Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1648908 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (4146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Trump was not the challenger you Dummy. There is nothing like challenger after a two term by a president
Lol, Unless he's admitting that then Candidate Trump challenged the Establishment and beat them to it grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Trump 2020

God bless Donald Trump... Amen

God Bless Me... Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
basilico:

CEO of Hunter Biden Joint Vehicle investment with China gov . Apparently Hunter wanted to use funds provided to the JV as a piggy bank. The CEO stopped him.
He learnt recently that Hunter got 5m through another company of his, from an email obtained from crackhead laptop.
Beijing Biden family calls him not to go public, Tucker Carlson interviews him Tuesday 8 pm and will come along with the recordings where Beijing. Biden family are beseeching him not to go public.

If this had been Trump kids , the media would be preparing gallows for his entire family

This tells that you are an ignorant sucker being lied to by the media.
I don't care.
It does not change the race so I don't care.
By next year we will be hearing about the Trump family corruption.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
juman:

My question is why the people in his government are not resigning?

America is extremely overrated country.
They are if you have been following the news. A good example is Bolton and many others.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

In other words you wish they all die. You don't have to put on a smoke screen to show your are a inhumane POS. You won't live forever so no one feels remorse for you when you die.

begone Satan, i rebuke your negativity.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Very shameless.
The same way they criticise CNN is the way I criricise FOX.
It changes nothing as far as the election is concerned.
The way these shameless people will criticise everything Biden and the democrats will do when they take over will be hillarious.

Lol fox are worse, with Obama they never allowed him any breathing space, they will be sneaking in propaganda and acting oblivious of it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
juman:

My question is why the people in his government are not resigning?

America is extremely overrated country.

There have been resignations in the Trump house....he's alredy gone through one secy of state, two NSA's, and so on.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
basilico:
More bad news for Beijing Biden family corruption.

Former Biden insider Tony Bobulinski
allegedly has a recording of Biden
family operatives begging him to stay
quiet , or he will "bury" the reputations of
everyone involved in Hunter's overseas
dealings.
According to The Federalist 's Sean
Davis, Bobulinski will play the tape on
Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on
Tuesday , when Carlson will devote his
show 'entirely' to an interview with the
Biden whistleblower.

Them don't vote for Hunter grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yeah, this f-cking forum shows trump got a sh:t load of patriots. Even on this forum he is leading 2:1 11likes v 21share

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Thanks for calling me a dummy. I'm much obliged and grateful for your discretion I'm sure.

Well, Trump was in 2016 running against the establishment...so he was 'the challennger'..made more certain by the fact that the Repulicans were not in power then, the Democrats were.

Now he is the incumbent , and Biden is the challenger. And incumbents in US politcial history, unless they are wildly succesful in term 1 don't usually do well.

Plus, see my other reasons, especially the one about Democrat supporters. Dems lost in 2016 because a large chunk of their usual voters refused to turn up because 'hilary wasn't perfect'.
The American people have shown from 2016 that they are no fans of the Establishment, and till date Trump is still viewed as no Politician and Anti-Establishment. Why? Trump doesn't talk like a Politician, he is a far cry from that. The reason why Hillary lost was the fact that she was the postal child of the Establishment. Joe Biden is of the Establishment and has been in political office for nearly 50 years now. President Trump is going to win for sure.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Starlight10:
Trump 2020

God bless Donald Trump... Amen

God Bless Me... Amen
Amen

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I don't care.
It does not change the race so I don't care.
By next year we will be hearing about the Trump family corruption.

Take one day at a time. The Trump's have been investigated by malevolent Attorneys and their only conclusion was they found no evidence but will not exonerate him.
Those who said that might find themselves in orange jumpers. A very tall fellow among them will need customised bunker beds and orange suits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol fox are worse, with Obama they never allowed him any breathing space, they will be sneaking in propaganda and acting oblivious of it.
Thank God their propaganda filled with hate is limited to the USA.

I don't think they are as reputable as Aljazeera,BBC and even CNN worldwide cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
basilico:

Take one day at a time. The Trump's have been investigated by malevolent Attorneys and their only conclusion was they found no evidence but will not exonerate him.
Those who said that might find themselves in orange jumpers. A very tall fellow among them will need customised bunker beds and orange suits.
*Yawns*

Indeed indeed now run along now grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Opening of the polls today and 62 million Americans already voted and by the end of the day by Nov 2nd, the projections is 100 million. Umudike analysts will never know the significance of that since not single one of them know what it means to be on the ground. In their warped mind, Trump will win all the fifty States.
62 million shocked
The mistake of 2016 is not going to repeat itself. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
obixcel:
The American people have shown from 2016 that they are no fans of the Establishment, and till date Trump is still viewed as no Politician and Anti-Establishment. Why? Trump doesn't talk like a Politician, he is a far cry from that. The reason why Hillary lost was the fact that she was the postal child of the Establishment. Joe Biden is of the Establishment and has been in political office for nearly 50 years now. President Trump is going to win for sure.

