Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1687344 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (4169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
You know what is happening.Ignore these naysayers grin
PhiliptheArab:
Reasons why Biden will win this election

1.In 2016, Trump was the challenger. Now, despite his attempts to try to sound like the challenger, he is the incumbent with four years worth of performance to be judged.

2.Democrat supporters have learned the lesson of 2016. Don't be like that 49 year old spinster who is waiting for her perfect prince charming. Go with the politicans you have, not the ones you wish you had.Which is why they lost in 2016.

3.Covid 19. Nuff said.

4.Trump's loud aand brash meim has rubbd a lot of people the wrong way

5.Too many scandals. Just too many of them

6. A lot of Genneration Z members are now of age to vote...and many if not most of them lean Democrat.

7.The Politcial elite are ready this time. 2016 was a shocker.

8. Let's be honest....Trump attracts a lot of racists.That turns off a lot of voters.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

And I will report you accordingly for violation of rule 19 grin
F-uck you and that rule. Noshit I would have put out one or two comments before they do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
sanpipita:
Bloomberg got cash to burn.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/27/us/politics/bloomberg-ads-texas-ohio.html
In Ohio and Texas.

It seems they are seeing some promising numbers in their internals

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
obixcel:
Stop using 'Text to speech', grin and Trump too racist? Hahaha Trump is actually terrible at being racist, Well, just a reminder
if you are having problem figuring out whether to vote for me or Trump you ain't black - Joe Biden

grin grin grin grin

Just making analysis....that's all.

Libberals are racist too. The major difference is at least to some extent some of them are self aware of their racisim.

Some conservatives on the other hand are self aware too...but too many are openly racist and unrepentant about it.

Either way, the lot of black Americans can only improve if there is a lot of internal change. Democrats and Republicans have no answers.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Starlight10:
Joe Biden is very racist. He has never helped a black man in all his 47 years in office. He put a lot of blacks in jail. Trump has gotten alot of blacks out of jail. And throughout his career he has helped alot of blacks. They even sang about him in songs. He lent money to alot of black stars.

Wake up.

I come in peace.

Stop spewing crap, how do senators help people other than passing bills. Too many reetards in here.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Regardless of your opinion.

CNN is still a leading reputable media organisation compared to fox.Leave your circle and you will see that it is actually not.

What swamp is Trump draining hope you are aware that many of his associates were sent to prison.Draining the swamp indeed lol.
by whom? The people trying to put him down by all means. Now he is going to flush the system small small. The corruption is deep rooted. Wasted his time on russia hoax, every day cnn will not let someone rest. He wasted time defending himself as he should. Even the impeachment was right in the start of Covid 19. The guy was busy fighting to save his office and then when he won that faced the corona head on it was already too late. The people know that 100% they are watching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

CNN is still a leading reputable media organisation compared to fox.Leave your circle and you will see that it is actually not.

What swamp is Trump draining hope you are aware that many of his associates were sent to prison.Draining the swamp indeed lol.
Leading what? abegi shift, CNN is fake news and really sucks. What they did to the Covington kids is unforgiveable, always trying to ruin the lives of innocent folks. CNN is 100% liberal, No dissenting opinions is tolerated. Not that I prefer Fox either - they are all doing their Masters bidding. The silver lining is that FOX is more diverse in ideology than CNN, they have Liberals, Independents, Conservatives etc

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
You know what is happening.Ignore these naysayers grin

Just my analysis. I may be wrong though (In 2016, I thought Hilary might squeak through, despite the flashing warning signs and I was wrong. All the polls were wrong too back then. )
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
obixcel:
Leading what? abegi shift, CNN is fake news and really sucks. What they did to the Covington kids is unforgiveable, always trying to ruin the lives of innocent folks. CNN is 100% liberal, No dissenting opinions is tolerated. Not that I prefer Fox either - they are all doing their Masters bidding. The silver lining is that FOX is more diverse in ideology than CNN, they have Liberals, Independents, Conservatives etc
Your opinion cannot argue with facts.

