Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638307 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Timiofak:
Trump can win sure, not disputing. But in a landslide!!!!

common, do you guys even know the meaning of landslide? To even think Trump would win in a landslide is insane to start with.
Are you minding them who in their right senses apart from their deplorable selves will vote for a failure like Trump.
Exactly what I am saying even if he wins it is with a low turnout which is narrow but with the way things are going it is unlikely that he wins cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gop governor of Massachusetts rejects Trump cool

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are just dreaming. cheesy
It’s starts from a dream, like a dream Trump is President.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Trust me, he was just bold enough to come-out openly.

Many have ditched Trump already before him.

Trump is a spoiler!

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
ZooOga:

poor fella doesn't have a social life or friends his own age to play with. his dad doesn't even toss a baseball with him or take the young guy to the golf course. i remember Sasha and Malia Obama having a ball growing up in the white house and doing family vacations/outings.

Donald Trump is a 'super-spreader' infecting Barron with covid-19

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/first-lady-melania-trump-personal-experience-covid-19/

First Lady Melania Trump: “My personal experience with COVID-19.”

It was two weeks ago when I received the diagnosis that so many Americans across our country and the world had already received—I tested positive for COVID-19. To make matters worse, my husband, and our nation’s Commander-in-Chief, received the same news.

Naturally my mind went immediately to our son. To our great relief he tested negative, but again, as so many parents have thought over the past several months, I couldn’t help but think “what about tomorrow or the next day?”. My fear came true when he was tested again and it came up positive. Luckily he is a strong teenager and exhibited no symptoms. In one way I was glad the three of us went through this at the same time so we could take care of one another and spend time together. He has since tested negative.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Trust me, he was just bold enough to come-out openly.

Many have ditched Trump already before him.

Trump is a spoiler!
He's a Republican in a very Democratic state just like Hogan in New Jersey. If he says anything good about Trump, his career is finished. Biden will take New Jersey and Massachusetts with at least 30 to 35% margin.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
He's a Republican in a very Democratic state just like Hogan in New Jersey. If he says anything good about Trump, his career is finished. Biden will take New Jersey and Massachusetts with at least 30 to 35% margin.

Keeping his head above water. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Timiofak:

Just look at Lindsey, ”The good old days of segregation”!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1316373104269160449?s=21

Do these people realise segregation just stopped not up to 60 years ago, some people that where alive then would be watching this right now, and he says good old days, just come on.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=budaatum post=94949470][/quote]

Exactly, the GOP are not cautious about the way they talk, the words they say, he said it was sarcasm later, but you don't make sarcasm out of things that literally killed people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=budaatum post=94949470][/quote]You do not expect better better from a RepubliKLAN. Most if those Southetn republicons are closer racists abd that's not surprising to us. All Ms Leningrad Lindsey is doing is sending a subliminal message to his racist base in South Carolina.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

According to reports, Massachusetts governor Charlie Baker has released a statement declaring that he will not be supporting President Trump for reelection.

“The governor cannot support Donald Trump for president and is focused on seeing Massachusetts through the pandemic. He’ll leave the election analysis to the pundits,” Lizzy Guyton, the governor’s communications director, said in a statement.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
---and like clockwork---Trump is not happy with Bill Barr

Trump Declines to Say Barr Will Join Second Term: 'I'm Not Happy'

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-william-barr/2020/10/14/id/991932/

President Donald Trump offerered a “no comment” on whether he plans to keep Attorney General William Barr should he win a second term.

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax TV that airs Wednesday night on "Greg Kelly Reports," Trump said it's "too early" to determine whether he would ask Barr to come back or if he would tap someone else for the job.

Earlier Wednesday, it was reported that an investigation into the Obama administration "unmasking" the names of Trump campaign members caught up in surveillance as part of the Russia probe found no wrongdoing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
feedthenation:

According to reports, Massachusetts governor Charlie Baker has released a statement declaring that he will not be supporting President Trump for reelection.

“The governor cannot support Donald Trump for president and is focused on seeing Massachusetts through the pandemic. He’ll leave the election analysis to the pundits,” Lizzy Guyton, the governor’s communications director, said in a statement.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
The Coons and Cultists are still waiting for Trump to put Obama and Hillary in jail.
feedthenation:
---and like clockwork---Trump is not happy with Bill Barr

Trump Declines to Say Barr Will Join Second Term: 'I'm Not Happy'

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-william-barr/2020/10/14/id/991932/

President Donald Trump offerered a “no comment” on whether he plans to keep Attorney General William Barr should he win a second term.

