Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1588910 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

Trump Signs Nafta Replacement, But Hurdles Remain in Congress - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-30/trump-s-nafta-replacement-signed-yet-hurdles-remain-in-congress?srnd=premium-europe

...not yet fully agreed...the nafta replacement trade agreement have to be ractified by Congress and a number of years before the actual workings of the deal takes effect...
Tell Obixcel that. He just regurgitate all kind of junks that will support the Orange man. The deal is not done until the Senate and the House of Representatives votes on it and comes January we know who hold the trump's card in the House.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Tell Obixcel that. He just regurgitate all kind of junks that will support the Orange man. The deal is not done until the Senate and the House of Representatives votes on it and comes January we know who hold the trump's card in the House.
If the house Democrats stall it it will only make them look bad. So the ball is in their court.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
obixcel:
If the house Democrats stall it it will only make them look bad. So the ball is in their court.
So they should go for it if it's a bad deal for America. Like I said before, if it's a good deal for Americans , they will vote for it but if not, it's DOA.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
So they should go for it if it's a bad deal for America. Like I said before, if it's a good deal for Americans , they will vote for it but if not, it's DOA.
It's a good deal for America, better than NAFTA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
itchie:

bet you know that from Nigeria. Such an expert in American economy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
itchie:

Down to the specifics: American workers, Jobs, Agriculture, and Intellectual property are all big winners of this USMCA trade agreement. So of course it's a good deal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
Meanwhile Democrats turn back to Pelosi as Speaker of the House after slight opposition from the start.

Nice grin All the best

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
obixcel:
Down to the specifics: American workers, Jobs, Agriculture, and Intellectual property are all big winners of this USMCA trade agreement. So of course it's a good deal.
You are such a a*s licker of the Orange man that the blueprints is not out yet but you are saying it's a great deal for Americans. Like the General Motors that will layoff over 10.000 of their workers and all the Farms in Midwest that are losing their farms due to the stupid tariffs. It's the call of Americans who will presurise their Senators and Congress people to vote for it or not depending on how Americans think it will affect them. So, you have no say in it except to rant on Nairaland .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Temple1288:

But I live in Mississippi and I've not seen African-Americans lynched. Please y'all should for once stop believing and helping to spread lies.
I was only quoting what 'reputable' media said. And no one is claiming African-Americans get lynched in Mississippi. There's at least, no evidence of it as you state. What is being claimed is that discrimination against African-Americans persists in some de-evolved form. But you live there. And I haven't been to US ever, so wouldn't quite qualify.

Would you say there is discrimination against African-Americans in Mississippi, please?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
budaatum:
I was only quoting what 'reputable' media said. And no one is claiming African-Americans get lynched in Mississippi. There's at least, no evidence of it as you state. What is being claimed is that discrimination against African-Americans persists in some de-evolved form. But you live there. And I haven't been to US ever, so wouldn't quite qualify.

Would you say there is discrimination against African-Americans in Mississippi, please?

Some quotes of these Republicans and Trump supporters are taken too far.. Remember when Hillary Clinton said "All (Blacks) of them look alike"?
That would have made headlines on CNN and BBC (who's country is on fire)

I wouldn't rule out discrimination in Mississippi or the entire South but it's not so much as CNN show people outside. Is it a crime to put your country first?

Mississippi is filled with Blacks. When you visit the University of Southern Miss or the Mississippi State University you'd see a lot of Black students living a free life...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
To Poo

We all must be completely insignificant for you to come on here and poo as you do. You poo on you poo on one another and not care who else you poo on! So insignificant we all must be that you need not have respect or regard for us at all or you wouldn't just go on pooing post after post after post!

Pity is while you're pooing on each other post after post after post, you're pooing anyone who looks in too! You can't be poos who like stinking, surely not! I wonder if you all might stop pooing and let us all just live?

For your concern
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Temple1288:

I wouldn't rule out discrimination in Mississippi or the entire South but it's not so much as CNN show people outside. Is it a crime to put your country first?
So, there is discrimination in Missisippi.

African-Americans that I've met complain that Africans in America don't quite get it when they complain about racism and are militant against it. They say, "if the African in America's granpa's granpa had been a slave they might get it. But since it's not a narrative their granpa's grandpa handed down to them, we'll forgive you".

