Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1586513 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
ono:

Wow! I didn't know that's glaring to others too.
Its glaring but you thought only you saw it?

There's a reason ono.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Timiofak:

America is a joke, Trump just made it open that every nincompoop could become president, as far as he is a good story teller and claims to be Christian.
No he didn't. The vote for Biden/Kamala just showed such days are halved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ibime:
That fool Bluebyrd was all over here yesterday presenting Sidney Powell's bizarre rant as fact. Now Tucker Carlson is ripping her, saying she hasn't even provided evidence to other members of Trumps Legal team

When I say some people's brain should be donated for research, they think it's a joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57l56J47xhk

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rudy Giuliani's son has tested positive for covid 19, he was with them at their press conference yesterday, the kraken might indeed have been released.

Just interesting Rudy's son works as white house, it all makes sense his allegiance to trump

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
sanpipita:
Rudy Giuliani's son has tested positive for covid 19, he was with them at their press conference yesterday, the kraken might indeed have been released.

Just interesting Rudy's son works as white house, it all makes sense his allegiance to trump

---Andrew H. Guiliani---

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
budaatum:

Which of these is the fake news?

They say it's an hoax, how is this an hoax!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

What should be done to the constitution and what is wrong if Tucker becomes President if that is what the majority of electorates wants and he wins a fair election?

I'll say they put an addendum, to become president. We've seen over the years that Tv personalities and businessmen aren't great presidents.

so I'll advice, an addendum. The way there is age minimum requirement ill say they add a prior military service or political experience requirement of minimum 5 years before you can become president

If you were in the military for 5 years or you were once elected to a post, it shows you can handle responsibility, it shows you do well under pressure and it also shows your record of being in an elected post either good or bad.

not just trial by error people. Just my take though, it could be done if dems are serious, the same way republicans were serious when they cut the term limit of being president to 8 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
sanpipita:

Rudy is funneling money through trump, that's the real deep state

they were in a jam -packed room, without masks or social distancing yesterday. One or two of them must have gotten it from him

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Timiofak:

Rudy is funneling money through trump, that's the real deep state

they were in a jam -packed room, without masks or social distancing yesterday. One or two of them must have gotten it from him

Their ride and die attitude for trump is now connecting, all of them probably are getting money somewhere from him, Moscow Mitch wife has been said to be receiving money from Trump administration too under PPP loans disguise

https://www.newsweek.com/mcconnells-wifes-family-business-appears-trump-admins-list-companies-that-received-most-ppp-1515788

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
sanpipita:

Their ride and die attitude for trump is now connecting, all of them probably are getting money somewhere from him, Moscow Mitch wife has been said to be receiving money from Trump administration too under PPP loans disguise

https://www.newsweek.com/mcconnells-wifes-family-business-appears-trump-admins-list-companies-that-received-most-ppp-1515788

They are scammers, all of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
feedthenation:

---Andrew H. Guiliani---
wahala everywhere..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Georgia have certified their votes for Biden, by Monday Michigan and Pennsylvania will follow suit but with all these Biden will still be on 227 electoral votes grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Michigan Lawmaker Mike Shirkey Confronted By Protesters On His Way to Visit Trump About Election Results

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329800182070915073

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329775941720084480

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329811825765052416

Michigan State Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey was mobbed by protesters as he traveled to a meeting with President Donald Trump over the results of that state’s election — which President-elect Joe Biden won.

The president-elect was declared the winner in Michigan by multiple news outlets the day after the election, but an intense effort to overturn that result exploded this week when a pair of local GOP officials initially refused to certify the votes in Wayne County, then relented, then got a call from Trump, then tried to rescind that certification.

In the meantime, Trump has invited Shirkey and Republican speaker of the Michigan House Lee Chatfield to the White House for a chat. But on his way through the airport Friday morning, Shirkey was greeted by protesters shouting “Protect our votes!”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
sanpipita:
Georgia have certified their votes for Biden, by Monday Michigan and Pennsylvania will follow suit but with all these Biden will still be on 227 electoral votes grin
grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
sanpipita:

---Finally the certification has been done---let's see if Trump will demand another recount, recount by 5pm Tuesday November 24, 2020---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329818828121968643

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
E don happen... grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
bayelsaowei:
E don happen... grin

Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dapcity007:

What in heavens sake are you talking about

you are not coherent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Timiofak:

you are not coherent.
He has been spamming the forum with his balderdash he just discovered this thread grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Timiofak:

you are not coherent.
Why are you replying that nutcase. I told you guys that these Coons and Cultists that supports Trump are truly mental midgets. No need to reply that fool that can barely put two sentences together correctly. Nairaland is surely going to the sewage because of these crackpots with N200 data and a Cheap Made in China Phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hresso: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

America don enter one chance

Amen o Aunty Topaz..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

He has been spamming the forum with his balderdash he just discovered this thread grin
These are the fruitcakes that supports the racist pig Trump. We have bunch of them in the Fruited Plains too. So sad these guys are not getting the pyschiatric treatment they truly needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
feedthenation:
Michigan Lawmaker Mike Shirkey Confronted By Protesters On His Way to Visit Trump About Election Results

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329800182070915073

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329775941720084480

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329811825765052416

Michigan State Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey was mobbed by protesters as he traveled to a meeting with President Donald Trump over the results of that state’s election — which President-elect Joe Biden won.

The president-elect was declared the winner in Michigan by multiple news outlets the day after the election, but an intense effort to overturn that result exploded this week when a pair of local GOP officials initially refused to certify the votes in Wayne County, then relented, then got a call from Trump, then tried to rescind that certification.

In the meantime, Trump has invited Shirkey and Republican speaker of the Michigan House Lee Chatfield to the White House for a chat. But on his way through the airport Friday morning, Shirkey was greeted by protesters shouting “Protect our votes!”

They should be calming down. No one turns down an invite to the White House. Shirkey will not overturn the result, neither can he affirm that in the airport cos his crazy GOP base will turn against him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
budaatum:

Goes to show that trump was so bad Chavez could not rest in peace.

Seriously, I could not believe I heard her say that even after Giuliani's hour or so long tirade.

I suspect she's putting on a good show. Her voice cracks the way a person who is trying not to laugh or give away the game does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
budaatum:

No he didn't. The vote for Biden/Kamala just showed such days are halved.
Absolutely. In life we all make mistakes sometimes but only the smart ones correct their mistakes. Trump is not only an aberration, he's an abomination and Americans have corrected the aberration by electing the combo of Biden and Harris.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ibime:

They should be calming down. No one turns down an invite to the White House. Shirkey will not overturn the result, neither can he affirm that in the airport cos his crazy GOP base will turn against him.
You nailed it Ibime. You don't turn down an invite from the POTUS even with the Demagogue and Charlatan in the White House. It's the respect for the office of the Presidency not for the buffoon in the office.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
hresso:

Amen o Aunty Topaz..

Fear not. Trump will win this election. Mark my word.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hresso: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
ono:

Fear not. Trump will win this election. Mark my word.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.