juman:
God bless obama and ordinary american people.
God will bless ordinary Americans but Obama is a cursed son of the devil, God will punish that evil man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Finally did it. My wife, and I and Jnr who voted for the first time today. The Coons and Cultists can guess who the three of us voted for in my precinct in beautiful Downtown Oak Park. It's not the Racist Pig. I don't vote for anyone that Nazis and Klans endorsed. We all voted for Number 46, the next President of the United States Joe Biden.
Weldone cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Social Security has been a law in United States for 85 years and Medicare has been a law for 55 years and Judge Barrett can't say if they are legal in America. That's right wing lunacy right there. These RepubliCons wants Americans to take them seriously. No wonder Senior Citizens are deserting Trump in droves all over the Fruited Plains.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Weldone cool
Thanks Sis, it was tough but I was determined to do it especially the tight schedule coming up for me work wise and Jnr schooling schedule. Waited in line for 2 hrs but what surprised me was the voting precinct was couple buildings from Senior Citizens Retirement Home and there were over 40 of them sitting waiting to vote and almost all of them have negative thoughts about our delusional Trump. Trump is done and in few weeks, he will start packing his properties out of the People's House on Pennsylvania Avenue.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kingbee90: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

Lies!!
How are we sure you are not commenting from Oshodi in Lagos. Downtown Oak park my azz! Meanwhile you have been masturbating on this thread as if Donald Trump once forked & dumped ur mum.
Is nairaland the right platform to canvass for votes for ur demented & sleepy Joe Biden?
You need to work on ur self esteem bro because it's fvcking low.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

But I’m troubled by our politics,” the sole Republican to vote to impeach Trump added in his statement.

The president calls the Democratic vice-presidential candidate ‘a monster’. He repeatedly labels the Speaker of the House ‘crazy’. He calls for the justice department to put the prior president in jail. He attacks the governor of Michigan on the very day a plot is discovered to kidnap her.

Democrats launch blistering attacks of their own, though their presidential nominee refuses to stoop as low as others.”

The “media”, Romney said in a statement which he released to the media, “on the left and right, amplify, all of it.

“The rabid attacks kindle the conspiracy mongers and the haters who take the small and predictable step from intemperate word to dangerous action. The world is watching America with abject horror.”

More consequently, our children are watching. Many Americans are frightened for our country, so divided, so angry, so mean, so violent.

It is time to lower the heat.

That's because the Obama's strategy of "we go high when they go low" does not work on Trump and his cult members. It only encourages them to go lower as they think you are a SIMP, and they are ALPHA. The best strategy should be when they go low, go lower until we all land in the sewers. To me the democrats are not even going low enough.

Lower which heat? Why not tell that to Trump and his white nationalist coalition?

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2020
kingbee90:

Lies!!
How are we sure you are not commenting from Oshodi in Lagos. Downtown Oak park my azz! Meanwhile you have been masturbating on this thread as if Donald Trump once forked & dumped ur mum.
Is nairaland the right platform to canvass for votes for ur demented & sleepy Joe Biden?
You need to work on ur self esteem bro because it's fvcking low.
Here comes another loser in life. I am not the reason for your woes in life. I am commenting from your dusty village. Well known on this forum brainstem. A worthless okrika wearing, foul mouthed piece of human basura.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Cheers Trumptards

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2020
DAYS
20+
HOURS

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
salford1:

Glad to see this... cool

Trump wants Joe and Hunter Biden to release all emails, calls and meetings with foreign governments.
Unreported is that Zero had a conference call with Biden and Ukraine lobby group regarding Ukraine policy just before Joe Biden travelled to Ukraine. The conference call was leaked to Burisma.
Trump shampeachment was to bury any chance of Joe Biden family dirty dealings with Ukraine becoming public.
Further FBI obtained the hard drive in Dec 2019
-12 minute raunchy video
- Sexually explicit photos of Hunter
FBI buried the info in the hard drive when the sham impeachment to remove Trump was being conducted by Adam Schiff.
To think that anyone here is rooting for Biden shows lack of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2020
salford1:

She is looking at a destroyed career, so desperation kicks in. Maybe she can get a job with fox entertainment. After Trump is kicked out, his staffs would face severe difficulty in getting a meaningful job elsewhere due to their association with Trump.

I think she has worked with fox news at a time, I remember vividly, then CNN she hated trump at that time, then in 2017 she became spokeperson for RNC, she flattered trump one day, and she was appointed press secretary weeks later. So fox would surely take her back.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2020
LordReed:

Google the metadata analysis of that mail, it was literally recreated or edited with an image editor

And who the heck puts his country name in an email?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

Google the metadata analysis of that mail, it was literally recreated or edited with an image editor

And who the heck puts his country name in an email?

Are you implying that the email is fake.
How low can you go, you supposedly educated human being of flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

Are you implying that the email is fake.
How low can you go, you supposedly educated human being of flesh and blood.

Lmao, it's very real. Abeg I no get time to argue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

I think she has worked with fox news at a time, I remember vividly, then CNN she hated trump at that time, then in 2017 she became spokeperson for RNC, she flattered trump one day, and she was appointed press secretary weeks later. So fox would surely take her back.