Here's a [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Chaney%2C_Goodman%2C_and_Schwerner?wprov=sfla1]link to some history[/url]. Notice the dates. Supporting lynching is hardly not going to get the ire of some people, surely. I don't watch CNN, so don't know how much they show. Did they make it up?

It is not a crime to put your country first, but it is a crime to put your country first at the expense of others. Slavery, is an example of it in the past, and more subtle discrimination is an example of it today.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
budaatum:

African-Americans that I've met complain that Africans in America don't quite get it when they complain about racism and are militant against it. They say, "if the African in America's granpa's granpa had been a slave they might get it. But since it's not a narrative their granpa's grandpa handed down to them, we'll forgive you".

Here's a [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Chaney%2C_Goodman%2C_and_Schwerner?wprov=sfla1]link to some history[/url]. Notice the dates. Supporting lynching is hardly not going to get the ire of some people, surely. I don't watch CNN, so don't know how much they show. Did they make it up?

It is not a crime to put your country first, but it is a crime to put your country first at the expense of others. Slavery, is an example of it in the past, and more subtle discrimination is an example of it today.

There is discrimination in many places in the world including Nigeria, Asia, Europe South America. Especially on the individual level, Many Nigerians too dont like other Nigerians for whatever reasons

There are crimes many of our forefather committed. Should we be held responsible for it?
Lynching happened in many places in the US. In the olden days its not uncommon for me to want your land and just wage war on you for it taking it by force

In those days, Some of them sold slaves, some of them killed human for sacrifices, some of them killed twins, some of them married underaged women etc Should we the great grand children be held responsible for the crimes committed by people we probably didnt meet alive?
In those days it was survival of the fittest, For you to have survived till now there is a possibility that your ancestors did some things that were acceptable in their time to survive that are probably immoral now.

What is wrong with putting your country first at the expense of others?

If you are a father and your family have needs just like other families have the same needs and only limited resource. Will you put your family first at the expense of others or you will rather feed other family at the expense of yours?

(You can replace family with country)

In the past I think almost every human race or culture took slaves. Remind me is there a race or culture that didnt take slaves in the past. Even in the bible and Koran there were slaves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is wrong with putting your country first at the expense of others?
Nothing, if I'm the one 'putting, even if my 'me first' was more like a 'me only' invfact. But putting one's country first at the expense of others? I shouldn't expect the 'at the expenses' to like it.

raumdeuter:
If you are a father and your family have needs just like other families have the same needs and only limited resource. Will you put your family first at the expense of others or you will rather feed other family at the expense of yours?
There's no "rather feed other family at the expense of yours", here. And that's the sort of language that allows race into the diatribe. History alone allows it to cut a line through who's family and who's not.

It might be my growing up, but being the first of five, I tend to put others on equal footings. I don't have to remove others so I can advance. If I remove those around me I'll be impoverished. I guess I like the company.

Are resources really that scarce that we now live in a me or you world? Is it that impossible for us to coexist without the need to exploit each other?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

(You can replace family with country)
Or race, as some would.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:53am On Dec 01, 2018
budaatum:

Nothing, if I'm the one 'putting, even if my 'me first' was more like a 'me only' invfact. But putting one's country first at the expense of others? I shouldn't expect the 'at the expenses' to like it.

There's no "rather feed other family at the expense of yours", here. And that's the sort of language that allows race into the diatribe. History alone allows it to cut a line through who's family and who's not.

It might be my growing up, but being the first of five, I tend to put others on equal footings. I don't have to remove others so I can advance. If I remove those around me I'll be impoverished. I guess I like the company.

Are resources really that scarce that we now live in a me or you world? Is it that impossible for us to coexist without the need to exploit each other?

Resources are scarce thats why some economies are very prosperous and others are suffering. I believe you can only help others after helping yourself and your family first.

Whether you like it or not there is family and I will be biased in favor of my children and family before thinking of others

If there is a fire I will save myself and my family before thinking of others.

A president of a country is voted in to protect the interest of that country first before thinking of others

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:06am On Dec 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Resources are scarce thats why some economies are very prosperous and others are suffering.
Resources are not scarce. In 3018 there will probably be close to 100 billion people on this earth, at the moment there's less than 10, so there's more than enough for everyone. And economies are properous when its people competently utilise the resources that they have, be it a lot or a little. Take my own dear fatherland. Plenty plenty resources but dirt poor.

raumdeuter:
I believe you can only help others after helping yourself and your family first.

