Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1702115 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (4182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Obi tell that brainstem rookie named benalvino2 with Islamic logic written all over his face how many times you have been to the US Embassy in Abuja and have been turned down after collecting your money. That fool think he can walk into the Embassy and come out with a Visa under Trump. Knowing that you are better than him on all measuring scales of life, if you couldn't get a Visa under Trump, that born loser think he can. Set him straight Obi and tell him you and I are doyenes here.

This is proof that police brutality is a non issue in the states else with this kind of attitude they would be marching on the streets becauae of police brutality you received

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Attempt to insult failed. Try again. This time try to be coherent.
Obi is way ahead of you po boy. Go to the Embassy under trump and seek a Visa and you will be laughed out. Obi tried so many times and failed talk less of a gala hawking, okrika wearing loud mouth like yourself.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

This is proof that police brutality is a non issue in the states else with this kind of attitude they would be marching on the streets becauae of police brutality you received
Have you taken your medications this morning. What has police brutality have to do with what I posted. Maybe Trump gave you some of that dementia he inherited from his father who died of dementia in 1999.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2020
8.7 million Americans infected with Trumpvirus and 224.000+ dead Americans of Trumpvirus as at 5.45am Central Time. Americans won't forget that especially with about 4 weeks to Thanksgiving day where many chairs will be empty due to the havoc of Trumpvirus. The Trump servile dogs do not know the way Americans think. That's one of the reasons people are defying all kind of terrible weather to vote out the worst President in American History and truly one of God's worst creatures on Earth.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Another report about the Biden family kompromat
with China.

In summary, the Chinese government
funded a business that it co-owned
along with the son of a sitting US vice
president and Secretary of State who
was with high probability directly or
indirectly invested in the holding
company .
But if China funded a business, what
was the value for Hunter? Here the
report goes into detail calculating that
the entity likely had $6.5BN in AUM,
generating $100-$150MM in annual
revenue, and if one day the business
was sold, it could do so for ~$300
million (see page 14-15).
This returns the entire partnership to the
fundamental problem: two sons of the
Vice President of the United States and
the Secretary of State willingly entered
into a financial partnership with a
government their fathers were supposed
to deal with in an impartial manner.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/blockbuster-report-reveals-how-biden-family-was-compromised-china

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Sleep good and sweet dreams

F***k off.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hmm... It's beginning to look as if kamala Harris is involved with the pay for play scheme

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

F***k off.
Welcome back. I can see you did not sleep well. Tell me, how did your sleep go?

Did the bedbugs bite?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Do well to overdose on cyanide fuckward.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Love Trumps hate

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

That brainfart said his sister moved to America in 2019. If that's true, she is probably an illegal immigrant now subjected to deportation by ICE. Brainless fool hunting for unhygienic food in Umudike kissing the rear of Trump who couldn't pronounce Umudike if you put a teleprompter in front of him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Did the bedbugs bite?
No bedbugs in America brainfart. This is not unlit cave in Umudike.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
basilico:
Another report about the Biden family kompromat
with China.

In summary, the Chinese government
funded a business that it co-owned
along with the son of a sitting US vice
president and Secretary of State who
was with high probability directly or
indirectly invested in the holding
company .
But if China funded a business, what
was the value for Hunter? Here the
report goes into detail calculating that
the entity likely had $6.5BN in AUM,
generating $100-$150MM in annual
revenue, and if one day the business
was sold, it could do so for ~$300
million (see page 14-15).
This returns the entire partnership to the
fundamental problem: two sons of the
Vice President of the United States and
the Secretary of State willingly entered
into a financial partnership with a
government their fathers were supposed
to deal with in an impartial manner.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/blockbuster-report-reveals-how-biden-family-was-compromised-china

It is no longer about Burisma and Ukraine

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
feedthenation:

It is no longer about Burisma and Ukraine
Let those unpaid Coons and Cultists keep their mental organisms up on a fairly tales. They are throwing everything at the wall against Biden and it's not sticking because Americans knows that the president is a pathological liar who will go into the sewage to swim and Americans refuse to go the piggy way with the impending loser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
basilico:

These are your talking points references.

N200 data card
Visa to America
Coons and cultists
Fat vile racist pig
Obese
Brown envelopes
Umudike
Okrika

Ronald Reagan who met with Trump was known for witty remarks.He had a book where he jotted down quotes to use in his uplifting speeches.He constantly updated them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSx7oPLwvX8

My brother, may God bless you for this!
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
No bedbugs in America brainfart. This is not unlit cave in Umudike.

You are becoming crazy. There are bedbugs in America.

Dont be like the cultists

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Let those unpaid Coons and Cultists keep their mental organisms up on a fairly tales. They are throwing everything at the wall against Biden and it's not sticking because Americans knows that the president is a pathological liar who will go into the sewage to swim and Americans refuse to go the piggy way with the impending loser.

Joe is on record saying he and his family never took a single penny from China.
Evidence in public indicates he was lying.
And he is compromised by China.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

You are becoming crazy. There are bedbugs in America.

Dont be like the cultists
Maybe where you live in America. I can mail my address to you and come and visit and tell me if you will find bedbugs in my comfortable home. Speak for yourself ok.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
"I'm the least racist person in this room. It's so dark in the back I can't even see anyone"

Donald J. Trump

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
basilico:

Joe is on record saying he and his family never took a single penny from China.
Evidence in public indicates he was lying.
And he is compromised by China.
He has released his taxes for over 22 years and Trump is fighting and losing all the way to the Supreme Court not to release his. Trump paid almost $200.000 to China in taxes while paying $750 in America. All this can be resolved if trump releases his taxes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
minnet:

My brother, may God bless you for this!
grin

Thanks. The sole Nigerian in America drowns out topics relentlessly. And his grammar is limited to a few phrases.
And he is an MBA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
kiss

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

By landslide

This is the biggest joke I have ever seen

Trump winning in a landslide is a fallacy sir.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
He has released his taxes for over 22 years and Trump is fighting and losing all the way to the Supreme Court not to release his. Trump paid almost $200.000 to China in taxes while paying $750 in America. All this can be resolved if trump releases his taxes.

Did you read the word Biden family?
Joe does the dirty do in China, Crackhead gets paid then sends pop between 10 and 50 percent of the proceeds.Or crackhead pays his half sisters college fees from the windfall.

Long and short, Joe lied. And is compromised.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Maybe where you live in America. I can mail my address to you and come and visit and tell me if you will find bedbugs in my comfortable home. Speak for yourself ok.

I have noticed that you are becoming unhinged. Have Trump supporters finally broken you down mentally?

Bro, what happened?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
obonujoker:
So Biden called blacks "super predators"...

No black should vote for Biden again... He looks like a green snake under a brown grass shrub grin

That's a lie that has been debunked over and over

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin
Hahaha this made me laugh and he says he knows everything about wind grin grin classic trump. "I have the best people" grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Timiofak:

That's a lie that has been debunked over and over
Hillary called black people super predators, Biden called black people predators. Not entirely false.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I have noticed that you are becoming unhinged. Have Trump supporters finally broken you down mentally?

Bro, what happened?
It's called trump derangement syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
j
benalvino2:

Hahaha this made me laugh and he says he knows everything about wind grin grin classic trump. "I have the best people" grin

He knows everything more than anybody.

Its a sentence "ONLY" used by empty barrels

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Bro, what happened?
You are the one unhinged. Have gone through so many presidents since my Childhood and never hated any of them this much because of his bigotry and hatred. I am a law abiding citizen that's been paying taxes since I was 16 year old High School student working part time and I have all the rights to criticize the leadership of my country. If that pains you that's your problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (4182) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.