Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638272 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 21, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Amen. Imagine how you and I and Hundreds of millions of Americans will feel when we don't have to deal with this worthless Nazis and Klans loving piece of human garbage anymore as the moral conscience of America.

The feel I cant imagine.

That around the world, I cant phantom.

Its going to be a big celebration

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:56am On Oct 21, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
They needed to be confronted in a sensible way not by putting tariffs on them that Americans ended up paying more for. You can enter any Super Stores in America and 80% of the products there are made in China. You work it out with them diplomatically not by putting tariffs on them and that's why many family farms of several generations are going bankrupt in the Midwest and all over the country.
Trump is dumb. Same way he announced at whirlpool factory that he had slammed high tarrif on Aluminum coming from Canada. Until he realized that American industries needed aluminum much more than being produced internally, including the factory where he made that announcement.

It's either manufacturers buy from Russia or China to replace Canadian Aluminium while also paying very high price for finished products made from Aluminum. Right from beer cans to washing machines.
Dude quickly reversed the tarrif after some of his advisors told him that was a stupid thing to do grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 21, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 21, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:10am On Oct 21, 2020
The only people voting Trump are his family, friends, Qanons and religious bigots.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Throwing a tantrum again. Walks out of the interview and now wants the white house to release the interview before it is airs on the original slated time on Sunday. He believes Leslie didn't treat him fairly lol

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2020
feedthenation:

This is very good development if true, shows the bipartisan nature of Joe Biden who is ready to work with anyone whatever the party affiliate for the good cause of U.S.
It's an irrelevant development because two weeks from now, Joe Biden will become as irrelevant as Hillary Clinton.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:04am On Oct 21, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are so out of touch with reality.
What is the name of the weed you take?
That report hs no credibility to it and Kasich has left politics.If Biden wins what will you do about it?you are so out if touch with the reality on ground. undecided
I won't do anything because he won't win

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Did anyone see JFK Jr. appearing with Trump since Saturday?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:08am On Oct 21, 2020
A senior federal law enforcement official confirmed the following;

1) FBI and DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe that Hunter Biden's laptop and the emails in question weren't part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

2) The FBI DOES have possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:11am On Oct 21, 2020
If the FBI had the laptop all along why did they let Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats impeach Donald Trump for literally being 100% right about Joe Biden?

The FBI leadership under Chris Wray is corrupted.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2020
If the laptop was Don Jr’s, the FBI would have leaked the emails last year. But it was Hunter’s so they kept everything hidden.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Hunter Biden was also doing corrupt business in Kazakhstan.

Is there any country the Bidens weren't using to rip off America?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Trump put America first.

Biden sold out America.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:21am On Oct 21, 2020
The only thing more corrupt than Joe Biden is the media coverup.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2020
It's been six days and Joe Biden has not answered a single question on the emails that implicate him in a global pay to play scheme with his crack smoking son while VP.

Incredible!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Remember this: ABC News hosted a town hall with Joe Biden AFTER the Hunter email story broke and did not ask him a single question about it.

The media is an abomination.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2020
pryme:

You should have stayed quiet rather than clear all doubts with this post that you are indeed a fool.
And this is me being very polite to you.

Lol.....the irony. A crazy cultist like you calling me a fool.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The unpaid Coons and Cultists on Nairaland loves Trump more than Trump will ever love himself. These are toothless servile dogs of Trump.

Lol.....and they believe that only sinners and haters are against Trump.

They are mindless zombies

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2020
salford1:

Trump is dumb. Same way he announced at whirlpool factory that he had slammed high tarrif on Aluminum coming from Canada. Until he released that American industries needed aluminum much more than being produced internally, including the factory where he made that announcement.

It's either manufacturers buy from Russia or China to replace Canadian Aluminium while also paying very high price for finished products made from Aluminum. Right from beer cans to washing machines.
Dude quickly reversed the tarrif after some of his advisors told him that was a stupid thing to do grin
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Bluebyrd:
It's been six days and Joe Biden has not answered a single question on the emails that implicate him in a global pay to play scheme with his crack smoking son while VP.

Incredible!!!

Why should he? Until there is enough proof to actually implicate him, he does not need to answer.

As far as I'm concerned, it is looking more like a hoax.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2020
Trump maintains a Chinese bank account, says NYT https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54625422

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Hunter Biden was also doing corrupt business in Kazakhstan.

Is there any country the Bidens weren't using to rip off America?

Meanwhile Trump is paying China $188k in taxes and has a Chinese Bank account. LoL

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2020
So Trump at a rally says he can call ExxonMobil and ask them to give him $25mil for campaign. To the extent that ExxonMobil had to tweet a disclaimer. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2020
LordReed:
So Trump at a rally says he can call ExxonMobil and ask them to give him $25mil for campaign. To the extent that ExxonMobil had to tweet a disclaimer. LMAO!

It's confirmed now that you never watched the campaign rally.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
minnet:

It's confirmed now that you never watched the campaign rally.

Did Trump say or not say the following:

"Don't forget, I'm not bad at that stuff anyway, and I'm president.

"So I call some guy, the head of Exxon. I call the head of Exxon. I don't know."

"How are you doing? How's energy coming? When are you doing the exploration? Oh, you need a couple of permits?"

"When I call the head of Exxon I say, 'You know, I'd love [for you] to send me $25m for the campaign.' 'Absolutely sir,"

"I will hit a home run every single call"
"I would raise a billion dollars in one day if I wanted to. I don't want to do that."

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
LordReed:
really? When?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
They needed to be confronted in a sensible way not by putting tariffs on them that Americans ended up paying more for. You can enter any Super Stores in America and 80% of the products there are made in China. You work it out with them diplomatically not by putting tariffs on them and that's why many family farms of several generations are going bankrupt in the Midwest and all over the country.

Exactly
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2020
bayelsaowei:
really? When?

The ExxonMobil tweet was on the 19th so probably 19th or 18th. He said it at a rally in Arizona apparently.

ExxonMobil
@exxonmobil
We are aware of the President’s statement regarding a hypothetical call with our CEO…and just so we’re all clear, it never happened.
11:53 PM · Oct 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2020
salford1:
Look at the last comment. Very dumb. I don't blame the aboki, I blame Trump who has given these abokiis mouth to talk (when the looting starts, the shooting starts).

Are you surprised? I was waiting for one trump supporter to condemn the killings of those people yesterday. They cannot!!! Because it's exactly in trumps playbook too

people are protesting for there lives just like BLM, you released military to kill them, just the way Trump did, then you claimed they are rioters the way trump claimed they are antifa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Republican Pollster: Trump's Is The 'The Worst Campaign I've Ever Seen'
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/frank-luntz-slams-trump-campaign-234920139.html

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2020
LordReed:

The ExxonMobil tweet was on the 19th so probably 19th or 18th. He said it at a rally in Arizona apparently.

ExxonMobil
@exxonmobil
We are aware of the President’s statement regarding a hypothetical call with our CEO…and just so we’re all clear, it never happened.
11:53 PM · Oct 19, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.