Whether you like it or not there is family and I will be biased in favor of my children and family before thinking of others.
That should not include taking those 'others' food and feeding it to my own family however, my survival should not be at your expense! You know when you tell those others to hand over their food they will beat you with a stick, right?

raumdeuter:

If there is a fire I will save myself and my family before thinking of others.
You will not throw other people's family into the fire to save your own family though, or would you?

raumdeuter:
A president of a country is voted in to protect the interest of that country first before thinking of others
Did you hear what Tradeau said at the G20?

Protect, yes. Not try and lord it over everyone else and expect them to role over and take it!

I hope I'm exagerating your position here by the way.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:33am On Dec 01, 2018
budaatum:

Resources are not scarce. In 3018 there will probably be close to 100 billion people on this earth, at the moment there's less than 10, so there's more than enough for everyone. And economies are prosperous when its people competently utilise the resources that they have, be it a lot or a little. Take my own dear fatherland. Plenty plenty resources but dirt poor.

Geographically, water occupies 70% of the earth. Of the 29% land, one-third of that if arid desert. Not to talk of mountains. Next we talk of natural disasters and wars which make the inhabitable and peaceful part of the world very small and thus competition for it is fierce

That should not include taking those 'others' food and feeding it to my own family however, my survival should not be at your expense! You know when you tell those others to hand over their food they will beat you with a stick, right?

If resources are scarce the stronger take it from the weak, Its not a moral question is a survival thing. Its why the food chain exist. When it comes to survival civility goes away. If there is only 3 space on a raft to save us and others will sink, I will fight with everything to get my family on that raft.

You will not throw other people's family into the fire to save your own family though, or would you?

You must think the world is some sort of Utopia. You mean you will rather sink and die than fight for survival whichever means it take?

Did you hear what Tradeau said at the G20?
Protect, yes. Not try and lord it over everyone else and expect them to role over and take it!
I hope I'm exagerating your position here by the way.

Protect and defend your interest YES. I will prioritize my families interest over my neighbors, I wont expect you to feed my kids if yours are starving at the moment.
I will expect any president to do the same

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:53am On Dec 01, 2018
George Herbert Walker Bush, the 41st President of United States just passed away at the age of 94. Rest in Peace President Bush Snr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2018
Abbeybailey:
bet you know that from Nigeria. Such an expert in American economy.
I am far more knowledgeable than you on this subject because It's obvious you haven't even taken the time to go through the specifics of the deal otherwise I don't know how any sensible American can prefer NAFTA to this new deal. Any American that opposes the USMCA must be dumber than a rock

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
budaatum:

There's discrimination everywhere in the world, people discriminate based on financial class, race, tribe, educational level, religion even on gender. It's the nature of the world so stop that bullshit of trying to paint all Mississippians as evil because of a few bad eggs that chose to discriminate on race. If you are sincere to yourself, you will admit that even you have discriminated against people at some time in your life. And by the way, another bullshit you liberals need to stop forcing down our throats is your totally dishonest claims that Trump is racist. He isn't, in fact he is far better than a lot of disgusting African Americans I have met on nairaland. I have seen far more discriminatory attitudes and insults from my so called fellow blacks on this forum than I have ever seen from Trump. Some idiots think that because they live in the US then everyone living in Nigeria is inferior to them and living in a third world cave. It is idiots like that you should be preaching to about the wrongness of discrimination and not imaginary racists you are turning people to in your mind just because they happen to have a different political view from yours

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alectrona11: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
itchie:

I am far more knowledgeable than you on this subject because It's obvious you haven't even taken the time to go through the specifics of the deal otherwise I don't know how any sensible American can prefer NAFTA to this new deal. Any American that opposes the USMCA must be dumber than a rock

Be so kind and explain the specific differences to me between NAFTA and USMCA.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Alectrona11: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Geographically, water occupies 70% of the earth. Of the 29% land, one-third of that if arid desert. Not to talk of mountains. Next we talk of natural disasters and wars which make the inhabitable and peaceful part of the world very small and thus competition for it is fierce

If resources are scarce the stronger take it from the weak, Its not a moral question is a survival thing. Its why the food chain exist. When it comes to survival civility goes away. If there is only 3 space on a raft to save us and others will sink, I will fight with everything to get my family on that raft.