Yea she worked at Fox and as soon as Trump ends his third term, she will have moved on

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by FruitCakes(f): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You nailed it perfectly. Some of those guys are not worth it. You pick your battles carefully. Not all the fruitcakes licking the rear of Trump deserves dialogueing with.
Each time y'all type fruitcakes I'm mentioned
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

Yea she worked at Fox and as soon as Trump ends his third term, she will have moved on

Lmao, ok
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2020
Mintum:

God will bless ordinary Americans but Obama is a cursed son of the devil, God will punish that evil man.

How far?
Longest time
Where u go? grin
I miss your post especially how to handle that SonofLincoln
grin
He's on ban now, but we know his other moniker

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, ok

Apparently the economic shutdown is not working well for a demography that ia brainwashed into supporting democrats.

Im talking about college students, the keyboard warriors snoozing away at their mom's basement. They cant make the journey to go vote.Democrats will lose more voters than Republicans from among the college going demography.
Karma is a bitch.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

Trump wants Joe and Hunter Biden to release all emails, calls and meetings with foreign governments.
From someone that is hiding his taxes, and signs non disclosure agreements with everyone he had ever dealt with - wives, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, doctors, lawyers, staffs, even prostitutes he engaged the service of, it's called extreme hypocrisy.

Unreported is that Zero had a conference call with Biden and Ukraine lobby group regarding Ukraine policy just before Joe Biden travelled to Ukraine. The conference call was leaked to Burisma.
Since you said it was unreported, it means you pulled the story right off Trump's ass.

Trump shampeachment was to bury any chance of Joe Biden family dirty dealings with Ukraine becoming public.
Trump's impeachment was about asking Ukraine help him win the elections by announcing an investigation on Burisma (Bidens) or already approved military aid would not be released and also he would not grant a white house meeting.

The second impeachment was due to Trump's obstruction of Congress in carrying out its constitutional duty of investigations.

Further FBI obtained the hard drive in Dec 2019
-12 minute raunchy video
- Sexually explicit photos of Hunter
FBI buried the info in the hard drive when the sham impeachment to remove Trump was being conducted by Adam Schiff.
To think that anyone here is rooting for Biden shows lack of reasoning.

FBI obtained hard drive? From where and from whom? Where is the FBI report?

Sexually explicit photos of Hunter is not a criminal offence. If it was, sexually explicit stories by stormy Daniels would have gotten Trump removed from office, as she described the exact size of Trump's rod.

If FBI buried the info, then how did you and other Trump's cult members see it?

That people can support a horrible, racist and misogynistic con man like Trump is the 8th wonder of the world, but for a black man from a "shit hole" country to be ready to matyr himself for him is beyond sanity.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

Apparently the economic shutdown is not working well for a demography that ia brainwashed into supporting democrats.

Im talking about college students, the keyboard warriors snoozing away at their mom's basement. They cant make the journey to go vote.Democrats will lose more voters than Republicans from among the college going demography.
Karma is a bitch.

I already told you okay na, why all this shalaye?

If I engage you, one of your cult members would start insulting me. So think whatever you like sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Don't mind them, just watch what this case would reveal, first of all they are two red flags that the supposed repairer did mistakes on, he didn't call the police or fbi directly he called, Rudy Giuliani( trumps personal lawyer) and Steve Bannon ( former White House strategist) that is currently up in court for fraud charges. He gave them the laptop, even the metadata tells a different story. But I don't want to conclude if it's real or not, lets watch investigators would find in discovery.

wirinet:

From someone that is hiding his taxes, and signs non disclosure agreements with everyone he had ever dealt with - wives, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, doctors, lawyers, staffs, even prostitutes he engaged the service of, it's called extreme hypocrisy.

Since you said it was unreported, it means you pulled the story right off Trump's ass.

Trump's impeachment was about asking Ukraine help him win the elections by announcing an investigation on Burisma (Bidens) or already approved military aid would not be released and also he would not grant a white house meeting.

The second impeachment was due to Trump's obstruction of Congress in carrying out its constitutional duty of investigations.

Sexually explicit photos of Hunter is not a criminal offence. If it was, sexually explicit stories by stormy Daniels would have gotten Trump removed from office, as she described the exact size of Trump's rod.

That people can support a horrible, racist and misogynistic con man like Trump is the 8th wonder of the world, but for a black man from a "shit hole" country to be ready to matyr himself for him is beyond sanity.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2020
wirinet:

NYT obtained Trumps tax returns.Any bombshell Just conjectures.
Joe Biden was paid 900k by a Ukraine company for consultancy while his son received millions from Russia, Ukraine China through influence peddling.This makes Joe Biden subject to blackmail.
And dont give me crap about Trump owing . Businesses take loans. otherwise there would be no banks.Trump has said he owes but he is extremely well LEVERAGED.
The FBI subpoenad the owner of the computer store for the hard disk in Dec 2019.He made a copy of it and handed it to Rudy Giuliani, who in turn released it to NY Post last week.He also gave a copy to the Senate , a committee is investigating the contents.
The Senate Judiciary commitee noted that Big Tech is blocking the story on NY post from being shared on social media, so they have posted it on their website.
Rudy Giuliani has said there is more damaging info to be released .Cross your fingers

Joe Biden family cannot be trusted to lead the free world when he is such a blackmail threat.

If only democrats could reason beggars would ride horses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (4170) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.