Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1589726 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
minnet:

Did u watched the rally?

I asked you a question.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
basilico:

Young man, Can to you imagine 50 states voting for a guy whose son has been referred to a paedophillia case.

I'd given Rudy 12 hours. He is turning over incriminating emails to FBI.
At this moment in time Joe is cooked

As I told you earlier I won't give you attention, keep being restless the way your king is.

Let's watch.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let's even assume it's really true that hunter is a paedophile, how does that affect his father?
you guys shouldn't care? Why should you? I already showed you a court document of trump settling a paedophilia case with Epstein weeks to 2016 election but you called it fake news. Only an idiot or a trumpanzee won't see y'all are banking on a big explode like pizza gate for another razor-thin margin to win 2020, at the end of the day it was all a big lie. desperate imbeciles

You claimed joe is senile, no one cares
you claimed joe is a fraud, no one cares
you claimed hunter and joe are in bed with Ukraine, no one cares

now you claim hunter is a paedophile, no one still cares.

Whatever you like do, but no one cares. You better buy sniper down, because if by mistake Biden wins ill mock you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
watch this space

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
pryme:
watch this space
OAN Lol

Wild goose chase..These far right media houses would dissapear with Trump after Biden becomes the President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hunter is the closest they could get to throwing mud on Joe Biden. As if hunter is contesting for President. clowns grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
pryme:
watch this space

The whole world are waiting for the photos.
If this is true, then Hunter Biden should be arrested with immediate effect and charged to the courts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
pryme:
watch this space

That same people that said Ilhan Omar was doing ballot harvesting lmao.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Timiofak:

That same people that said Ilhan Omar was doing ballot harvesting lmao.

Same Love Machine always retweeting Little Donald`s tweets.

Its all propaganda!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mel Brooks endorses Joe Biden.

America's next president cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
salford:

OAN Lol

Wild goose chase..These far right media houses would dissapear with Trump after Biden becomes the President.

Do you know whats fascinating with this whole scandal? neither Hunter or Joe Biden have come out to deny it, rather Joe went on recess.
That right there tells me all I need to know.
Am not saying you shouldnt have an OPINION about the facts.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry
ijedeikorodu:

If this is true, then Hunter Biden should be arrested with immediate effect and charged to the courts.
None of it is true.
They are just mere propaganda by desperate idiots who know they are losing.
Nothing will come out of it and the misinformants wil be dealt with FBI is close to rounding up investigations on Rudy Guiliani for this by colluding with foreigners to smear Biden's son.They will all be exposed for peddling lies.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
pryme:

Do you know whats fascinating with this whole scandal? neither Hunter or Joe Biden have come out to deny it, rather Joe went on recess.
That right there tells me all I need to know.
Am not saying you shouldnt have an OPINION about the facts.
Why should they answer to propaganda let the FBI do their job and arrest those fake news peddlers that you go and take junk news from.
Biden is not on recess he is prepping for the debate.
You don't know anything better be smart and think well.Nothing will stop Biden from becoming president in 13 days.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

I wont count on it, the FBI are dragging their feet to lunch an official investigation. The top FBI directors are also part of the deep state, by this time in 2016 during the build up to presidential election, there was already a SPECIAL COUNSEL set up investigating Don Jr.

Knowing what I know now, it was a MIRACLE that Trump won in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
salford:

OAN Lol

Even New york post reporters distanced themselves from this rubbish but some fools believe that OAN which no sane person will take serious is claiming they have a hard drive lol.

I can't wait for the FBI to fish out these idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Why should they answer to propaganda let the FBI do their job and arrest those fake news peddlers that you go and take junk news from.
Biden is not on recess he is prepping for the debate.
You don't know anything better be smart and think well. Nothing will stop Biden from becoming president in 13 days.

There is nothing wrong in dreaming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
pryme:

I wont count on it, the FBI are dragging their feet to lunch an official investigation. The top FBI directors are also part of the deep state, by this time in 2016 during the build up to presidential election, there was already a SPECIAL COUNSEL set up investigating Don Jr.

Knowing what I know now, it was a MIRACLE that Trump won in 2016.
Take this from me.

You are not okay at all you have only been brainwashed when Trump loses I hope you seek help and remove yourself from being brainwashed

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kids stay away from weed please, it damages the brain

Gahd!!!!! Some people still believe the whole deep state rubbish, there is a deep state and coincidentally republicans are not part of it and Republicans have ruled the country more in the last 50 years, then that group isn't all that strong and deep as they try to portray it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
pryme:

There is nothing wrong in dreaming.
Comimg from someone that post baseless rubbish you are actually the one dreaming.
It is not a dream even republicans are already embracing the reality.

I will advice that you do same now because Biden is going to win in 13 days time cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Timiofak:

Gahd!!!!! Some people still believe the whole deep state rubbish, there is a deep state and coincidentally republicans are not part of it and Republicans have ruled the country more in the last 50 years, then that group isn't all that strong and deep as they try to portray it.
That is why Trump needs to lose.
These people need help and their brain should be reset.I am glad that none of those people are around me

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
The Socionomics Institute predict that Trump has 87% chance of winning the election.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
pryme:
watch this space

OANN indeed, part of Rudy Giulliani's propaganda media network

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Could this black person be a coon and a sellout?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Comimg from someone that post baseless rubbish you are actually the one dreaming.
It is not a dream even republicans are already embracing the reality.

I will advice that you do same now because Biden is going to win in 13 days time cool

I know you are trying hard to console yourself,
I will get the paper napkins.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2020

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318620751390494726

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Mel Brooks endorses Joe Biden.

America's next president cool

so are the 12-13 tribes of Israel. wink

Anthony Man
@browardpolitics
Poll of Florida Jewish voters shows
@JoeBiden
51 points over
@realDonaldTrump
Biden, 73%.
Trump, 22%.
Poll shows Biden with commanding 51-point lead over Trump among Florida Jewish voters
A public opinion poll shows Democrat Joe Biden far ahead of President Donald Trump among Jewish voters in Florida, 73% to 22% – a difference of 51 percentage points.
sun-sentinel.com

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Timiofak:

Imagine Pryme saying FBI directors are deep state, Qanon gibberish grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
salford:

Imagine Pryme saying FBI directors are deep state, Qanon gibberish grin

Present fbi director was appointed by trump.

but deep state grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
basilico:

Young man, Can to you imagine 50 states voting for a guy whose son has been referred to a paedophillia case.

I'd given Rudy 12 hours. He is turning over incriminating emails to FBI.
At this moment in time Joe is cooked

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
LordReed:

I asked you a question.

But I asked first

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
pryme:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318620751390494726

They will run away from your question
grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
This Black Amazon said it as it is.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318041740113182721

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.