Anyway CNN is more reputable than Fox worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Stop spewing crap, how do senators help people other than passing bills. Too many reetards in here.
the bills joe put in place sent a lot of blacks who were first time minor offenders to jail. Do your research.

As a so called senator and former vice potus, what did he do for blacks? Nothing. No form of prior association record. No recognition for even voicing with them. But the media wants you to believe he loves blacks and trump is racist. Wake up

I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Starlight10:
by whom? The people trying to put him down by all means. Now he is going to flush the system small small. The corruption is deep rooted. Wasted his time on russia hoax, every day cnn will not let someone rest. He wasted time defending himself as he should. Even the impeachment was right in the start of Covid 19. The guy was busy fighting to save his office and then when he won that faced the corona head on it was already too late. The people know that 100% they are watching.
I have no idea about the garbage you are spewing right now.

I don't like engaging Trump supporters so bye

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Almost 66 million Americans have voted as at 7.58am Chicago Time. Just an amazing number never seen before in American history. Trump is in a big doo doo.
It's hard to even keep track of the numbers grin

The only people not happy with the numbers and trying to suppress votes are the republicans. How or why would any one with a functional brain try to suppress vote? They are aware when people turn out in large Numbers, they are toast which is already happening grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Did I read that Tucker carlson wants to interview one man like that tonight.

Lol desperation from Trump and his enablers.

Lol
The closer they get to the election, the more desperate they become. They see the voting numbers and it's making them convulse BiGLy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You ignored my opinion because it's true and u can't handle facts. I respect networks that are more diverse in Thoughts and reasoning. At least one can hear and get opinions/views from different sides. Unlike the ones that are just a one way street ride - with no tolerance to diverse opinions.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
ZooOga:
Twitter is closely monitoring the racist con man, and for good reason. A wounded, cornered animal is dangerous.
"Proud Boys, stand back and stand by," Trump

Trump’s tweet about mail-in ballot ‘problems’ flagged as ‘disputed’ or ‘misleading’
It’s not the first time the platform has put such a label on one of the president’s tweets.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article246742781.html

We should expect to see more craziness this week from the orange bufoon.
To the umudike republicans. I know it's tough when you think you have an IPOB savior in Trump only to see defeat staring at you. Please don't take it too hard on yaself ooo. However, the Niger bridge is there where you can do the needful grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Just my analysis. I may be wrong though (In 2016, I thought Hilary might squeak through, despite the flashing warning signs and I was wrong. All the polls were wrong too back then. )
The polls were not wrong.

It was too shaky and not steady like 2020.
Hillary was never above 50% and Trump lagged behind like 4 points.
Also all these were before the comey letter 10 days to go and the wikileaks saga.It was from 15 days to the election that Hillary's shaky lead went down before the election.
I was focusing on the district polling showing bad signals for Hillary then but nobody took it serious that Trump had a chance.I remember 538 and redistrict predicting that the electoral college and popular vote will split and they were right Redistrict said that the district polling was getting bad for Hillary a week to the election he said Trump was gaining momentum and could win.These analysis I am giving you happened 2 weeks to the election when the polls shifted from Hillary They were not wrong just that the democrats underestimated Trump people sat at home no one saw it coming.That was why Trump won her narrowly in the EC and lost the popular vote.
But not this time nobody is underestimating Trump and Biden is doing well in the district polls that tell you how the state and national polling go.If we are to even go by the early voting that is a pointer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
salford1:

The closer they get to the election, the more desperate they become. They see the voting numbers and it's making them convulse BiGLy cheesy
As desperate as Kamala Harris doing a street open air campaign close to Voters who are already in Line ready to cast their vote? Hmm

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
Reasons why Biden will win this election

1.In 2016, Trump was the challenger. Now, despite his attempts to try to sound like the challenger, he is the incumbent with four years worth of performance to be judged.

