Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1674549 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (4163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Finally did it. My wife, and I and Jnr who voted for the first time today. The Coons and Cultists can guess who the three of us voted for in my precinct in beautiful Downtown Oak Park. It's not the Racist Pig. I don't vote for anyone that Nazis and Klans endorsed. We all voted for Number 46, the next President of the United States Joe Biden.
I want to inquire about the expose in NYpost about hunter biden and his father..

What do you have to say?

And why the pull down of any links from social media platforms like twitter and Facebook on this matter?

Lets objectively discuss about it..as much as I don't like trump lets ensure we don't exonerate biden from any crime if he has committed one..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:
Don't mind them, just watch what this case would reveal, first of all they are two red flags that the supposed repairer did mistakes on, he didn't call the police or fbi directly he called, Rudy Giuliani( trumps personal lawyer) and Steve Bannon ( former White House strategist) that is currently up in court for fraud charges. He gave them the laptop, even the metadata tells a different story. But I don't want to conclude if it's real or not, lets watch investigators would find in discovery.

Rudy is Trumps personal lawyer, out to defend him esp on that Ukraine sham.
He was contacted by the whistle blower because he is in a position to shine the light on the whole Biden family corruption.
Where is the link on the metadata?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

Rudy is Trumps personal lawyer, out to defend him esp on that Ukraine sham.
He was contacted by the whistle blower because he is in a position to shine the light on the whole Biden family corruption.
Where is the link on the metadata?

Lmao, a whistleblower contacted the personal lawyer to the opponent of his clients father, not the fbi, not the cops. wow. grin
I am not saying it can't be true ooooo
But all what I am seeing is casting shadow on it

https://twitter.com/kt_so_it_goes/status/1316514416955920385?s=21

This is a link to msnbc analysing everything

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/why-trump-s-desperate-bidengate-hail-marys-keep-backfiring-n1243429

But let's see how this would hold up in court

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, a whistleblower contacted the personal lawyer to the opponent of his clients father, not the fbi, not the cops. wow. grin
I am not saying it can't be true ooooo
But all what I am seeing is casting shadow on it

https://twitter.com/kt_so_it_goes/status/1316514416955920385?s=21

This is a link to msnbc analysing everything

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/why-trump-s-desperate-bidengate-hail-marys-keep-backfiring-n1243429

But let's see how this would hold up in court

A senate committee is verifying the authenticity of the data provided.
State here that if the documents are authentic , Joe Biden should never be anywhere near the white house.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

A senate committee is verifying the authenticity of the data provided.
State here that if the documents are authentic , Joe Biden should never be anywhere near the white house.

So let's watch, but if it proves that the document is nonsense and not true, you would agree that trump and his cronies are the dirty ones spreading misinformation around?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

So let's watch, but if it proves that the document is nonsense and not true, you would agree that trump and his cronies are the dirty ones spreading misinformation around?

My feeling is that the docs are as authentic as can be.
If they are not, then Rudy +Trump are dirty.
If they are Joe Biden should hang from the noose.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

My feeling is that the docs are as authentic as can be.
If they are not, then Rudy +Trump are dirty.
If they are Joe Biden should hang from the noose.

So let's watch then

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I want to inquire about the expose in NYpost about hunter biden and his father..

What do you have to say?

And why the pull down of any links from social media platforms like twitter and Facebook on this matter?

Lets objectively discuss about it..as much as I don't like trump lets ensure we don't exonerate biden from any crime if he has committed one..

Nobody will exonerate Biden you can trust on that, The AG is Trump's man, two GOP committees have already cleared Biden of any wrongdoing on same issue

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/elections/a-republican-inquiry-into-hunter-biden-and-ukraine-finds-no-evidence-of-wrongdoing-by-his-father.html

They can continue investigating if they want to, I'm down for accountability.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

So let's watch then

Docs declassified already by ODNO show that Hunter was being paid 83k a month for sitting on the board of Burisma. He was appointed to the board in 2014 a month after Obama appointed Joe Biden as the chief liason officer to Ukraine just after the Maidan revolution.
Other docs reveal Biden recieving 3.5m from the wife of Moscow Mayor. They also reveal that Hunter made transfers to Eastern European prostitution/human traffickers rings. Hunter has a sordid past, dating his dead brothers wife, buying sexx toys for strippers to. use on him in Sonofloncolns club, smoking crack in his VIP room against rules, hiring a car thats later found with a crack pipe, impregnating a stripper who later forces him to pay child suppprt, getting discharged from the NAVY within a month aftet testing positive for cocaine and clinching deals in China which the likes of Merryl Lynch could only dream off courtesy of his dads name.

