Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,221 members, 7,853,150 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1687639 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (4169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2020
PremierGuy:

However, this has been an absolutely terrible, shambolic week for Donald J. Trump because all of his tactics and October suprised are failing to stick or hold ground with the electorates:

- the unbelievable Biden-China corruption story (it's no longer Burisma)
- the unbelievable story and photos about Hunter Biden emails fed by Rudy
- the failure of Barr to deliver the October suprise for the investigation into unmasking the Russia interference (where is Barr in the last 2 weeks)
- the 50 mins interview fiasco with CBS Lesly Stay
- last minute fundraising efforts have been disappointing
- most GOP politicians are distancing themselves
- secret Chinese bank account and income (no wonder Trump hasn't released his tax returns)
- and finally a very poor debate performance

1: it is all of them.
2: the polls are fake. You didn't learn 2016. Trump never lead in the polls 2016
3: the fbi said everything in the laptop are real and they have been conducting investigation since 2019
4: there is no Russian fiasco. Only hoax by Obama admin and Hillary
5: 60 minutes not 50 minutes. Trump released his own recording so that they can't edit and twist stuff
6: trump does not do much fund raising. Biden has been spending like hell. Just like Hillary out spend trump and lose. Strategy is key
7: that's a lie. Or RINO = republicans in name only. One of the is the losing who ran against Obama
8: the account is not secrete. Opened it, closed it. All bank accounts are secrete. No one knows your account till you give it to them. For money to go in he is gonna give it to someone.

You have any nothing burger left?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Meanwhile didnt trump talk about biden being a pedophile? grin

Here's the Rudy Giuliani clip from Borat 2

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319485539666563072

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2020
feedthenation:

So explain to us what happened and which part of it was inappropriate

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:
Biden's message tonight at the debate was pretty simple: he'll lock down the entire country, raise taxes, and destroy the U.S. energy industry.
He said he was gonna take away trump tax cut which means increase tax for everyone on pandemic and recession. How will they recover?

Biden lost no ground and Trump gained no ground. The race continues with Biden leading in nearly all swing states. Biden has at least a 5+ point lead in MI, WI, and PA. Trump is probably raging about the fact that nothing really moved with this debate.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
feedthenation:

Was that not a prank Rudy explained that he took off the body mic and was tucking in his shirt
He also called the police immediately. And the supposed under age girl is 24 years.

Total setup, ends in failure.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
basilico:

Stop spinning.
China corruption of the Bidens is gaining traction . WAPO is also on it the money they can make
Most GOP politicians Never Trumpers have never been his supporters.
Chinese Bank Account was not secret. It was operated by one of his many companies for the purposes of taxation within mainland China.
He won the debate, Joe refused to answer who built cages 3 times for instance And he was not his abrasive self.

His 60 minute interview. How do you sit down with a person who interrupts you 75 times .

"His 60 minute interview. How do you sit down with a person who interrupts you 75 times . [/quote]" you people are the most useless people ever..I mean just imagine,you are ranting that your stupid god was interrupted,when all he does is lies upon lies and he got angry and left.but at the first debate,idiot trump interrupted biden a total of 128 times leading the debate commission to introduce mute.it was his action that made them to introduce mute,yet when he is given back in his own coin in a way to stop his numerous lies you idiots get angry

oloriburuku ponbele ni eyin people yi..wahali..sense is so so far away from you

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/09/trump-interruptions-first-presidential-debate-biden.html

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

"His 60 minute interview. How do you sit down with a person who interrupts you 75 times . " you people are the most useless people ever..I mean just imagine,you are ranting that your stupid god was interrupted,when all he does is lies upon lies and he got angry and left.but at the first debate,idiot trump interrupted biden a total of 128 times leading the debate commission to introduce mute.it was his action that made them to introduce mute,yet when he is given back in his own coin in a way to stop his numerous lies you idiots get angry

oloriburuku ponbele ni eyin people yi..wahali..sense is so so far away from you

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/09/trump-interruptions-first-presidential-debate-biden.html

The Trump full interview was posted here yesterday if I'm right. Go watch it.

