Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1589072 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Fadedvoiced: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
gesundheit:

Ignorance with pride, keep up with ya Nigeria politics and leave Americans to our ish. Thanks for displaying your ignorance on this one.

I don't know why fools like you think anybody who doesn't support democrats is living in Nigeria or a Nigerian.

Your dumbness is something else

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

I don't know why fools like you think anybody who doesn't support democrats is living in Nigeria or a Nigerian.

Your dumbness is something else

slowpoke!!! Your moronic submission on the SCNY just shows you are million miles away from merica. You can please f***k off, while you are at that, try to get a decent meal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Fadedvoiced: 1:02am On Nov 24, 2018
gesundheit:

slowpoke!!! Your moronic submission on the SCNY just shows you are million miles away from merica. You can please f***k off, while you are at that, try to get a decent meal.

Black goat who thinks democrats actually gives a Fvck about him so he jubilates anytime trump has problem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2018
gesundheit:

Foolishness is written all over you! I guess you're the one who should get a decent meal, that's if you even live in America.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Black goat who thinks democrats actually gives a Fvck about him so he jubilates anytime trump has problem.

Hey you twerp, the democrats ain't the one throwing out racists to the nation, democrats ain't the one throwing up the David Dukes, Richard Spencer, Arthur Jones, Steve Bannon, Steven king and Steven Miller. You irredeemable pos should gtfoh and go give Daddy Trump a good ball lick.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Trapping:

Foolishness is written all over you! I guess you're the one who should get a decent meal, that's if you even live in America.

The same foolishness running in the gene pool of everyone in your lineage. I live in your unlit and mosquito ridden enclave. Y'all morons are the dumbest organism to walk on the milky way, even the methyl head Appalachians are dumping Trump fast than a cold mess.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Fadedvoiced: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2018
gesundheit:

Hey you twerp, the democrats ain't the one throwing out racists to the nation, democrats ain't the one throwing up the David Dukes, Richard Spencer, Arthur Jones, Steve Bannon, Steven king and Steven Miller. You irredeemable pos should gtfoh and go give Daddy Trump a good ball lick.

You don't worth the time...

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
gesundheit:

The same foolishness running in the gene pool of everyone in your lineage. I live in your unlit and mosquito ridden enclave. Y'all morons are the dumbest organism to walk on the milky way, even the methyl head Appalachians are dumping Trump fast than a cold mess.
Shut up if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, I know it's you the foolish monkey Kophschmerzen, you can change your name hundred times but you stink just the same way

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
gesundheit:

[s]The same foolishness running in the gene pool of everyone in your lineage. I live in your unlit and mosquito ridden enclave. Y'all morons are the dumbest organism to walk on the milky way, even the methyl head Appalachians are dumping Trump fast than a cold mess[/s].

Trash, Trasher, Trashest!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Fox Business holiday guest-host Charles Payne flipped out when David Stockman, Reagan's former budget director, told him that U.S.economic foundation was not stable because Trump was acting like "a madman."

He continued, “We’ve got a perfect storm of a madman in the White House, who’s pursuing trade wars, border wars, a fiscal policy that is totally out to lunch, and attacking the fed.”

CNN with their lies again. Like we all don't know he worked for Carter and was paid by Obama to peddle fake news!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
I thought the MSM were saying few months ago that the Caravan was a myth? OR that they were hundreds or thousands of miles away? OR that they were largely and majorly "women and children" only? OR that they were not Invaders but only poor and helpless people escaping crimes in their respective countries? What are we seeing now? Sorry..*coughs* grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2018
obixcel:
I thought the MSM were saying few months ago that the Caravan was a myth? OR that they were hundreds or thousands of miles away? OR that they were largely and majorly "women and children" only? OR that they were not Invaders but only poor and helpless people escaping crimes in their respective countries? What are we seeing now? Sorry..*coughs* grin grin grin

ALL LIES

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Another One - The CARAVAN LIE (Media fallacy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSkxvUjAZKw

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Democrat Xochitl Torres Small just defeated the Republican incumbent Yvette Herrell in New Mexico making their House Seats gain to 39. Democrat TJ Cox is leading Republican incumbent David Valadio in 21st Congressional district in California. If he defeats the Republicon, that means Democrats gained 40 seats in the House of Representatives. Interesting time coming in America when the new Congress is sworn in January. Can't wait to see how things unfold.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
In the last Senate contest of the mid-term elections, white Republican Cindy Hyde-Smith faces an unexpectedly tough challenge by black Democrat Mike Espy.

Who will win in Mississippi?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
budaatum:
In the last Senate contest of the mid-term elections, white Republican Cindy Hyde-Smith faces an unexpectedly tough challenge by black Democrat Mike Espy.