2.Democrat supporters have learned the lesson of 2016. Don't be like that 49 year old spinster who is waiting for her perfect prince charming. Go with the politicans you have, not the ones you wish you had.Which is why they lost in 2016.

(Modified : a big reason why trump won in 2016...the truth is, both candidates were awful. The candidate who got the higher number of people to vote for him or her while holding up their noses won.)

3.Covid 19. Nuff said.

4.Trump's loud aand brash meim has rubbd a lot of people the wrong way

5.Too many scandals. Just too many of them

6. A lot of Genneration Z members are now of age to vote...and many if not most of them lean Democrat.

7.The Politcial elite are ready this time. 2016 was a shocker.

8. Let's be honest....Trump attracts a lot of racists.That turns off a lot of voters.
And most importantly, Trump has a record which is not just terrible but also horrific.
It's unimaginable how many republicans have dumped the party to vote for Biden. They are even aggressively campaigning for Biden.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
obixcel:
You ignored my opinion because it's true and u can't handle facts. I respect networks that are more diverse in Thoughts and reasoning. At least one can hear and get opinions/views from different sides. Unlike the ones that are just a one way street ride - with no tolerance to diverse opinions.
There is no truth or fact in what you said mr man.
Just listen to the news you like and and let me listen to the award winning world wide reputable CNN cool.I will pick them over fox a 1000 times

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
salford1:

Exactly
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

There is no truth or fact in what you said mr man.
Just listen to the news you like and and let me listen to the award winning world wide reputable CNN cool.I will pick them over fox a 1000 times
If there is no truth, then prove that CNN is Real News. Just stating your 'reputable whatever' doesn't make it true.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Exactly
As desperate as Kamala Harris doing a street open air campaign close to Voters who are already in Line ready to cast their vote? Hmm

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

You are a brain dead Drumpf ass licking loser, the 94 crime bill was a direct reaction to the GOP bad faith campaign and soft on crime mantra of the 1988 and 1992 election. The GOP even used the face of convicted killer Willie Horton as the poster boy of the DNC. Drumpf is a fucccking racists from the rental discriminatory law suit to birtherism to CP5, the Suburban racist dog whistle, ending racial sensitive training in INC and the Bob Woodward leaked tape on systematic racism.
go on line and see testimonies of people that joe put in jail and they are now getting released. One even posted a video thanking Donald Blessed by God J Trump. Wake up. Joe Biden is a racist, google his racist actions. Anyone viewing this thread. He has never helped a black man before. He is rich without proving the source of his wealth as a public servant.

He has dementia. Doesnt know the town he is campaigning in, called President Trump George. The guy needs to be the next Resident in a retirement home.

Peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
basilico:
More junk on Hunter with Russians in Hollywood found.

Not Sate For Work.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-exclusive-hunter-bidens-russian-blackmail-photos-uncovered-hunter-russians-hollywood/
Unfortunately. No one is buying and it ain't sticking.
Sorry bout your luck Basilico.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Some of the swamp members

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
obixcel:
If there is no truth, then prove that CNN is Real News. Just stating your 'reputable whatever' doesn't make it true.
So how do you analyse real news grin

Their reports are factual no argument about that.
When you come up with a fake report from.CNN that has been verified to be false come back and let me know.

For now CNN is very legit a reputable media organisation world wide and like they say the world's news leader.
Just say you don't like their reportage I will understand but don't come here spewing rubbish that they are fake when you have no verifiable means to prove it.Anyway opinions are not fact.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
salford1:

Some of the swamp members
Starlight10.

Read this comment that I just quoted

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Fox is only good for sports in Canada. We don't watch their propaganda news and other rubbish program they put up. Very damaging to public discuss.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
salford1:

Fox is only good for sports in Canada. We don't watch their propaganda news and other rubbish program they put up.
I don't even watch them at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (4169) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.