Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638010 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
ribbit:
62million voted already? Just wow.

Have never seen Americans this enthusiastic about election.

Orange clown done for. grin

I predict landslide.
A Landslide win for Biden with the way the race is going is possible

It was 64.7 million yesterday today it will be up to 70 million when the polls close today

Trump is done for just waiting for next week for his loss to be official

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Imagine how hundreds of millions of Americans and good people all over the world will feel. I will be singing that old negro spiritual song, FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST.

Free from enlightment and into the abyss of ignorance, childishness and stupidity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
RIP Fox producer Rob Brown, who had been with the network since 1999, who died of COVID-19 complications

Fox News COVID Infection Sends Election Plans Into ‘Chaos’
The potential exposure and quarantining of several top Fox News stars has raised alarm among network staffers who feel some of their colleagues don’t take the crisis seriously.
thedailybeast.com

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-covid-infection-sends-election-coverage-plans-into-chaos

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
That poverty ridden Umudike idiot wants me to fuel his lunacy by mentioning me but I refuse to take the bait. Your fellow unpaid crazy cultists from Umudike are there for you to dialogue with.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
ZooOga:
RIP Fox producer Rob Brown, who had been with the network since 1999, who died of COVID-19 complications

Fox News COVID Infection Sends Election Plans Into ‘Chaos’
The potential exposure and quarantining of several top Fox News stars has raised alarm among network staffers who feel some of their colleagues don’t take the crisis seriously.
thedailybeast.com

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-covid-infection-sends-election-coverage-plans-into-chaos
This is so sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

What's sad about cultists following their cult leader to his grave. We saw it wit David Koresh and Jom Jones. No sympathy from my side. When you are so braindead not to protect yourself, that's your own problem.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Almost 66 million Americans have voted as at 7.58am Chicago Time. Just an amazing number never seen before in American history. Trump is in a big doo doo.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You see when you stop replying that swine, he started his mental illness by saying the junk that's unprintable. How do sane people deal with a poverty cursed bottom feeder who will die like a church mouse like his forbears did. Just maintain your dignity and don't engage him anymore. He has enough hungry coons like himself to deal with here. Their N200 data will be meaningless after their Orange cult leader is humiliated out of office on Nov 3rd.

This n!gga can't even change his lines even if his life depend on it. Poor, N200 data etc. For over a month you have been using one old tired lines. N!gga you are one redundant retard. Your stupidity is a very very sad chronic case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
What's sad about cultists following their cult leader to his grave. We saw it wit David Koresh and Jom Jones. No sympathy from my side. When you are so braindead not to protect yourself, that's your own problem.
Please calm down cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Dummy, you were ranting that the senators who confirmed Amy Coney Barrett represent fewer people than those that voted against her and claiming that it's because the democratic party allowed them to gerrymander. What had gerrymandering got to do with the confirmation of ACB? Please!! Instead of you to thank me for educating your ignorant mind, you are still digging a deeper grave for yourself.

Bro be easy on the Amazonbitch. if she ain't got d!ck in her mouth she can't think straight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Did I read that Tucker carlson wants to interview one man like that tonight.

Lol desperation from Trump and his enablers.

Lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Asuito7(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
sexylassie2:

cheesy cheesy

Why the laugh girlie tongue

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Twitter is closely monitoring the racist con man, and for good reason. A wounded, cornered animal is dangerous.
"Proud Boys, stand back and stand by," Trump

Trump’s tweet about mail-in ballot ‘problems’ flagged as ‘disputed’ or ‘misleading’
It’s not the first time the platform has put such a label on one of the president’s tweets.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article246742781.html

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That poverty ridden Umudike idiot wants me to fuel his lunacy by mentioning me but I refuse to take the bait. Your fellow unpaid crazy cultists from Umudike are there for you to dialogue with.
More of your limited vocabulary:Umudike, cultist. Dude you are talking about me and still claiming you won't do it. Plz n!gga, give hunter Biden his crack back your head cant handle that sh!t

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

i don't wish illness or death on anyone but i feel no remorse for that individual or anyone on that racist network.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

You read or your are using your phone text to speach. I am pretty certain you are too dumb to reach unless you have found a d!ck, b!tch suck a d!ck

You wanna act all mouthy? Will you f**k out of here with em lame lines. You come across as the poster boy of lame-ass lunatics, if Nigeria ever attain the status of a sane society, it will still be legal to abort dumbbells like yourself. Do well to eat a chump and overdose on cyanide.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
ZooOga:

i don't wish illness or death on anyone but i feel no remorse for that individual or anyone on that racist network.
In other words you wish they all die. You don't have to put on a smoke screen to show your are a inhumane POS. You won't live forever so no one feels remorse for you when you die.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol

Fox are shameless, yesterday they were reporting Biden had no schedule meanwhile he was in Pennsylvania campaigning.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Reasons why Biden will win this election

1.In 2016, Trump was the challenger. Now, despite his attempts to try to sound like the challenger, he is the incumbent with four years worth of performance to be judged.