Still think Biden family is as clean as snow?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Trump supporters are now all over the place demanding accountability from Biden but when it comes to Trump everything becomes deep state and fake news, NYpost are no longer MSM.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2020
So I read up a theory, that Florida have been the one to determine who would be president in the last 6 elections, clinton won it in 1996, bush did in 2000 and 2004, obama did in 2008 and 2012, then trump in 2016. So Here is the thing trumps win of Florida was by a very little percent of 1.2% amounting to about 113,000 votes, over the last four years they have been massive immigration from peurto Rico to Florida, because of the hurricane destruction and also from New York. So now according to stats by counties registered democrats now have a lead on republicans by about 180,000 more democrats, but people with no party affiliation is 3.6 million. If Democrats can get Florida, would be so nice, So let's watch the play out. Link of registered people per party https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/data-statistics/voter-registration-statistics/voter-registration-reportsxlsx/voter-registration-by-county-and-party/

Image also below.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
sanpipita:
Trump supporters are now all over the place demanding accountability from Biden but when it comes to Trump everything becomes deep state and fake news, NYpost are no longer MSM.

E dey pain you?
grin grin

Expect more!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
sanpipita:

Can Joe come clean on whether he pilfered Aid to Ukraine. Whether he blocked aid in order to have Ukraine Prosecutor fired for wanting to investigate his son?
Let Joe Biden come clean on his family dealings. And also whether his brother secured a contract to build Iraq housing structures using his name.
Joe Biden corruption stinks more than sewer rats.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

Docs declassified already by ODNO show that Hunter was being paid 83k a month for sitting on the board of Burisma. He was appointed to the board in 2014 a month after Obama appointed Joe Biden as the chief liason officer to Ukraine just after the Maidan revolution.
Other docs reveal Biden recieving 3.5m from the wife of Moscow Mayor. They also reveal that Hunter made transfers to Eastern European prostitution/human traffickers rings. Hunter has a sordid past, dating his dead brothers wife, buying sexx toys for strippers to. use on him in Sonofloncolns club, smoking crack in his VIP room against rules, hiring a car thats later found with a crack pipe, impregnating a stripper who later forces him to pay child suppprt, getting discharged from the NAVY within a month aftet testing positive for cocaine and clinching deals in China which the likes of Merryl Lynch could only dream off courtesy of his dads name.

Still think Biden family is as clean as snow?

Almost all what you wrote here have been debunked, I am not ready to go into any argument with you about it. And note I never said any of them was clean, but let's watch the play out.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

Can Joe come clean on whether he pilfered Aid to Ukraine. Whether he blocked aid in order to have Ukraine Prosecutor fired for wanting to investigate his son?
Let Joe Biden come clean on his family dealings. And also whether his brother secured a contract to build Iraq housing structures using his name.

This is very stupid I am sorry to say, not an insult or anything, it's just like me saying trump should come out and clear how ivanka got her 85 million from the White House in the last year.

Wait for the investigators to clear out everything.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

Come clean? Didnt you see this same issue have been investigated and he was cleared, like I said if there are new evidences let it be investigated maybe it will help Trump cos he is running out of time

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

This is very stupid I am sorry to say, not an insult or anything, it's just like me saying trump should come out and clear how ivanka got her 85 million from the White House in the last year.

Wait for the investigators to clear out everything.

Their brains are suddenly working over time, unless they are saying Biden should interfere with investigations, he will wait like everyone of us, he has already been cleared on this same issue

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
sanpipita:

Come clean? Didnt you see this same issue have been investigated and he was cleared, like I said if there are new evidences let it be investigated maybe it will help Trump cos he is running out of time

Cleared by Jack Tapper, Fredo or Rachel Maddow. Much as this link protects Obama admin, Privatbank laindered EU/US aid to offshore companies that were paying money to politicians in the West.
Privatbank owner owns Burisma.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-privatbank-insight-idUSKBN1FD0G5
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
basilico:

Cleared by Jack Tapper, Fredo or Rachel Maddow. Much as this link protects Obama admin, Privatbank laindered EU/US aid to offshore companies that were paying money to politicians in the West.
Privatbank owner owns Burisma.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-privatbank-insight-idUSKBN1FD0G5

Hope they will be submitted to FBI and Senate as evidences then

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
sanpipita:

Saw the link he posted, I just didn't want to reply, it's rubbish, that was touted around in 2018, all these rubbish that have been proved as rubbish since. But yeah hunter biden would become the new Hillary

Every little opportunity, ”but his emails”. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
minnet:

How far?
Longest time
Where u go? grin
I miss your post especially how to handle that SonofLincoln
grin
He's on ban now, but we know his other moniker
This dude is 100% tescoman. How is life going for you at the betting shop?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

Saw the link he posted, I just didn't want to reply, it's rubbish, that was touted around in 2018, all these rubbish that have been proved as rubbish since. But yeah hunter biden would become the new Hillary

You guys get time Sha. grin
It's one of the most stupid conspiracy thown out yet by Trump. So stupid even "Facebook" immediately took it down.