And show me one single article from slate magazine that is positive to Trump
Or a single article negative to Joe Biden

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
basilico:

The Trump full interview was posted here yesterday if I'm right. Go watch it.

And show me one single article from slate magazine that is positive to Trump
Or a single article negative to Joe Biden

ode ni ee..and did trump not interrupt biden 128times?why was the mute button introduced if not because your demi god,the man that you worship,the man that can tell you to go sleep with your mother and you will,was it not because he interrupted all throughout that was why it was introduced.answer me naa..now he is given back in his own coins and he is crying and wailing and ran away..try to dey have small sense.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

1: it is all of them.
2: the polls are fake. You didn't learn 2016. Trump never lead in the polls 2016
3: the fbi said everything in the laptop are real and they have been conducting investigation since 2019
4: there is no Russian fiasco. Only hoax by Obama admin and Hillary
5: 60 minutes not 50 minutes. Trump released his own recording so that they can't edit and twist stuff
6: trump does not do much fund raising. Biden has been spending like hell. Just like Hillary out spend trump and lose. Strategy is key
7: that's a lie. Or RINO = republicans in name only. One of the is the losing who ran against Obama
8: the account is not secrete. Opened it, closed it. All bank accounts are secrete. No one knows your account till you give it to them. For money to go in he is gonna give it to someone.

You have any nothing burger left?

Where is Donald Trump health care plan policies which he has promised several times.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2020
PremierGuy:

Where is Donald Trump health care plan policies which he has promised several time.

He dey melania's crotch. cheesy awon mad people

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2020
PremierGuy:

Where is Donald Trump health care plan policies which he has promised several time.

Tag me when he gives an answer without blaming Obama of course

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
feedthenation:

Biden lost no ground and Trump gained no ground. The race continues with Biden leading in nearly all swing states. Biden has at least a 5+ point lead in MI, WI, and PA. Trump is probably raging about the fact that nothing really moved with this debate.

Debate is not even a day old. But polls again is not an indication of the election.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
basilico:

Stop spinning.
China corruption of the Bidens is gaining traction . WAPO is also on it the money they can make
Most GOP politicians Never Trumpers have never been his supporters.
Chinese Bank Account was not secret. It was operated by one of his many companies for the purposes of taxation within mainland China.
He won the debate, Joe refused to answer who built cages 3 times for instance And he was not his abrasive self.

His 60 minute interview. How do you sit down with a person who interrupts you 75 times .

How was he interrupted 75 times? Trump is the greater interrupter.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2020
I'm a liberal and I must admit that Benalvino2 is right.....that foolish representative did not know the other meaning of "coyote".

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2020
sanpipita:
Lol Biden sabi this debate thing

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1319464085369593861?p=v
So where you saying Biden was not paying attention?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

ode ni ee..and did trump not interrupt biden 128times?why was the mute button introduced if not because your demi god,the man that you worship,the man that can tell you to go sleep with your mother and you will,was it not because he interrupted all throughout that was why it was introduced.answer me naa..now he is given back in his own coins and he is crying and wailing and ran away..try to dey have small sense.. cheesy

You make no sense. Trump was debating the moderator and Joe Biden. They were throwing lies all over In law silence can be taken as proof of the guilt.

You watch CNN too much . 2016, Fredo says it's illegal to possess WikiLeaks emails for us but not media. The likes of Fredo keep you informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQllunHssEk

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2020
All the God forsaken poverty cursed Coons and Cultists are in lamentation mode now knowing in 11 days, yours truly and Tens of millions of Americans will throw their Cult leader out of our National discuss to the sewage heap of history he belongs to. Not single one of these poverty cursed Coons can get a Visa not to talk of voting for their cult leader. Nairaland is the perfect place for the okrika wearing, N30.000 minimum wage earners with Cheap Made in China Phone and their customary N200 data card. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame you church rats and on late evening of Nov 3rd or early morning of Nov 4th, Americans will have a new President Elect by name Joseph Biden.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2020
PremierGuy:

How was he interrupted 75 times? Trump is the greater interrupter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLD9H8s9cJ4

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2020
basilico:

You make no sense. Trump was debating the moderator and Joe Biden. They were throwing lies all over In law silence can be taken as proof of the guilt.