2.Democrat supporters have learned the lesson of 2016. Don't be like that 49 year old spinster who is waiting for her perfect prince charming. Go with the politicans you have, not the ones you wish you had.Which is why they lost in 2016.

(Modified : a big reason why trump won in 2016...the truth is, both candidates were awful. The candidate who got the higher number of people to vote for him or her while holding up their noses won.)

3.Covid 19. Nuff said.

4.Trump's loud aand brash meim has rubbd a lot of people the wrong way

5.Too many scandals. Just too many of them

6. A lot of Genneration Z members are now of age to vote...and many if not most of them lean Democrat.

7.The Politcial elite are ready this time. 2016 was a shocker.

8. Let's be honest....Trump attracts a lot of racists.That turns off a lot of voters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

You wanna act all mouthy? Will you f**k out of here with em lame lines. You come across as the poster boy of lame-ass lunatics, if Nigeria ever attain the status of a sane society, it will still be legal to abort dumbbells like yourself. Do well to eat a chump and overdose on cyanide.
Dude make sure your manager in that 7/11 don't catch you pressing your phone. You are supposed to be stacking up the shelves. B!tchass n!gga

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
Reasons why Biden will win this election

1.In 2016, Trump was the challenger. Now, despite his attempts to try to sound like the challenger, he is the incumbent with four years worth of performance to be judged.

2.Democrat supporters have learned the lesson of 2016. Don't be like that 49 year old spinster who is waiting for her perfect prince charming. Go with the politicans you have, not the ones you wish you had.Which is why they lost in 2016.

3.Covid 19. Nuff said.

4.Trump's loud aand brash meim has rubbd a lot of people the wrong way

5.Too many scandals. Just too many of them

6. A lot of Genneration Z members are now of age to vote...and many if not most of them lean Democrat.

7.The Politcial elite are ready this time. 2016 was a shocker.

8. Let's be honest....Trump attracts a lot of racists.That turns off a lot of voters.

Trump was not the challenger you Dummy. There is nothing like challenger after a two term by a president

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Dude make sure your manager in that 7/11 don't catch you pressing your phone. You are supposed to be stacking up the shelves. B!tchass n!gga

Loser!!! You wanna project your bottom feeding status on folks that can feed your entire lineage without breaking a sweat. You god forsaken son of pubic lices, that killed themselves after cursing mother earth with your miserable birth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
ZooOga:

Too bad, don't die with this hate, my advice

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
The Confirmation of Judge Amy Barrett into the U.S Supreme is indeed a Cornerstone Achievement for the Trump Administration.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
sanpipita:

Fox are shameless, yesterday they were reporting Biden had no schedule meanwhile he was in Pennsylvania campaigning.
Very shameless.
The same way they criticise CNN is the way I criricise FOX.
It changes nothing as far as the election is concerned.
The way these shameless people will criticise everything Biden and the democrats will do when they take over will be hillarious.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Trump was not the challenger you Dummy

Thanks for calling me a dummy. I'm much obliged and grateful for your discretion I'm sure.

There is nothing like challenger after a two term by a president

Well, Trump was in 2016 running against the establishment...so he was 'the challennger'..made more certain by the fact that the Repulicans were not in power then, the Democrats were.

Now he is the incumbent , and Biden is the challenger. And incumbents in US politcial history, unless they are wildly succesful in term 1 don't usually do well.

Plus, see my other reasons, especially the one about Democrat supporters. Dems lost in 2016 because a large chunk of their usual voters refused to turn up because 'hilary wasn't perfect'.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol

CEO of Hunter Biden Joint Vehicle investment with China gov . Apparently Hunter wanted to use funds provided to the JV as a piggy bank. The CEO stopped him.
He learnt recently that Hunter got 5m through another company of his, from an email obtained from crackhead laptop.
Beijing Biden family calls him not to go public, Tucker Carlson interviews him Tuesday 8 pm and will come along with the recordings where Beijing. Biden family are beseeching him not to go public.

If this had been Trump kids , the media would be preparing gallows for his entire family

This tells that you are an ignorant sucker being lied to by the media.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.