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax TV that airs Wednesday night on "Greg Kelly Reports," Trump said it's "too early" to determine whether he would ask Barr to come back or if he would tap someone else for the job.

Earlier Wednesday, it was reported that an investigation into the Obama administration "unmasking" the names of Trump campaign members caught up in surveillance as part of the Russia probe found no wrongdoing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
I fvcking love the hill. Obamagate fell yesterday, bidengate springs up today. What a coincidence.

There is a list of every right-wing conspiracy that has been said in the last few years, all fell out. Let's look at this if we can nail someone hopefully.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Palehair: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
donjazet:

Are you a Trump supporter??
What gave me out?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2020

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
As of this morning, over 1.5 million vote-by-mail ballots have already been returned by California voters. This is a massive increase compared to approximately 150,000 ballots returned at this same point in the 2016 General Election.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Its another one! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Twitter locks press secretary Kayleigh McEnany's account

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:25am On Oct 15, 2020
feedthenation:
As of this morning, over 1.5 million vote-by-mail ballots have already been returned by California voters. This is a massive increase compared to approximately 150,000 ballots returned at this same point in the 2016 General Election.
The unpaid cultists will tell you 2016 is the same with 2020. They are so dumb they couldn't count to 20. Big shocker coming to them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

Exactly, the GOP are not cautious about the way they talk, the words they say, he said it was sarcasm later, but you don't make sarcasm out of things that literally killed people.
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The good ol' days is often used alot by white supremacists. He forgot where he was or got carried away.
It could also be a deliberate dog whistle. He is learning from Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 15, 2020
" You know, he had, he had the -- Corona-19. The China virus. It's got 21 different names. I could go over it. But to me, corona means Italy. China is China. And it came from China. So he had the China virus. Right?"

Trump on his son Barron Trump.

Whatever vaccine used on Trump should be investigated. His mental health is deterioration.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 1:35am On Oct 15, 2020
The Associated Press
@AP

Black people are going to the polls by the thousands and waiting in lines for hours to vote early in Georgia. Many say the time is worth it in a year when issues including prejudice, racial justice and voter suppression are at the forefront.
History, mistrust spurring Black early voters in Georgia

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — They came by the thousands to vote early, descendants of slaves, children of the civil rights era and other Georgians standing in line for hours when all could have been...
apnews.com

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2020
feedthenation:
The ballots are working fine despite efforts to undermine the integrity of the elections. Margin of error won't be up to 3 percent.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:45am On Oct 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Its another one! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Twitter locks press secretary Kayleigh McEnany's account
She is looking at a destroyed career, so desperation kicks in. Maybe she can get a job with fox entertainment. After Trump is kicked out, his staffs would face severe difficulty in getting a meaningful job elsewhere due to their association with Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:47am On Oct 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
" You know, he had, he had the -- Corona-19. The China virus. It's got 21 different names. I could go over it. But to me, corona means Italy. China is China. And it came from China. So he had the China virus. Right?"

Trump on his son Barron Trump.

Whatever vaccine used on Trump should be investigated. His mental health is deterioration.
He was used as a lab mouse.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2020
salford1:

She is seeing a destroyed career so desperation kicks in. Maybe she can get a job with fox entertainment. After Trump is kicked out, his staffs would face severe difficulty in getting a meaningful job elsewhere due to their association with Trump.

You said it all

Her career is in ruins and she is aware of that fact.

In the last few days, she has been rage tweeting, which is not common of her

I feel the actual reality is dawning on her.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:50am On Oct 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You said it all

Her career is in ruins and she is aware of that fact.

In the last few days, she has been rage tweeting, which is not common of her

I feel the actual reality is dawning on her.

Yup. See has seen the hand writings on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 15, 2020
salford1:

He was used as a lab mouse.

I feel so.

Cos two pharmaceutical companies have paused their vaccine research due to related illness.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:51am On Oct 15, 2020
ZooOga:

The Associated Press
@AP

Black people are going to the polls by the thousands and waiting in lines for hours to vote early in Georgia. Many say the time is worth it in a year when issues including prejudice, racial justice and voter suppression are at the forefront.
History, mistrust spurring Black early voters in Georgia

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — They came by the thousands to vote early, descendants of slaves, children of the civil rights era and other Georgians standing in line for hours when all could have been...
apnews.com
Glad to see this... cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.