You watch CNN too much . 2016, Fredo says it's illegal to possess WikiLeaks emails for us but not media. The likes of Fredo keep you informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQllunHssEk

Another lame excuse yet again at the bolded, the same thing was said about the moderator of the first debate Chris Wallace.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin..come try na..I put it to you just give it a try..

No be American embassy..when you do try give me a notification..
That piece of human crap can't get a Visa under Trump if he goes to the US Embassy every day of his life under trump. His Seniors here like Obixcel, Stanech, Anduku and others have tried numerous times and came up with nothing and those guys are far ahead of this loser who is a rookie on this platform. I bet you his sister who he said came to US in 2019 is probably illegal alien now and if she got caught by ICE, it's free flight for her to Nigeria because Trump loathes people like her. These guys are self hating Coons suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Lol Total destruction, annihilation, fatality grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tas6xy-bZI

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
All the God forsaken poverty cursed Coons and Cultists are in lamentation mode now knowing in 11 days, yours truly and Tens of millions of Americans will throw their Cult leader out of our National discuss to the sewage heap of history he belongs to. Not single one of these poverty cursed Coons can get a Visa not to talk of voting for their cult leader. Nairaland is the perfect place for the okrika wearing, N30.000 minimum wage earners with Cheap Made in China Phone and their customary N200 data card. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame you church rats and on late evening of Nov 3rd or early morning of Nov 4th, Americans will have a new President Elect by name Joseph Biden.

These are your talking points references.

N200 data card
Visa to America
Coons and cultists
Fat vile racist pig
Obese
Brown envelopes
Umudike
Okrika

Ronald Reagan who met with Trump was known for witty remarks.He had a book where he jotted down quotes to use in his uplifting speeches.He constantly updated them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSx7oPLwvX8

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2020
obixcel:
Lol Total destruction, annihilation, fatality grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tas6xy-bZI
Obi tell that brainstem rookie named benalvino2 with Islamic logic written all over his face how many times you have been to the US Embassy in Abuja and have been turned down after collecting your money. That fool think he can walk into the Embassy and come out with a Visa under Trump. Knowing that you are better than him on all measuring scales of life, if you couldn't get a Visa under Trump, that born loser think he can. Set him straight Obi and tell him you and I are doyenes here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Obi tell that brainstem rookie with Islamic logic written all over his face how many times you have been to the US Embassy in Abuja and have been turned down after collecting your money. That fool think he can walk into the Embassy and come out with a Visa under Trump. Knowing that you are better than him on all measuring scales of life, if you couldn't get a Visa under Trump, that born loser think he can. Set him straight Obi and tell him you and I are doyenes here.
You're just blabbing..talking out of your own ass

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2020
PremierGuy:

Where is Donald Trump health care plan policies which he has promised several times.

Trump had almost 4 years to come up with his 'beautiful health care plan' he promised, he even mentioned again at last night debate, but where is the comprehensive plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4STwwbRRURI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhxZ7fzJGpY

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2020
It fits you perfectly well. A born loser you are. You Coons and Cultists will go away in less than two weeks.
basilico:

These are your talking points references.

N200 data card
Visa to America
Coons and cultists
Fat vile racist pig
Obese
Brown envelopes
Umudike
Okrika

Ronald Reagan who met with Trump was known for witty remarks.He had a book where he jotted down quotes to use in his uplifting speeches.He constantly updated them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSx7oPLwvX8

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Lucasbabboon grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2020
obixcel:
You're just blabbing..talking out of your own ass
Obi Okonkwo, am I right on not. I even gave you compliments that you are much better than the miserable guy who have no life except licking the rear of Trump who think of his ilks as subhuman mongrels out of Africa. I know you are miles ahead of that poverty cursed fool.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2020
obixcel:
Lucasbabboon grin grin
Hello my midget friend. Have you grown from 5feet to 5feet 1inch now. Midget in brain and size. Enjoy your day my old friend.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Hello my midget friend. Have you grown from 5feet to 5feet 1inch now. Midget in brain and size. Enjoy your day my old friend.

Attempt to insult failed. Try again. This time try to be coherent.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (4169) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.