Trump has been running again as the 'challenger' so to speak...it's how he got in to the White House in the first place.

Problem is, he is an incumbent, with a lot of deeds by which he would be judged.

Also, the Ameriican electorate is undergoing a generationnal shift... a younger and more liberal voter base. Then with the rash of early voting, plus many democrat voters who did not turn out last time now waking up to reality that there is no such thing as a 'pistine candidate'...Biden might have it. (Biden is also percieved as nice and gentle...compaared to the brash trump who doesn't even try).

Still, might be a narrow.

(I don't have a dog in the fight. If I was American....Biden is too liberal for me, Trump is too racist for me. Might go vote third party. Libertarians or even gasp the Green party does it for me.)

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Moment of ACB's confirmation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVE8v3Mi0c

Oh the Tears from the far left grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Thank God their propaganda filled with hate is limited to the USA.

I don't think they are as reputable as Aljazeera,BBC and even CNN worldwide cool
CNN repute I laugh in indigo. CNN is fast going down. They couldnt even afford to send a reporter to Nigeria to cover the Endsars protest. Their correspondent reported from SA based on what she saw on instagram. Their milk source is getting dry because Trump is draining the SWAMP.

I come in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
donjazet:
Happney65.

Bro,sorry was on a ban .got your mentions but could not reply .To answer your previous mentions,sorry I am not a moderator of this section. At least if I were to be I wont get a ban.Just got a small ban but am back and better now.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
ribbit:
62million voted already? Just wow.

Have never seen Americans this enthusiastic about election.

Orange clown done for. grin

I predict landslide.
Moscow Mitch hinted landslide after voting to confirm Barret. He said the Dems would undo everything they have done except the appointment of Barret. They sacrificed the GOP for Trumpism and supreme Court appointment. grin

Isreali minister already switching sides by embarrassing Trump on the phone call. Putin trying to be on the good side of Biden already.

Only the umudike republicans in Nigeria think Trump will win. Asper Trump himself, he is not know to accept defeat even though it's staring right at him, so he keeps on fighting thinking he has a chance. Sometimes he knows he is losing. That's why he occasionally has serious meltdown on twitter.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Trump has been running again as the 'challenger' so to speak...it's how he got in to the White House in the first place.

Problem is, he is an incumbent, with a lot of deeds by which he would be judged.

Also, the Ameriican electorate is undergoing a generationnal shift... a younger and more liberal voter base. Then with the rash of early voting, plus many democrat voters who did not turn out last time now waking up to reality that there is no such thing as a 'pistine candidate'...Biden might have it. (Biden is also percieved as nice and gentle...compaared to the brash trump who doesn't even try).

Still, might be a narrow.

(I don't have a dog in the fight. If I was American....Biden is too liberal for me, Trump is too racist for me. Might go vote third party. Libertarians or even gasp the Green party does it for me.)
Stop using 'Text to speech', grin and Trump too racist? Hahaha Trump is actually terrible at being racist, Well, just a reminder
if you are having problem figuring out whether to vote for me or Trump you ain't black - Joe Biden

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Starlight10:
CNN repute I laugh in indigo. CNN is fast going down. They couldnt even afford to send a reporter to Nigeria to cover the Endsars protest. Their correspondent reported from SA based on what she saw on instagram. Their milk source is getting dry because Trump is draining the SWAMP.

I come in peace.
Regardless of your opinion.

CNN is still a leading reputable media organisation compared to fox.Leave your circle and you will see that it is actually not.

What swamp is Trump draining hope you are aware that many of his associates were sent to prison.Draining the swamp indeed lol.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kokobilo87:

It takes 44 seconds to make a new account. Eatdick
And I will report you accordingly for violation of rule 19 grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
salford1:

62 million shocked

2016 wasn't a mistake. A big problem with the liberal estabishment is that they are sadly tone deaf...and once upon a time, they actually used to listen to their constituents....at least the branch that the mainstream demcorats are descended from.

So, the American people sent them a message by voting for a non-politican (That's what happened in California in 2002, in their governorship election. The people rejected all the regular politcians and brought in Schwarzenegger.A non-politican running for the first time).

Then most of the Democrat's usual voters did not turn up in 2016 because Hilary was the second coming of the Antichrist or something....now, they have learend their lessons.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Starlight10:

I come in peace.
Tell him bro, CNN spoon feeds them.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
salford1:

62 million shocked
In the other way this time around grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Joe Biden is very racist. He has never helped a black man in all his 47 years in office. He put a lot of blacks in jail. Trump has gotten alot of blacks out of jail. And throughout his career he has helped alot of blacks. They even sang about him in songs. He lent money to alot of black stars.

Wake up.

I come in peace.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (4146) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, basilico and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.