Discussing the issue with Trumptards is like feeding internet trolls.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
sanpipita:

I had the link detailing how Privatbank ( Burisma)
recieved EU aid money, offshored most of it to a Cypress Bank and started wiring politicians all over the world.
Did not bookmark/save the link .Its taking a toll on me to get that link.

In other words, to cut a long story short, to make you unhappy Privatbank stole aid money and paid off corrupt politicians a cut In turn these politicians protected the bank and Joe Biden could have been one of them.
He needs to come clean.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
bayelsaowei:

What do you have to say?

Sorry you wont find that with the Biden ass kissers here.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
#BidenCrimeFamily trending on twitter, even with all the censorship.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
bayelsaowei:

What do you have to say?

Just saw this,

the allegations are ridiculous, it's like any conspiracy, if you are keen to us politics you would remember in 2016, something like this sprung up, and it was distributed, later it was found out as misinformation after doing it's harm. Let me break out the whole timeline for the nypost

1.) Hunter biden stays in California, why repair his laptop in a local store in Delaware

2.) No one repairs an expensive apple laptop, in a random store then forgets it there for 8 months

3.) The repairman said he doesn't know if it was hunter Biden that dropped it, but he saw a beau Biden foundation sticker on it.

4.) He didn't call the cops or the fbi. Rather he called beau Biden's fathers opponent personal lawyer, Rudy Guiliani!!!! That has always be found to make up fake evidence, he as also been known to tout this rubbish about hunter, Rudy Guliani then went ahead to involve banon (a former White House strategist that is currently in court for fraud) then both of them called the fbi.

5.) So comfortable that a day after obamagate was debunked, bidengate comes up.

6.) Who puts the name of his/he country in there email address? e.g bayelsaowei.nigeria@gmail.com

Come on man!!!

we aren't saying it's a lie, or protecting anything. It's just too shady, and if it's the truth I hope Biden gets prosecuted, I have always said it here that I did hope Obama got prosecuted after the whole conspiracy chants in 2016.

Let's watch what the investigators would say

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
pryme:
#BidenCrimeFamily trending on twitter, even with all the censorship.

You do know it's liberals that are trending it right? They are mocking trump Atleast click it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

You do know it's liberals that are trending it right? They are mocking trump Atleast click it.

Last time I checked you where the same people trying to lecture me about the power the media holds when I was complaining about all the fake news,

Now tell me, what gives Twitter the right to silence a major Newspaper?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

Just saw this,

the allegations are ridiculous, it's like any conspiracy, if you are keen to us politics you would remember in 2016, something like this sprung up, and it was distributed, later it was found out as misinformation after doing it's harm. Let me break out the whole timeline for the nypost

1.) Hunter biden stays in California, why repair his laptop in a local store in Delaware

2.) No one repairs an expensive apple laptop, in a random store then forgets it there for 8 months

3.) The repairman said he doesn't know if it was hunter Biden that dropped it, but he saw a beau Biden foundation sticker on it.

4.) He didn't call the cops or the fbi. Rather he called beau Biden's fathers opponent personal lawyer, Rudy Guiliani!!!! That has always be found to make up fake evidence, he as also been known to tout this rubbish about hunter, Rudy Guliani then went ahead to involve banon (a former White House strategist that is currently in court for fraud) then both of them called the fbi.

5.) So comfortable that a day after obamagate was debunked, bidengate comes up.

6.) Who puts the name of his/he country in there email address? e.g bayelsaowei.nigeria@gmail.com

Come on man!!!

we aren't saying it's a lie, or protecting anything. It's just too shady, and if it's the truth I hope Biden gets prosecuted, I have always said it here that I did hope Obama got prosecuted after the whole conspiracy chants in 2016.

Let's watch what the investigators would say

There is a law that you should duckduckgo that states any artisan who holds a client item automaticlly assumes its ownership after a certain duration. Sonoflincoln has an MBA maybe his purpoted law units can verify this.
Further Hunter Biden could have forgotten he left his laptop there in his crack induced spree.
There could be potential blackmail material in that druggie owned laptop.Including his father gropping prepubescent girls waistlines or sniffing their hair or swimming stark naked in his pool while protected by female secret service agents.
This Joe Biden is a complete train wreck worse than Caligula.
The assumed owner gave the info to FBI in Dec 2019 n they sat on it. He wants the raunchy video n influence peddling to be brought to light.
FBI sits on it, Giulliani is investigating the rotten sewer family of Joe Biden. He gives Giulliani in August and also a Senate committee the incriminating evidence. He is a patriot, we could do with more of his kind.

You would have preferred if he gave the info to Obama or CNN.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Timiofak:

Lol I didnt even bother myself to open anything, let them cream themselves and clutch on straws, time is running out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (4163) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.