It will probably go Republican despite being one of the poorest States in America. It's a deep Red State and it will be a miracle for Espy to pull it out.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
GA, Miss etc - I love the Bayou but don't want to live there. I don't know how they manage there. It's like a place from distant centuries. What Cindy said was -smh-

Abbeybailey:
It will probably go Republican despite being one of the poorest States in America. It's a deep Red State and it will be a miracle for Espy to pull it out.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:24am On Nov 28, 2018
armyofone:
GA, Miss etc - I love the Bayou but don't want to live there. I don't know how they manage there. It's like a place from distant centuries. What Cindy said was -smh-

They can keep Mississippi. My Brother lives in Marietta, Georgia and that's just outside of Atlanta. Been to Jackson, Mississippi twice to see a friend and that place is not for me with all the Red Necks still living in the past . Lynching capital of the world in Jim Crow era.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2018
budaatum:

Why Is it always about the colour of the skin? You mean White versus Black..you had to point that out, right? How does that make you different from CNN, MSNBC etc. *smh*

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:
They can keep Mississippi. My Brother lives in Marietta, Georgia and that's just outside of Atlanta. Been to Jackson, Mississippi twice to see a friend and that place is not for me with all the Red Necks still living in the past . Lynching capital of the world in Jim Crow era.
So if Democrats win - it's progress, Democracy in action, Triumph etc BUT if Republicans win - They are stuck in the past? grin grin grin Thanks for making me laugh. Even in your salty tears there is a drop of sugar. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2018
obixcel:
Why Is it always about the colour of the skin? You mean White versus Black..you had to point that out, right? How does that make you different from CNN, MSNBC etc. *smh*
That's how BBC put it. You may follow the link and check for yourself. And unfortunately, elections in Mississippi do just happen to go along race lines. Or don't you think so?

Below is an update from their report.

Republican Cindy Hyde-Smith has won Mississippi's racially charged Senate election, beating a challenge from the black Democrat, Mike Espy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2018
obixcel:
So if Democrats win - it's progress, Democracy in action, Triumph etc BUT if Republicans win - They are stuck in the past? grin grin grin Thanks for making me laugh. Even in your salty tears there is a drop of sugar. grin grin
You freaking loser always try to uplift your life by mentioning me in your useless quotes. With all your noise over the years , you are still stuck in your cave whinning like a lost sheep. Go get a life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Trump blames Fed chairman for declining stock market

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/27/trump-blames-fed-chairman-for-declining-stock-market-1021482

resident Donald Trump on Tuesday blasted his Federal Reserve chairman and the central bank for a declining stock market and other economic woes.

“I’m doing deals, and I’m not being accommodated by the Fed,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “They’re making a mistake because I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me.”

Trump blamed the Federal Reserve for prompting recent stock market declines and the laying-off of 15 percent of General Motors employees announced this week.

The president had used a booming stock market this year as evidence of robust economic growth under his leadership. Observers have pointed out that the stock market is not a direct indicator of economic health and that current growth trends appear to follow patterns set during the Obama administration, but Trump spurned those notions, claiming credit for himself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2018
budaatum:

That's how BBC put it. You may follow the link and check for yourself. And unfortunately, elections in Mississippi do just happen to go along race lines. Or don't you think so?

Below is an update from their report.

Republican Cindy Hyde-Smith has won Mississippi's racially charged Senate election, beating a challenge from the black Democrat, Mike Espy.
Oh..The BBC..just another cesspool of propaganda for the globalists. You don't have to go along with them. They do almost the same as CNN.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You freaking loser always try to uplift your life by mentioning me in your useless quotes. With all your noise over the years , you are still stuck in your cave whinning like a lost sheep. Go get a life.
Feeling salty, aren't you? Almost as if I hit your spine. Just take it easy, Life is fun.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2018
obixcel:
Feeling salty, aren't you? Almost as if I hit your spine. Just take it easy, Life is fun.
Go choke on whatever. Americanna wannabe. Very soon you and your other cry babies will be crying to your pal the Mod. With all your years of barking needlessly about America, it's still a dream to you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Go choke on whatever. Americanna wannabe. Very soon you and your other cry babies will be crying to your pal the Mod. With all your years of barking needlessly about America, it's still a dream to you.
Same old...same old grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
Trump blames Fed chairman for declining stock market

Observers have pointed out that the stock market is not a direct indicator of economic health and that current growth trends appear to follow patterns set during the Obama administration, but Trump spurned those notions, claiming credit for himself.
DT is responsible for the gold but not for the dross. Can't he just sack the Fed Chairman? Ivanka would probably do a 'better' job, as far as he's concerned.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
obixcel:
Oh..The BBC..just another cesspool of propaganda for the globalists. You don't have to go along with them. They do almost the same as CNN.
Out of interest, who would you recommend?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2018
Senate Blocks bill that was meant to protect Robert Mueller

Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa kwaaaaaa!! grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2018
budaatum:

Out of interest, who would you recommend?
The Economist is a good news source. I check on them everytime. Not that the BBC is totally wack, they are also competent to a large extent. In fact studies show Americans and most folks out there in the world hold them and other British news outlets more reliable than CNN and the rest of her siblings grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.