You must think the world is some sort of Utopia. You mean you will rather sink and die than fight for survival whichever means it take?

Protect and defend your interest YES. I will prioritize my families interest over my neighbors, I wont expect you to feed my kids if yours are starving at the moment.
I will expect any president to do the same

You propagate a mentality that creates exactly the conditions that we experience in SHYTE-hole countries. The mentality that it is ok to protect one's family at the expense of others not only leads to but also justifies corruption and other forms of crime. On an international level this mentality will lead to wars. Regarding your limited resources thesis, people used to fight wars based on their mindset of lack when the world population did not even amount to 50% of the size we have today. We are many more today and hunger and poverty have been reduced since humans have found creative and constructive ways to cope with the world's problems instead of antagonizing other humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
itchie:

Wow, you are surely a joke. Tell me if you ever contributed a Dime into IRS Acct in your life. Yours truly has been paying taxes since I was a Junior in HS and my wife and i pays Tens of thousands of $ in Federal, State, County and City taxes not to talk of Sales taxes on every purchases and Capital Gain Taxes on my Mutual Funds. For you to tell me you know about NAFTA than me surely confirms what I think of you and your other Orange lapdogs. Why don't you make the Orange man the Emperor so that all Americans can kiss his a*s.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Alectrona11:

Don't mind the clown. The brainwash of a guy who never step out of his hideout in life telling me that he knows about Nafta and USMCA than I do. I don't even know why I get into discussion with all these Americanna wannabe foools.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
In order to justify taking the resources of others you would have to convince yourself that the person you're taking it from does not deserve it, hence the "liberal", and "you do it too". We use the same rational in Nigeria to justify looting when we claim everyone is a thief and join them to steal. Everyone is not a thief, or liberal, or racist!

I have not claimed Trump is racist, and only a person with limited knowledge would equate the racial experience in Mississippi with racism everywhere, considering the history of the place. Race was brought up in Mississippi by the candidate who appeared to suport lynching, which just happens to have relevance there with some who, in my opinion, would justifiable get worried.

It is low intelligence to think "everyone living in Nigeria is inferior". One can easily prove such people wrong though by not behaving inferior, or does the opinions of those who think that way define existence in Nigeria?

For your information, I discriminate based on ideology. I am averse to people who feel the need to take or hug all the resourses for their own use.

Please consider Alectrona11 post above.

itchie:

There's discrimination everywhere in the world, people discriminate based on financial class, race, tribe, educational level, religion even on gender. It's the nature of the world so stop that bullshit of trying to paint all Mississippians as evil because of a few bad eggs that chose to discriminate on race. If you are sincere to yourself, you will admit that even you have discriminated against people at some time in your life. And by the way, another bullshit you liberals need to stop forcing down our throats is your totally dishonest claims that Trump is racist. He isn't, in fact he is far better than a lot of disgusting African Americans I have met on nairaland. I have seen far more discriminatory attitudes and insults from my so called fellow blacks on this forum than I have ever seen from Trump. Some idiots think that because they live in the US then everyone living in Nigeria is inferior to them and living in a third world cave. It is idiots like that you should be preaching to about the wrongness of discrimination and not imaginary racists you are turning people to in your mind just because they happen to have a different political view from yours
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
budaatum:
In order to justify taking the resources of others you would have to convince yourself that the person you're taking it from does not deserve it, hence the "liberal", and "you do it too". We use the same rational in Nigeria to justify looting when we claim everyone is a thief and join them to steal. Everyone is not a thief, or liberal, or racist!

I have not claimed Trump is racist, and only a person with limited knowledge would equate the racial experience in Mississippi with racism everywhere, considering the history of the place. Race was brought up in Mississippi by the candidate who appeared to suport lynching, which just happens to have relevance there with some who, in my opinion, would justifiable get worried.

It is low intelligence to think "everyone living in Nigeria is inferior". One can easily prove such people wrong though by not behaving inferior, or does the opinions of those who think that way define existence in Nigeria?

For your information, I discriminate based on ideology. I am averse to people who feel the need to take or hug all the resourses for their own use.

Please consider Alectrona11 post above.

History is exactly what it is, history!!! You can't because of the history of Mississippi paint every present day mississipian as discriminatory and racist. In Africa we had a very terrible history of human sacrifices and rituals, a very few minority still cling to this ancient evil practice, should you because of these few misguided fellows paint the entire African continent as ritualists just because our forefathers were practitioners of ritualistic acts? New York or California residents are in no way better humans than present day missisipians just because Mississippi has an ugly history. My disagreement with your earlier post is your trying to make it look as if Mississippi is more horrid a place to live than other parts of the US. A fellow african who lives in Mississippi is telling you that Mississippi is not bad as the media is trying to make it look yet you are saying there is discrimination in Mississippi as if there is no discrimination everywhere else. If a few mississpian chose to stick to the old, misguided, racist ways, how does that make Mississippi a racist State? Just like saying all Illinois residents are criminal just because of the actions of the Chicago gangs. All these is just politics, there would be no hue and cry about Mississippi if they voted Democrat but the media and liberals have developed a very disgusting attitude of labeling all GOP and Trump supporters racist and discriminatory. Like someone rightly pointed out earlier, how does the media and liberals turn a blind eye when Hilary Clinton expressly says you know they(blacks) all look alike but go hysterical and crazy when Ron DeSantis says Floridians shouldn't "monkey things up"? The only difference between the reactions to these two incidences is that one comment was made by a Democrat and hence we turn a blind eye but the other was made by a Republican hence the hue and cry. This is hypocrisy of the highest order. If Trump had said what Hilary said, the media world would have gone crazy as if the world is coming to an end. There's discrimination everywhere and discrimination is discrimination, one discrimination is not worse than the other because the very idea of discrimination is gotten from the feeling that another human is for whatever reason inferior and beneath you and hence should not be associated with

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Wow, you are surely a joke. Tell me if you ever contributed a Dime into IRS Acct in your life. Yours truly has been paying taxes since I was a Junior in HS and my wife and i pays Tens of thousands of $ in Federal, State, County and City taxes not to talk of Sales taxes on every purchases and Capital Gain Taxes on my Mutual Funds. For you to tell me you know about NAFTA than me surely confirms what I think of you and your other Orange lapdogs. Why don't you make the Orange man the Emperor so that all Americans can kiss his a*s.
I absolutely know more about USMCA than you do because it's obvious you haven't even gone through the provisions of the deal. if you claim you know more about it, then what exactly is in the deal that is making you oppose it? What exactly is in this deal that makes you think NAFTA is better than it?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Alectrona11:

The article below has the answers to your questions. USMCA is a way better deal for Americans than NAFTA. And the details were sourced from the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative; Associated Press; Reuters; Bloomberg and USA TODAY research before one Clownish, ignoramus baboon on nairaland comes here to accuse me of getting my info from fox news. Just read the article below it's very concise, read it and tell me why any "American" with half a brain should prefer NAFTA to the new deal

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/10/01/comparison-nafta-and-usmca-trade-agreements/1487163002/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
itchie:

I absolutely know more about USMCA than you do because it's obvious you haven't even gone through the provisions of the deal. if you claim you know more about it, then what exactly is in the deal that is making you oppose it? What exactly is in this deal that makes you think NAFTA is better than it?
Like I said before, this is what give guys like you value in life. I don't have to answer your stupid question since you are not on the ground. If the deal is good, the Congress will affirm it but if not, they will oppose it. The tariffs against China is costing General Motors 10.000 jobs and so many farmers are losing their farms now and Trump told us the tariffs is good for America. Keep googling yourself away.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Like I said before, this is what give guys like you value in life. I don't have to answer your stupid question since you are not on the ground. If the deal is good, the Congress will affirm it but if not, they will oppose it. The tariffs against China is costing General Motors 10.000 jobs and so many farmers are losing their farms now and Trump told us the tariffs is good for America. Keep googling yourself away.
As expected, Mr "I live in America and pay taxes" has no answers because he knows nothing about the USMCA cheesy, go and educate yourself about the UMSCA and give it up for Donald Trump, he is such a master at getting better deals for the US cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.